• Men No:

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • Woman Yes:

Votes: 344 37.5%
  • Woman No:

Votes: 16 1.7%

• Total voters
http://www.juliansnelling.fr/

Rosebud it is first a jewel, an anal jewel, hand made in France :) , comes in 3 sizes and different stone colors, emerald, topaz, crystal, blue, aquamarine, etc
It's not as big as my butt plugs, the shape is very comfortable and the weight is really very pleasant while walking making me feel like a happy cat :cathappy: .
The visual effect is guaranteed, and the excitation of my partners is immediate...

Attachments

• rosebud-041-22s.jpg
    rosebud-041-22s.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,164
Looking at that picture, all I have to say is...

Ooooh, Pretty!

:D

I want one! Although the site didn't download properly, so I didn't get to see the prices.

Probably not a bad thing, in retrospect.

anal jewelry

anne30 said:

Rosebud it is first a jewel, an anal jewel, hand made in France :) , comes in 3 sizes and different stone colors, emerald, topaz, crystal, blue, aquamarine, etc
It's not as big as my butt plugs, the shape is very comfortable and the weight is really very pleasant while walking making me feel like a happy cat :cathappy: .
The visual effect is guaranteed, and the excitation of my partners is immediate...

I looked up other sites:

If others want to do there own search look up: anal jewelry

http://www.huse.com/scstore/catagories/cat_anal.html
http://www.boyzshop.com/anal-and-butt-plugs_1/unique-butt-plugs_7/

anne30 said:

that is stunning - she'll just have to get over her dislike for metal ;)

nymphee said:
I want one! Although the site didn't download properly, so I didn't get to see the prices.

Probably not a bad thing, in retrospect.

site worked for me, just a bit slow...

How can that be a good thing (in retrospect) ;)

Beep.

Sorry just though of something its a little off subject. But can you imagine trying to explain why your beeping while going through a metal detector.

christian1971 said:
Sorry just though of something its a little off subject. But can you imagine trying to explain why your beeping while going through a metal detector.

You "I have an ass full of metal"

Security "Yeah, right Bruce Willis, come with me..."

christian1971 said:

That's fiction, but funny to think about ...
when we travel toys are always into a suitcase.
There is many better and more exciting moments to wear it.
:cathappy:
try
www.extremerestraints.com

Hope you like the way I do ...

Attachments

• bureau21s.jpg
    bureau21s.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 982
  • bureau27s.jpg
    bureau27s.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 903
  • bureau22s.jpg
    bureau22s.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 937
Last edited:
I got a lovely buttplug with a fox tail on it from ExtremeRestraints....was great for halloween, a bit on the large size going in, but once past the "point of no return" it wasn't so bad. :)

Share your thoughts and stories on your first time buttplug.

How did you feel the first time you tried your Buttplug. I know for me I felt very strange, I was use to having my other toy's. I didn't think to much when buying my first plug and went out and got the large one, I was able to get it in with some relaxing and time. Thinking really how different could it be, just lube up and go slow and it should be easy. But it was the strangest feeling I every had. Though maybe the large was to big so I went out and bought the meduim and that was kinda small. So what I do is first place the meduim in until I am use to it and relaxed them remove it and place the large in.

I think that for the most part this will be a home and bedroom thing, I dont think that I will get the courage to venture outside with any of my plugs. How did anyone feel when they first went outside with theres and is there any embarrassing or almost moments that you can share, and how did you get the courage to go out with it.

Was already used to carry my ben-wa balls
so first time with my rosebud was just easy ....
both toghether ... feels delicious
:cathappy:

Attachments

• bureau37s.jpg
    bureau37s.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited:
Anne30 VERY LOVELY Photo's Please keep them coming.

I am able to walk around the house with mine in and we have sex with mine in me, and when I am not with my FWB I do play. She has her own and when we do double the sex can be very intoxicating.

I just think I can get that adventurous in going outside with mine, comfortible but not that comfortible with the idea.

Inflatable

Does anyone here have an inflatable buttplug? How do they rate compared to the normal buttplugs?

christian1971 said:
Does anyone here have an inflatable buttplug? How do they rate compared to the normal buttplugs?

I have several and like to use them when I want a "full feeling", or when I have not used one in awhile and I need to stretch myself a little before using one of my "big boys"

Shankara20 said:
I have several and like to use them when I want a "full feeling", or when I have not used one in awhile and I need to stretch myself a little before using one of my "big boys"

Let's hear it for the big boys!

Men Woman or Equal?

I wish I could make this into a survey but not going to make a new thread just it. But do you think that more men or more woman enjoy buttplug or is it about equal?

I think it mite be equal.

christian1971 said:
I wish I could make this into a survey but not going to make a new thread just it. But do you think that more men or more woman enjoy buttplug or is it about equal?

I think it mite be equal.

As the OP you can make your thread into a survey any time you want. I think it is in "thread tools" as "add a poll to this thread"

Shankara20 said:
when my bum gets hungry only the "big boy" toys will satisfy it.,,

my bum is such a slut.
;) (he he he)

P.S., I really would like to understand what is behind wearing them, besides a lot of them being pretty or fun (like those with "pony tails" or peacock feathers)... I like anal sex, but don't understand the attraction to butt plugs, particularly not wearing them around during the day. not being judgmental at all, just wondering what folks get out of wearing them...

Last edited:
Milkdrops1 said:
Butt plugs are gross.

Like the old saying goes. Don't knock it til you try it.

Yes it's something you need to take your time in getting use too, and not everyone will enjoy it. Start out slow get a small plug or something similar get yourself use to having something in your anal area. Even a Vib will do and once your use it whatever size you have it there is larger size get it. Not everyone who has plugs wheres them all day or out of the house, even every time they have sex. Like I said I don't think I would have the nerve to go out with mine so my friend with Benifits and I just use it around the house. She has her and I have mine sometimes we have them in or just the one does. Give it a try don't just say eww or not try it because it does into an area that's not really on everyones best list.

But to tell you the truth it does make having sex totally different for both sexes. I know for me (MALE) I get a more intense orgasm and my friend (Female) she says she feels and I feel it tighter and fuller so her orgasm is also more intense.

Give it a try or not but if you do lets us know if you change your mind.

neonflux said:
;) (he he he)

P.S., I really would like to understand what is behind wearing them, besides a lot of them being pretty or fun (like those with "pony tails" or peacock feathers)... I like anal sex, but don't understand the attraction to butt plugs, particularly not wearing them around during the day. not being judgmental at all, just wondering what folks get out of wearing them...

You tell me that looking at ANNE30 or any other woman with one in not sexy then your nuts. Or if your a woman a male with there in?

christian1971 said:
You tell me that looking at ANNE30 or any other woman with one in not sexy then your nuts. Or if your a woman a male with there in?
I wasn't asking about enjoying seeing someone else wearing them - I actually stated in my post that I thought a lot of them looked pretty when worn by someone else. And your explanation to Milkdrops1 about them adding pleasure during sex makes sense.

What I'm asking is why people enjoy wearing them when not involved in having sex, e.g., just going about their day? My kink partner does this sometimes but hasn't been able to explain to me why he enjoys it. And again, I'm not being judgmental, just curious... For me, it just feels like I need to have a good s**t and can't - since I have in the past had difficulty with constipation, not a feeling I like...

??? Neon

P.S., fyi, a plea not to assume heterosexuality - i am 50/50 bi... :)

neonflux said:
;) (he he he)

"behind them" hee hee

I have been playing with my butt for many years. Once I got past the social hang-up I had picked-up I found a wonderful playground. Now there are times my butt is hungry, just plain and simple “hungry” Most if the time it wants to be ravished, then I pull out the “big boys” and have at. Other times it just wants a little “something” just a little attention. A butt plug gives that little something and when worn while out and about there is the added “I have a secret in my undies” thing going on. And my “big boys” won’t stay where I put them, so a plug does the trick.

They can also be directed to be worn so the bottom has to struggle with the “full” feeling and the natural urges that come with that. While in training to take a fist I worn a butt plug to get accustomed to the “full” feeling and learning how to control the urge to try to void – sorta like overcoming the gag reflex so one can deep throat.

I have a ponytail butt plug and love the feeling of the slight weight and movement it gives while I’m walking around. I also like the visual it gave while I walked around Power Exchange naked and the “tourists” saw me – I am an exhibitionist slut after all.

That is the short overview of my relationships with my butt plugs. Pics can be posted at my Sneak-a-peak thread on request hee hee

Back