youngest & oldest partner you had for sex....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatest age difference. I was 20 and my stepmother was 53. Difference 33 years.

Youngest, former wife...we were both 20.

Recently, like last week, I spent a morning in bed with a lady who was 28 and I am 56. Difference 28 years.

my 19 yo workmate hasnt been well the last few days>She has been off with the flu(no...not that one lol) but she came back to work today...I walked over to the work desk she was standing at to talk to her and as we talked she leant into me.....definite titty rub against my arm
= p
twice
am i just being a dirty old man?
or what?

my 19 yo workmate hasnt been well the last few days>She has been off with the flu(no...not that one lol) but she came back to work today...I walked over to the work desk she was standing at to talk to her and as we talked she leant into me.....definite titty rub against my arm
= p
twice
am i just being a dirty old man?
or what?

*Nods* Dirty old man :D

I am 27 and my partner is 49. He is seperated from his wife and we have been together for over 2 years.

hmmmmmm

oldes was when I was 23 and she was 40

youngest was when I was 50 and she was 33

Well I must add my 2 bits here :
I was 14 she was 43 Ohhhh what a woman can teach a young man.
I was 41 she was 15 tables were reversed Ohhh did she learn.

For guy was with 54 year old guy when I was 18 and 16 when I was 21.

With a girl 34 when I was 19 and 18 when I was 20.

Youngest 16, a hard pounding and no climax. It sucked.

Oldest 50 and he gets better everday....:kiss:

lets see
i was 18 and she was in her 40's maybe 50's i didnt check her drivers license
what a great night in her private limo

a few weeks ago .....41 for me and she was celebrating her 19 th birthday

so sweet and tender .........

Well done. How did you manage to get into a 19 year old? Was it her first time?

Well done. How did you manage to get into a 19 year old? Was it her first time?

i was staying at the same hotel as her and her friends ................ and she wanted to be taken by an older man

Wow, I can only imagine how good that must have felt. Was she pretty good in bed? sometimes those young ladies don't have much experience.

Assuming you mean recently,i an now over 60yo,and a short while ago i had a young lady of 20yo who wanted an older man,my lucky day.
Two older ladies',both 89yo
Both sexy,desirable ,and good fun,i enjoying both for some years,they never knew each other.
I have to say the older ones,for me were the best.
Bob,love to chat to any interested lady

Oldest was 50 when I was 31...youngest was 25 when I was 31...not as impressive as some on here but that was a busy year for me 😋. Currently 33 with my eye on a 24 year old...😈

I was 27 he was early 40s
I was 30 and he was 25 :cattail:
Currently eyeing someone about 8 yrs older. :cattail::devil:

Youngest was thirty one she was my first woman in my first bisexual experience. The oldest is my man and he is turning 48 in a few months, we are only two years apart.

Youngest - 2 years below the age limit we can talk about on lit ... first time.

Oldest - current wife ... we're both 61.

Youngest last week was 18 and I'm 47. She was pregnant too!!

Oldest was 56 when I was 44 I think.

Some days I really love my job

oldest was an old horny guy 70 with a really cute cock, and youngest a beautiful blonde of 18. love them both:heart:

Youngest was 22 on our wedding night. Oldest was 60, last week. (Same lady.) Sex was much better last week. Experience helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back