A Chance Encounter (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

A couples movie?

Danae had never watched it with another guy, not even as a friend - so this was different. Watching a movie about falling in love. Now that she thought about it, maybe it wasn't the right choice, but it was one of her favorites and she wanted to share it with him. Still the blush warmed her cheeks as she kept her eyes focused on the TV.

He was right, the chicken had turned out fantastic...

good thing I didn't make him drop the plate earlier, she thought

It was good to have the company and the food and the movie. As each scene unfolded along with the laughter between them, Danae relaxed and enjoyed herself. As soon as she finished her meal, she leaned forward and put her plate on the table and, then, sitting back, drew her bare feet up under her bottom. It put her just a little bit closer to Troy, their shoulders almost touching.

Did he realize that she kept stealing glances his way? It was more than just checking to make sure he was enjoying the movie. She couldn't believe this handsome, affectionate, sweet man was sitting here beside her. She couldn't believe how much she wanted to kiss him.

Just as soon as he got the dip from his lip... but, maybe she could help him with that, too.
 
Troy polished off his chicken and without really thinking about it, licked his fingers clean. Then remembering where he was he blushed and sneaked a look at Danae.

Had she seen him do that?

He quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped his fingers and mouth and then put his plate down on the table. It had just been so delicious he had forgot himself.

As he watched the film he sometimes casually leaned down and took one of the vegetables she had cut up and scooped up the dip and ate it. Each time he sat back he unconsciously moved a little closer to her until they were practically touching.

He was glancing at her constantly throughout the movie. Occasionally he thought he had seen her do the same thing but he wasn't sure. Every time he looked at her she was staring at the screen.

God she was beautiful. He couldn't believe that because he had stayed behind one night he had gotten to meet someone this beautiful, funny and kind. Who knew that one phone call could be so important.

It was all he could do to stop himself from leaning over and kissing her, but this was just supposed to be a date, yet people did kiss on dates right? However this was not supposed to be that sort of date. They were just supposed to be hanging out together and watching movies, not getting naked together, no matter how much he was thinking about doing that.

He quickly glanced back at the screen and tried to control himself. Remember why you are here, he told himself. Friends, friends, friends, he chanted.
 
By the end of the movie, Danae was practically leaning her head on his shoulder. It would be so easy to let herself go, to let thing progress as they naturally would, but she didn't want him to think that it was the only reason that she had invited him over.

She was definitely attracted to him, would love nothing more than to put her head there and feel him arm around her, feel his lips against hers...

She shook herself... stop this right now and simply enjoy his company!

"Would you like more wine, Troy? I have another bottle in the fridge, or I can get you something else." Danae stood quickly and picked up their glasses, trying to keep the conversation casual. As she moved past him, her legs brushed against his and that tiny spark of desire grew a bit more.

There was no way she could sit next to him and not want him. Again. But was that really so wrong?
 
The movie ended and she pulled away and he was amazed at how keenly he felt that loss. He almost reached out and pulled her back and into his arms, but managed to stop himself in time.

Friends remember, he chided himself.

Still as she walked past and her leg brushed his he felt a spark rush up and into his groin. He had a hard time suppressing a groan and the sudden growth, and he was thinking of other things to suppress it and almost missed her question.

Wine would not be a good option. Any more and he may not be able to control what came out of his mouth.

"Just something light and refreshing thanks. A juice, soft drink or even water would be nice," he smiled at her once again drinking in her form.

Stop that. It might not be wrong to look but she had invited him over as a friend, and as such it would be wrong to make a move...right?
 
She fixed them each a glass of water, putting a slice of lemon on the rim of the glass, and carried them back. Maybe some time away from the Troy would help take away these crazy feelings that seemed to fill her each time he was near. She was an adult, after all, and really didn't want him to think that she only liked him for the sex.

Blushing quickly at the thought of sex with Troy, she turned her face away as she set the glasses on the table not realizing her bottom was in his line of vision and that the only thing he could see was... well, her bottom. Bent over in front of him. She might have died of embarrassment is she had known. It was only a brief moment, though, and soon she was relaxing beside him on the couch again, ready to start the next movie.

Danae wondered is he would notice that she sat just a little bit closer to him this time around. She had made up her mind. Whatever this night offered, she wasn't going to fight it any longer and, if given the chance, she was going to kiss him. She needed to taste his kiss again. This was driving her crazy.
 
Troy watched her walk back again trying to think about what he should do or say to show he was trying to be a good friend. Then she set the drinks down on the table and her magnificent ass was right in front of his face. Oh he knew she was not doing it on purpose, but he had to stifle a groan of longing and immediately a tent formed in his pants.

As she sat down next to him, he shuffled around a little so his erection wasn't so noticeable and it was only when he stopped moving that he realized she was closer than before.

Had he done that by moving or had she sat closer? Whatever the cause he could now smell the fresh scent of her hair and he only had to lean down a little and he would be able to draw her into his embrace.

Stealing a glance at her he smiled. "Thanks for the water." He reached for the movies and handed on to her without really looking at it. "I think this one was next."
 
Their fingers brushed against each other as she reached for the DVD and, immediately, she blushed.

God, how juvenile! I hope he doesn't see!

She turned her head away as she felt her face get hotter.

"I'll get it started!" she said, standing quickly and almost knocking the water over.

Danae was getting frustrated with herself for being so nervous. How could she be this way when they had already spent last weekend together? It wasn't like this was a first date. They were simply friends having dinner together and watching movies tonight, and she was more flustered than she'd been last week!

After getting it set up, she sat back down next to Troy, right in the spot she'd left, close to him. Let's face it, she thought, they could be friends, and they were... but, there was also a strong physical attraction - at least, on her part.

She leaned back as Troy hit the play button on the remote.
 
Troy watched her every movement. The way she opened the DVD box, the way she delicately handled the disc, her body as it bent over and she put the disc into the machine. He was captivated by the way she moved. In fact he was too captivated. He could feel the throbbing in his groin and he turned this way and that, trying to hide the evidence of his excitement.

Damn he had seen her naked, yet just seeing her move like this was causing him to react in this way? He wasn't even imagining her naked, he was just enjoying the sight of her body. Of course just as he thought that the memory of her naked body flashed into his mind and his groin pulsed yet again.

A small groan escaped his lips just as she turned and sat back next to him, just as close as before. Quickly he hit play, leaning forward as she leaned back. At least he could hid his arousal this way and let himself calm down a bit before he leaned back himself.

As the credits began to roll he took a deep breath and gradually relaxed back into his seat. He was still semi hard, but in this light it would be hard to see and once the movie started properly it would surely go down. Although something seemed a little off with the credits. If he remembered right he had handed Danae the Rom/Com he had brought, but the studio logo that had come up was not the right one.

As the movie started and the stars names started to scroll across the screen his stomach began to feel queasy. This wasn't the right movie. Hell they really shouldn't be watching this, it was not a friendship movie. As the title 9 and a Half weeks, flashed up on screen, he frantically reached for the remote but it slipped from his grasp and fell in-between Danae's legs.

Oh shit now what was he going to do? This was a movie you watched either by yourself or with your girlfriend to get in the mood. Would she think he had done this on purpose? Should he say something before it went to far?
 
Danae felt him settle back as the movie started, reading the names of the stars silently.

Kim Bassinger - Mickey Rourke - others.

The title, 9 1/2 Weeks came across the screen. She'd never heard of it before but it looked a bit of an older movie... suddenly, she felt Troy moving and then felt something fall between her legs. Looking down, she saw the remote, and she picked it up noticing that he was sitting quite still and a little stiffly beside her. She glanced quizzically at him, but his eyes were glued to the television. So, she turned her attention there too and saw that a female - must be the star of the show - was walking through what looked to be New York.

So far, it wasn't what she expected when he told her a Rom/Com, but she would trust him. They seemed to have a lot of the same likes in movies and, if she had never seen this before, then it would be fun to discover something new. Realizing that she was fidgeting with the remote, she set it on the table in front of them, next to the water she'd brought out.

It still bothered her that Troy couldn't seem to relax, mostly because she didn't understand why. Had she missed something? Did she say or do something? Maybe he was uncomfortable with how close she was sitting, but if she moved now it would be painfully obvious to both of them.

Instead, she became captivated by the movie and smiled at the scene where they were in the deli and laughing... and he walked up behind her. Their first meeting. She giggled a bit and glanced at Troy again to see his reaction, then scooted down in the seat, her head leaning back on the sofa and her toes on the edge of the table. She was unaware that the slit in her dress opened to show her lovely, tanned thigh.

Danae hoped the rest of the movie would be as endearing and romantic as the beginning was turning out to be.
 
Last edited:
Troy was still wondering how he could have stuffed up and put the wrong disc in the case when Danae got very comfortable beside him. He knew his own body language was not good. He was sitting far too stiffly and was giving out totally the wrong type of feelings, but he was just so worried.

Still as he watched her relax he decided to just go with it. So what if he had messed up. Perhaps his subconscious had done it on purpose because it knew what he wanted more than he did.

He allowed his body to relax back in the seat and actually moved a little closer to her until they were virtually touching. Then he stretched out and began to watch the show in earnest.

He caught her look as she giggled at their meeting, but knowing what he did, he wondered if she would be laughing for long. So far it could be mistaken for the beginnings of a rom/com, but from here things would definitely take a change. Still he could not help but admire her leg as she leaned back and placed her legs up on the coffee table and her dress slit gaped open to reveal it in all it's glory. Why if it was only a fraction longer he would be able to tell the color of her panties tonight.

Blushing a little at that thought he turned his attention back to the screen as the two meet again at a street market where she is agonizing over whether to buy a scarf or not but decides not to. Of course the hero buys it for her and wins a date, but Troy knows what that scarf will be used for in the future and grins.

Looking at Danae he has a decision to make. He can stop it now somehow and she will be none the wiser, or he can let it play on and maybe risk their friendship, but then again with the way he felt he could be risking it for something greater.

Troy leaned forward and reached for the remote, but at the last second grabbed the cup of water and leaned back as he sipped from it. For better or worse he was determined to see just where this ride took him.
 
He had chosen very well, Danae thought as she watched him sit back with his water. She hadn't seen much comedy in it so far, but the romance was definitely there. She was enjoying how they interacted together and how he smiled at her... soooo romantically!

She had to admit that when he gave her the scarf, her own heart started to race. There was a subtle sexiness to the overall scene as he walked around her, placing it on her shoulders then leaning in close to whisper in her ear. Such an intimate scene. She ended up putting her feet down and shifting on the couch beside Troy to cover up the fact that it made her squirm.

What she couldn't hide was the change in her breathing... it never occurred to her that she was breathing a bit faster, a bit deeper.

Danae could only hope that there would be something funny to make them laugh soon, because she was starting to feel a little warm all over.
 
Troy heard Danae's breathing getting a little faster as she shifted around. He knew the feeling and he knew it was only going to get worse as the movie progressed.

Luckily there were a few light hearted moments coming up. The part where he takes her on the Ferris wheel, and the gang of young kids always made him laugh, but that only led to the first true titillating part of the movie.

He had decided to wait until after this scene to stop it or not, after gauging her reaction to it. It was reasonably tame in content. He basically orders her to remove her dress and doesn't care if she does or not, it is up to her. She does and he blindfolds her using the same scarf he bought her and then teases her with his chilled glass on her neck, before removing an ice cube and teasing her lips, and then undoing her top and bra and teasing her more.

It did not go any further than that, even though he had purchased the uncut version. He was pretty sure the producer had done that on purpose to keep people watching, waiting for more to come. It was very effective actually, it was also rather accurate in a relationship sense as well. After all he would not have just jumped in with whips and chains, or full on BDSM, he would test the waters and her limits with little things just like that.

Troy watched as Danae relaxed and laughed, falling into the trap of thinking that it actually might be a Rom/Com. He prepared himself as the scene started and in truth he was watching her more than he was watching the screen. If she freaked out too much he was prepared to jump up and eject the movie claiming he hadn't realized it was "THAT" kind of movie, and that a friend of his at work had given it too him. He still might use that excuse to stop it a little further on anyway.
 
Danae let her head fall to the side as she laughed and watched, intrigued to see where this movie was going. It wasn't light-hearted, not like When Harry Met Sally, but she liked how he teased her and made her laugh.

She was surprised, though when things changed a little bit. The tone of the movie sort of shifted, or maybe what she saw made something inside her shift, she didn't stop to think about it. It was the way he told her to take of her dress. Not forcefully, but you could tell he meant it. Like a lover wanting you to undress.

Danae wasn't prepared for this, but she couldn't take her eyes away, either, as she watched him use the ice, letting it melt and drip on her breasts and her lips before he slid it from her mouth down her neck... it was a very sensual scene. One that had her holding her breath until it was over.

When it was finished, she didn't dare look at Troy. She knew that her face would be flushed because she could feel the heat. It wasn't from embarrassment. No, it was from a desire that had started to form. She'd heard about "ice play" but had never tried it, had never really wanted to. Until now.

Slowly she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, not trying to hide it any longer. If this scene did this to her, surely it had done something to him, too. She looked over at Troy and found him watching her.
 
It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that Danae was getting excited by what she was seeing on the screen. Her eyes became glued to the TV, going wide as they strove to take everything in.

Her breathing became shallow, and then almost non existent as she became enthralled. It was like she forgot how to breathe, or just that she dared not in case she missed something.

Her body also changed, as he noticed her nipples become hard and stand erect against the fabric of her shirt. Her face also became flushed and h was sure something was happening down below with the amount of times she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

The one thing that did not happen however was that she did not cry out in disgust. For that he was grateful. It did pose more problems however. She was now obviously aroused, and for that matter so was he. Watching her had caused him to become semi erect, flushed in the face and very self conscious.

Of course just as he realized all this she turned to look at him. He blushed but did not turn away, there was no point really. He had been caught staring and to try and quickly look away would be pointless. Moving closer to her he smiled.

"I am sorry, I didn't know it was this kind of film. Seems the DVD's have been switched. We can stop watching if you want, or we can continue," he told her with a shy smile.
 
At first she just sat there, stunned that he was looking at her... embarrassed that she'd been caught looking at him. What all had he seen? Did he see her squirming around? How long had he been watching?

Danae listened to what he said about continuing before leaning forward to hit the pause button. She looked down at the remote in her hand, fidgeting with it as she considered what he had said.

I am a grown woman. It's not like we haven't already slept together. Will he think less of me if I want to watch this? I want to watch this. I really do.

Her mouth opened as she turned to face him, but no words came out. Suddenly, she chuckled imagining that she looked pretty silly sitting there speechless.

"I have never in my life seen anything like this. I've not seen this movie, but I want to see what happens. I want to see where it leads them and... and... I want to watch it with you. Do you mind, Troy?" She paused because he was still smiling at her, the blush on her face deepening.
 
Back
Top