Aunt seduction

T

tofox2

Guest
Hey Guys,


So I've been looking for this story for a while with no luck and would like someone to recreate it from the little I remember about it.

So the story was about a young Aunt her Husband, nephew and the nephews friend. The husband has a fantasy about sharing his wife, the nephew is really shy with not much experience and the friend is a bit arrogant and confident. They're all sitting around drinking and talking when things inevitably turn to sex. The nephew awkwardly admits to never having kissed a girl and after the husband encourages it the nephew gets a minute of kissing with his Aunt and then the friend too. The husband doesn't think a minute is long enough and encourages it to go for longer and times it for 5 minutes each but let's it run over time. The two young guys start to feel her up outside of her clothes during this time. They continue talking and drinking and the Husband, nephew and friend end up in the kitchen where he explains she has a weakness for being kissed behind her ear, that gets her so horny that she'll do anything. Then he tells his wife that he's feeling tired and goes up to bed leaving them alone. Eventually they get back to kissing and they use the hint and she ends up sucking on one while fucking the other, the friend initiates a lot of it and calls her a slut and talks dirty and the shy nephew just goes along with it. From what I remember the story was split into the Wife's perspective and the Husbands perspective and switched between the two during the story.

If anyone wants to have a go at the story i'd really appreciate it.
 
Back
Top