The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

I know

i know you fuckers want sequels, but fuck!

I got this camping with mom story I have to get out...it's over 8000 thousand words after hours of writing this morning...it's so fucking hot, that I was leaking precum all down my leg as I wrote....hot, hot, hot!

It's going to be a classic.
 
Another good day of writing

getting closer...just got finished the scene that ties everything together. The climax is approaching!
 
i know you fuckers want sequels, but fuck!

I got this camping with mom story I have to get out...it's over 8000 thousand words after hours of writing this morning...it's so fucking hot, that I was leaking precum all down my leg as I wrote....hot, hot, hot!

It's going to be a classic.

Are you really writing a story that is eight million words long? :confused: That has to shatter all previous records for story length.
 
Are you really writing a story that is eight million words long? :confused: That has to shatter all previous records for story length.

Um....LOL

I hadn't had enough coffee when I wrote that. I can see how you might be a little disappointed when it posts and is several million words shorter than you expected!
 
Update****

Finished "Camping with Mom" needs rewrite and then to the editor. It's good!

Just finished the rewrite of the first chapter of the Amnesia of Beth's father. It's 5000% better! OMG! Wait till you read it! Can't wait to jump into chapter 2 and 3 next week.

Getting ready to write chapter 2 of Castaway Siblings as well.

Sequal to the Busty Baby sitter is also in the works as well as a follow up to Family Tent Swap.

Have an Uncle story germinating as well as Surrogate Mother, a nursing home story, kidnapped, mind swap story, undercover brother sequal... all coming.

This will be the best year ever for Sethp!
 
Update

Finished rewriting the amnesia of Beth's Father. It's much better now. Also added a 4th chapter.

that's 5 stories close to being posted. Next up is epilogue for Castaway Siblings.
 
Fuck

I just started writing the Sequel to "The Busty Babysitter"!

OMG! You fuckers are going to love it. I'm 590 words in right now.

2015 is the year the Sethp breaks the internet with his new writing!

YES YES YES!
 
I got a massive load of writing down today. It was awesome!
 
Good morning freaks and fans.

did another good bit of writing this morning...this time on a sequel to castaway siblings. It's gearing up to be a good one.
 
I want to read more about the busty sitter.... am I possibly in it?

You dont write anything with me anymore.. I dont like that....
disappointed-face.jpg
 
Camping with Mom has been submitted. I'll let you fuckers know when it posts. Many, many more stories are in the works.

Been thinking about doing a spells R us series as well. Send me some feedback on some little plot ideas you guys might have for those.

Cheers!
 
Busty Jessica said: I want to read more about the busty sitter.... am I possibly in it?

You dont write anything with me anymore.. I dont like that....


You need to send me more pics of your boobs!

He is right about that, Busty Jessica. Besides being something enjoyed by dirty old men, erotic pictures help inspire smutty writing. Nude photos of your front, side and back really do help get me, and probably SethP, in a mood to write dirty stories about the subject of those photos.

If you are concerned about the pics making it onto the internet, you can cover your face to be unrecognizable. I hope you don't take that as an insult. :D
 
Busty Jessica said: I want to read more about the busty sitter.... am I possibly in it?

You dont write anything with me anymore.. I dont like that....




He is right about that, Busty Jessica. Besides being something enjoyed by dirty old men, erotic pictures help inspire smutty writing. Nude photos of your front, side and back really do help get me, and probably SethP, in a mood to write dirty stories about the subject of those photos.

If you are concerned about the pics making it onto the internet, you can cover your face to be unrecognizable. I hope you don't take that as an insult. :D

I so feeeeel for you poor men;-)
 
Camping with Mom!

Its up! Read, you Fools!

The early reviews are in:

Rolling stone says. "It's an undeniable wonder"

Spin Magazine says. "Why did we bother reading War and Piece, when this was much, much shorter?"

Roger Eberts ghost says. "A flawed masterpiece that draws you in from the beginning. Think of a cross between Goodfellas and The Ice Pirates, but without any interesting characters, action or plot."
 
Thanks fans! Camping with Mom has 90,000 views in it's first week up! Super awesome!

Writing a new story, delving into Sci-fi a bit. It's called "Sperm was the Antidote"

It's so fucking hot! and a great plot too. you'll love it!
 
sperm antidote...
hmmmm

cum fuck my throat and ass!!! and tits!!!cum cum cum big big cocks... cum on!! ;)
femdom-humbler-08.jpg
 
Just wrote...

Two thousand words on a new story this morning. "The Surrogate Wife"

It's pretty awesome. I probably need about 4-5000 more words to arc it out. We'll see. It's writing itself.

Have also Written several hundred words on Castaway Siblings 2, Amnesia of Beth's father rewrites, The Busty Babysitter part 2 and "Semen was the Antidote"

Got some good stories coming down the line.

Cheers freaks.

Pictures of your Boobs, of course, will make me write faster!
 
Wow. Finally got to doing some writing this year. First batch.

I've got so many things in the works. Have patience peeps and I'll be submitting a ton of new material by the end of the year.

New work entitle. "The African Adventure" Young Christian Missionary gets lost in the jungle and all types of hilarity follows as he tries to survive, gets accidentally wedded to a tribal kings daughter and on and on. You freaks will love it!
 
Back
Top