Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Sasha let out a sob as she watched the woman she loved fade away. She will find comfort in knowing she will be watching over them.

****

Sasha jerked awake and quickly looked around to remember where she was, right, the cemetery, Ally. For the first time since she died, she didn't feel an instant pain in her chest at the loss. She turned and gently ran her hand over the headstone before getting up and walking away, towards her new life.

Sasha texted Cass and offered to make her dinner at her place. She placed Maddie in her play pen the began making preparations in the small kitchen. It was time to make it official, and a nice intimate dinner was just the right kind of celebration for this.
 
Last edited:
Ally hovered above watching Sasha as she made her way home and started dinner.

Cass got the text and grinned. She replied that she'd be there. Luckily it was a quiet day, and hse got off right on time. Running home she showered and changed into a pair jeans and a emerald green halter top. She let her hair hang loose as she left the house, driving over to Sasha's she walked up, and knocked on the door.
 
Sasha jumped when she heard the knock. Crap, she lost track of time. She wanted to get cleaned up before Cass arrived. She was still in her EMT uniform and she was sure she had a few peas in her hair from trying to feed a fussy Maddie. She just huffed and headed to the door.

"Hey" she felt her heart skip a beat at the sight of Cass "Ok, no fair. You can't look that good when I am looking like this."
 
Cassandra grinned when Sasha opened the door. "You look beautiful," She said with a smile, stepping inside she lifted a hand and indeed picked a pea out of Sasha's hair. "I love a woman in uniform." She teased, half teasing half playful.

"How was your day?" She asked as she toed off her sandals.
 
Sasha felt her face heat up at Cass's actions and words as she led her to the small table where everything was set for them. She was going to tell Cass about going to Ally's grave and her dream, but not at that moment.

"Oh you know, same old. I had some punk skater with a dislocated shoulder try to grab my ass. So I wasn't too gentle when I popped it back in place." Sasha grabbed the plate of chicken and placed it in the middle of the table and motioned for Cass to sit before grabbing the bottle of wine.

"I didn't mention this in my text. But I kinda wanted to use this dinner as a kinda official first date" she said as she uncorked the wine and poured two glasses.
 
Cassandra laughed, "Good for you," She said as she walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Tilting her head, she smiled, "Oh really? I would've brought flowers if I knew it was a first date," She teased as she took a sip of her wine. "I'm glad to hear it though," the blonde said with a soft smile. She really was glad that Sasha wanted to try dating, she thought the pair had a lot of potential.
 
Sasha leaned down and cupped Cass's cheek as she gave her a soft kiss.

"All I need is you here." she went to sit down and started serving up dinner. She chatted casually as they ate about various things, mainly the job since it was the thing they had the most in common. She also mentioned some moments through out the day with Maddie. It felt so right to have Cass here, having dinner and chatting about their day as she heard Maddie make various sounds from her playpen.

After dinner they spent some playtime with Maddie before taking her to bed then went to the kitchen to clean up. "I went to see Ally." Sasha said as she handed Cass a plate to dry. "I fell asleep somehow and had a dream that I talked with her. I know it sounds crazy, but it all felt so real. She...she said she approved of you....and was sure I would be happy with you."
 
Cass returned the kiss softly. She enjoyed dinner with Sasha, they chatted and then played with Maddie. Once she was put to bed, they started to clean up the kitchen. She dried dishes and put them away. Tilting her head she listened to Sasha. "Doesn't sound crazy. Seems like a normal thing to do." She murmured. She smiled when Sasha said Ally had approved. CAss knew it was just a dream, but it still meant something for Cassandra. "We will be happy together Sasha. I can promise you that. It may not always be easy, I'm sure we'll fight, but we'l be happy." She murmured as she set the towel down to wrap her arms around Sasha. She leaned to kiss her deeply.
 
Sasha smiled at Cass's words and returned the kiss as she looped her arms around the other woman's neck. She pulled back and lightly caressed Cass's face. "Is it too soon to confess that I might be falling in love with you?" Sasha was sure she was falling hard for Cass. But was it too soon to say it?
 
Cass chuckles, "No. It's not too soon to say so." She murmured. "I'm falling in love with you too. Quickly." She leaned in to kiss her again, keeping her arms around the other's woman's waist. She knew this was the woman she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.
 
Sasha chuckled then returned the kiss as her fingers worked into Cass's hair. After several moments she pulled back for air, and to get off of her tip toes to kiss the much taller woman, she took a hold of Cass's hand and led her to the bed room.

"I hope you didn't have plans to be anywhere else tonight." she said then went in for another deep kiss but had to pull back again when her calves screamed in protest of Sasha leaning up. With a huff, she nudged Cass to the bed and placed her hands on her shoulders to have her down to sit on the edge.

"Ok, I need you to stop being so tall for a moment." she slipped into the bed to straddle Cass and plunge back in for a long kiss, licking Cass's bottom lip before slipping inside to explore her mouth.
 
Cass laughs as they walked into the bedroom, "No. I don't have anywhere else I need to be." She assured, She snickered as she sat on the edge of the bed, "Or you could stop being short," She teased as she met the next deep kiss, wrapping her arms around Sasha as they laid back. She parted her lips to let their tongues dance as they kissed.
 
Sasha pulled back with a chuckle "Or maybe you can stop being so sexy. Then I wouldn't want to kiss you so much." she looked like she was thinking that over "Ahh, mmmm, on second thought, nah." she leaned down to kiss along Cass's jaw and neck. The first time was quick and was just a physical release for the women. Now however, Sasha wanted to take her time and learn every inch of her new lover's body.

"It's a shame you didn't keep your uniform on." Sasha murmured as she started unzipping Cass's jeans. "Because I have fantasized about taking that off of you for a while now. I also wouldn't have minded the use of your handcuffs as well~"
 
Cassandra chuckles, "Oh I'm sure you'll get the chance to take that off of me, and we can use the cuffs." She teased as she rocked her hips to slid her jeans off, Then Cass reached to pull Sasha's shirt up and off. She too wanted to learn every inch of Sasha's body.
 
"Oh good" Sasha lifted her arms too let Cass get her shirt off then rolled them so Cass was on top of her. She very much preferred Cass to be on top of her. After she pulled off Cass's shirt she went in for another kiss. Sasha was sure she would never tire of kissing this woman.
 
Cassandra grinned as they kissed again, bodies rotating, so that Cass was on top. She laid majority of her weight on Sasha's effectively pinning her. As Sasha's shirt hit the floor, Cass's hands skimmed along Sasha's sides, enjoying touching her. She broke off the kiss and moved to kiss along her throat, then her shoulder, going lower, between her breasts, and to her stomach. She was taking her time, this time, exploring and learning every inch of her flesh.
 
Sasha felt her body heat increase with each kiss and caress from her new lover. She twisted and arched into Cass and she let out little noises of pleasure.

"God, you like to tease don't you~" Sasha ran her fingers through Cass's hair then bit down on her lip to not make too much noise, she didn't want to wake Maddie and have this moment be interrupted.
 
Cass laughs, thoroughly enjoying herself. “Yes I do.” She loves the noises coming from Sasha. Her hands slid down to grip Sasha’s pants tugging them down to her ankles, letting her kick them off. She loved driving Sasha crazy. She nibbles along Sasha’s skin. She didn’t plan on teasing her for long since she felt her own arousal growing rapidly by the moment.
 
Sasha lifted her hips to get her pants off and her underwear soon followed. "Mmmmm good. But don't wait too long~" she said with a grin then sat up slightly, crooking her finger to signal Cass to move back up to her, wanting to taste her again. She took Cass's face in her hands and kissed her deeply once more as she opened her legs to allow her new lover to settle her hips between them. God she never imagined it would feel this good to have Cass's body pressed against her like this. She felt like she was about to cumbust at any moment.
 
Cassandra obliged and slid back up to kiss Sasha. She slid her hands down to take her own pants off, letting them and her underwear hit the floor, leaving them both as equally naked. She then let her hands slid over Sasha's thighs as they kissed. She let one hand slid in, skiming over her sensitive flesh, not waiting long before two fingers entered her lover.
 
Sasha gasped when Cass entered her but did not break the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around her lover's neck and exploring her mouth she rocked her hips with Cass's thrusts. She finally broke away for air and moaned out before reaching between them and cupping Cass, slowly stroking her before pushing into her lover and matching her thrusts. "Yes baby, that's it." she breathed against Cass's ear before biting and sucking the outer rim. It was not long before she felt her release building.
 
Cass whimpered and groaned as she felt Sasha enter her, their thrusts matched perfectly, and it seemed they were both nearing their releases at the same time. Cass was breathing raggedly as she continued rocking her hand and her hips. She knew her climax wasn't far off and she did not want to try and hold it off, she wanted them both to explode at the same time.
 
Sasha breath became more and more ragged and she buried her face in Cass's neck as she came, moaning out and trying her best to muffle the noises as she rode out her orgasm, keeping pace with her thrusts to make sure Cass climaxed as well. She fell back on the bed, panting and smiling up at her lover as she reached up and caressed her cheek then bringing her down for another kiss.

It would be thr first orgasm of the night. They spent several hours learning and exploring each other's bodies and Sasha was spent by the time the settled under the overs for the night. Sometime in the early morning hours, a cry came from the baby monitor. Sasha turned away from Cass's embrace and was in the process of trying to get up, but was soon asleep again, throughly worn out from their love making.
 
Cass came hard, breathing raggedly as she leaned against Sasha. The rest of the night was full of fun for them both, eventually the pair fell into a deep sleep. She woke when the baby started to cry, but relaxed when it seemed Sasha was getting up, but then Sasha never actually left.

Cass just smiled and tiredly got out of bed, she shrugged on a pair of pants and her bra, since she found that first, and headed to the room next door. "Hey there, Angel, what are you fussing about?" She asked as she scooped the baby up, she changed her, that seemed to settle baby, so Cass settled into the rocking chair to cuddle and keep Maddie company until she fell back to sleep.
 
It took Sasha a bit to wake back up, remembering she heard Maddie's cries. She got out of bed and grabbed her robe before heading to Maddie's room. The sight of Cass with Maddie in her arms made her stop in the doorway, awestruck at the sight and how right it felt to see it. Sasha smiled at Cass then headed over, sitting on the arm of the chair and looking down at the infant who was slowly dosing in Cass's arms. She lightly caressed Maddie's head as she leaned against Cass. They will have many other nights like this and Sasha looked forward to each one.


((back to Evan and Kat.))

Evan started out from her porch, a glass in her hand as she watched the sun set over her property. I had been several weeks and the case had been all but wrapped up. Kat was sure to leave, possibly tonight. Evan had left early to avoid any awkward goodbyes. It was for the best she just let her leave and get over her. She even tried to get Kat off of her mind by going to a gay bar the next town over and finding someone to lose herself in. She was fully packing and was ready to find a woman, take her to a dark corner of the bar, and give her a night she wouldn't forget. But Evan couldn't do it, dammit that woman will justnot leave her be. Evan slammed the empty glass on the nearby table and shifted in the seat. She should head in and take off this strap since she was now sure it wasn't going to get any use tonight.
 
Back
Top