Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bUqeOAt.jpg
 
As to 69 - in our small group of responses, it does seem there's a disparity between genders, doesn't it?

Guy responses are more visceral, it's about losing control, the sounds of pleasure.

The ladies responses are more about focus, not wanting to be distracted from his cock or the service.

Interesting. I know I need to get out of my head and just enjoy when it comes to receiving oral.

I'm glad we could have this discussion in the name of science.

tjnYSLH.jpg
 
As to 69 - in our small group of responses, it does seem there's a disparity between genders, doesn't it?

Guy responses are more visceral, it's about losing control, the sounds of pleasure.

The ladies responses are more about focus, not wanting to be distracted from his cock or the service.

Interesting. I know I need to get out of my head and just enjoy when it comes to receiving oral.

I'm glad we could have this discussion in the name of science.

Well don't get us guys wrong, we certainly appreciate your work ethic ;).

Euromaidan-protesters-get-thumbs-up-from-Bill-Clinton.jpg
 
As to 69 - in our small group of responses, it does seem there's a disparity between genders, doesn't it?

Guy responses are more visceral, it's about losing control, the sounds of pleasure.

The ladies responses are more about focus, not wanting to be distracted from his cock or the service.

Interesting. I know I need to get out of my head and just enjoy when it comes to receiving oral.

I'm glad we could have this discussion in the name of science.

tjnYSLH.jpg

I enjoy receiving. That is separate than 69.
Funnily enough, I see sucking him as an act unto itself, but I see me receiving as a form of foreplay.

As far as 69. I do appreciate what Necro, Elle and WhiteBull are saying.
Maybe I need to let go more and just be.
 
Science or not...

Its so fun. We all know good it feels. I think the reason I suck cock and make him cum is cause I know how good the orgasm feels. Its also loving taboo stuff. And to eat pussy and make her cum, such a thrill. I guess its about giving pleasure. I know my sissies love to suck cock; a helluva lot more than dames do. Is that the gender disparity? LOL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking to disparity

You're all far too intelligent to elicit me rehashing the old " everyone is different and allowed to like/not like whatever they want " spiel. But there's definitely an underlying theme that I can't help but feel needs addressed here in terms of female response. Not in regard to a position, but rather receiving in servitude in general.

That theme being
The ladies responses are more about focus, not wanting to be distracted from his cock or the service.
a tendency to view it as an unwanted distraction
When I am going down on my partner, I want to focus solely on that. Likewise, my experience receiving oral is much better if I'm not mentally somewhere else.
to compartmentalize or even feel that there is an inherent difference.

I don't doubt anyone's feelings or sincerity, it's the opposite actually, wish to understand why. Is there really such a stark contrast when it comes to receiving servitude or being worshipped? The reality is, that there is no difference other than a shift in focus. The contrast is invented, perspective, and tends to be one sided. Everyone's reasons are their own, and I'm not going to speculate, but there are some common things that we all have to deal with that it could stem from, insecurity and bad experiences being chief amongst them. There's also the old idea that's floated around the BDSM scene for a long time that someone who identifies as " pyl " can't be served or worshipped, as it flies in the face of established labels and dynamics. The latter is a myth, probably invented by people FAR more flawed and weak than anyone they claim to have some sort of power over. Labels exist to help us figure ourselves out, not be strict definitions we must adhere to in order to be considered what we feel we are by someone else. Just because you belong to someone, doesn't mean you don't deserve to be cherished. For it to be about you sometimes. To be taken care of. You do.

As for insecurities, we all have them. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, inside or out. I have flaws, scars, baggage, and demons. But she doesn't see them the way I do. I'm not ugly to her. She says they are part of who I am, that she loves me for them too, and that is part of why she is so special to me. I'm the same, I know every inch of her, and there is nothing bad to be seen, nothing I would change, I love her everything. I won't let her be insecure around me, she deserves better, and I show her as often as I can. Bad experiences abound for all of us, things we regret doing, people we regret knowing or giving consideration to, and the weights they added to our burdens that seemingly reach forward through time to smack us down when we find respite or happiness. We are complicated amalgamations of experiences, sensations, and intangibles. Our pasts influence us, shape us, but don't define us. It's easy to carry old patterns around, holding them up and comparing every new thing you encounter to them. There's a lot of talk around here of submitting, releasing, learning how to let go with the right person, and how difficult it is to do. Letting go isn't hard, it's fighting bad programming that has convinced you that you don't know how, can't, or shouldn't for fear of being judged. Detoxing from old poison. No one is born disliking themselves, physically or otherwise, we learn it by listening to the wrong people. Period.

To be clear, if you belong to someone. If you gave yourself to them, they earned your trust, your love, that devotion that is so prized, that you guard so closely, and they handle you the way you need. Then you can't possibly be anything less to them, otherwise they wouldn't be what you need. So, consider, what means more?

Letting yourself be worshipped as the precious thing you are to the one you belong to, understanding that it's no less about them because they are focusing on you, that you should know what it feels like to be on receiving end of something that is so intimate and special to you?

Or resisting and clinging to ego, because it's what you've known, because you've convinced/let others convince you that's how it is, that you have to readjust to even do it, that you aren't equal in terms of worth or deserving pleasure without a caveat, because it's scary to believe someone really means it?

This is not pointed, it's rhetorical. Food for thought. Discuss, argue, expand upon, condemn, etc. Sometimes I talk too much. Sorry bout the wall of text, I'm a feast or famine kinda guy. ;)
 
Last edited:
I read again what I wrote up there, and I need to clarify.
I have always loved to receive. I do now. I love to be cherished like that, with his mouth and tongue, gently or roughly. It's so intimate.
I can easily come while being eaten and licked and sucked and bitten.
I don't feel less than, or embarrassed, or not worthy. BRING IT. I love it. I know he loves it.
69. I do get distracted. That part of it does hold some insecurity, but just a bit. More about positioning, and is your neck okay? and oh my God did I just kick you in the face?
My insecurities mostly stem from other things, really, not from that. Body type, not being airbrushed, bla bla bla. The things we as women pick apart. The things we as women should accept. I'm working on that.
When I'm in the moment, I'm good, but day to day, it's hard sometimes.

I digress.
The reason I see recieving oral more as part of sex, or as foreplay, is because my end goal, my zenith, the thing that makes me happier than anything, is to have his cum. Inside me. Whether I suck it out or he fucks it into me. That's what I want, and damn, it's what he wants, too.
If I suck, I get it. It's simple math.

Maybe I should start a cum slut thread.
 
Letting yourself be worshipped as the precious thing you are to the one you belong to, understanding that it's no less about them because they are focusing on you, that you should know what it feels like to be on receiving end of something that is so intimate and special to you?


So everything you wrote was beautiful and made me cry....but this^^^...

I think this is why I've never been fully comfortable receiving oral. No one has ever "worshipped" me like this. I don't think I elicit that level of emotion from another. So when receiving oral, it feels like just an act, not a form of love.

if that makes sense...

sorry if it doesn't. Not sure how to put *this* into words.
 
So everything you wrote was beautiful and made me cry....but this^^^...

I think this is why I've never been fully comfortable receiving oral. No one has ever "worshipped" me like this. I don't think I elicit that level of emotion from another. So when receiving oral, it feels like just an act, not a form of love.

if that makes sense...

sorry if it doesn't. Not sure how to put *this* into words.

Oh, Eva. :heart:
This made me cry.

Sometimes men (or women) are insecure at that, too. The simple fact that he's down there giving it a go is love, yes?
As many women that don't give head? That's as many men who won't do that.

No, not everyone is going to feel about it like some of us do. As worship.
But, there is a lot to be said for effort and enthusiasm.
And people can learn. And grow. And open up.
 
I need to suck and have things in my mouth, tongues, fingers, nipples, cocks...Oral fixation? Yes-definitely. Do I love a cock in my mouth? No. But I certainly crave it.
But what I truly always want to say?
"Let me show you my talents and how good I can make you feel. Let me show you what a good girl I am for you when I cum just from sucking you. That's what satisfies that needy hunger deep within me that only one or two have ever cared to explore.
Please don't make me try to cum with your mouth. That won't ever happen and it kinda turns me off. After many years of trying I've come to the conclusion I'm just not wired that way so please, don't waste your time and instead, I can think of better things to do. So here, let me have your cock in my mouth and we won't think anymore on that."

I'm fascinated reading everyone's feelings on this subject and I know Necro has valid points within his dissertation. I have frustrated many partners with the way I am and I'm sure he would like to convince me there is no difference for recipients, just enjoy the giving and receiving for what it is.
J and I have talked the subject to death and he accepts what I can occasionally tolerate and accept without freaking out on him. But what we do seems to work in the long run and that's really, really what counts. It would appear after almost 25 years together we must be doing something right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top