Castle Hallowgrove

Casimir hung his head and whispered "Yeah... I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth. I was afraid you'd act weird around me if you knew." He held her against him. "It's alright. Bouregard here isn't going to hurt you. Right Bo?" He raised his voice so the guard could hear.

"Your highness, what are you wearing?" Bo asked, cocking his head.

"Please don't tell my father, okay? Tell him you found me in a tower reading and that I'll be at dinner, okay?" Cas's eyes were pleading.

Bo didn't seem so sure. "Prince I can't-"

"C'mon man, it's not technically a lie. Just don't meantion the clothes and the girl and the fact that I left the castle."

The guard seemed almost convinced a moment before realization struck. "You left the-"

But by the Cas's was running past him, Midge's hand in his. Luckily they were fairly close to Cas's room, and he managed to pull them in without anyone else seeing them.

The room was gorgeous, decorated in red silks and gold and mahogany wood. The bed was in the center, big enough for five men and raised a few steps. Around it hung thick tapestried curtains held back by gold ropes. There was even a few silk couches and chairs, dressers and tables and vainities. To the left was a huge bathroom with a pool sized tub and to the right was a walk in closet.

"Welcome to Casa de Casimir. I bet you have some questions..."
 
Midge was too stunned to answer him right away, her head swimming with realizations and even more questions. She'd suspected he was more than he was letting on, but a prince? Oh! The sly devil had right fooled her! She want mad, not in the slightest, more embarassed that she hadn't guessed before now, who he truly was! Oh, and that she'd so freely given away her loyalty to the Harpers guild! Would he tell them how easily he'd gotten her to share her secret? Being royalty, he must know of them! She feared that it had all been s test, thsthe would have her stripped of her membership in disgrace...

As for the guard... she lowered her hand, no longer interested in burning him with her magic, he was obviously no threat, with the prince around.

They were racing past him, to Casimir's bed room as Midge still struggled to make sense of it all and hide her fears of expulsion from the Harpers.

She dashed with him into his room and froze in awe at its richly appointed furniture and decor. Her heart and mind raced together over it all and she sunk to her knees, looking up at him with fearful, tear shining eyes, clasping her hands in front of her, pleading with him. "Oh, your highness! Please forgive my foolish tongue! I did not mean to betray the trust of the harpers! I only wanted to impress you! Please have mercy on me?! Please let me stay a harper, won't you?!" She begged, melting into tears, being a member of the Harpers was all she really had going for her, otherwise she was just a street kid with no future she could see. She was truly terrified, having already convinced herself that this had all just been a test of her loyalty.
 
Casimir's eyes filled with shock as she sank to the ground in tears. That was not the reaction he was expecting- she wasn't mad?

"No- no no- Midgeon- no." he sunk to his knees in front of her and held up her chin with his hands. "Why would I tell anyone? I won't I promise. I have nothing to do with the harpers, honest."

They were close now, his face near to hers. "I'm the third son. My oldest brother is in line for the throne, and my other is a back up heir. He will mostvlikely end up being a military leader. But me? My father believes I am most valuable as a dowry. He wishes to wed me to some aristocrat in a neighbouring kingdom as a means to bring wealth here- so he keeps me out of everything here. Politics, strategy, hr doesnt even let me leave the castle. When he sells me off to some foreign country he doesn't want me spilling any secrets about Hallowgrove. Trust me, I'm not in with thr harpers."
 
Midge had worked herself into such a fright that even as Cass's words sunk in and she slowly started to calm down, she still hiccuped from the furiousity of her sudden, though short panic. "Y-hup! You.. don't? Hup!" Her small frame shook with each hiccup as she pulled her arms in to her chest, her eyes still brimming with tears, but now, they shined with hope as well.

"Oh..." She breathed out softly, feeling a rush of relief as he explained his position in his family's order. She wavered on her knees, feeling faint, feeling... drawn... to his lips. She edged closer, mere inches from him now. She could feel his breath on her, sweet, like strawberry.

Closer still she edged, certain their lips would finally meet, when... "hup!" She bumped her head into his."ow! Hup! S-hup! Sorry. Hup! Hup! Can't hup! Stop. Hup!" Midge hid her face in his chest, overcome with embarassment. "Hic-hup-ing!"
 
Cas laughed and he scooped her up in his arms. "Princess Midgeon." he laughed and spun her. "You're too much for me. I was so worried you'd be mad that I didn't tell you the whole truth."

She was an adorable, beautiful hiccuping mess, and inside him he felt something he hadn't felt before. It was warm and happy. His parents had brought him women before, and he had met many at balls and feasts; but they all had so little to talk about and when they left the next morning her felt emptier and lonelier. But with Midgeon it was different.

He set her down on the bed and knelt at her feet, and with her small frame this position had them face to face. "I have to clean up and go to dinner. I'd love to bring you; but well. My family can't know you're here and you wouldn't like them anyway. Well maybe my mother, but not my father or brothers." his face was hovering over hers now and he looked into her eyes, pressing down on her.

"But if you'd like to stay here... Stay the night... I wouldn't be gone long. You could help yourself to the shower and my closet..." he was mumbling now, focused only on her lips. He leaned forward more, his breath against hers and only inches from her mouth.
 
Midge squeeked with surprise and giggled in delight when Cass scooped her up and spun her about, sharing his mirth. She was no princess, but it was nice of him to call her one. Something in his eyes told her that he usually wasn't this this happy and it made her feel special that she could brighten him up so much.

That he had to go made her a little sad, but she understood, she would not fit in with royalty, at least not the way she was dressed. She nodded, wide eyed and smiled. "I'll stay." She whispered, surprising herself. Staying the night meant... oh, could it really be? Would he want to... with her? Her heart fluttered over the thoughts that filled her mind. Would she even know what to do? She was giddy and nervous all at once, his lips so close to hers. She felt tingles she'd never felt before.

They emboldened her, and she let out a soft mewling sound as she pressed her lips to his.

It was the briefest of kisses, but it left her tingly all over. "Go... I'll be waiting. I promise, my handsome Cass." She said, trying to be strong and confident even though her cheeks burned and some place deep inside her fluttered with curious need.

She squeezed her knees together, trying quell the funny feeling building inside her.
 
His eyes widened, then fluttered shut from this kiss. Her lips were so delicate and soft... He was smiling when she broke it off.

He patted her lap. "Try to stay out of sight. No body should come in here. I'll be no more than an hour. And like I said, you can wash up and find something of mine to sleep in, if you want. Okay?" He brushed her face with his hand and his eyes met hers. His kissed her forehead and then bolted to his closet to shed his clothes and change into something more 'royal'.

Once he slipped on a red silk tunic, brown pants and a emerald green belt he gave her a wink and a wave before he headed out the door.
 
Midge nodded as he patted her thigh, unknowingly making her insides flutter and throb some more. "I'll be good." She promised, biting her lower lip as she watched him duck into his closet. She couldn't stay still, although she tried, shifting and squirming where she sat until she hopped to her feet and quietly snuck over to glance in at him while he dressed. She only saw him from behind and only for a second before she ducked back, gasping softly over the sight of his naked behind. She covered her mouth to stifle a little whimper as she felt another strange throb between her legs. "Uhn..." She squeeked out, quickly sneaking back to his bed before he caught her peeking at him.

She sat on her hands and tried hef best not to wriggle or squirm until he left. Once he was gone she let our a deep breath and melted into herself, hugging her legs to her chest and hiding her face as it burned hotly with embarassment. It took her several minutes to calm her racing heart and regain some semblance of composure. But when she did, she hopped to her feet and did a little dance before shedding her clothes and bathing herself for him.

She peeled her knee high socks off last and stood at the edge of his fancy, pool-like tub, dipping in one toe. It was perfect! She slipped in with a sigh as the warm water caressed her body, soothing her greatly. She stood shoulder deep and sloshed around, giggling before splashing her face and dipping her head back to wet her hair. It felt sooo good! Not even the harpers had a bath like this!

It was almost bitter sweet, she knew she would never have a life this fancy, but she enjoyed it while she had it.

After she bathed, she cleaned hef clothes with a simple spell and almost put them back on when she remembered his offer of his closet as well. Naked, she slipped into the closet and rummaged around for something to wear. She had never seen such fine clothes! Smoth silks and soft,warm cottons... much better than the rough and itchy clothes she had been given by the kind old clerics of specularum. She found a loose fitting chemise to wear. It billowed around her like a gown, down to her ankles. It was warm and so soft, it felt so good on her soft skin. Pleased with it, she stepped out, quickly finding her feet growing cold. She put her stocking back on and curled up in his bed to wait for him to return.
 
"You've barely touched your food Casimir. Is something wrong?" Asked the queen, her face scrunched with genuine concern. She would never say, but her youngest son was her favorite.

The king scoffed and Ponce, his eldest brother laughed. "Perhaps he's all full on knowledge. I heard he was locked up reading all day. Isn't that right little brother?"

Casimir just ignored them. They weren't being particularly bothersome, and Laufrey, his second eldest just so happened to be reading at the table. Casimir simply gestured over to the dark haired middle son.

It only made Ponce chuckle more. "Yeah but he's reading Hallowgrove's history with Daystance. Something useful. I bet you were reading poetry or 'how to be a good house husband'. You know, Laufrey is going to be a great right hand. And you're going to be a great prostitute, sold to the highest bidder."

The king himself chuckled at this, and Queen Ammerline just frowned into her meal and Laufrey shake his head. He rather liked Laufrey. He hated Ponce, they had that in common.

The rest of the meal passed uneventfully. Cas was glad the attention was taken off of him so that he could enjoy the rest of the night in peace. He waited for someone else to leave first, and that was Laufrey. After a few more minutes he excused himself and headed back to his room. He doubted anyone had noticed him leave.

When he entered his room he locked it behind him. "Okay- I'm yours for the rest of the night, Princess." He grinned. "I'm glad you found something to wear."
 
Midgeon had spent the last few minutes trying to get herself in a nice, alluring pose for when Prince Cass returned. However, she just couldn't decide what, if any, he would find appealing. If only she had a mirror so she could see them... She was laying on her side facing the door with her head resting in the nest of her curled up arms, having spent five minutes getting the chemise she wore to lay just right along her slight frame, so that she didn't look frumpy in it just as she heard him at the door.

Her heart skipped a beat as he entered, and she rose up on one elbow, sliding her other hand down to her hip, trying to look sexy. However, the chemise billowed out, hiding any sign of her petite curves, making her look more like a little girl playing dress up than a young, sexy woman, the way she wanted it to be.
 
Cas smiled as she slid her hand down her hip. Something in him stirred. Did- did she want him? Was it because he was a prince? He wondered if her allure to him was based on his bloodline, but he xouodn't really bring himself to care. This was what he had hoped for when he asked her to stay.

He walked over to her, mesmerized by her eyes. One hand snaked out to slid into her hair, the other replaced her hand on her hip. "Princess-" he asked with a slight smile, but all thoughts were lost ss he placed his lips to hers.
 
Midgeon blushed, the way handsome Cass looked at her made her feel special, wanted. Those flutters from before were returning and she was beginings to like them. She lifted her chin and partially closed her eyes, parting her lips with a soft sigh as he slid his fingers through her slightly damp, silvery hair.

His hand on her hip felt strong and warm, the way he caressed her making her want to swoon. Then... their list met and she suddenly threw her arms around him, sending him off balance and to the floor, she following after him, landing atop him with a solid thud and a puff of breath.

She layed atop him for a moment, mortified by what she had done, lifting her head, her face stricken with fear and embarassment. "Are... are you okay!" She asked hesitantly, caressing his cheeks with her two soft hands.
 
Casimir laughed as he tumbled off the bed and ended up under her. He smiled as she brushed his cheek. "I'm fine. You're not too heavy." he winked.

But she was weighing down on him in a few areas, and the stirring in his pants from kissing her and touching her hip was now jutting right up against her. He was embarrassed and completely unsure how to hide it, or if he should.

"I uh- you're really beautiful." he stuttered out. God, he was normally much smoother than this. Why was she making it so hard to think?
 
Midge blushed and giggled again as he winked at her. She straddled him, about to stand up when she felt something hard press against her inner thigh through her chemise. She wriggled against it, curious. It felt... nice, making her flutter inside some more. "Oh!" She sighed, slowly sitting up, keeping him pinned beneath her slight weight, her palms resting on his chest, the chemise finally coming to rest, giving her petite breasts some kind of definition beneath. "You're being kind, I know I'm no princess, but thank you, you are very handsome yourself!" She grinned, wriggling against him again, liking how it felt.

The way she covered him had brought him firmly against her sex, through the their clothes, she could feel him throbbing and it thrilled her. "I... have a confession... I've never... done this... before... but, it feels sooo nice. I thought it would... hurt..." having no experience, she didn't know what to think, she just wanted him to be her first.
 
Cas's eyes squeezed shut as she squirmed against him. "Ah-" he moaned a small gasp. "Princess that- ah- feels really good." her hands were on his chest and under his pants he was becoming achingly hard, and Midgeon wasn't helping. He wanted her- wanted to pull that gown over her head and see what she was hiding, he wanted to kiss her and taste-

And then she said something that made his heart stop. "Wait you're- is this your first time?" she was scared it would hurt snd honestly, Casimir was a bit scared he would hurt her. He sat up, grabbing her hips, his arms supporting her rear and lifted her up. "Midgeon-" he said, resting his forehead on hers as he helped them back on the bed.

After he put her down underneath him, the same position now flipped and on the bed, he shelled off his shirt. His chest was toned and tan. "Are you sure you want to? I mean... You just met me and- well your first time is a big deal."

He definitely wanted to, he wanted her, the small silver haired girl that had her legs spread and a prince between them.
 
At first, the way Cass squeezed his eyes shut and gasped, Midge was afraid she might be hurting him, but then he said it felt good to him and she gave him an impish grin, liking the fact that she was really doing something sexy to him. "Yes... yes it is... I'm sorry..." She whispered, worried that he would think her too inexperienced for him. "I should have told you sooner, but I like you and didn't want you to think less of me."

Her eyes lit up as he layed her on her back and shed his shirt. Her hands went to his bare chest, feeling his warm toned skin, and it made her flutter again. She seemed transfixed by his bare chest for a moment, lost in thought. "Yes... I trust you... and you feel so..." She blushed, embarassed, but needy. "You make me tingle and flutter..." She admitted her raw sexual reaction to him. "I just... know it will hurt and I don't want to hurt your feelings if I cry from the pain..." She looked up into his eyes, fear and want mixing in hers.

She rested her head on his pilllows, her hair spilling out into a silver pool all around her face as she reached down to hitch the chemise she wore up, around her hips, slowly revealing her brightly colored stockings... bare knees.... and finally the thatch of fine silvery hair that crowned her damp, deep pink nether lips. She held her breath and looked up at him once more, hoping that she was pleasing to his eyes.
 
Last edited:
"It won't hurt. Not too bad; I'll take it slow. And if you want me to stop, you only have to say it." he offered her a smile. His eyes were filled with kindness and adoration. She was adorable and sexy and his heart fluttered when she said he made her tingle.

He watched, transfixed, as she pulled her dress up, a small moan escaping his lips. In one quick move he put his arms under her legs and lifted her hips to his mouth. "May I?" he asked, as his tongue spread out, moving up along her tight hole through her folds, and flicking across her pleasure button.
 
Midge nodded slowly, thankful that Cass was being so kind and understanding to her. She still feared the pain, but she trusted him completely. Just as she'd been transfixed by his bare chest, he seemed to be by her as she slowly revealed herself intimately for him. It made her heart fill with giddy joy to see him so enthralled by her. An his moan... oh! It made her spasm to hear! Then he scooped her up to his mouth by her hips and she chirped in surprise, felling insides dance for him.

She stared up at the ceiling, her eyes wide and her mouth agape, as he asked permission to kiss her nether lips. She nodded mutely, trembling. Then... he did it! His lush, moist, warm traveled through the damp furrow of her pussy lips, making her insides do back flips! And when he struck her taut little pleasure nub... oh boy! Look out! She immediately spasmed against his face, shooting up onto her elbows with a startled gasp of breath! She looked down at him, her eyes as big as saucers, trying to dicern just what he had done to her to make her feel so good. It felt like a bolt of lightning had shot through her body. "Pelors light!" She exclaimed, invoking the name of the god of the sun by accident in her shock.
 
He smiled into her sweet sex as she gasped and squirmed. "Is it that bad?" he licked again, long and slow and warm and flicking across her clit again. "Should I stop?" he teased, his words followed by another lick. She tasted sweet, a tad salty and a tad musky and all ambrosia. He pulled back to cover her inner thighs in kisses.

He was growing even harder, but he could wait. He was going to make this more than memorable for her. He moved back to her folds again, planting a kiss straight on her blissfully receptive knub, before pulling it in his mouth to suck on it tenderly. He moaned a bit, sending vibrations from his mouth to her button, then let his tongue fall to her virgin hole.

He stuck it in lightly and tenderly and flickered a little bit, to see how that felt. See how she adjusted.
 
"NoOo..." Midge half moaned trying to answer Cass as he licked her again. Her sex responded to his tongue, flexing tightly as it drew along her winking entrance and spasming when he flicked at her clit again. She shot him a look that said "Don't you dare!" When he asked her if she wanted him to stop. It felt so good, his tongue on her sex, she shuddered. When he left off her sex to kiss her inner thighs she mewled softly, wanting him to return his devilish tongue to her tender folds.

"Ah! Yeah!" She gasped with growing eagerness the moment he returned his talented lips to her sex. She reached down and ran her fingers through his dark hair and held him there, not wanting him to stop this time, nudging herself gently against his mouth as she felt him take her sensitive little nub of pleasure between his lips and suckle upon it. "OoOoOo! Ye-yeah!" She whimpered, lost in a haze of almost unbearable pleasure. Her fingers tightening in his hair when he moaned, making her vibrate. "Ah!" She gasped, accidentally pulling his hair. "Too much! Too much!" She cried out, finding the direct vibration of his moans just a bit too much to bare.

Thankfully, he only did it for a moment before delving his tongue deeper still, exploring her delicate hole. This wasn't quite so intense, it felt really nice, a deeper, more satisfying sensation, not so immediate and raw as when he flicked his tongue against her pleasure nub. "Mmmm..." She purred, losening her grip on his hair slowly, just gently resting her palms on the top of his head now. She flexed her sex slowly, feeling the way it squeezed gently at the tip of his tongue, her love muscles seemingly trying to draw his tongue in deeper, but her hymen prevented the tender, maliable form of it from going any further. Something harder was needed to break through that thin barrier of flesh. Part of her dreaded it, another welcomed it.
 
"Oh princess, you're too much." He purred, sliding his tongue in her, giving her slit long warm, tender licks. "Mm-" he moaned, kissing her sweet sex and sucking gently on her folds. He enjoyed her hands in his hair and the taste of her ecstasy, but he decided it was time to try something else.

Slowly he moved up, his face above hers and his left hand above her shoulder as he held himself up, his other hand snaking along her thigh. His thumb came up to circle her nub, while his fingers gently found her hole. His finger tips just barely rubbed, not entering, just playing.

"May I, Princess?" He asked, as one finger pressed in just a tiny bit.
 
Every time he called her princess her heart ached just a bit more, wishing it were true. She glanced down at him, her cheek rosy, her eyes wide and her lips parted, letting out little gasps of breath. She tried to think of something clever to say but he was making it so hard to think. Instead she dropped her head back into the pillows with a soft *fumph* sound and arched her back, softly whispering. "Oh Cass..."

Feeling him moving back up, Midge quickly moved her hands away, unsure what to to with them now, she simply reached up over her head and scooped her hair into her hands so that it wouldn't get caught under her body, or his hands. She opened her eyes and blinked curiously at him as he hovered over her wondering what delight he would show her next.

She felt his fingers on her sex and bit her lower lip, trying not to squirm or twitch, it felt so good. The red in hef cheeks darkened as she slowly nodded yes up at him. The presence of his finger tips at her entrance was making her throb and flutter more than ever before. And she was so wet now, she tough she might have peed, but she knew she hadnt, these were different waters, sticky and slippery at the same time. They made her insides feel amazing! It was hard not to just ask him to plunge into her right now, she felt so needy for his touch!

She looked up into his eyes as he slipped one of his fingers inside of her a little, her slick flesh parting to surround it in a snug warm embrace! She felt a mild ache as her fragile hymen stretched slightly to accommodate his finger, but it was not at all the kind of pain she had come to expect from penetration.
 
Last edited:
Cas pulled his finger out and, wiggling it a tad before slowly pressing back in. He hovered over her, his eyes wide in awe and his mouth in an amazed smile. He was in absolute heaven just watching her. It was incredible.

He curved his finger a bit, hooking this time as he pulled out, straightening as he pushed back in. He began a slow rhythm and she seemed to like it. "You're incredible." He cooed as his thumb made a little circle on her clit. She was opening up, and he nudged another finger at her opening, being mindful of that small film of skin.
 
Midgeon groaned, feeling Cass pull his finger free of her tight embrace, wanting it back, wanting more of him. Just rubbing wasn't enough any more, not now that she knew how good it felt to have some part of him inside of her! She cracked one eye open to see what he was up to and was stunned to see the look on his face. He looked like a birthday boy, opening his presents. It made her swoon and filled her eyes with happy tears to see him look so thrilled by her.

Every new thing he did to her garnered another moment of wide eyed wonder from her. "So.. nnn... so are you! She whispered, her voice tiny and strained. His second finger entering her felt like a sudden pinch. "Ow!" She chirped, reaching down to stop his hand. "Wait, please?" She begged softly. After the sharp, pinching pain, she felt only a dull ache again. "Okay..." She whispered shakily, releasing his wrist so that he could continue. "I'm okay." She added smiling sweetly, seeing the concern in his eyes.
 
"I'm sorry princess. I'm sorry- I'm trying to be gentle." he was, but her mewling and gasping was driving him crazy. God he wanted her- he wanted to take her. The need was almost overwhelming.

He gave her time to adjust, and when she gave him the go ahead he slipped his two in carefully, his thumb circling her button to try to distract her from the tight squeeze. He moved his mouth to her neck, kissing and licking, sucking and tasting her tender skin. It was soft and intoxicating.

He moved his lips to mouth at her ear, gently sucking the lobe and letting out a moan. "I'm sorry it hurts princess, but I have to make room." he scissored his fingers a bit, trying to stretch as carefully as he could. "Tell me if it hurts- I'm trying to be gentle."
 
Back
Top