The Wolves Heart

She thought of the idea made her body ache just thinking of it. She walked out of the cave grateful for him and his clan. She streched out to warm up her joints. Since she need to warm up she did not come always ready. She knew Jake did however. Jake was a bit pussy cat even though his wolf form was huge.
 
Jake couldn't wait for her to start running and when it looked like she was done stretching he nudged her playfully before taking off running around her. He could still sense that the children was in hiding waiting for her to pass them so that they could chase her.
 
Last edited:
She could not help but laugh and as she was getting ready and then she cried out "shit" she panted and realised she kicked the pup and was scared "you okay sweet heart" she noticed the pup was hurt but her ability helped out. She chuckled and motioned for them and began to run.
 
Jake took off after her running beside of her as they went on the run.
 
She laughed as she managed to be happy. It was the kind of thing she was content. Her heart beat so damn fast grinning she sat down after a good mile, she was content
 
Jake let her rest and he rested his head on her lap as he waited for her to catch her breath.
 
She smiled as she grinned at him thinking she looked at Jake she was relaxed, and happy. Laying back and looking at the school .
 
He nuzzled with her as she relaxed and he waited for her to get ready to move again.
 
She sighed and slowly got up and took off running calling to him and the pups. She was enjoying the way the cool air felt on her skin.
 
Jake continued to run beside of her with the children running around them chasing and playing as they ran.
 
She saw the trail as she enjoyed the feeling of letting herself go. Her heart rushing. It was not hard to keep up though she had a feeling he slowed himself. So she could keep up.
 
Jake could see that the cave was coming up and he wonders what she wanted to do next. He knew that she would need clothing but he wondered what else she would do today besides go get her some clothing.
 
She did not know what she was going to end up with him but was nice "well I'm going. back home to pack up a few things" she said happily. She sat down panting from the run. "Tonight is suppose to be a red moon tonight. I have heard that weird things happen.. " she grinned.
 
He looks at her then says to her "you may want to stay away tonight the blood moon is the start of our mating season."
 
She heard the warning and nodded "thanks for the warning...well I better go back if i am missing at work everyone would start looking. Guess i will see you tommorow then?" she asked kindly. Having no idea she would be back.
 
Jake nodded and took the children back to the caves before they were discovered.
 
She got home an hour later and. Got into the shower and felt a longing she had never felt like this and knew what it meant. She braided her hair and put on a white dress and put it on. It was a beautiful night looking up at the sky. She had her bag in one hand and left. She saw more and more of the full blood moon. She felt the need to go once back there she dropped her bag off and removed her shoes and socks. She knew this was a bad idea but she had been in bad situations. She heard a lot of sounds a lot of breeding . All this rutting was getting her beyond horny. "Jake?" she cried out but then heard it further into the cage. She stopped when she heard rutting in his cave.
 
Jake was not in his cave when she had arrived he felt the need to leave the cave before he mated with someone else. He soon seem her and said "What are youbdoinf here I thought I told you this waa dangerious."
 
She turned her head when she heard him behind her. Her white dress making her look almost angelic. Her feet bare as she walked up to him. "I know but I felt...called I tried to stay away but...It is hard to explain. But I did feel called" she said softly.
 
With her here now Jake was finding it hard to stay the way he was now. "You do know that it is dangerous for a human to be near werewolves when they are mating right?" He asked her.
 
She could see the need in his eyes, she was before him with the sound of his family mating. She looked down and took a deep breath. She began to unbutton her dress until it pooled around her feet. It was easy to see she knew coming here would lead to sex. She had no bra or panties, nothing but the dress. She looked at him. Her eyes glowing a golden color same color as his dead mate..

"I know"
 
His instincts moved his feet making him walk to her. He got behind her and push her to knees. When she was on all fours he got behind her and mounted her.
 
She watched him. How quick his kind could be it was rather impressive. Watching him, feeling his hands on her watching him then feeling his hands on her forcing her to the ground. She looked up at him looking into his eyes he seemed to be just fine.
 
With outbwarning he thrusts deep into her burying himself deep in her pussy.
 
She felt him go right through her, she cried out as he broke through her barrier since she had never had sex. Her fingers clinging to the ground as he took her, her head pulling back as she could not help but cry out a mixed of pain and pleasure.
 
Back
Top