Teachers Pet

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
Teachers Pet (Closed for TheLittlestDipper)

I'm a shy, compassionate, selfless, and polite 18 year old high school student and your star pupil for a since freshman year. You've been my favorite teacher and an adult that inspires me (with a possible deep affection for you). There's a mutual respect between us that has grown into somewhat of a friendship. Perhaps I've helped you with simple favors outside of school and you may have tutored and guided me, but our relationship has been completely professional and appropriate all this time. You are married after all. However, your life at home has been leaving you empty for some time now. Being the compassionate guy that I am, I try to lighten up your life as a friend. One day lines are crossed between us. Will this love story end in roses or tears?

I'm looking for a female (no preference in age) who spends a lot of time on here or communicates through yahoo chat. Also someone who is a detailed writer and can be seductive and multilayered. Please include if you're able to write for more than one character at a time. Private message me you're interested. Let me know if you'd like to hear my other role-play ideas.

I'd like this to be somewhat of a love story even if it doesn't start like one. At the very least our characters should fall in love and want to be together.

While you create your character, please include these details in your description as well as anything else I may have missed or that you think is important.

1) Do you have children?
2) What does your husband do for work?
3) What do you teach?
4) What's missing in your marriage? (Does your husband throw himself too much into his work and doesn't acknowledge your needs? Is he emotionally or physically unavailable? Is he a cheater? etc. Please don't chalk it up to 'he's lousy in bed.')
 
Last edited:
Jamie was having a horrible day.
It was pretty obvious, due to her attitude. Often she was a happy, always smiling, easy going high-school science teacher, but today she seemed.. Off. Jamie did her job, helped her students, but without the pep. She was serious, no longer joking or so energetic. Many students had come after class to ask what was wrong after class, but she shooed them away. Now school was over, students would be going home.
Jamie ran her hands through her long, dark red hair, combing out the few tangles left. She wore a pink blouse and a long white skirt, thankful she hadn't spilled her coffee on it. Sighing, the teacher buried her face in her hands. Her husband.. He was an alcoholic. It didn't start out that way, but ever since he lost his job weeks before.. It had gotten worse. So worse, that he hit her with his wine bottles, often shattering it upon her arm or back, occasionally her head. Jamie reached up and tentatively slid her hand across the welt on her skull, which thankfully was hidden by her locks. Jamie loved her husband, so much that she dealt with this in silence. For once, she was glad she had no children. The woman began to pack up, when the door opened. Somewhat panicked, she threw on her white coat to hide her bruises, and looked up.
"Yes?"
 
"Hey, Mrs. Wilson."
The door peered open to reveal young Carlos Anthony.

Carlos was Mrs. Wilson's star pupil. A handsome young man with a contagious demeanor and a big heart for others. He greeted her with his trademark genuine smile and puppy-dog green eyes behind his wireframe glasses. He was 6'3 and 160 lbs. He was in pretty good shape. Not a gymnast or a star athlete, but he was toned and had something that resembled a six-pack. he had very dark shaggy curly hair and olive colored skin.

He hung half in the doorway.

"May I come in?"
 
Jamie smiled at the sight of Carlos, relaxing. He was the rare student that rarely caused trouble. "Of course, Carlos. What is it?" She asked, sitting back down and waving him over. Despite her current predicament, she laughed. "You don't even have to ask, you know that." Jamie tied her hair into a bun and stopped packing, concerned for her favorite student. "What's wrong?" She asked, worry flashing in her eyes.
 
He laughs.

"I know I don't. But I was taught to always be chivalrous" he said with a smile.

Carlos was an only child who resides in his bachelor apartment provided by assisted living. He pays a portion of his rent and utilities from his part-time job as a mentor to younger underprivileged kids. His mother was abusive to him until a couple of years ago when Mrs. Peters gave him the courage to emancipate himself. Carlos branded a scar on his temple from when his mother struck him in the head with a stray beer bottle when he was 8. You could say that he was popular with the ladies, although he never really had a girlfriend. Just that he mostly wore his emotions on his sleeve. His physical, not to mention his emotional scars made it nearly impossible for him to let another girl close to him. That's why he's taken to Mrs. Wilson so much. She's the only female he feels he can trust. You could say that he has a little crush on her.

Carlos felt humbled that his teacher was so concerned for his well being. She's always been a little sweet on him, although he never really understood why. He chalked it up to pity.

Carlos took a seat across from his teachers desk.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to chat."

She returned his kindness with a smile.

"You seem stressed. These last days you haven't really been yourself. I don't know. It just seems like something's bothering you.....If you don't mind me saying."

Mrs. Wilsons smile quickly diminished.

"Is everything okay?" A tone of concern came across his soft voice.
 
Jamie shook her head, forcing a smile at Carlos's concern. It wasn't professional to weigh down a student with her troubles, when he probably had some of his own. She whispered faintly.

"I'm just not feeling well. Thanks for asking, Carlos."
Jamie stood up abruptly, feeling horrible that she lied to her student. It was betraying their trust.. Jamie gathered her stuff faster now, fumbling for her car keys. "See you in class tomorrow, Carlos." Jamie patted his face with a sense of sorrow, before flicking off the lights and heading towards the door.
 
For a moment Carlos hung his head low in the darkness. A despaired expression took over his young face. He didn’t want pry with his teacher and overstep her boundaries, but he didn’t want her leaving feeling the way that she was. Something was deeply troubling her. Anyone else probably wouldn’t bat an eye at Mrs. Wilson in her current frenzy, but Carlos cared too much for his kind teacher. After all, she helped him through a very tough time. The way he looked at it he owed her one. And even if he didn’t he would help her just the same. As she headed towards the door he made a split decision to act.

“Mrs. Wilson!” he said as he rushed towards her.

He startled her a little with his sudden assertiveness. He put his hand on her shoulder and she stopped in her place. She reluctantly turned around to face her pupil. Her shoulders were pointing upwards towards her ears and her head hung low. Carlos could see her delicate silhouette highlighted by the light in the hallway. He gently took both her hands in his. This was really overstepping her boundaries, but he just wanted her to know that he cares. She looked at him in the dark.

Carlos spoke in a soft voice; “You know you can tell me anything, right?”
 
Jamie broke down, hiding her face in her hands. She sobbed silently, squeezing his hands and pulling away.
"My husband.. He's not well." She whispered, turning on the lights and slipping off her coat, exposing her arms. She had multiple bruises, purple, black, and green of all shades running down her arms.
"He doesn't mean it, he's drunk, he's.. He's.. Just having a tough time." She flinched at his touch, hiding her face.
 
Carlos’ blood turned to ice when he saw the scars and bruises. This has clearly been going on for a while. For a moment he couldn’t speak. Watching her break down he could see the tole it had taken on this poor woman. Suffering at the hands of someone you love was something he knew about all too well. Tears ran down his face and he silently sobbed a couple times. When he touched her she flinched in pain. It hurt him even more that he couldn’t even comfort her without causing her pain. How long has this been going on? As he watched her fall apart his heart broke for her. He was truly devastated.

He closed the door so not to draw attention and wrapped his arms tenderly around her neck trying to be careful to not hurt her and they crumbled to there knees. He held her face against his chest and let her let it all out. She wrapped her arms around his torso and cried for what seemed like hours. He put his hand on the back of her head and felt a large bump and she flinched. It took every single bit of strength within him not to break down. He hid his face from her and cried subtly.

“Oh, God. I’m so sorry” he said softly with a cracked voice.

Jamie eventually started to calm down after letting out what must have been every tear. She was still too ashamed to let him see her face. He helped her off the floor and got her some tissues. He wanted to wait until she calmed down before they spoke.

“It’s getting late to still be here. Where can we go to talk? I’m not leaving you like this.”
 
Jamie shook her head. "Carlos, you're a nice guy. I can't just drop everything and talk, I have to get home, cook dinner, I have to.." She kindly ruffled his hair, slipping out the door. "Maybe tomorrow, we can get coffee around 4. Okay?" Jamie walked down the hall, before she disappeared around the corner.
 
Defeated, Carlos just watched as his distressed teacher walked out. Conflicted, he stumbled around the room for a few moments before fumbling around with his coat and backpack and rushed down the hall to the parking lot, but to his dismay, she was already gone. He tossed his backpack to the pavement and dropped to his knees. He cursed himself for letting her go without putting up a fight. For not insisting that she stayed. He broke down, letting out every raw emotion that he had suppressed for her sake.

Carlos laid worried as could be in his bed that night. All he could think about was if something terrible happened to Mrs. Wilson because he let her go. After a few hours he eventually exhausted himself with concern that he fell asleep.

The day after, Carlos walked through the halls of the school to his last class of the day. Mrs. Wilson’s class. He hadn’t seen her all day. His concern for her was anything but gone. He slowly walked to room 207. He took a deep breath before walking through the doorway. And what he found was…
 
Jamie was preparing for class. She was talking with students, smiling, laughing even. She was her usual self. Jamie stopped for a second at the sight of Carlos, before waving him in right as the bell rang. "Okay, lets get started." And then class began.
She tought the class with new zest, much to their delight. Jamie would flash Carlos a sad smile occasionally, and for a split second, she seemed broken.

As class ended, she shooed the students out the door, leaving her and Carlos alone.
"Carlos, he said he'll change! I'm so happy." Jamie was so desperate for a happy ending that she actually believed her husband, despite him gambling the night away in their basement. "He can't lie to me again, after all that's happened. People have morals, and limits. Jason has to still love me enough to stop, right? Right??" She sat down on a student's desk, staring at the ground. "I still await the day when I have the perfect marriage with the perfect guy. Nobody's perfect though. So maybe Jason just has flaws." She kept making excuses for her husband, never blaming him. "What if I'm just a bad wife? Am I failing him?" Mrs. Wilson looked up at Carlos, hope in her eyes. "Sorry Carlos. I've been stressed."
 
Carlos was so relieved to see Mrs. Wilson as he walked into the room. She didn’t seem to have any new bruises, which was very good. If she had gotten hurt, Carlos wouldn’t be able to forgive himself for letting her go home last night. Throughout class Mrs. Wilson seemed to be in great spirits. She was always smiling, which made Carlos smile. Maybe she decided to leave her husband and is now her own person again. But every now and then she would look at him and her bright smile would fade. He couldn’t figure it out, but he knew it probably wasn’t good.

Once the final bell rang she eagerly rushed her students out of the room. She told Carlos about how her husband made empty promises to her last night. This was definitely not what he wanted for her. The more she talked the more obvious it was to Carlos that she was lying to herself. There was a sense of doubt in her rational, which Carlos hoped to be able to chip away at. He sat on a desk beside her and a deep silence fell between them as Carlos struggled to find the right words.

“My mom promised me so many times that she’d change. I heard it a thousand times for more than 10 years, and each time I believed her. But she always broke her promises and each time I said to myself, ’This time it’ll be different. She’ll really change this time’. But she never did. I actually tricked myself into believing that I was happy with her. Finally, a couple of years ago, when you found out…you gave me the strength to leave home. But…I made the mistake of telling her. I told her that if she didn’t change that I was going to leave her…”

Carlos hesitated before turning his head and spreading his shaggy hair to reveal a nasty scar with other small scars around it that went up the back of his skull. He looked book at Jamie and saw her eyes start to well up. Another silence fell between them before Carlos broke it again.

“She smashed me over the head with a Jack Daniels bottle…” His voice began to crack. “She…she said that she’d kill me before she’d let me leave her…”

Carlos heard a sob and a sniffle from Jamie and felt her soft hand over his.

“But I finally did it. I left. I was able to start over…And it was because of you.”

Carlos held her and looked into her eyes.

“You saved my life, Jamie.”

The two of them stared intently into each others glazed eyes. There were no words. Mrs. Wilson slipped her fingers between Carlos’.
 
Jamie brushed her hand across his scar, trying not to cry. "Oh, Carlos.. I didn't save your life, please don't say that.." She leaned in and placed a friendly kiss on his cheek, or she thought it was friendly. Jamie wasn't sure. It did, however, leave a print of lipstick.

"Have a great day, Carlos. Teachers aren't supposed to have favorites, but.. You're my favorite." She brought her finger to her red lips, smiling sheepishly before gathering her things again. "Well, don't we have things planned today?"
 
Carlos’ skin tingled as he felt her lips on his cheek. Her natural scent filled his nose as she held the kiss for a moment. His cheeks turned a crimson red.

“You did save my life, Mrs. Wilson. I’ve never had such an appreciation for the little things in life. I can finally feel safe when I go home. Do you know how much that means to me?”

Carlos was discouraged at how quickly Mrs. Wilson was to dismiss his concern.

“Actually, we have plans to get coffee. I have nowhere else to be today.” He held her to her proposal from yesterday. He hadn’t gotten through to her yet, but he wasn’t ready to give up on her just yet. Any time he could get alone with her was a chance to talk some sense into her. There was only one thing that mattered and it was his teachers safety, and he was going to make it his priority.

He put on his jacket and slung his backpack over his shoulder, ready to go.
He was unaware of the crimson mark of his teachers gratitude on his cheek.
 
"Well, Coffee?" She hesitated. Why did she promise that? That would mean they were in public. She wasn't ashamed of Carlos, but if her husband was out and about.. It wouldn't be pretty.
"Ah, yes, coffee. Lets go." Jamie turned off the lights and ventured outside, waiting for her student. "Carlos, call me Jamie. Please." Her voice seemed slightly strained, as if she feared for her life. She couldn't let Carlos down. And so she would go to the cafe.
 
Carlos and Miss. Wilson sat together in the corner of the coffee house. Neither one of them spoke. Carlos could sense Miss. Wilson's anxiety and he felt as if he were the cause of her stress.

'Listen', he said softly. 'No one's going to hurt you, Jamie.' Just as he was finishing his sentence, the barista walked over to them carrying two little plates with there cups of espressos. Carlos took turned to look at the young lady and thanked her with a smile and Miss. Wilson saw the crimson lipstick mark on his cheek from when she kissed him. She swallowed her heart and as soon as the barista turned around, Jamie leaned cross the table, wet her thumb with her tongue, grasped Carlos' face and quickly rubbed the mark off with a worried look on her face.
 
"Carlos, I must admit that I'm pretty nervous. What if my husband sees us? We shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't get you involved."

Jamie looked around nervously and sipped her coffee. She thought the sooner she get out of there the better. And what was she thinking getting Carlos involved? He's such a sweetheart and she couldn't stand it if he got hurt because of her.
 
Jamie's hands were almost shaking on the table. Carlos worries for her having a panic attack, so he does his best to calm her down. He reaches across the table and gently takes both of her hands in his and whispers, 'It's okay, Jamie. I'm right here. No one's going to hurt you.'

Jamie's breathing starts to increase. 'It's okay', Carlos whispers to her. 'Just breathe slow.' Carlos begins guiding her through deep breathing. Still holding her hands, he breaths in through his nostrils and exhales a heavy breath through his mouth and Jamie goes through the motions with him. Carlos gently rubs her hands with his thumbs. 'You're doing good', he says between breaths. After a couple minutes, Jamie's breathing starts to stabilize and the color returns to her beautiful face. Carlos smiles brightly at her. 'Good job', he says reassuringly.
 
"Thank you, Carlos. I'm not usually such a worrier but I appreciate your concern. My husband just isn't himself and I don't know what to do."

Jamie starts to cry and she holds her face in her hands.

"I just don't know what to do..." her voice trails off.

Carlos puts his arm around her and lets her cry into his chest.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay. It'll be okay," he says.

He pats her arm and she flinches and sits upright.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize..."

"It's okay. You didn't know."

Jamie begins to cry again and Carlos shushes her. She sniffles and looks up at him. She kissed his cheek and then quickly rubs to remove the crimson stain again. Jamie stares into his eyes and then decides she needs to go and prepare her lesson plans. Carlos walks her to her car.

"Thanks for everything, Carlos."
 
Last edited:
Carlos stood on the curb next to the coffee-shop and waited until Miss. Wilson's car was out of sight before he let the tears that he had been holding back fall. He took off his wire-framed glasses to wipe his eyes and sniffled. Seeing Miss. Wilson so scared like that broke the young mans big heart. He was so afraid for her. Not just physically, but the psychological turmoil has clearly taken it toll on her. Otherwise, she wouldn't have broken down and confessed to him like she did yesterday. She's literally crying out for help. Such a wonderful like her should never be treated with such cruelty. As Carlos pondered what to do, he looked at his watch and panicked.

Shit! I have to be at work in 10 minutes!

There was no time to catch the bus, so Carlos ran as fast as his feet could carry him. He was so concerned about Miss. Wilson that he didn't even realize what time it was. Thankfully, Carlos had great stamina and the club was nearby. Daryl, Carlos' adviser saw the young man from a far as he ran towards him like The Flash and kicking up a whirlwind of just in his path.

'Whoa! Whoa!', Daryl halted as the raging Carlos approached him. Carlos stopped once he had reached Daryl and braced his hands on his knees and bent over to struggling to catch his breath. Daryl put his hand on the young mans back.

'Take it easy', Daryl said half-laughing as he patted his worker on the back.

'S...sorry...I'm late, Mr. Horvath', Carlos said between heavy breaths.

"I'd hate to break it to you, but you're actually right on time."

Carlos tried to laugh but only coughed his lungs out.

"Take a minute to catch your breath, young man. You're going to need that energy." And with that, Daryl slapped Carlos on the shoulder and they went inside.

Later that night, after Carlos returned home, he couldn't help but worry about Miss. Wilson. He hoped that he'd see her tomorrow and that she wasn't harmed. He knew that she's very fragile right now and will try to hide it, but she desperately needed a friend.

The next morning, Carlos was feeling a lot of anxiety. The closer he got to school, the more anxious he became. If Miss. Wilson wasn't there, he would be a wreck wondering where she is and if she's okay. Carlos was there a few minutes before first period. There weren't many people around, certainly not many students. As Carlos approached her classroom, he took a moment to collect himself and to prepare himself for the possibility that she may not be there. Outside the door, Carlos took a deep breath and opened the classroom door.
 
Last edited:
Jamie flashed a bright smile at Carlos as he walked into the classroom. She was a little nervous about all she had revealed to him but somehow she knew she could trust him, her star pupil, her new confidante.

Her smile faded to only a slight one as another student approached her to ask a question and her attention was diverted. She attended the student's needs and then called the class to order.

The class period seemed to drag on relentlessly. Jamie wanted to take a moment and talk to Carlos and let him know everything was okay now. Her husband had come home last night with flowers and candy and good intentions of making things right with her. Jamie couldn't wait to tell him.

The bell rang to signify the end of class and Jamie called out, "Carlos, If you would stay for a moment please."

Carlos approached the desk as the others filed out. Jamie beamed at him.

"Hi, Carlos. I wanted to tell you what happened last night. I'm so excited. Mr. Wilson brought me flowers and candy and was so apologetic. He really means it this time. He wants to make things right and make our marriage work. I know it will work this time."

Jamie looked at Carlos and waited for him to respond. She grinned from ear to ear as she waited.
 
Carlos was so relieved to see Miss Wilson at her desk. She looked like she did yesterday at the coffee shop. No more marks on her. She gave him a big smile as he came through the door to which he returned. Throughout the class, Miss Wilson seemed to be in good spirits and Carlos wasn't sure whether he should be sated or worried. After the students flocked out of the room, Miss Wilson, with a grin from ear to ear told Carlos about how her husband made a bunch of empty promises to her last night about how he's going to change. This was the other thing Carlos was most afraid of besides her not showing up. Her face was lite up like a little girl who had just gotten her most wanted present for Christmas. Carlos was conflicted. She was happy for a moment and he didn't want to be a buzzkill, but he knew that he wouldn't be a good friend if he just went along with the charade. When his smile wasn't returned, Miss Wilson's smile faded. She was disappointed that he didn't reciprocate her excitement.

'Jam...Miss Wilson...', Carlos said in a disappointed tone. He closed his eyes and took a moment to collect himself. "This is what always happens. They promise that they'll change and they never do, and no matter how many times those promises are broken we tell ourselves; 'this time it's going to be different. He really means it this time.' You want to believe it so badly that things will change that you lie to yourself. Deep down you have to know that it's never going to get better. You deserve better than this."

Carlos may have been a bit too heavy handed with the way that he rained on her parade, but he cared too much about his teacher that telling her anything else would've just done more damage. The sooner that she realizes that this marriage is irreparable, the better off she'll be.
 
Back
Top