The every thread in the PG thread in one thread of threads.

IhateClowns

Censored
Last one got closed.

Simple for you newbies. This thread is a combination of every thread on the PG. Post however you wish just don't tell us which thread you are posting from or about.

---------------------------------------

I think it is a pain in the ass and honor to have a thread have 5000 plus posts and then have to get shut down.

Last one got closed.

Simple for you newbies. This thread is a combination of every thread on the PG. Post however you wish just don't tell us which thread you are posting from or about.

---------------------------------------

I think it is a pain in the ass and honor to have a thread have 5000 plus posts and then have to get shut down.

Yes I have

tumblr_nb4bms1IcK1qz4dkmo1_500.jpg

Was thinking about doing a thread and calling it "The Litties" Make it an award show style thread. Have 10-15 catagories, then have people message me who they want to put for each catagory. After a week of tallying votes I can announce the winners. Each winner can post an acceptance speech. I think that could be fun.

Not a popularity contest. Submit 3 names for each category. Then announce a winner for each.

Catagories could be.

Sexiest female pg'er
Sexiest male pg'er
Name a litster that doesnt most anymore that you wish did.
Lifetime achievement award
Best new litster male and female
Best thread
Funniest litster male and female.
Best pg'er male and female.

Etc etc.

Make it into a fun thread. No whining bitchiness or feeling left out. Just do it for fun.

Last edited:
Back