The Red Dragon Tavern

menu

ok, an interesting question.

My point is that travels from other times have come from other places to this time. so for them the food would be different.

Say a potato famine hits in 200 years. Some one traveling back in time could enjoy a number of meals not available in their time space.

Or say you never got to Alaska, sorry no king crab. At the Dragon, yeah we got that.

So we serve the traveler. What we have. Not food from the past or future.

If you wanted a meal from say roman times then use the time portals to that era and sample a well authentic meal but if you offend the host you become the meal for a pet lion or two

Time has no meaning without purpose you can do great things and also damage future events like a perfect example of this was McCoy and Scotty and transparent aluminum or one small change can wipe out entire time lines if you turn left when you were meant to go right

As a food lover I would love it if the red dragon had a Smörgåsbord from roast dinosaur to transporter sushi made from computer interpreted meat.

the menu needs to be more diverse indeed.

menu changes?

I pride myself on being open minded and the customer comes first!

I will take the requests under advisement.

IF I do make any changes it will be in bringing in future foods first.

menu changes

Menu Changes

There have been requests for adjustment to the menu. After careful consideration, as I said earlier, I am adding some future foods to the menu.

Country favorites:

Squirrel dogs on buns
served with beans
12 credits

rat choke with corn and salad
turnup reds and blue squash
12 credits

City folks delight:

Delmonico's Queeze food:

Red crunches in 4 flavors
Blue tubes in 5 flavors
15 credits

Dinner time delight:

Deep sea harvests:

Grunk fish with 12oz plankton
green sauce w/o fish eggs
40 credits

Spider crab with wild lemons
red spice and white wine sauce
42 credits

Turf and Mountain cuisine:

Rocky Mountain Black goat
double breaded and crunchy
mountain harvest green (in season)
25 credits

May I make a request then A pan galactic gargle blaster please shaken not stirred in a tall glass with a shot stem and a twist of mint.

A pan galactic gargle blaster

Oh wow that is from the back of the book!

lets see
(4oz Greek Rika) *
(20oz of Detox)*
1 1/2 shots 151 Proof Rum
1/4 shot Tequila
1/4 shot Gin
2/3 shot Triple Sec
1 shot Blue Curaçao
1 dash Bitters
1 dash Grenadine

*added by choice of maker
* Detox added if interdimensional shifting occurs (to prevent time shift sickness)

Makes drink-Here you go!

Made perfectly I do believe it was Zaphod Beeblebrox favorite drink.Made me feel better than so depressed.

Ah, don't be depressed, this is one of the coolest places to be. You can time shift to any time or place. Be happy, look at the bright side of life!

Always?

I hate absolutes, always, must, never.

As for me, I like most. So most of the time, Try to be happy. If the goat eats your greens, the dog pisses on your leg, your in-laws show up. Yeah, its challenging to be happy.

Time travels

Any time travels out there?

Do you be what a drink?

A nice white wine?

We have tables open.

Draft Beer

All draft beers are 5 credits, tonight only.

No interdimensional credits allowed.

I'm reopening the tavern. All time travels are welcome. Please have a seat I will be with as soon as I can.

Is the bartender around?

Can I have a whiskey sour without any sweet syrup please. I like the pungent taste of things, not sugary soft stuff.

Well of coarse you can have a whisky sour. Would you prefer Woodford or Buffalo Trace Bourbon? Or does it matter to you?

Ok, I was just looking at the first post. (#1). And I realized that I had posted prices with $. This is the wrong concept. All so, I see the price points reflect 2013 pricing. I was tempted to match price points with more modern price positions.

So, here is my thinking. Since this is a time traveler safe spot, and time has little or no meaning. I am freezing prices at 2013 levels. All I ask is when you look at the menu. In your mind switch $ for credits. So,for example:

New England Lobster Bisque
garnished with fresh lobster meat.
$10

Now it is.

New England Lobster Bisque
garnished with fresh lobster meat.
10 credits

I just got some bad news from the Food Manager. Due to a supply problem, we will not be able to serve:

Delmonico's Queeze food:

Red crunches in 4 flavors
Blue tubes in 5 flavors

The Management

Last edited:
I would like to remind all patrons that, the Red Dragon has 2 beer lists.

They can be found on post # 59 and 63.

And for our drinkers of fine spirits:

Please refer to post# 68 and 71.

OK, advanced notice. May 30th St. Joan of Arc Day. All ladies in armor get two free drinks or free bottle of wine (French).

Special wine list will be posted soon.

French wine List for St. Joan of Arc Day.

Chateau Haut Gaudin Bordeaux Superieur 2019​

Altesino Brunello di Montalcino 2017​

Casere Pinot Grigio delle Venezie 2021​

Clay Shannon Cabernet Sauvignon 2020​

Kunde Cabernet Sauvignon 2019​

Marc Isart La Maldicion Malvar de Valdilecha 2019​

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry I missed St, Joan of Arc Day yesterday.

I am continuing the French wine special for today only.

Sorry folks we were forced to close for 6 months.
I will be reopening slowly.
The menu is 10 years old so bear with me as I look to update the information.
ALSO:

I think it is only fair to remind every one of the Inn rules,

TIME TRAVELERS RULES
1)NO Inter timeline shifting in Tavern
2)NO Kidnapping to other periods of time
3)NO Future Talk-i.e. don't tell some they are going to lose a war or a planet or their great leader dies
4)Do not order drinks from outside your time period (more then 100 years). i.e. no rum runner for patrons from before 1908.

Last edited:

New Wines for the Red Dragon​

Storm Point Red Blend 2022​

This red blend from South Africa’s Western Cape region is an ideal weeknight wine. The combination of 50 percent Syrah, 40 percent Cinsault, and 10 percent Carignan provides impressive balance for a 15 credit bottle.

Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard Semi-Dry Riesling 2022​

Hermann J. Wiemer is a leading winery in the Finger Lakes region, known for its expressive and precise Rieslings. While some shudder at the idea of residual sugar in wine, bottles like this semi-dry Riesling help crack even the toughest food pairings.20 credits.

Argyle Knudsen Vineyard Blanc de Blancs 2022​

Argyle is one of the essential estates in the Dundee Hills sub-appellation of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Argyle is most known for its precise, single-vineyard sparkling expressions, like this Blanc de Blancs. It has a rich nose with aromas of apricot, lemon zest, and almond biscotti. 45 credits.

Cortonesi La Mannella Brunello di Montalcino 2022​

This Brunello di Montalcino from third-generation family winery Cortonesi is a textbook example of the Tuscan red’s age ability. The wine opens with flavors of cherries, strawberries, and earth, framed by grippy tannins. It’s very food friendly, too, and would be stellar with any meal. 60 credits

Kobal Sivi Pinot 2022​

Pinot Grigio is known as Sivi Pinot in Slovenia, where it’s typically made with skin contact, lending a light pink, almost copper hue. In the case of this example from Kobal, the skin contact brings complex notes of tropical fruit and white pepper. Its refreshing acidity and subtle tannins will make you want another glass. 25 credits

Back