'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

CasusCoiti said:
I tend to try to endure this for about an hour. The orgasm that follows ... makes my toes feel like they're getting blown off. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to the out-of-body type experiences some women talk about.

Thanks for sharing this with us, it is always interesting to hear first-hand accounts of the results... It makes me wonder why so few people (myself included) have ever heard of this technique...
 
Last edited:
Phil333 said:
god the way you guys describe it, sounds so amazing. I might need to have my gf try this .. but she seems to run from anything near that region.

The exact opposite of my problem! I would love to try this out, it sounds awesome, but my b/f would freak if I tried to do it! He has this thing with his ass, and I don't know how to convince him otherwise!
 
Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

<BUMP>

For adventurous ladies who like to thrill their men. :D :D
 
Milking

There are certain muscles you can isolate to milk a mans cock. Belly dancing, yoga are some work outs to help to isolate muscle groups. I love to Belly dance. *sigh* but since I have been single I have not had the opportunity to try out some new skills. Soon maybe
MOON
 
Re: tried it...

PowrDragn said:
I tried it and it worked. I had more pre-cum. It was steady...almost like a small bit of leakage that was constant.
...
I'd imagine next time I will be able to cum a ton now that I know what to expect.
While prostate massage takes a good chunk of the credit, I'd wager that building up for an hour, peaking multiple times, and generally maintaining a long-term arousal contributes to volume as well. However, even when I forego the build-up, there is a definite increase in volume. An alarming increase, a couple times. Well, relative to normal ejaculation volume.

Probably depends on method. A gentle massage would produce more semen at orgasm than a deeper massage since the deeper one would, as others posted, likely push out some semen prior to orgasm.

One side-effect that I'm not sure would be the same for others is that I usually have an urge for another orgasm within minutes of a prostate stimulated orgasm, once the stupor wears off. I've never used the toy for the second one...

Most normal nights it's just a one-shot, but almost every time I use the toy, no matter how mind-blowing the blinding orgasm is, a second orgasm becomes strongly desired. It feels strongest in the testicles rather than the cock when this orgasm hits.

It's not like other times, when I intentionally have incomplete orgasms so that I could have multiples... probably no orgasm is fuller than when I stimulate the prostate, but yet this weird urge remains despite being completely emptied out.
 
Re: Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Don K Dyck said:
<BUMP>

For adventurous ladies who like to thrill their men. :D :D

Would you care to share your thoughts or experience relating to this topic?
 
Still Learning . . .

Arden said:


Would you care to share your thoughts or experience relating to this topic?

You know Arden, the nice thing about Lit is all the new things you can learn. I have had little success with this method to date, due to hesitant partners and general inexperience with it. Somehow, the ladies are too busy enjoying . . . heheheheheheh :D :p :D
 
Re: Still Learning . . .

Don K Dyck said:
You know Arden, the nice thing about Lit is all the new things you can learn. I have had little success with this method to date, due to hesitant partners and general inexperience with it. Somehow, the ladies are too busy enjoying . . . heheheheheheh :D :p :D

And what lucky ladies they are... ;)

Should you ever venture to the States, I'm sure you'd find at least one person willing to help you with some hands-on learning experience... possibly even more! :D

And now, we return you to the regularly scheduled program...
 
Last edited:
Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Arden said:

And now, we return you to the regularly scheduled program...

<BUMP>

This is a mind boggling thread that I hope ladies will read and practice on their menfolk. it simply tells how to reduce your Mr Atlas to a quivering blob of sensuously exploded jelly.

Please post an appropriate comment when you have practiced . . . :D :p :D
 
Re: Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Don K Dyck said:


<BUMP>

This is a mind boggling thread that I hope ladies will read and practice on their menfolk. it simply tells how to reduce your Mr Atlas to a quivering blob of sensuously exploded jelly.

Please post an appropriate comment when you have practiced . . . :D :p :D

Wickedly erotic description, Don... no doubt you'd wear it well... :p

I'd be willing to volunteer my services for your first practice session, if only to be able to post an informative, firsthand account so that others may learn. Research is so very important in these matters.

Ok, now, Lake Erie is a bit too far northeast, you might try taking your ultralight up the Mississippi, east across Lake Michigan, and head south (oops!) north to my house. Scratch that, land it on the beach, and I'll be right there... :devil:
 
Re: Re: Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Arden said:


Wickedly erotic description, Don... no doubt you'd wear it well... :p

I'd be willing to volunteer my services for your first practice session, if only to be able to post an informative, firsthand account so that others may learn. Research is so very important in these matters.

Ok, now, Lake Erie is a bit too far northeast, you might try taking your ultralight up the Mississippi, east across Lake Michigan, and head south (oops!) north to my house. Scratch that, land it on the beach, and I'll be right there... :devil:

Oh, silly mee - I thought that I'd have to swim the north-west passage but if Lake Michigan is linked to the Mississippi then I can swim the short-cut via Panama and the Gulf - much quicker that way! Shall we say breakfast on Thursday?? :D :p :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Don K Dyck said:


Oh, silly mee - I thought that I'd have to swim the north-west passage but if Lake Michigan is linked to the Mississippi then I can swim the short-cut via Panama and the Gulf - much quicker that way! Shall we say breakfast on Thursday?? :D :p :D

I'm sure they are linked somewhere, but I still recommend the ultralight craft because the water's very cold, and I'm afraid that might delay things a bit at your ends. If you swam the north-west passage, you'd be missing parts important to the local scientific community by the time you arrived.

Breakfast is on you this time!

PS. I won't be wearing my av, and I assume you won't be either. How will I recognize you? By the wicked grin?
 
My first experience with prostate manipulation was during a rather violent BJ. 30 seconds before I came she shoved a small dildo up ma butt - BIG surprise.
I was standing and she was sitting and the dildo went in horizontally - bANG - right into my prostate. Wasn't expecting that at all and Augustus reacted appropriately. Had more of what I'd describe as a SNEEZE than an orgasm!!

Experiments after that showed that a SLOW teasing manipulation of the prostate produces a HUGE amount of seminal (?) fluid. My guess is there are other glands down there that assist in the production of those fluids because during the course of a 90 minute BJ with very slow gentle prostate rubbing, my prostate would have to be the size of my LIVER to produce that much fluid.

They have just discovered that women have SKENE glands and they likely produce famale ejaculate during violent orgasms so - do men have the same ? They must. Maybe called something differnt. Don't look to the medical researchers for help on this. They're still confused about the existense of G&ASpots to begin with.

The prostate seems to "bleed" seminal fluid when rubbed gently during a BJ / handjob and during times like that the fluid goes from clear to milky making it appear to produce one very long orgasm. Certainly it feels good all the way through and it could (for me anyway) be described as a long milking orgasm but at the end the normal orgasm seems to be the fireworks at the end. With the buildup those orgasms are enough to make me pass out for a sec but for me there is a distinct difference between the milking style and the full blown (sic) normal male orgasm.

Maybe what we should be concentrating on here are the many variations that make lovemaking so much fun, so diversified and mostly that we find the techniques that truly blow our partners minds when we do it for them. Everybody is different so let's keep sharing.
 
Last edited:
Thanks!

Mr. GGG...

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all of us. You have given the most informative and insightful reply to date, and it is truly appreciated. This is really interesting material...

What you said in your last paragraph mirrors my thoughts precisely. I started this thread because I read about the possible mind-blowing effects... If this method worked, then NOT incorporating it into lovemaking would be a shame. I even would go so far as to say that it might have a mnd-blowing effect on each partner, because of the intense feelings, trust, and physical closeness required to make it work.

Yes, even some of us old dogs still need to learn new tricks. I can hardly believe that I'd never heard of 'milking' until I turned 45 years old. I knew about prostate manipulation, but I'd never known about the ability to extend the effects for so long. What a wonderful gift to give someone that you care about...

Please, stop back by once again if you learn anything new that you might share with us.

Arden
 
tried it

Tried it this morning with my husband. Not really sure if it worked though. He is a bit antsy about experimentation so I tied him up first and slowly eased into it. First I used my fingers then a small vibrating egg ( detatchable from a toy we have). Perhaps the vibration were more of a distraction than a pleasurable sensation. I noticed he had a bit more precum but nothing I would call "streaming". His orgasm seemed more intense though. Oh well practice makes perfect and its quite fun :D
 
HA

Just reading thru the thread again. Funny how many women mention the homophobia aspect .... not even being able to try this because of hubby's attitude. Oh YA, like having your wife/gf blow you and having her stick a fingie up your butt is gonna turn you, overnight, into a raving faggot. That's as DUMB as all the guys I've told about the G&ASpot orgasms and they've said it sounded good but they'd NEVER do it to their wives because they'd never done it before and their wives might get suspicious about where they learned it from. The resulting 3rd degree and mistrust wouldn't be worth it, I was told - over and over again.

What a waste!!!

One interesting aside to the prostate manipulations that MIGHT get a few more guys to try this is the fact that careful manipulation / massage of the prostate will be very beneficial healthwise. The prostate in most men become atrophied, the pores clog and the fluid output is blocked. At this point everything festers and over a period of time the tissue inside becomes cancerous. I believe prostate cancer is now the #1 cancer killer among adult males. If the prostate is massged fairly constantly this does not happen. Stats confirm that cowboys (riding), bikers (vibrations) and gays (you don't wanna know) have the LOWEST prostate cancer rates in the western Hemisphere all based on the constant massging of their prostate. So ladies, if ya wanna keep his plumbing working well into his senior years and he's scared of turning gay if ya touch his "backdoor" - do what funlady does - TIE HIM UP (down) and do it anyway. It's for hizown good.

Thanks Arden....speaking of tricks and things to try... you have looked at my "TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK", yes? I'm not sure if I have even one more piece of knowledge to impart after both these threads. I just hope every reader is now enjoying 5 to 50 really good O's a night now instead just one or two.
 
lol Mr GGG I think my husbands inhibitions are mainly from lack of experience rather than homophobia. I'm the second person he's ever been with. Had to kind of talk him into recieving a blow job the first time lol. Bondage does come in handy :D
 
Oh, absolutely.

When in doubt, tie 'em down. When ya knows what you're doin, tie 'em up.

When THEY know what they're doing then that's called TRAINED. You can make 'em lie still and jez squeal like a pig....or else....
LOL
 
MR.GGG said:
Oh, absolutely.

When in doubt, tie 'em down. When ya knows what you're doin, tie 'em up.

When THEY know what they're doing then that's called TRAINED. You can make 'em lie still and jez squeal like a pig....or else....
LOL

Why Mr. GGG...

You sound a bit frisky tonight! Tie 'em down, huh. :D
 
funlady said:
lol Mr GGG I think my husbands inhibitions are mainly from lack of experience rather than homophobia. I'm the second person he's ever been with. Had to kind of talk him into recieving a blow job the first time lol. Bondage does come in handy :D

Toooooo Funnnnnny, funlady!

I'd love to be able to get my hands on my S/O (in another state), tie him up and blow his mind! Thanks for the smiles this morning! :D
 
Snort !

Wha...? Do I sound too old and feeble to get "frisky" still?

To tell the truth the three (and so far ONLY) "victims" of my GSpot Technique were all tied down (I knew what I was dong) the first time. That way they couldn't interrupt anything important. Something like ,"I need to go peeeeee..." woulda been a disaster. No WAY was I gonna let them jump up and hop away like a scared bunny before I got tthem to where I wanted them to be ...almost u/c from cuming!
 
Re: Snort !

MR.GGG said:
Wha...? Do I sound too old and feeble to get "frisky" still?

To tell the truth the three (and so far ONLY) "victims" of my GSpot Technique were all tied down (I knew what I was dong) the first time. That way they couldn't interrupt anything important. Something like ,"I need to go peeeeee..." woulda been a disaster. No WAY was I gonna let them jump up and hop away like a scared bunny before I got them to where I wanted them to be ...almost u/c from cuming!

Lol- If someone did this to me, I wouldn't even consider jumping and running! :D
 
Back
Top