One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one from the guitar set, then we can find something new to move on to.

Hope you all have a great night and weekend. :kiss:

attachment.php
You have a great night and weekend as well my beautiful friend :heart::heart:

Wow !!!

Once upon a time there was a picture thread. It got big, it got messy, it got out of control. Or maybe it was I that got a bit out of control. Perhaps a bit more control shall be maintained this time around. Or perhaps not. Either way I suppose it's better than mucking up all the other threads with my pictures, so here we go again.

A bit of the old? A bit of the new? Lets just take it slow and see what comes up shall we?

attachment.php

OMG.....where have you been hiding honey????? I'm very happy that you're back too.......Hope to talk soon & catch up. :kiss:

Stunning......so sensual and just downright sexy, loved the guitar pics :heart::heart:

Last one from the guitar set, then we can find something new to move on to.

Hope you all have a great night and weekend. :kiss:

attachment.php

Oh my, rock and roll will never forget:D Good morning beautiful:kiss:

John

You too sweetie, it's been a long time. I never really got a chance to chat with you last time I passed through but I really hope everything has been going well for you.

To be honest, it's been a rough year. However, seeing you around again has definitely brightened things up!

mmmmmmmmm, need your dials tweaked?:D
hope you have a great night and weekend as well:kiss:

Don't you dare touch those dials! Oh...you mean THOSE.... Well...maybe then

I'm glad you posted in another thread... I'd have never found this one with your beautiful self in it. I can't wait to go through it all.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I just started posting again so there's not much here yet, but give me time. ;)

This gret photograph was definitely worth the wait!!! Dave :heart::kiss:

See, there goes the sweetness again. :kiss:

Incredible!

Thank you sweetie, I'm glad you stopped in for a peek.

You have a great night and weekend as well my beautiful friend :heart:

So far so good, just very wet...the weather I mean.

Hi Sexy!-Great to see you!--:kiss:

Hi sweetheart!! It's great to see you again. I didn't want to pounce on you in the middle of Shy's thread so I'm glad you stopped by to say hi. :kiss:

OMG.....where have you been hiding honey????? I'm very happy that you're back too.......Hope to talk soon & catch up. :kiss:

Long story, but a break was desperately needed. Talk to you soon babe. :kiss:

Same to you sweetheart :kiss:

I'm trying! Ok, I'm being lazy at the moment.

Welcome back

Thank you sweetie. Long time no talk. I hope you've been well.

Stunning......so sensual and just downright sexy, loved the guitar pics :heart:

Awww, thanks. I really wasn't sure about the guitar. Hell...I'm never certain about the person behind the guitar either, but you get the idea. I'm really glad you like them. :rose:

Oh my, rock and roll will never forget Good morning beautiful.

John

Happy Saturday John! Here's to hoping that rock and roll had it's ears plugged when I was playing and isn't cringing in the corner! :D

To be honest, it's been a rough year. However, seeing you around again has definitely brightened things up!

Yeah I know, you had said a bit about it when we last spoke. I hope things are getting better now? If I'm required to stay around to help brighten things up for you then I better damn well do it eh? ;)

Happy Saturday!

It's damn, gloomy, and cold here. I suppose it's too soon to start looking forward to spring?

Perhaps it's a good day to either curl up with a good book or do some writing, I've found myself with a bit of inspiration of late.

Here's to thoughts of spring!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Happy Saturday!

It's damn, gloomy, and cold here. I suppose it's too soon to start looking forward to spring?

Perhaps it's a good day to either curl up with a good book or do some writing, I've found myself with a bit of inspiration of late.

attachment.php
I'd love to make the trip up to brighten your gloomy day ;)

Happy Saturday!

attachment.php

Love it, very sexy!!!!

Oh, how I have missed you! :kiss:

:D thanks for the sexy posts, too. The helped "jog my memory". :D

Tsk tsk, why send your poor memory out jogging when it could snuggle over here with me?

Fabulous!!!! You take a very good picture young lady...a very good picture in deed. Thank you for sharing and please continue doing so.

Happy Saturday!

attachment.php

It's never too soon to look forward to spring, my favorite season.....and speaking of inspiration :heart::heart:

Please don't let this be your last thread! I just found it, and you've completely distracted me from everything I was doing prior. Ye gods, a sexy woman in a corset! I am beside myself with just how much sexy you are made from!

The lastest and your words make me just wanna snuggle against your creamy skin. And the green corset brings thoughts of doing that outdoors in the spring:rose: Although, I would prefer much sooner....like right now;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back