Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Oh well that's totally understandable. Sounds to me like you did the right thing. See? One rule never fits for all situations.

Plus, I know for a fact because of some of the PM's I gotten that there's more than a few pervs lurking out there who think the idea of a stern aunt is even hotter than the idea of a cool aunt lol

A cool aunt always has a crop or paddle available, too ;)

"Excuse me, young lady. What are you doing in my bedroom, with those magazines?" :devil:

OMG! If I caught my niece looking at some of my husband's magazines! I think I'd instantly turn from being the cool aunt into the really embarrassed but suddenly horny aunt in like two seconds! lol

"Do ... um ... you have any questions about the pictures we're looking at dear?"

(god, i'm really awful! :devil:)

Last edited:
OMG! If I caught my niece looking at some of my husband's magazines! I think I'd instantly turn from being the cool aunt into the really embarrassed but suddenly horny aunt in like two seconds! lol

"Do ... um ... you have any questions about the pictures we're looking at dear?"

may I be the nice, please?

Nieces and others have been caught reading my magazines :devil:

well, yess, tell us?

well, yess, tell us?

"Lots of men buy magazines like these dear. They're not all perverts. Some are perfectly normal, nice men like your Uncle John.

Most of these girls were paid to be in these pictures and do all those things with each other. You see, many men like to see pictures of two or three women together like these because they like to pretend that one of them is his wife or girlfriend and that he might someday get lucky and walk in on them and be invited to join in.

But the truth is, lots of girls do like other girls for real though. It makes sense when you think about it because we kind of already know where each other's parts are right?

Some girls know how to make other girls really, really happy all over - even more than any man. We can look at each and every picture if you want and you can ask me anything at all." :devil:

as a matter of fact I became interested into women, especially their soft and full breasts after detecting the secret lesbains picture collection of hubby...:D
"Lots of men buy magazines like these dear. They're not all perverts. Some are perfectly normal, nice men like your Uncle John.

Most of these girls were paid to be in these pictures and do all those things with each other. You see, many men like to see pictures of two or three women together like these because they like to pretend that one of them is his wife or girlfriend and that he might someday get lucky and walk in on them and be invited to join in.

But the truth is, lots of girls do like other girls for real though. It makes sense when you think about it because we kind of already know where each other's parts are right?

Some girls know how to make other girls really, really happy all over - even more than any man. We can look at each and every picture if you want and you can ask me anything at all." :devil:

as a matter of fact I became interested into women, especially their soft and full breasts after detecting the secret lesbains picture collection of hubby...:D

interesting..since I was the first one to have a lesbian picture collection lol

Back