Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally get to sneak away from a Holiday celebration - Hanukkah and Christmas, first pastrami sandwich in YEARS :D - and I see Hips and Curves items, along with gifs..damn it!! I miss out on all the fun!!
 
I finally get to sneak away from a Holiday celebration - Hanukkah and Christmas, first pastrami sandwich in YEARS :D - and I see Hips and Curves items, along with gifs..damn it!! I miss out on all the fun!!

I thought we decided to have fun 24/7 here? ;)
 
Oof! While we're sharing hot clothes and tidbits, I think I'll toss this into the circle.

I've been eyeing this one for a while now.

Love it

I ordered quite a few yummy things from this site
lol
i figured as long as i wear one of the naughty bits when
i hand my hubby the bill hes sure not to mind ... ;)

.. hopefully :D


I'm sure that'll be the case. That would be my line of action if I were you.

I found one I like, but I doubt it would fit my boobs. sigh. I can never find nighties with a fitted bust like that. This one is my favorite.

I love both, but I like the chemise more. I love chemises, they're sexy in their own way. And, besides, they're the best thing to go under corsets. :D
 
this lucky bastard is living out my dream

86595819035440808922.jpg
 
So a while ago a couple of ladies here posted pics of their lovely legs. While I can't and wouldn't want to compete, I though I'd share mine too. So... yeah :)
 

Attachments

  • Legs.jpg
    Legs.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top