Getting naked in the outdoors, masterbating, love being watched!

NaughtyGuy40

Really Really Experienced
Hi folks,
Today I went for a walk in the countryside & just had an overwhelming desire to get naked, so I did!

It was a mixture of feeling exhilaration & fear of being seen.

I stripped naked, then walked around for a while. All the time I was getting more aroused, so I was standing to attention! If anyone had spotted me, they might have been shocked, ha ha.

Eventually I gave in & started to masterbate. It was such a sexually freedom, I could have edged myself all day long, but had to get back to work!

I didn't climax, decided to save that till I got home. Still haven't, & as a result, very wound up!

Would love to chat to a lady about the experience. I should warn you, I am an exhibitionist as you may have gleaned, so if you like naked men, I could be persuaded to put on a performance for you 😁.

Best,
John

Hi!

Hi john,
I'm Alexis. I'm 19, and I'm alittle bit of an exibitionist myself😋 Though I've never taken a walk naked. Sounds like it was fun tbh! I did sit on my front porch and masturbate alittle for ppl in passing cars once. I'd love to chat! You can message me whenever

Hi john,
I'm Alexis. I'm 19, and I'm alittle bit of an exibitionist myself😋 Though I've never taken a walk naked. Sounds like it was fun tbh! I did sit on my front porch and masturbate alittle for ppl in passing cars once. I'd love to chat! You can message me whenever

Damn, that sounds awesome, I need to go cruise in your neighborhood ;)

Hi john,

Just pm'd you :)

We live on a secluded piece of land in the country, lots of trees means lots of privacy, working from home means we're always wandering around nude.

Between working on the patio, jumping in the pool or hot tub for a quick cool off or just relaxing it's a great feeling being able to stay nude outside lots.

It leads to lots of fun times.

I have done this

In the woods alone I get this feeling fairly frequently. A year ago I actually had my camera and decided to take some shots (setting camera on a log and walking around as the video was being shot). Would have loved to have a person of the other sex with me. It is a great feeling.

Hi john,

That sounds terribly sexy. I was brought up to be open about nakedness but the whole sex/masturbating in public thing has never really caught on with me. Privacy of own home and webcam..... well just maybe....seems that I can impress some lol

I was brought up with religion being a big part of my life. Not so much these days though.
It's probably my pushing boundaries set when I was a child.

Anyway, it's exhilarating, absolutely love it 😁

I actually took some videos of my playing in the woods & shared them with a few people on here. They appeared to enjoy them 😉.

Not long been back from another naked romp! As predicted, I ended up stroking myself. Just teasing, but brought myself up to the edge again and again!

Had a fun walk last Friday, walked for about a mile. I left my clothes hidden. It was a bit scary but very liberating!

I love to walk in the woods or hang out aboard my boat but I hate wearing clothes, so very often the clothes are forgotten.

Back