All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Monday night - Sean's place

I could feel the excitement in your pants as you pulled my body into yours. The instant the last button was undone and your shirt opened, my lips brushed against your chest. My open mouth causing my lips to cling to your skin as I began my descent. My fingers pushed outward along your stomach until they reached the top of your hips. My lips traveling downward in a criss-crossing pattern. As I was kissing your chest, an image popped into my head. It was an image that I was kissing Mr. Johnson's bare black chest and not Mr. Francis'.

As I crouched lower, I needed to take a few steps back so that I could kiss down along your abs. My hands caressing back and forth along your hips as my lips were eager in their quest. I slid my hands towards the middle of your frame and found the button on your jeans. I pushed it through the slit and then found your zipper pull. I tugged it roughly to get it down in one fell swoop. My hands then pushed the flaps of your shorts open and my right hand pressed firmly against your covered cock as I open-mouth kissed your stomach, lapping it softly with my tongue. In the heat of the moment, I managed to utter through baited-breath, "Mmmm, I've been thinking about you all day." My mouth sinking lower. "You get me all crazy" as I squeezed your hardening cock through your boxers. "I think about sex all the time now."

I slid to my knees inside your front door and tugged your pants down with me. Your boxers stuck to your pants and your cock sprung out and dangled in front of my face. As my hands pushed your pants to your feet, my torso twisted and I found myself looking up at your cock. I stared past it and into your eyes and inched my mouth closer to what seemed like a massive hard cock.
 
Last edited:
Time moved with aching slowness as I looked down into your eyes, watching your lips move closer to my hard flesh. Your words washed over me, mirroring my desire for you, aural caresses. My hands flexed with want, and all I could manage as I felt your breath move over my cock was a ragged, "yesss….sss."

I wanted you now, right then. All sentiment and warmth was lost amidst the primeval desire to bury my flesh in yours, to fuck and fuck, mate and cum. My eyes burned as I watched you, my hands unconsciously drifting to your soft hair.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

I saw a look in your eyes that I had never seen in anyone else's before but I couldn't describe it. I could see your hand moving towards my face before your fingers slipped through my hair.

My lips brushed against your dangling cock and the contact made your cock twitch and sway above my lips. The tip came to rest on my cheek, just above the corner of my mouth. I opened my mouth and slid my lips over the head, letting it nestle between them as I held your gaze. After a few seconds, I moved myself so that I was more in front of you and kneeling erect. As I positioned myself, I reached with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around the base and began to stroke it in my hand. I could feel the heat from your shaft as my lips slid to the rim of your swollen cockhead.

My eyes staring straight into your stomach but more like into space as I focused on sucking your cock. I bobbed back and forth on just the head until I felt comfortable enough to take more more of your hardness into my mouth. Hearing your moans above me made me excited. I loosened my lips from around the head of your cock and stuck my tongue out and swirled around and around the tip before stopping and flicking my tongue at the soft underside at the tip. I looked up to see your reaction and if I was pleasing you and saw you close your eyes and tilt your head back. I smiled as I flicked my tongue, happy that I was indeed pleasing you.
 
Last edited:
I pant heavily as I feel your mouth open and take more of my cock. You have teased me exquisitely. My fingers are still in your hair, and it is only with great restraint that I do not tight them and push my cock down your throat. I take a deep breath, open my eyes and look down at you. You, you are smiling. A small part of my mind smiles back, thinking, "Oh, you are such a tease, and you are so going to pay for this."

I watch as you begin to bob your head again, your lips clinging to my cock. It would be so easy to just let go. But I can see your nipples tenting your blouse and know you are aroused as well.

My hands drift from your hair to your shoulders. I bend slightly and pull you up until you are standing. I kiss you hard as I press you against the wall of the foyer. One hand reaches for your skirt, hurriedly finding the clasp and the zipper. I pull and jerk, until I feel the fabric yield and open, then fall to the floor. My hand immediately follows, running along your hip, finding your panties and then pulling them down. They slip easily down your legs and I bend to drag them to your ankles, and then off.

I look up at you as my hand ride along your legs. As I stand, I clasp the backs of your thighs and lift you a half foot, pressing you against the wall. I shift my hips and feel my cock brushing between your thighs. I press and feel our flesh shift, your legs against my hips, the head of my cock suddenly against your wet heat. I bare my teeth as I press, and feel my cock enter you.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

With the whole night ahead for us, I was enjoying pleasuring you because you have made me feel things in the past two weeks that I could never have imagined feeling before. All day all I could think about was you, and us, enjoying each others bodies. Okay, maybe I thought about Mr. Johnson a little, but right now, with my tongue flickering at your cockhead, I knew it was going to be an amazing night.

Suddenly, your hands were on my shoulders pulling me upward. I was beginning to get some sort of complex about giving you blowjobs as you always seem to be aborting my attempts. Well, not all of them, but I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong.

But then you pushed me against the wall, sort of roughly. I didn't know what came over you. I felt your hands traveling all over my body. Then my skirt was falling to the floor, pooling around my heels. Without hesitation your fingers were in the band of my panties and tugging them down my legs. You pushed them to my feet as I then lifted one foot, then the other, my skirt and panties discarded like rags. I gazed down into your eyes and saw an almost maddening, hungry look in them. I felt something come over me at that instant. Your hands were now gliding up my legs as I placed my hands lightly on your shoulders. As you stood, you lifted me up like a rag doll and pinned me against the wall. My legs clung to your hips as I wrapped my arms around your neck. It was then that I knew how much I wanted you inside me, but it may have been more than that. I wanted to feel it again. The feel of a hard cock in my aching pussy. With the weight of you pinning me against the wall, my arms and legs clinging to you, and my body impaled on your rock hard cock, your hands were free to maul my torso. Hands and fingers clutching and pawing at my breasts, pulling my blouse open and pushing my bra up over my breasts, freeing them for your mouth and hands pleasure. There was no denying your hunger for me.

With my blouse hanging open and nipples aching from his new found freedom, my mind was in a frenzy as you clutched and suckled my tits, and it was at that moment that you thrust up hard into me causing me to cling to your body for dear life. A low guttural moan escaped my mouth as your cock filled me. My hot breath bathing your ear in unison with my moans. I closed my eyes tight and starting saying things. Whispering as you start to pump my pussy. the way your cock thrust up as my body sunk down causing our bodies to smack hard, "oh godddd yessss. Fuhhhk me yeah! Sooo goood. "I love being fucked." Then thought quickly, "by you". Your cock was spreading me open, feeling bigger than I remembered. My thoughts then turned to images of what Mr. Johnson might be like but quickly returning my focus to you. I started to thrust my tongue into your ear and licking around your earlobe. Then spurts of "unhhh, unhhh, unhhh, unnnh" as you fucked me hard. This was purely animalistic, unlike our previous sexcapades.

"I've missed you....missed feeling you inside me. Fuck me uh huh...mmmmmmmmmmmmm"
 
Last edited:
My hands continued to hold your thighs, while my chest pressed against yours, squishing your breasts, wet with my saliva, your delicious nipples pebbles against my skin. Your back was against the wall and my hips pumped like a machine, my cock ramming in and out of you, pinning your ass.

I feel your tongue on my ear and hear your dirty words.

At stream of words came out of my mouth, "You like that Megan? Pushed against a wall and given a good rough fuck? A hard cock pumping in and out of your tight pussy? Your hungry cunt stuffed with dick? Hard enough for you? You want it harder?"

Before you could answer, I started putting more muscle into my thrusts, each one driving deeper, your body bouncing against the wall, aggression and lust turning sex into a contest.
 
Last edited:
Monday night - Sean's place

I tried to answer your questions as quick as I could but you were blurting one after another that I just kept answering softly into your ear, "yesss, yessss, yessss". You were all I wanted. All day I daydreamed about being fucked and if the opportunity would have presented itself, I'm sure I would have let Mr. Johnson fuck me. It was at that moment when I felt the wave begin.

Each time you thrust your cock up into me, the force made your chest slide up over my chest, my nipples rubbing on your chest, and my back rubbed against the wall as I clung on so tightly to your body. You had never thrust this hard before and this time, your fucking seemed to be a bit more vicious, but not in a bad way.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any rougher, you started pounding me so hard, I thought I would go through the wall. I never would have thought that being fucked in this position would feel this good.

Moans filled the entrance way as my arms and legs clung to your body for dear life but I don't think I would have fallen being that I was impaled on your cock. Your cock filled me so gooooooood, and slid in and out with ease, I began to enjoy it even more as the wave built up inside me.

It was becoming so intense that I whispered into your ear, "I'm close, I-I-I I'm.........
 
Last edited:
As Megan whispered to me, I had reached my limit, but not the one I wanted. With each sweaty thrust, my feet had slid a little further on the smooth tiled floor. I heard you say "close," when the tipping point was reached and my feet skidded back suddenly several feet. I kept enough of a grip on you to keep you from falling, but my hips tilted back and my cock slipped out of you with an audible pop. Your feet hit the floor as I went down on my knees, then we both partly collapsed.

We looked at each other in shock, breathing hard. My cock was pulsing and bobbing, so close to climax and I could have sworn I saw your pussy clenching.

A number of seconds passed, and then the tension broke. I started to laugh, joking, "now I know why I have never fucked anyone in the foyer before."

You were looking less amused. I stood up and then pulled you up. I swept you off your feet and started up the stairs, "no worries beautiful, I am only getting started."
 
Monday night - Sean's place

I clung so tight to you as my body was tingling all over. Your cock was like a piston, pumping in and out of me so hard that I thought for sure you were going to push me through the wall. I was in that wonderful place where I knew I was going to have an amazing orgasm from you.

But then it happened. I felt our bodies losing sync and your body falling even as I clasped my body around yours. I was at the edge when your cock slipped out causing me to open my eyes wide with disbelief that this was happening at that exact moment. The moment I had been waiting for all day, all weekend and now I was in shock as we tumbling to the floor.

I lay under you sort of, my spread legs falling to the cool tiled floor, my arms still holding on to your neck. I was just about to ask if you were okay when you suddenly blurted something that I took the wrong way.

"now I know why I have never fucked anyone in the foyer before."

Your laughing didn't ease my annoyance and I was about to say something about it when you picked me up off the floor and began carrying me upstairs like you were my hero.

Still annoyed by the interuptus, I gazed into your eyes and responded, "what are you going to do to me Mr. Francis?" as I was getting excited again with every step up the stairs. I was happy to see Katie but I was happy to finally be alone with her Dad after what turned out to be a long weekend. As you carried me, I thought of Katie and the way her hands and fingers felt on my body and wondered if, perhaps, I was a little hasty in my leaving last night.

Sex with you has been nothing less than fantastic, but I was starting to wonder why I was thinking of others while in the throes of passion with you.
 
Last edited:
I moved carefully up the stairs. Our skin was still a little slick and I didn't want to risk dropping you. Your body was pressed close to mine, the heat of your skin, your scent, in my face almost literally. From the hardness of your nipples and the tone of your voice, I could sense your arousal. It echoed mine as my erection bobbed and swayed beneath you. But as I reached the hallway and walked to the bedroom, another wicked idea crossed my mind, if I could resist ravaging you immediately.

"What am I going to do with you?" I echoed, not mentioning that you really could use my first name.

"Will you trust me and let me do anything I want for the next couple minutes," I asked with a grin.

I watched you nod as I carried you into the bedroom. I laid you down upon the bed, then immediately fished on of the ties from the corner of the bed. I pulled one of your legs wide and slipped the tie around your ankle. I fashioned a quick knot, then moved to your arm on the same side of your body.

Your face was fun to watch. I guessed curious at first, then recognition, then perhaps more recognition, and then a mix of things I could not easily read. I was tempted to say something, but didn't. You are an adult. Granted, young enough to be my daughter, but oh my certainly an adult. If you don't want to do something, you will tell me.

And since you haven't protested, I keep securing your limbs, until you are spread wide on my bed. It is all I can do not to mount you right then and there, but I have plans...
 
Monday night - Sean's place

Even though the house was absolutely silent, it seemed like I could hear the pounding of my heart in my chest as you carried me to your bedroom. I gazed into your eyes as I held on to your neck, safely cradled in your arms. You then asked if I trusted you, and after a brief second, I nodded my head sheepishly, unaware of what you had in store for me.

As you placed me on your bed, my body readily accepted the vast contrast from the hard foyer wall to the soft, comfortable bed. Your body hovered over mine and I was ready to embrace you with a long, passionate kiss but you had other ideas in mind it appeared. I watched you turned your body and reached for a silky strip of material at the foot of the bed. Your big and gentle hand reached for the back of my foot and lifted and pulled it toward the bedpost. As you applied the soft and cool material to my ankle, my face took on a quizzical look. And then when you moved over me again and reached for the same material that was tied to the head bedpost, I began to realize what you were doing. All kinds of thoughts raced through my head at that instant, but I did not protest, nor did I try to resist.

Was Mr. Francis some kind of freak? What did I gt myself into? What if he leaves me tied up for days? No one will hear me? What id he gags me? My heart began to race faster than it ever has. Maybe I should say something. But I just told him I trusted him. Was I wrong? Oh my god. What if someone sees me like this? I would be so humiliated.

With all those thoughts racing through my mind, you had already finished tying all four of my limbs to the bedposts. I stared at you, tied and spread on your bed. It was only a few weeks ago that I had become awakened by your sexual prowess. Here I am, a 22 year-old, living in a strange city with no friends or family around, and two weeks living on my own, find myself tied up in my best friend's father's house completely naked.

I saw a gleam n your eye and I struggled a little with the ties, apparently to no avail. I couldn't believe the predicament I got myself in but when I tried to calm myself down, I realized that I was dripping wet from nervous anxiety. My nipples poking straight up in the air, rock hard with arousal. What had started as a hot, passionate romp was now getting a bit scary.

"Please untie me Mr. Francis" as my voice trembled with every syllable that escaped my mouth.
 
Last edited:
Even in my aroused haze, I could hear some fear in your voice. I lay down next to you, my head resting next to yours. I tilt my chin and give your cheek a soft kiss, then whisper, "Trust me Megan, I would never hurt you."

I brought one hand to rest on your belly, and felt it flutter under my touch. I slid my hand up your body, until my fingers flicked light over your nipples, hard, erect nipples. I give one a little pinch and whisper in your ear, "besides, something tells me you like this."

With one easy motion, I am on top of you, my eyes inches from yours. My body hovering lightly over you, my cock lying against your thigh, the tip brushing your soaking labia. I breath deeply, "I want you like this Megan."

I shift again and my cock moves a quarter inch forward, almost entering. I watch your pupils dilate, and then I pull back and kiss you. My lips are on yours, and then trail down over your chin and throat. My body moves down yours, my cock further and further from you, as my lips once again feast upon your breasts. Your nipples are intoxicatingly hard. My hand press your breasts together and I devour them.

After a time, I decide to give your soft flesh and rest and begin to move down again. Your body is covered with a sheen of moisture and the scent of your arousal fills my nose. Your hips are trembling as run my tongue over your mons, and dip lower. You are drenched, so incredibly wet. I very carefully lap each side of your labia, avoiding your clit, but tasting every other fold. I dart the tip of my tongue inside you, knowing I am not penetrating you, but teasing your entrance. And then back to your labia, suckling each in turn, tasting you. I tilt my head back for one moment and look at you. I place my hands outside your lips and part them. Your clit has emerged from her hood and is hard. I lean in and lick just below it, and am rewarded by your reaction.

"No, not yet," I think as I pass over your clit and kiss your mons. I start the slow ascent back up your body, taking my time. I'm only getting started.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

I had to trust you. How could I not? Look at my situation. Tied up in my lover's/best friend's dad's bed, naked and aroused. My nervousness caused my stomach to quiver when your hand rested upon it. Your hand lifted but the pads of your fingertips remained touching, brushing along my belly in slow circular motions and gliding along my stomach before ascending to my slightly heaving chest. Your fingertips lightly traced along the curvature of my orbs before lightly brushing against my aching, pert nipples. After a few brushes, they lightly clamped around and tugged. Pulling it up gently before releasing. Your whisper was absolutely incorrect. I wasn't liking it, I was LOVING it.

Suddenly you shifted your body and were laying between my legs. I arched my hips as I felt your cock hard against my thigh, hoping that you would give me what I wanted, especially since our sudden slippage earlier. You tell me you want me and I think to myself 'yes, this is it' when you move upward, your swollen cockhead pushing apart my pussy lips about to enter. I take a deep breath in anticipation, but to no avail, as you kiss my mouth, then trail your lips down to my chin and throat, causing me to arch my back, my body aching, wanting, needing to be filled by you. My pussy lips had tried to cling and coerce your cockhead into me, but you were stronger willed.

In my slight state of disappointment, your mouth continues its descent on my body. Your soft lips dryly tugging and clinging to my flesh. Your tongue offering soft laps at my flushed skin. I squirm lightly in my tethered state. You were driving me insane with your teasing. I could only hope that you would bring me release by continuing lower.

Your lips clamped onto my nipple, suckling and licking at the hard nub, your hands squeezing my breasts together, making it convenient for you to switch suckling one to the other. Your quick movements to and fro were delicious. Mmmmmmmmmm. Your attention brought out a long, soft sigh.

With that, your hands release and your mouth returns to its journey lower. Your soft, dry kisses make my belly flutter and shake. If only I could nudge your head down quicker, but, alas, I am bound by these silky ties. Damn these ties I think. I just wanted to grab you and pull you in. I wanted to pull your entire body, cock and all, into my pussy. MY pussy that was sopping wet and my clit that was throbbing so hard.....

Then, this was it. Yes! Your body shifted between my legs and your mouth was ready to bring me what I desperately needed, release. This was going to be the most intense orgasm of my lifetime. Your tongue slid along the outside of one and then the other lip. When your tongue traveled up one, I waited for your tongue to lap at my aching clit, but it never came. Your tongue then parted my labia and pressed ever so lightly against my entrance. I wanted to plead, beg for you to eat me, but I couldn't speak. You paused for a second, and then felt your hands pulling me open, I lifted my head to watch and gazed into your eyes when you pushed your tongue forward and brushed against the underside of my exposed clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" I moaned long and hard.

My body arching and squirming. "Yes! More! Pleeeeeeeeease!" I began to beg.

But, again, I was denied what I mot definitely craved.
 
Last edited:
My kisses are little harder now. As much as I am enjoying teasing you, I ache to fuck you. My hips unconsciously grind against the sheets as I move up your body. I feel my abs against your spread thighs as I kiss between your breasts, then move side to side, kissing roughly, my lips sinking into your soft flesh. I take one nipple between my lips and pinch, pulling it, then letting it go with a pop. Mmmmmm, again and again, I pull and release, as I feel your hips start to grind against me, and your warm wetness on my abs.

I move higher, my lower abs dragging against your spread thighs. I start to kiss up your throat, and feel the head of my cock brush against your inner thighs, and then your labia. It feels like your entire body is wet. I reach down with one hand and guide my cock. I move the very tip up and down slowly, gently, over your pussy. It is immediately coated with your juices and I feel your response. I position at your entrance, and take my hand away.

I look into your eyes for a moment, take a deep breath, then pull my hips back. I swing one leg over yours, then the other, then push myself up until I am straddling your thighs. I move forward, lowering my cock to your belly, imagining it inside you. I move up your body, walking on my knees, straddling you, until my cock lie between your breasts. My hands move to either side of your soft globes and press them together around my hardness. My hips start to move back and forth, and I give out a long low moan. The head pops from your cleavage, only to disappear when I move back. I have to move slowly. It would be sooo easy to cum, and I want more.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

My heart has been racing for who knows how long now as you deny me release once again. Your lips press firmer against my mons and stomach but not lingering long as before. Your body sliding along my inner thighs before your stomach rests against my spread legs, your lips and hands giving attention to my breasts one again. I take this opportunity to press upward against you, trying to rub my clit against any part of your body as it aches for attention. If your moth and lips had given my clitoris the same attention as my nipples, I would have lifted off the bed in an explosive orgasm. But now I am trying to discover a way for myself.

Your warm, wet mouth and slippery tongue caress my nipples as your hands knead and fondle my breasts. Your cool teeth clamp onto my hardened little nub and tug, pulling it away. My eyes stare at you teeth on my nipple, seeing it stretch before my eyes. Each pop back makes me jump ever so slightly as I press my pelvis up into your body. I am so close to an orgasm, but it keeps getting prolonged.

You move higher up my body which causes your body to rub against my clit, giving me more hope and more stimulation. Thinking that this will be it as you reach between our bodies and grab your cock. You line it up against me, I hold my breath in anticipation. If I wasn't I would have used all my strength to pull you inside me. I breathe in sharply and hold my breath as you take your hand away.....Oh my god I thought, I'm gonna cum so hard as soon as he enters me.

But when you pull back and start to straddle my hips, I could have cried. Your cock and body slid along my stomach as you moved up towards my face. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked softly. And then your hands were pressing against my tits, pushing them against your hot hard cock that lied between them. I tilted my chin down to see your cockhead popping out and then disappearing between my squished breasts. You start to rock back and forth, pumping your cock, titty fucking me now.

It was then that I heard a car door shut but didn't give it any mind as there were other important matters at hand. Mainly, my long awaited orgasm which by the looks of it, wasn't in the immediate future.
 
Last edited:
This feels sooo good, too good. It would be so easy to let go and cum. I don't know which of us is more aroused. I had never imagined binding you, having absolute control, being able to take you, or not take you, at any moment, in any way, would be so incredibly erotic. I ease the pressure on your breasts. I am so close.

I see you watching me tit fuck you, your held tilted up. Ohhh, so tempting. I press my hips forward, my balls coming to rest within your cleavage, the tip of my cock at your lips. I run one hand along my length, from base to tip, a drop of pre-cum oozing out, then dropping onto your lips.

I raise up a little, and start to stroke myself slowly, my cock just out of the reach of your mouth and tongue. I have to touch myself very lightly. One good hard stroke and I would cum all over your face. "God Megan, I want you," I breathe.

I shift my legs back, dragging my cock down your chest. I extend them between your legs again, sliding over your belly and hips. With one arm, I hold my chest up. The other is on my cock, taking the tip, and slowly, very slowly, and gently, running it up and down your wet slit. I am watching your face, waiting. Soon, please soon, I can't hold out much longer.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

I see the head of your cock grow larger than life as it pops out from between my squished breasts. Almost cross-eyed as the tip brushes against my lips. I part them in order to take you between my lips and into my mouth but you stop right at my lips. I look up at you as you slide your hand along your cock. I feel something on my lip and realize it's a drop of your pre-cum. I poke my tongue out to lick it off my lower lip as you lift your self off me a little. I watch as you pump your cock right over my face, sure that you were about to splatter my face with your hot cum. I readied myself for it by closing my eyes but it never came. Then I hear you utter, "God Megan, I want you". If only you knew how badly I wanted you right then and there. I would promise anything if you would just give me what I wanted, what I needed, what I craved.

You start to slide down my body as I respond, "pleeeeeeeease! Oh god please don't tease me anymore! I'll do anything but please, you're driving me wild!" My body squirming and writhing under you as you slide back between my legs again. "Oh my god, I need you inside me. Pleeeeeeeeease fuck meeeee. Give it to meeee!" I then realized that I was a total slut. I realized how much I loved cock and wanted to be fucked. I just wanted to be fucked all the time now. And just a few short weeks ago I was so naive to the world of sex, but that you have transformed me into a crazed nymphomaniac who wanted to have her pussy filled with your cock, or anyone's cock as it turns out.


My eyes rolled into my head when you rubbed the head of your cock up and down my soaked cunt. My body arched and squirmed as I tried to push my pussy onto your cock. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease fuck me I need it so badly" I grunted. "I love your cock! The way it feels inside me, pleeeeeeease!"
 
Last edited:
Your words and the way your body writhed were intoxicating. Part of me wanted to draw this out further, but my own aching need dominated. I shifted my hips and pressed my cock into you, the flaring head popping past the tight outer ring of muscle. I set my now free hand down beside you and thrust. You must have been close, every muscle inside you was clenched, tight, and pulsing. I buried myself deep, the sensation almost pushing me over the edge. It was as if your cunt was trying to devour me, ring every drop from me.

With a soft growl, I began to fuck you, long, firm strokes, riding you as you writhed beneath me. Our coupling was loud, between our moans and words, and the sound of wet flesh moving. I wanted you in the worst way. I wanted to crawl inside you, fill your entire body, fuck every cell. I panted hard, the pace and strength of my strokes gradually rising.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

It was the most wonderful feeling in the world as your hard cock sunk into my aching pussy. As each inch pushed inside I could feel myself losing control. This is what I had wanted for soooo long and now I was getting it. If only I could wrap my arms and legs around your body to keep from leaving. When you growled, with your cock buried deep inside me, I lost it. My body began to shudder and shake. My moans were more primal, guttural moans coming from my stomach. I don't now if it was the ability to finally orgasm, or that not being able to close my legs around you, but my orgasm seemed to go on and on. The more you pumped and pumped, the more I came and came. If this is what multiple orgasms were, I wanted more.

My eyes were shut tight as my head tossed to and fro. The feeling of your cock sliding in and out of my cunt so easily was the most incredible feeling in the world and I did not want it to end. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling as you began to thrust harder and faster. Oh how I wanted to feel you cum inside me. I wanted all of you inside me. I wanted a cock, your cock, any cock inside me all the time. Mr. Johnson's image came into my head. His big, black cock that I have never seen entered my head. Then there were more faces, blank ones. Some white, some black. There were more hands and more cocks and more mouths. Oh god I loved it. I love being pleasured, being used, whatever this was, I loved it and wanted more.
 
Last edited:
My climax wasn't abrupt, but came as a wave on top of the pleasure I was having finally fucking you. Its intensity was almost painful and seemed to roll on and on. Even after it had clearly past, I was still hard enough to keep fucking, although I was slower and careful about the angle of my thrusts.

Your expression was one of rapt pleasure. Your eyes seemed unfocussed, almost as though you didn't see me. Your body quivered as my pace gradually slowed.

In time, I stopped, my length fully inside you. I breathed deeply and watched you, until I saw your eyes meet mine. "Welcome back," I grinned, leaning down to kiss you.
 
Monday night - Sean's place

I gazed up into my lover's eyes, still unfocused from my explosive orgasm. When I finally came back to Earth, I smiled broadly up at you, your still hard cock buried between my legs. I believe that my whole body was numb as I replayed the entire scene in my head from when I first walked through your front door to now. If only I could wrap my arms around you and drift off to sleep but it may be premature as you might have other ideas in that sexy little head of yours.

I had never even dreamed that having sex would, or could feel like this. Ever! The way you make my body feel and the way I respond to you, I wanted it to last forever. My thoughts turned to Mr. Jackson, Katie, the handsome security guard in the building lobby and the weren't exactly pure thoughts. It seemed like this went on forever but it as actually only a few seconds.

"Whew....that was amazing Sh-" hesitating for a second, then finally, "Mr. Francis" My vaginal muscles clenched and released around your throbbing hard cock as we lie there. I continued, "I never thought that I could feel this way. That my body could feel so alive. It's almost like we're not even here. Like we are in another dimension." I Was beginning to ramble I thought so I quieted down quickly but my pussy continued to massage your cock, milking every last drop from you.
 
Last edited:
It took a while for your words to sink in, my mind still dazed, but then I chuckled, "Mr. Francis? Really? I have tied you to my bed, made you beg for it, then fucked you into a stupor, and then Mr. Francis? Makes me sound like your boss or something."

I grinned mischeviously, "is that what you want from me, to be a little more bossy?"

I took a more serious expression, ordering you, "squeeze my cock with that tight little cunt of yours. that's it slut, milk me dry."

I pursed my lips as I felt your flesh clamp on mine. I pushed harder, my cock swelling to full hardness. The sensations you were giving were good. I started fucking you a little harder, excited to be taking you as I wanted.
 
Last edited:
Monday night - Sean's place

The change in your demeanor was like a switch being turned on. The tone of your voice suddenly became a little bit more aggressive. I wasn't sure what to think at first but then thought that perhaps this was a form of role playing. So I decided to play along.

"Yessss" I answered.

The expression on your face turned to dead serious. I was becoming concerned about what had come over you. Here I lie vulnerable, tied to your bed, defenseless and not able to resist or worse, run for cover. With your cock still hard and buried inside me, you commanded that I milk it. My heart raced with anxiety and arousal, a powerful combination. Then you called me a "slut". I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but it was clear that I was under your control now.

Even with a tinge of fear developing, I did as you ordered and contracted my vaginal muscles around your cock. I had kept your gaze the whole time and kept reminding myself that you were just playing a game. Your expression changed once again. This time it was one of pleasure and it was confirmed as you began to fuck me again. Although I didn't know when I began to enjoy this new way of role playing, it was apparent that I was because I could feel your cock sliding in and out of my now, wet again pussy, so easily. Thinking of what had just transpired, I probably had no cause for concern. It was my best friend's dad for Pete's sake! Being called a "slut" wasn't so bad. In fact, I kinda liked it. It was practically true anyway. All I could think about lately is sex and getting fucked. I was transforming from being a 'do as your told" good girl, to a slut who craved cock.
 
Last edited:
Even though you were tied down, I could feel your hips move in time with my thrusts, ensuring that each stroke penetrated you deeply. Your cunt was warm and slick, and your expression seemed to confirm that you were enjoying this.

I shifted my weight, so I was supporting myself with one arm. My newly freed hand began to run over your chest, roughly fondling your breasts, tweaking your nipples. At one point, I slid my hand up to your face, sinking a finger into your mouth. Your lips closed on it, and I began to pump the finger in and out in time with my strokes.

"You like that Megan?" I teased, "Do you want two cocks at a time Hmmm?"
 
Back
Top