AH Flame Thread - Flames Allowed This in Thread Only Per Admin

One large problem with your woman hater theory there freddie. You ain't now, nor have you ever been a woman. Give it a rest. Ain't no one buy it. They never have except for a newbie or two.

As for my large number of posts, most of them are nice and friendly. And they were pretty much nice to you until the dead baby thread. After that, all bets were off. Even now, I leave you alone until you start with the fake abused woman crap.

I'll give you a way to solve the problem once and for all. A way that has been offered to you by at least a dozen people. Post your picture as your AV with Lit and the date on it. Problem solved except you can't do it. Keep up the bullshit. That is what you are best at.

I like the idea of "susan" posing with me for a picture for the ah next time they slink into Boston to hang around with those brothers who raped her yet she loves so much:rolleyes:
 
I'll support Freddie on at least one issue here (in addition to having agreed with him at the time that he was ganged up on in his first Survivor's Contest--but he was such a pain in the ass in the contest that I think he fully deserved being ganged up on). I think anyone taking on the role of moderator forfeits the right to engage in flaming threads--including as one moderator flaming here did by using alts. If they do, they no longer deserve the title (or function) of "moderator."
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1408326

Hello,

I may be in the wrong forum, but I'm looking for someone, who can write the first draft of my next spy-fiction novel or movie script about roleplaying and spy games. I'll provide the technical text, sentence by sentence, and just need someone to glue it together.

Why not write it myself? Because I'm currently working on editing my first series and I have no time for this project, which is very hot right now inside my head. I've already discussed my idea with a well known producer in Europe, who told me that my idea would sell very well for the movie industry, but it is just an idea for now and I would like to see it on paper.

If interested, please email me your rates, experience, expectations and a small sample to demiangora@gmail.com. If we decide that we can work together, I can do the legal arrangements and we can negotiate copyrights if we decide to transition into collaboration.

Try sr71plt. Even though he's a gay man, he's an admitted pilot of an sr71plt plane during the Vietnam war.

He also claims that he was a diplomat and a CIA operative, a spy.

Being that he has written more than 900 stories and roleplays these fantasies daily, he'd be a good candidate to write your script.

The only payment he'd require is a roll of quarters to ride the mechanical planes in front of the supermarket.

Also, you'll need to tie a towel around his neck as he continually drools while making a sound like an airplane. I find it annoying but if you wear noise cancelling headphones, you should tolerate him.

Good luck with your project.

Contact me if you're looking for a real writer.
 
Or you could look no further than the poster above me who is a man role-playing as a woman here every day.
 
I spot a flame that needs moving to the Flame thread.

Really, Susan, was that necessary?
 
The OP could read some of my many stories with a "spy" or "espionage" tag and determine for him/herself whether I was knowledgeable enough for her/him on spycraft--as can anyone else here, including Freddie. No need to rely on what I say about my past (which is a lot less than Freddie posts about it); you could research my writing file and decide for yourself how well/plausibly I write in/understand the genre. And it doesn't really bother me if you wanted to doubt it. My past is what it was; it doesn't rely on anyone's belief.
 
I spot a flame that needs moving to the Flame thread.

Really, Susan, was that necessary?

What? Huh? Flame?

I was only pointing out how sr71plt flew multi-million dollar planes during a time when the don't ask, don't tell rule wasn't yet established.

If he claims that the Air Force allowed a gay man to fly a multi-million dollar plane, I believe him, just as I believe that he was a spy, a diplomat, a CIA operative, a Broadway star, a pop singer, a movie star, a fashion model, and a Sunday School Bible teacher.

Sadly, whenever I'm attacked by sr71plt aka JBJ, NHRad aka Madam Scouries, and HateShip aka LoveCraft, their poisonous posts remain and aren't moved to this flame thread.

Obviously, by the posts that the moderators have already made against me yesterday, we all know who they side with and it's not me.

By the way, sr71plt, the dwarf aka lovecraft, and the Dyke pretending to be a man, NHRad have been attacking me for years without anyone coming to my aid. Sr71pretend pilot doesn't need nor want your help in defending him.
 
I certainly don't feel the need to be defended against you, Freddie. You make yourself too obvious to need defending against. I'll just point out again that between the two of us, you're the only man trying to wear a dress here. ;)
 
PM LOVECRAFT for acomplimentary ass kissing.

His motto is: NEVER LOSE4 YOUR ASS AGAIN ,CUZ MY LIPS ARE ON IT.
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 3ff0.jpg
    3ff0.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top