The Waitress

BethJones

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Posts
1,382
For three years Rachel had been working as a waitress at a sleazy back street cafe. She longed to be able to leave her job and move off to college, but due to her debts she had no option but to continue. Her poor pay was often made up by tips from satisfied customers.

For work Rachel wore the same uniform each night, tight black trousers that hugged her firm, tight bum, black flat shoes, a white blouse with teh top buttons open showing a small ammount of flesh.

Rachel had a slim figure, her freckled face framed by wavy, blonde hair, her eyes twinkled blue.


O.O.C - looking for guys and girls to play customers who Rachel satisfies, someone who is able to take her away from her back street life or her boss.
I am new to RP but I am keen to see how this develops.

Please PM me before joining with your ideas for where the RP will go.
 
Rachel entered the cafe, looking around, a couple of the regulars where in, she smiled at them as headed through to the staff area. Rachel hung her coat up and placed her bag in the small locker, a quick look in the mirror confirmed she was ready to start.

As Rachel left the staff room, she collected her pocket book and headed out to the main cafe. Straight away she began bustling round collecting plates from the tables and taking them through to the kitchen.

It was a cold wet day so she expected it to be quite quiet, probably only the local builders popping in for lunch.
 
Jake had taken counter seat near the end of the counter and Rachel was already moving with menu in his direction. She smiled and presented it, quickly calling off the two specials. Then she turned and selected a coffee cup and saucer from a lower shelf, unknowing giving Jake a swell view of her butt as it pressed against her slacks.

As she poured the coffee, he called off a sandwich order and she headed off to the kitchen without writing it down. The diner was quite informal. When she returned, Jake mentioned that he could give her a ride home. It would save her a clumsy ride on the bus.
 
Rachel smiled, "thats a kind offer but I won't finish until eight tonight." Rachel turned away a little taken back by how forward this guy was. She turned looking back at the man "enjoy your sandwich."

Rachel returned to the counter, sitting down watching the man eat his sandwich, her mind drifting to all her dreams of leaving this cafe and going to college. At 21 Rachel knew her chances of getting to college were slowly drifting away.
 
"That's not a problem. I can stop back a little after eight?"

As he spoke, Jake put forth a generous smile. He was 25 and unmarried. By working home construction, he managed to make good money, but his truck was an older model and he seldom shopped for new clothes. His own house was a fore-closure that he had renovated during the winter. He was hoping to sell it when the market turned up.

Rachel was just the type of girl that get his attention. She was slightly tall and quite slender. She had been here at the diner for a long time, probably since high school. He had never noticed her having a boyfriend.

"I promise, straight home."
 
Rachel sat gazing into space, not hearing Jake's comments, she was considering where things had started to go wrong. Her string of loser boyfriends hadn't helped, her love of shopping and spending more than she had, had also contributed to her current position,

It was the sound of Jake placing his plate on the counter that brought her back to reality. A little startled, she looked at Jake, smiling, "hope you enjoyed your sandwich, can I get you anything else?" she asked.

From Rachel's seated poition, Jake would be able to see her small clevage down the top of her blouse.
 
"Ok, I will be back at Eight"

After looking her in her soft blue eyes he glanced instinctively down at her neck and caught a slight glimpse of her upper chest. It was enough to keep him going during the rest of the afternoon. He finished up two smaller jobs and sent the crew home at 6pm.

He took off for home to catch a quick shower and change into fresh jeans, trying not to look like he was dressing up. As he was leaving he remembered some decent Vodka that he had in the cupboard which would mix nicely with some orange juice.

She most likely lived with her parents and all the way to diner Jake tried to think of someplace to take her.
 
The rest of the day was pretty much as expected, the poor weather tended to stop people coming out for food. Rachel had cleared the cafe and was just putting her coat on as the door rang. She headed back into the cafe to be greeted by Jake, she smiled softly as she headed towards him. "Thanks for the lift tonight" she said looking out of the large window, "I didn't fancy travelling home on the bus in that."

Rachel followed Jake to his truck, glancing over the rather shabby beat up truck she wondered what she was letting herself in for.
 
He hesistated about holding the door for her and deceided against it, feeling that they were only casual friends. She jumped in and Jake asked if she had ever been to Riverfront Park. It was right downtown and since it was still daylight it might be fun to see the ducks on the water.

"So, how was things at work?"

He was trying to be light with conversation and Rachel seemed to enjoy his efforts. He pulled into the nearly desserted parking area and took a spot near the paved walkway. Rachel did not see his bottle of vodka and drinks until she was out of the truck. It was a pleasant evening and they walked to the river. There were several picnic tables near the water, but Jake found one that was in a quiet grove of trees.

He could see that Rachel was nervous but there were two older couples walking and taking pictures and she appeared to relax. They sat on the table portion, with their feet on the bench. Jake fixed each of them a drink.

"So, do you live with your parents?"
 
Steady the clouds grew more intense and when the wind began to pick up it was clear that it would soon be raining again. This was clearly a setback. They walked back to the truck and this time Jake opened the door for Rachel. When she was inside, he quickly refreshed her drink.

"I know we shouldn't be drinking in the vehicle but nobody appears to be about."
 
Rachel sipped on her drink, looking at the weather outside, glad she had chosen a lift home. "I still live at home, with my parents" she said, finally answering Jake's earlier question after being interuptted by the poor weather.

"So how about you? Where do you live?"
 
"I have a house on Bedford Avenue and I live alone. Would you care to see it?"

Jake jumped into the drivers seat and put the booze in the backseat. However, he did not immediately start the vehicle. The wind really became intense and both were glad to be protected.

"Hey, its a great way to save money, by living at home."
 
"That's the reason I'm still there" Rachel sighed, "Must be pretty good having your own house."
Rachel began to relax, "Shame the weather is so bad, maybe we should head back to yours?" she suggested. Wondering what type of house Jake lived in, she had often wondered about the lives of the people who came to the cafe.

For a back street cafe she met a lot of interesting people each with their own life story to tell her.
 
"Ok..it's only a 5 minute drive."

Jake started the engine and drove out of the lot while Rachel kept sipping her drink from the orage juice container. With left turn at the light, his house was a mere 6 blocks from the diner. He was located on upper Bedford, an upscale area with rather spacious yards.

He pulled into the driveway and put up the garage door but did not drive in. The both got out and entered the house through the garage. Rachel may have expected a messy "guys house" but it was very neat inside. Jake did not mention that the house was for sale. Once inside he fixed her a third drink and gave her a tour of the house, including upstairs, where the Master Suite bath had a shower and a separate walk-in tub! It must have impressed her, she said very little.

They walked back downstairs and Jake led her to the couch and gave her the TV controls.
 
Rachel was amazed by what she saw, it wasn't what she expected at all. The house was well decorated, everything was imaculate. She toured the house speechless. Settling on the couch she relaxed, the alcohol taking effect and making her a little light headed, due to her lack of finances she hadn't had an alcoholic drink for months.

She flicked through the TV channels, amazed that with 100's of channels she had found nothing that interested her. She glanced at the time, realising it was latter than she would normally arive home, "Could I use your phone? My parents will be wondering where I am," she said.
 
"sure, cellphone is right here or the land line is on the wall in the kitchen."

Rachel popped up and walked to the kitchen. Jake watched her movements enjoying the motions her body made, as he pretended to be tuning in a sports channel. Her call was brief and she returned smiling and brought two more drinks with her. This was a complete delight to him that she would feel comfortable to be staying later at his place.

She set down the drinks and sat on the couch, slighty closer than she had before. Jake took his drink in one hand and took her hand with the other.
 
It had been such a long time since Rachel had had the oppurtunity to stay out late, she had made the fatal mistake of letting friends drift away and dedicating her time to her loser boyfriends.

Rachel smiled as Jake took her hand, enjoying the contact, relaxing into the couch next to him. She sipped her drink, turning her attention to the TV wondering what Jake had found to watch.
 
He was sure that the call was to let her parents know that she would be staying out late and it gave him confidence to hold her hand, so much so that he leaned slightly and kissed her softly yet with some firmness. The kiss with a girl is very important and Jake made sure he was it right. He waited slightly and allowed her time to return the kiss, which she did.

Rachel did not seem nervous about being in a guy's house on the first date. It was then that Jake unbuttoned the top button on her blouse to allow him to caress her neck. Her skin was soft and delicate to his touch. It was then that she turned slightly on the couch to provide a better angle. He was impressed.

"Rachel you really are energetic, I like that."

He kissed her again.
 
Rachel had spent the last three years giving handjobs and blowjobs to customers at the cafe for extra tips. It was nice to find someone who seemed interested in her, she hadn't been truly satisfied sexually for a long time.

Rachel kissed back her tounge lightly flicking against Jake's, she leant in closer, smelling the aftershave on Jake's neck. She placed her hand on his chest feeling, feeling his toned body, in one swift movement she swung her leg over his straddling him.

The closeness made her kiss him deeper, filled with passion.
 
Rachael knew how to kiss. Jake enjoyed her hands as they seemingly clutched him tightly. And he responded by pulling her closer. It was then that he unbuttoned her blouse far enough to reveal her bra, a light green one. Almost instantly his hand slipped inside her shirt and he cupped her bra in his fingers.

"Oh yes Rachel, I like this..a lot."

She stopped only long enough for him to secure his other hand and he pulled her in close, easily holding her in his firm grip. She was not fending him off, so he bravely undid the remaining buttons of her blouse. As he kissed her neck, his fingers slipped behind her back and she must have known what he was going to do next.

"Rachel, I'm going to lick you!"

As he spoke he stared into her eyes.
 
Rachel let her blouse and bra fall off her shoulders, her small 32b breasts came into view, her small pink nipples hard. Her chest lightly dusted with small brown freckles.

She smiled as Jake spoke, wriggling on his crotch hoping to make his cock stir in his pants. She leaned in to kiss him again, lettng his hands massage her small firm breasts, a moan escaped her lips as she felt his strong hands on her.
 
She looked so good as her bra came off and her breasts came into view. He wasted no time in moving his fingers to her nipples and capturing one between his fingertips, rubbing it softly. She leaned in and kissed him again. He held her close.

"Rachel, I'm going to lick you."

He pulled her off to one side and took off her sneakers. The bedroom would be a better place for what he had in mind but he didn't want her to feel nervous. He stood up took off his own shirt and stared at her breasts. He was hoping she would agree.
 
Rachel, lay back on the sofa, as Jake removed her shoes he revealed her short black ankle socks. She let her hands trace down her body until they reached the top of her trousers, she looked straight at Jake as she slowly unbuttoned the top button, before slowly unzipping them.

She let the top fall open revealing her black lacy thong, she beckoned Jake back down to her. Although, she knew the bedroom would be more comfortable there was something about playing on the couch that aroused her.
 
When Rachel unzipped her trousers, Jake knew that it was the last hurdle to cross. He took of his belt and then removed his jeans leaving only his underwear in place.

"Ok..just lean back...you like this."

He kneeled on the carpet and took her black thong in his fingers pulling it carefully over her thighs and then down her ankles. He couldn't resist a quick glance at her pussy. She had a fair amount of fur but she was neatly trimmed on the edges and he could see the soft opening. He laid her thong on his jeans. Then just be "even" he stood up and took off his underwear! He gave her a few seconds to look at his cock, then kneeled between her legs.

He separated them. Then started his tongue at her knee and traced up her thigh. His fingers were clutching her lower back as she leaned her head against the back of the couch. Slowly his tongue reached her crotch. Then, he covered her soft mound with his entire mouth. He waited a few seconds and then blew warm air into her sex!

He groaned in pleasure, as his fingers began caressing her skin.

"Oh Rachel"
 
Rachel lay panting in anticipation of his warm mouth. Her pants becoming more intense as he kissed up her body. When his mouth covered her pussy, she groaned, the warmth from his mouth making her tingle more.

As he blew warm air into her, she let her hands rest on the back of his head, holding him against her as she wriggled in pleasure. His fingers caressing her tits, dancing over her nipples.

"Oh Jake, that feels wonderful," Rachel moaned.
 
Back
Top