a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love the new pics. You do such a great job for having to use the timer. I'm sure all of us would love to be your photographer... :D

Love the current AV too..... :catroar: :rose: :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
Your always welcome to play chainzz
especially when you do it so well;)

Will you please say that again for me , reallll slowwwwwww .......? lol :rose: :cool:

oh $@$%@?

i just looked at the clock and realised it was sunday night and not saturday - which means tomorrow is monday and i have to work
:(
it also means that it is bed time for me
so I bid you all a good day and Sweet dreams
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Damn time differences

ElvenAngel said:
i just looked at the clock and realised it was sunday night and not saturday - which means tomorrow is monday and i have to work
:(
it also means that it is bed time for me
so I bid you all a good day and Sweet dreams
Damn time differences
Good Night Sweetheart...
Sweet Dreams!​

ElvenAngel said:
:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
THanky you
they are very impressive - idon't have the talent or the software to do that sort of thing so thank you
it always makes me :D when peopl take the time to do something like this with my pics
i am glad you enjoyed them enough to tkae the time
:kiss: :kiss:

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic enjoyment. *Big Grin* Do to the subject matter (that would be you... hehehe) The time spent during the creative process was most enjoyable. Take care and keep the pics happening.

J
anon.gif

Great pictures as ever, Elven! :kiss:

I loved the nipple jewellery pictures, left me almost breathless as ever!

I'm going to have to send you repair bills for my trousers as you keep making me nearly break the zipper every time I view this thread..... :p ;)

I hope you've had a nice Sunday, anyways! Sadly I've spent it working... and it's been such a nice, sunny and hot day here in the UK!

Sounds like the BBQ was loads of fun. Just what you need to relax with. Love the pictures. I've been trying to decide - is the nipple jewelry clip on, or are they pierced? :rose:

:D

I felt bad about missing you today, but your pictures for today made me feel a whole lot better. :D Glad you had a good time at the BBQ. I hope you have a good week at work.

ElvenAngel said:
thanks Bull Dawg i enjoyed that
love the new AV too:)

Thanks Leth
hope you enjoyed the new photos i put up over the w/e

of course i love the pics
very very very hot

ElvenAngel said:
i always try to give what i promise ;)
:kiss: :kiss:

her's a couple more i took at the same time
what a very playfull face. You know your teasing and your not going to stop...I love this pic :)

Spaz :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
thanks Bull Dawg i enjoyed that
love the new AV too:)

Thanks Leth
hope you enjoyed the new photos i put up over the w/e

I loved the new photos Eleven - can't wait for more :kiss:

BullDawg69 said:
So glad we could get you to come and join us sweetheart... :kiss:

i was lurking just doin some stuff at home as well as catching up on the days news
Nice to see you

ElvenAngel said:
i was lurking just doin some stuff at home as well as catching up on the days news
Nice to see you
I love lurking, it allows me to to stay on top of things and actually get other things done as well... I'm definitely a multi-tasker! :rolleyes:

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

BullDawg69 said:
I love lurking, it allows me to to stay on top of things and actually get other things done as well... I'm definitely a multi-tasker! :rolleyes:

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

LoL
xxxx
I know that feeling
plus no new pics tonight :( not had time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back