Progressive Teacher of the Year

urguyscott

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Posts
1,393
The following is a P.C. Police approved Progressive Nazi/Liberal Communist article on Non Education and Brain Washing in Government Controlled Schools. If any uncensored words from books your leaders have ordered burn or truths seeps into the document please notify Herr Soros and Broom Hillary and Hussein Obama for proper instructions on how to destroy any free speech or press.

Dear (Ladies and Gentlemen) (replace with “Hey you 27 Pervert Sex Categories as designed by New York Governor and Non women and men of the Democratic Peoples’ Slave Party”:) Note as the Party has no room for real men and women they are hereby no longer biology creatures either in the Animal or Plant World and do not have a right to exist. The Party’s Plan Parenthood will deal with any off spring of such creatures. )

Our Beloved Leader Hillary Clinton and her non Husband Bill “I molest underage girls” Clinton allow the following that any students and teachers be allowed to cheat and lie on their exams. No instructor (uneducated party puppet) shall teach any student how to write script, do proper math (after all we want the student to feel comfortable with their answer even if it is completely stupid) and no history world or U.S. or true science (except the lies approved by the P.C.) shall be taught. Students shall be bullied by their teachers and other students and controlled by the Obama MS13 gangs. If you prove to have a heart, the terrorists and drug dealers of the Terrorists Army of the South will cut it out.

No free speech will be allowed on any campus and if anyone tries to use their right under the Constitution they will be shouted down and threatened.

No free press will be allowed on campus, only the Socialist approved lies of the C(ommunist)N(azi) (N)utwork or the M(adcow)S(ocialist)N(azi)B(ozo)C(lowns). These lies will be repeated over and over till brain dead, pot heads in your classes believe every word no matter how foolish or unbelievable.

In Geography, teach your slaves that the world is flat; it begins at the UnReality World of Hollywood with its fat rich spoiled court jesters and ends at the Swamp of Monsters in Washington where nothing is the motto of the Democratic Congress.

Remember Drugs and Pot is good for you. They kill all those useless brain cells that you don’t need. Slavery is a good thing, because like the Democrats have done for years and years, they promise you shinny things, but give you nothing and you get to be in chains and do as Master desires.

So hate yourself, your family, your country and the world. Hate your mother because she didn’t go to Planned Parent Hood before you were born. Cry when a mass murder is executed instead of allowed going free and kill again. But laugh when a baby is murdered or people have their heads cut off or burn alive because they are not part of your fake religious belief that your leaders are gods.

Conform, obey, hate and lie and kill and enslave. These words approved by the P.C. Police.

A “Protest” (riot) will be held where paid gangsters will burn and destroy and try to kill citizens in the name of something or other that they have no idea what it is. Teachers are not responsible for the safety of any student and may use and even abuse them if they don’t get themselves tear gassed for polluting the city with their crap and fire bombs. Do your best to destroy the environment and keep honest people from going home or work or shopping as they have no right to do these things. Someday they like you will have equal pay of $50 a month and food ration cards and live in slums run by the rich and powerful party members. Everyone will have to work as it is required in a socialist world and any money you make go to the leaders as all Socialist Leaders live like Kings and need your money. High taxes and poor working conditions, no unions and poor quality products unsafe to use and a starving population are signs that Socialism is working. It is the responsibility of a “teacher” to convince these poor fools that this is a good thing.

Example of Words no longer allowed: Mailman. “Mail” by an uneducated brain dead fool may be taken for sex. No sex for the brain dead. Man of course should never be used. Think how all the freaks and perverts on the left will feel if they find out they are the slime balls and freaks. They might cry.
Animal: This word may describe the terrorist that Obama brought into this country when they were shielded by kidnapped children from Central America. Remember Princess Nancy of San Francisco and the fake press said it was not nice to call these scum animals. They are “people”. So were the Concentration Guards in Nazi Germany. So it no longer can be P.C. used in any form.

Civil Rights: This refers to the Equal Rights Amendment and the Constitution as a whole (remember the Hens of the show View said that Americans should never elect a pure Constitution President) and the teaching of Rev. King. Any Black American who feels that they are free and have the right to vote and think as they wish must be reminded by the P.C. Police that as long as the Slave Party controls them they need to learn their place just like women and all other racists. Fakes like the Princess Senator who says she is Naïve American, but DNA shows she is not, but she as any Slave Party Leader knows can claim whatever she desires as long as the real people of that race keep their place and don’t complain about fakes taking what is their right.

If you plan to be a Liberal, Leftist, Communist, Nazi “teacher” of lies and hate these rules will make you “Teacher of the Year”.

Children are to be used for the good of the Party and are not to be looked upon as human beings (there is that word man again) (make that non necessary objects). A teacher shall ensure “uneducated” results and pass a student thru the grades even if they cannot read, write or do math so their feeling won’t be hurt. Education and Religion and Free Speech are the enemies of the Party and a good Dictatorship. This is what must be taught.

This year “teacher of the year” award goes to Rachel of MSNBC for being the worst reporter and best liar. Her smile will go on the Three Dollar Bill. She gave a report on an island off Italy that showed her stupidly, ignorance and outright foolishness. But she did seem happy when she realized that the world was round. This was a great break thru for her. She will of course be sent to a reeducation camp in North Korea to erase this foolishness of the world being round and other countries being on the planet. Congrats Ms. No Mr. no ah Thing Rachel.
 
I stopped reading on the second paragraph.
Tone down the crazy so it's at least plausible and maybe you'll get more readers.
 
Back
Top