Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

Val looked around, examining Shana’s home before his attention returned to Cali, a small smirk making his lips twitch as Zia indeed lashed out as she roused, as she began to move and rouse Salvatore began to rouse as well, licking his lips Val growled slightly as Sal curled his arms around Zia briefly and mumbled something and slowly blinked looking around, bleary eyed he pulled his face out from under Zia’s hair and looked around, settling on Val he was suddenly awake, with a curse and having forgotten where they were he tried to sit up, unceremoniously dumping Zia to the floor he sat up, trying to stand and fight Val lashed out and grab Salvatore by the arm before he too stumbled and fell on his face and shook him a bit “Wake up fucker” Val snarled at Salvatore before his hand was thrown off, Shana moving up behind them both and putting a hand on both of their shoulders. Calm… she said, with the barest hint of threat in her voice, and a pulse of power that even had Val wincing. Salvatore sniffed some as his breathing evened out, and he blinked rubbing his eyes to clear away the last of the fog, looking to Cali on the floor beside Zia he frowned, brows furrowing “What are you doing here? what’s going on? i.im confused.. Salvatore said softly, sitting on the edge of the nearest chair I feel weird, heads foggy

Val looked to Shana, and she glared at him, her threat more then unspoken as she slowly released his arm, no fighting under her roof, that had always been her number one rule, and Val had seen her kill more then one of her own for their unwillingness to abide her rules, Her ice blue eyes unblinking before she turned her gaze to Cali and Zia “What’s going on my children, is that you all have been fighting amongst yourselves for too long, when the real threat to all has been happily working in the background to tear you apart, The return of someone we thought long dead has brought old lives and old memories back to the present” Shana spoke, her voice gentling like a mother soothing an upset child, it still amazed Val after all these centuries that she could go from Pissed and deadly serious to gentle and soothing as a mother in the blink of an eye, even in his few hundred years he had yet to be able to master his emotions. His thoughts again turning to Gwen’s return and now his Isabelle again caught in the middle of such petty bullshit “right now, as much as this pisses me off Salvatore, Im your only friend left in this city, You’ve gone and stirred the hornets’ nest and have a lot of people out looking for you,” With a heavy sigh Val sat down, motioning for Salvatore to do the same, and with input from Shana here and there Val laid out everything starting from the beginning.

Surprisingly Salvatore took the news of Vampires, Shape shifters, and other creatures of the night easier than either he or Shana thought he would, well, after hissing and baring fang at him to prove a point, but they also kept Zia’s and Cali’s identities intact, not yet sure if they should enlighten Salvatore to Zia’s True identity as a cop, or maintain her cover as nothing more than as Valarious’s dead wife reincarnated, Val looked to Cali as they rehashed everything, allowing her to fill in details as she wanted.

“So, I guess the question is, is what the next move should be, Finding and Dealing with Gwen is priority, but also finding Zia’s foster mother, the witch who set all this in motion if any of is to survive” Val looked worriedly to Zia,

Talia was clawing to regain her rightful place in mind and body.

This is real simple

1. Val... You and Cali and Sabrina find that witch foster mother of ours.

2. Shana... Find Gwen. Get everyone of your resources on this task now.

And last but not least Love.

Her eyes turning firmly to Sal.

Fix this bullshit mess you made. Call every damn one of them off and if they refuse. Bring them to me.

She looked to see if the butler was nearby and seeing him she smiled.

Bourbon straight please and some more of our conversations while our stubborn friends and family here work together to begin fixing this.

What Talia didn't realize was she was playing with the family crest ring symbolizing her power and her tone very clearly the same one she held with Val when she had put her foot down about him not being a party to any human trafficking revealing she would accept no arguing.

This city nor this problem will fix itself so MOVE IT!

Cali just blinked

You heard the lady folks let's get to it.

Shana peaked an eyebrow as Isabella began to bark orders, a small smile tilting up the edge of her lips, she didn’t miss the fact that the girl was playing with the ring she’d been given. And she took more joy in the utter shocked looks on both Val and Salvatore’s faces that she had to turn away, a hand cupping her mouth as she stifled her laughter. Oh yes, she had every bit of that firey temper even in this age, she could see that her real personality was finally taking control again and allowing her to think past everything else. Crossing her arms over her chest she just continued to watch, the flash of anger then amusement in Val’s eyes, as he too got past the initial shock of everything and cracked a smile. Salvatore just outright smiled as his Zia exploded, he too was happy to see that temper of her’s flare and the confusion and panic she’d had before vanish under her anger. Salvatore stepped to Zia as she demanded the butler get her a drink and wrap his arms around her, shooting Val a smirk that almost had Val lunging for him but a rush of power from Shana stopped him and he glowered at her before he turned to Cali and peaked an eyebrow “So, I guess the marching orders have been issued” Val couldn’t keep the laughter out of his voice

The Elderly male brought her the drink and smiled warmly, happy to see her up and about, he just nodded at her then turned to look at Shana who nodded and allowed the old man to leave the room. Salvatore asked Shana for a phone and she walked with him to another room leaving Val and her with Cali and Sabrina “Welcome back” Val said gently “glad to see youre back on your feet, Shana told me about what was going on.” His gaze dropped to the ring she still played with and he frowned, “Where did you get that ring?” Val asked, taking her hand In his own and examined it, his eyes growing momentarily wide in shock then hardened, he knew that crest,

Shana gave me the ring and my necklace I should have worn when it was my turn to lead and govern my people why?

She tilted her head studying his eyes.

We will talk more about later help them find that witch foster mother of ours... Now Valarious.

That edge still in her voice.

Val blinked, stunned at the ferocity of her words, as they stared at each other, their eyes locked, he saw the flicker of power in her that she once held, his eyes again falling to the necklace and the ring she continued to play with I should have worn when it was my turn to lead and govern my people Val’s shoulders relaxed and he smiled, well, she was remembering finally, but still his eyes narrowed the slightest, and he merely nodded to her “of course, heaven forbid I keep you waiting for anything hun” his voice holding the barest hint of a laugh as he turned, looking at Shana with an arched brow quizzical brow, she rolled her eyes and shook her head motioning for him to follow her. Salvatore mean while just watched the interplay, a frown marring his face as he held Zia and listened, watching Val turn and the silent interplay between Shana and Val before they walked off he finally pulled himself free of her, his head cocking to one side “you seem………. different…….and what foster mother? You never spoke of this before” he said quietly, questioningly.

He stepped back again, putting some distance between them as he looked her over, a smile curving his lips, he couldn’t help but smile “So I guess the wedding plans are on hold huh? And youre right, things need to get straightened out, but the police declared war on us first, you’ve been with me a while baby, you know how things are run, I will try and dial it back but im not sure what I can do now, our whole network is all but destroyed” he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “we could……just go home…..let them deal with all of this?

Val and Shana made their way outside, they said nothing as they walked till they were sure they were out of ear shot and prying eyes before Val snarled and turned “The RING?!?! Don’t think I don’t recognize your old blood crest, what have you done Shana, “ he growled low, having grabbed her arm and turned her to face him, she glowered at him and looked down at the hand he’d wrapped around her arm, and very, very slowly she looked back up to Val, his yes giving off a faint glow and Val suddenly snatched his hand away holding it like he’d been burned, her fangs flashing as she spoke “I would think stupid boy that the obvious would be OBVIOUS to you, all these centuries and still haven’t mastered common sense” she tsked him only causing Val to snarl slightly “the reason I saved you, the reason ive kept such a close eye on you and her, although you didn’t know it till the night I came to you, She is my blood, a descendant, at first I had no knowledge of her, curse her gypsy blood and traveling ways, her father was the only one who had knowledge of me from the old days, I lost contact with the clan shortly after she was born and only found her the night Gwen killed her, I felt her death, and went looking for her, hoping to save her or perhaps turn her if I had to, then I found you, beaten, bloody, and well, you know the rest from there.” Shana inhaled then exhaled deeply “Ive been trying to make things right since that day, I have always known where you and her were, I felt every new incarnation but her blood has lost its power over the centuries, each new incarnation more deluded and weakened. To the point where the Witch we are searching for was able to bind her so completely her soul fragmented and shattered into these multiple personalities we see now……”

You knew that my sister and I lost our parents very young... We were in a few foster homes but I remember one I was in for a time... At least I have been remembering... An older woman... Confusing... Kind then hostile then kind apparently they know her and she is to say the least a rather horrible person.

She shook her head.

For now... Yes but as for going out there... Away from here... From Shana... I... I don't know.

Salvatore just nodded and rubbed his forehead, yes, she had told him, and with everything they’ve done over the last year they’d been together he’d forgotten about it, he didn’t like her sister, and never really pried much into her family history and she never had reason to bring it up till now, sighing he stroked his hand lightly over her back and hugged her. For now... Yes but as for going out there... Away from here... From Shana... I... I don't know. Salvatore nodded gently and looked around, the elderly butler stood off to the side just smiling as he watched them “Madam has asked that you be kept on the property, but come, Madam often likes to walk through her gardens as we have some rustic walking trails within the territory” he made a gentle motion with his hand as he led the two out into the night air, the moon nearing full casting a luminous glow around them, easily lighting their way and allowing them to see the surrounding landscaping, Salvatore blinked as he looked around “damn, I need to ask who her landscaper is” a smile tugged at the edge of his voice as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Val just sighed, lacing his hands behind his back he just stared out over the hills and the moon, thinking about all he’d been told, he was going to kill Gwen, no he was going to dismember her and scatter her ass across the states, shaking his head he let his memories wander, Shana stood beside him “my child, we will resolve this, im just sorry it took me this long to make an effort, I am to blame for this as well, not just yourself” Val turned and gave her a sorrowful smile

Ask her after you go and call them. Salvatore... This has to end. They attack one meeting and those animals wipe out a city... Innocent people... Not just cops... Children Salvatore... They pay the price for this war... How many of them will end up in foster care because their parents were wrong g place wrong time.

She sighed... As her actual life this time around of Talia she knew the system better than she wanted to and it helped in the deep cover of Zia and Cali had been with her in the system too.

Please Salvatore... Fix this... For me.

Please Salvatore... Fix this... For me. He ground his teeth as he looked at her, She’d been with im for over a year, she knew how this game worked, they were Mob, the police busting in like they did demanded a response, and to him it was a war, it had been this way for as long as he could remember. But now, things had gone completely tit’s up. This unknown thing with Zia, Val, Shana, this Gwen person, witches? Salvatore snorted, this had to be a dream, he rubbed his face and sighed, As much as he wanted to just ignore her plea, she’d wormed her way into his life, and now her happiness mattered to him, her approval, mattered to him. Salvatore’s shoulders slumped and he closed his eyes rubbing them wearily “Let me see what I can find out, I cant guarantee you anything anymore, so much chaos, its going to take me time to try and find out whose who and running what family, but I will see what I can do” he pulled his phone from his pocket as he found a bench to sit on and started scrolling through his phone.

Val and Shana approached, casual, calm, ok well Shana was calm, Val took one look at Salvatore and instantly just wanted to kill the male but he banked his anger and forced himself to calm down “I know you guys are still on a day time schedule, its nearly 4 in the morning, im sure youre both tired. Shana has offered us all accommodations for the night, Zia, Shana will lead you to your room, Salvatore I will show you to yours “ Val commented dryly, smirking as Salvatore’s head whipped around and he glared at Val, “She’s mine you prick, and I will be sleeping in the same room she does we are going to be married after all” he taunted, enjoying watching the flush od anger rush over Val’s face, and again Shana’s hand on Val’s arm stopped him before he attemped to attack Val. Salvatore walked away slightly as he finally got a hold of someone. And started talking, Val took the time to look to Zia “how are you hun? I know this has got to be a lot of shit to handle all at once, perhaps we can find time that we can talk……..alone….” Val said, slanting his gaze to Salvatore

She paused looking to Val...

Those birds... I want them to find that witch... Now Valerious. We will have much to discuss once this issue is dealt with not before. I have alot to think about is an understatement. So... Have your little daylight assistants find the witch as Shana will have hers find Gwen. Salvatore will dial the families back and reign them in or I will be going on a hunting trip of my own. Is this clear to everyone? Her eyes move over to see Sabrina in the shadows as she young woman nods.

Cali and I will be going now to begin our part of the search.

Isabella nodded to her.

The whole pack... Anyone kills without Cali yours or my permission... Finds their final rest.

Cali and Sabrina nod to her then to Shana as if an unspoken arrangement passed between Cali and Shana before they left.

Those birds... I want them to find that witch... Now Valerious. Again Val had to stop, mand arched a brow at her, a smile barely curving up the edges of his lips. This incarnation, whatever memories or personalities she’d developed it still caught him off guard at how easy she was barking orders and expecting them to be obeyed, he really had to admire that, Yes he understood sort of what was going on in her head currently as her “identities” still warred, but she was so much stronger now then she’d been back then. Nodding his head to her as he smiled more he pulled his phone from his pocket, still watching as she barked orders, that glare ever present on her face as she looked around. Turning he dialed and spoke quickly with Riley, relaying his wishes and Zia’s plans he hung up, then dialed again, speaking quietly before he hung up, watching Salvatore as the male argued with whom ever he was speaking to currently. Waiting as Zia continued to bark orders he couldn’t help but smile as everyone else scrambled. Sighing he rubbed his face “The Raven’s will take flight when the sun rises. At this point everyone in the city is out looking, she wont hide for much longer”

Salvatore cursed then slammed his phone shut, bouncing it in his hand before he slung it against a tree in a rage. “No one’s willing to listen to reason, except for those in police custody the families are in a wreck, no one knows whose in charge of who any more and everyone is covering their own asses” he bit out, hands clentching and unclentching “The fact that I up and vanished on them when Shana had me brought to you, they all believe I set this all up in an attempt to control the city, and are turning their backs on me, they fucking torched my house thinking I might have been hiding there” he growled low, Its war, and now I cant stop it

Zia and Talia seemed one as the 40 Cal seemed to materialize in her hands.

Then I will.

Without another word she turned and walked away from all of them with the strength of a lioness and twice the cold determination of a viper. Suddenly it was clear that unspoken nod between Cali and Shana as it seemed no one was willing to stop her and two shadows seemed to fall in line with her unseen by her.

Edward giggled.

Sissy mad now... or it's sorta sissy... other lady there too the one from now... Silly mob people are gonna get it now. Let's go with her Val...

Val blinked as Zia’s gun just suddenly appeared in her hand, her face hardening. “Don’t even…….” Was all Val managed before her barked Then I will. stopped them all, Salvatore looked stunned as she turned and left, Val glanced down as he heard the giggle Sissy mad now... or it's sorta sissy... other lady there too the one from now... Silly mob people are gonna get it now. Let's go with her Val... Val just gave edward an arched look, rubbing his face “its only 2 hours till daylight, she will never be able to find “all” of them, and she’s going to get herself killed……” Val stated, not really talking to anyone in particular but Salvatore nodded “Yea, that temper of hers, we need to stop her, “ Salvatore paused “ok, well maybe not stop her, she’s just as liable to shoot us as them at this point I think, Look Valarious, im still trying to come to terms with what the fuck is going on here, but im not about to let my WIFE get herself killed, so help me, or get out of my way” Val growled loudly but he merely nodded, barely making it to the one of the cars before she had taken off Val jumped in the back as Salvatore took shotgun, sighing the two men looked at her “we need to think this through hun” Salvatore said “Right now going off Half cocked isn’t going to help, I don’t even know where half of them are, all you’d be doing is killing the low level guys” Valarious watched her “The Flock and the wolves are out hunting, they are trying to stop this too, youre right, we cant afford the blood shed, when news hits the papers in a couple of hours the citizens are going to start panicing, ive lived long enough to see that, just give us time, we are all dealing with the fallout…”

Help or get out.

Her voice cold.

You forget Sal we have been to many parties at their estates. I remember where to go... They die for all the innocent lives they have taken.

Val... I will not be anywhere near any place you could sleep the sunlight away. Last warning.

Help or get out. Both Val and Salvatore shut up when she snapped at them, Salvatore knew that tone of voice, had heard it often during their meetings when she got pissed at someone for fucking up I remember where to go... They die for all the innocent lives they have taken. Val growled at her declaration and rubbed his face, Val... I will not be anywhere near any place you could sleep the sunlight away. Last warning. “Gods be damned women” he snarled “We can deal with this Bella! “he erupted, his temper flaring back, “You don’t need to go off half cocked and get yourself killed again, I’ll be damned if I’ll lose you again, not when you are finally remembering, you mean to damn much to me! “he slammed his fist into the roof of the car, denting it as he bared his fangs, although he stiffened suddenly as he felt something land in his hair, hearing the squeak from the thing he slowly lifted his hand and gripped the mouse, pulling it from his hair he looked up slowly as he watched a hawk circle, Val’s face grew irritated and he hissed at the bird who gave a piercing cry, dropping a second mouse on Val before it swooped down and landed, ruffling its feathers and screeching at him, Val raised his fist, eyes blazing “You fucking dare, you bastard, think its funny? Outta stuff you and turn you into a midnight snack” The hawk flapped its wings and screeched again, seeming to taunt Val

“Salvatore, Bella, meet Otto, a Were Hawk, and general pain in my ass, and apparently he fucking agree’s with you that I should stay behind, “ Val glared as the Hawk chortled and puffed its chest before settling then turned, splaying its wings it bowed to Zia and just screeched at Salv snapping its beak at him, We’re going too, Riley said as she and one other stepped from the tree’s We called Otto, him and 3 others were in the area…….or so they claim…they’ll help scout and secure the city, I guess the old eagle made a phone call because he had his hands full, didn’t say what, but all he said is that he was going to start beating some ass, and that he’d warned what he would do if things continued to spiral”[I/] Val cursed “ok, so he’s pissed off too, great, just great, “ he turned “Fine, fucking, you’ve survived this long, you better fucking stay alive, Salvatore you better fucking……..” Salvatore pulled his pistol and aimed it at Val Say it and ill end you right here, she’s MY wife you fucking prick, Get over it, shes not going to be out of my sight

Riley if they both keep laying claim as if I am not my one being you have my permission to claw their eyes out. Sal the gun gets out away. Shoot him and you have no wife is that clear?

Her voice was growing colder and darker. A deep cover prrsona she had used long ago. An emotionless killer that really only Cali would recognize. Isabella didn't understand the various "characters" within Talia's mind but she did understand how to use them.or so she thought.

Well now looks like we won't have to go that far for the fat slob of a second in command of the Russian mob. Clearly too stupid to already get killed.

The car speed up when she noticed that he had dismissed it is just some random car passing. It was too late for him to act as she was intent on putting the car through the slime.

Riley if they both keep laying claim as if I am not my one being you have my permission to claw their eyes out. Riley just smiled, a slow wicked smile that made Val arch an eyebrow in question, his gaze however returning to stare down the barrel of Sal’s gun, who after a minute holstered it, his eyes blazing but he knew better then to piss off his Fiancé any more then she already was. Sighing Val stepped away from the care and just glared at Riley as she smiled at him and slipped into the backseat, the Hawk taking flight and circling the car until Zia got in and took off. Watching the car drive off Val turned, catching sight of Shana just smirking at him he bared a fang and walked inside, he needed to feed, he could feel his blood lust rising and it wasn’t good. Once the car was on the road Salvatore checked his gun and the clip to make sure it was fully loaded, and looked in the backseat to Riley who was staring blankly out of the back window, deep in thought, a worry creasing her brow “so whats the plan, “ she asked quietly

I find any of them harming Innocents I kill them like that fat slob.

The car impacting with the second in command of the Russians as if to add emphasis to her words.

Then... I hope your people will have found the witches so we can end them and break the power base if not I may well have a feather boa. Is that clear.

I find any of them harming Innocents I kill them like that fat slob.

things were quiet in the car, everyone wincing, Salvatore more then the other, while this wasnt his car, the damage that the impact of full grown human bodies would have on the steel and aluminum wasnt going to be cheap. Salvatore just nodded to her words, his knuckles white with the death grip he had on the oh shit handle and dash of the car. When he wasnt holding on for dear life as his fiance wheeled around corners damn near on two wheels he watched her, in the year they'd been together he'd never seen this level of anger from her, But he too was still playing catch up, Val wasnt human, several of the people he'd known and interacted with were........different....... and he still wasnt quite sure if he was stuck in a horrid dream. "ummm, babe, you might......wanna....slow down......a bit?" his voice wavering a bit as he gripped the dash again, and he glanced in the back to find Riley just smirking, Whats wrong sal, this is fun, the girl can drive' Sal shuddered, "youre not right either....are you?" Riley just snorted

They approached the Chinese consulate's mansion and Sal gave a squeak as they crashed the gate, the horrid rending of steel and the cracking of the windshield as several more bodies impacted "He may not be here love, but i guess we will check huh?"

She stopped the car and climbing out she grabbed a semiconscious guard and growled.

Where is he? He is no longer in charge I am. This war ends or you will be ended is that clear?

Where is he? He is no longer in charge I am. This war ends or you will be ended is that clear? Salvatore got out of the car as it squealed to a stop, looking around, he had not choice at this point, this had to end, he would have to figure out things later, right now they had to get this under control, he may be a mob boss but this was just bad business, as he walked past the wounded guard that Zia held he palmed his gun and fired, killing the poor bastard in one shot “come on” he said, his voice cold as he proceeded, making his way into the compound, between him and Zia and Riley they killed anyone who didn’t listen or stop “there is a bunker in the basement, back up communication equipment, at least one of them will probably be in there. “ he sighed and scrubbed his face, “not how I envisioned our pre wedding adventures “ Sal muttered

A rat ran across their path and shifting not caring that a mortal was with them. He could have cared less about Sal even if Cali had not told him that Sal knew. The rat froze staring Zia in the face and clearly gulping down a massive lump of fear in his throat.

Umm... Well if it isn't Loren Zane... Been a while... I am only here to help...I can get you in the new addition to the bunker. So who ya working with here?

His eyes dart to Riley as if to beg her to get Cali or the army or anything that might be able to stop who she is right now.

Felix... Get us in there and shut up.

He nods and motions the other two over closer to him.

What the hell is going on?

He whispered clearly terrified of who was present in Talia at the moment.

Umm... Well if it isn't Loren Zane... Been a while Salvatore frowned, brows furrowing as he watched a rat ran into the room and without warning it suddenly turned human, he blinked again, briefly, then shook his head “nope nope nope, didn’t see that” but the other question that crossed his mind why did the name Loran Zane sound familiar? He wasn’t able to put his finger on it. Riley took out her phone, looking bored as she stifled a yawn, tapping away at the keys she sent a quick message to Cali “who is Loren Zane? Rat boy just called isabelle that?” tucking her phone away she popped a piece of gum into her mouth, scenting the fear on the air she watched the little snitch practically wet himself, it was amusing, Salvatore moving to stand beside her as Talia moved away, What the hell is going on? Salvatore just blinked, unsure himself but Riley shrugged and whispered back “Mid-life crisis, she’s not sure who she wants to grow up to be yet” Riley had to fight the look of sheer panic and utter confusion on Felix’s face before she grabbed the little bastard around the throat her eyes flashing the black of her raven “I eat rats for breakfast you little piss ant worm, you said you can help so help, or I shift and tear you apart, my raven’s been itching for a good meal”

Cali texted back...

Oh fuck no you did not just say THAT name. She is one of Talia's deep cover personas. A contract killer wanted over half the planet "officially". She is walking death. The eagle and a couple of others suspected when Isabella fully woke up she would have her pick of several undercover persona to try to figure out and she had to find that bitch first... We're dead... We are all fucking dead. Do NOT let her out of your sight.

All the while the rat had popped open a laptop and started to work through a wall panel to gain them access to the underground compound.

Riley popped her gum while she stared at her phone, maintaining her bored expression but she was acutely aware of ever move that Talia was currently making, and the women’s pacing and waves of aggression rolling off her didn’t bode well. Quickly she sent out a blast text to everyone about their current where-abouts and the situation, requesting half the flock join them incase, well, shit WOULD go south, there was no incase at this point, Salvatore breaking the silence and tittering of laptop keys “Loren Zane? Why did he call you that? What am I missing here?” he said, finally starting to catch on that his would be fiancé, that calm, cool, fun loving women he’d fell in love with, didn’t seem to be anywhere, and it was like he was staring at someone completely different now, he’d never seen her this cold, or heartless, and he didn’t like it

Back