with son's bully

Mother of the Year

Wife and mother receives an award from the school district for bringing attention to and fighting school bullying.

However, when her son is/was a subject of bullying she ended up sleeping with the bully.

How she got there and the results after would make for a fun story.

Oh, that's good Reshbod! I see it beginning with an assembly honouring the noble woman followed by a cut to her fucking her son's abuser

Thanks PerilEyes. I really should stop visiting this board. I'm finally making progress on one story and now I want to focus on this one.

Is this supposed to be like a humiliation story? I honestly think this would be more effective coming from the son's perspective. After all it is HIS mom and the person he hates most in the world is trying to bang her.

I would love to see that kind of story......where the "bully" starts playing Mr. Buddy yet the son knows he just wants to get closer to his hot young mom but is too intimidated to say anything....so he just watches his innocent mother sink further into the arms of this brute until finally....... gawd why can't there be more stories like that here. :(

The bully is a Teacher's Pet and a MILF-stalker, slick as snot when romancing 'older' women, arrogant as shit with his male peers, and a terror to wimpy sons. In other words, he's on track for a governor's mansion or the US Senate. He *loves* forcing his conquests' wimpy sons to witness his seductions of their moms.

Ah, but is the story about untrammeled humiliation? Or do the targets wise-up, band together, and exact some justice? Or does one wimpy son inform his older not-so-wimpy sister of the bully's dealings, and *she* organizes some revenge? (Or tries to, until Slick Dickie seduces her too.)

I see possibilities for multiple layers of humiliation and revenge and double-crossing. What fun!

Is this supposed to be like a humiliation story? I honestly think this would be more effective coming from the son's perspective. After all it is HIS mom and the person he hates most in the world is trying to bang her.

I would love to see that kind of story......where the "bully" starts playing Mr. Buddy yet the son knows he just wants to get closer to his hot young mom but is too intimidated to say anything....so he just watches his innocent mother sink further into the arms of this brute until finally....... gawd why can't there be more stories like that here. :(

I'm not really into the humiliation thing but I do find this idea an interesting take. Perhaps if the story or stories were told from the mom's perspective then the son's.

The reason I began writing a little was because I couldn't find the stories I wanted to read on here. I'm no great writer but I do enjoy the stuff I have done. I'd suggest try writing your version.

I'd suggest try writing your version.

I would, but unfortunately I suck big time at writing. :(

Just as a reference for those interested in this kinda fetish, Surt and PurpleMonkeyDishwash do a lot of stories featuring sons watching their moms getting the D. It's a shame more authors aren't like them.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1051463&page=submissions - Surt

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1029823&page=submissions - PurpleMonkeyDishwash

I would, but unfortunately I suck big time at writing. :(
A cure exists. It's called 'writing'. Write and write and write, and eventually, you might not suck. But if you don't write and write and write, your writing will *definitely* suck. Practice makes proficient.

I'm more than fine with someone doing their own take or spinoff on my rp. I actually got turned on to the idea of being with a son's bully after reading Deputy MILF and the Town Bully. I wish the author finished that story, but based on his other stories, he would've had the bully lose in the end and I am more turned on by the bad guy winning in the end. So perhaps it's best he didn't finish. I wish I had the time to write stories like these, because a rp can take a turn you didn't want it to and stories can be more drawn out by showing the conflicted emotions during the seduction making the act of going through with it more satisfying.

But I agree. There aren't nearly enough stories of this genre.

Hi all!

Still looking for the author for this story.

the basic idea - prim and proper mother and her son's classmate or bully become lovers. son knows, but can't do anything - he is a wimp. he likes to watch than to do anything. and mother likes it too.

the basic idea - prim and proper mother and her son's classmate or bully become lovers. son knows, but can't do anything - he is a wimp. he likes to watch than to do anything. and mother likes it too.
To me, the basic problem is: how does Mom go from prim-and-proper to boy-fucker? In the LIT universe, of course, logical motivation doesn't matter. She just DOES. "Oh, Roy looks good; think I'll fuck him." IRL is a bit trickier. Has he stalked her, targeted her, played tricks to alienate her from Dad and family? Does he blackmail her, then turn her into an insatiable sexpot?

Well she's certainly no longer prim and proper once she goes through with it, but everyone who has ever cheated had a first time they cheated. Being stuck in a sexless marriage can also make one's mind start to wander. I think the more time you take setting up the seduction, the more believable it become. I also think that using blackmail makes for a less hot story since the actions are not born from true lustful feelings.

To me, the basic problem is: how does Mom go from prim-and-proper to boy-fucker? In the LIT universe, of course, logical motivation doesn't matter. She just DOES. "Oh, Roy looks good; think I'll fuck him." IRL is a bit trickier. Has he stalked her, targeted her, played tricks to alienate her from Dad and family? Does he blackmail her, then turn her into an insatiable sexpot?
I like what you're saying here. This story might be very interesting, but it could also easily deviate into a number of cliches. Obviously, in the LIT universe, nothing is too 'realistic' or 'logical', but I still think the best stories are the ones that progress somewhat slowly and naturally. Something that keeps you guessing (atleast somewhat).

To avoid cliches, I think the son shouldn't be the typical wimp, he's quite a normal guy in his class, somewhat quiet, but doesn't stand out too much, he generally avoids trouble and mainly hangs out with people outside of his school. The bully isnt a typical meathead with giant fists and a ten inch cock either. He is one of the more popular guys and quite goodlooking, but doesn't terrorize the class. He dominates on a more subtle level and always seems to get his way in class, annoying kids like the son, who doesn't speak out much.

Somehow the son does something to embarrass the bully infront of the entire class. This wouldn't be something planned, this would happen completely accidentally, but the bully would blame the son for it. Instead of simply beating up the son after school, he decides to go deeper with his revenge, planning on making the son look like a fool for the entire school.

To do this, he plans on fucking the sons mother, a possibility here could be that he tapes the sex, another possibility could be making sure that the father catches him and letting the story leak out through word of mouth. The tape might work better and also provides other possibilities.

The whole seduction shouldn't happen in half a chapter, preferably this takes quite a lot of time. I like what Hypoxia wrote about this, perhaps he stops by the son's house ('stalking') (which the son lets happen, thinking the bully just wants to eat his snacks and play his games, he's too afraid for a beating to tell him to piss off). He could target her, flirt with her, seduce her in a more subtle way. I've always thought blackmail or simply taking the ten inch cock out (which the mother would jump on, ofcourse) the easy way out. The bully pushing himself into their lives and getting closer with the mother over the course of time is much more subtle and harder to write, but will also pay off bigtime.

So, why would the mother accept the bully's advances? I'm not completely sure on this one. I havent thought of anything too creative but perhaps the father was travelling for work quite a bit, or they could have moved into the neighbourhood not too long ago and the mother doesnt have any friends yet, which is why she enjoys and accepts the company of the bully.

So, how and when does the mother let the bully fuck her? Well, again, I don't think I have an idea that hasn't been tried before, but what seems most likely and interesting to write about is that the bully is simply very charming, perhaps his manipulations have caused a slight rupture between her and her husband, on a weak moment he strikes, and tapes it all.

Why does the son not try to stop this? Well, first of all, he's quite afraid of physical repercussions from the bully. Since he embarrassed the bully in the beginning of the story he has been happy he's gotten off pretty well, and when he realizes what the intent of the bully with his mother is (which the bully would probably try to hide) he would only try to sabotage it in a non-obvious way.

But what about the point of view? Well, this comes down to comfort for the writer first, but it also plays a role in the information we'll be getting. If the bully is to be our point of view we could get an insight into his psyche, all the subtle manipulations and seductions would be quite obvious to us, as the bully would go over it in his head. If the mother would be our point of view we'd get a clear view of the end result, how she perceives the seductions and how she's slowly baited, slowly pulled into 'the dark side'. If the son would be our point of view we'd get less information, since he wouldnt have his nose right on top of all the sexual happenings. Obviously he'd witness most of it in one way or another. A very good writer could make this lack of information even more arousing than getting the full information. It would also be easier to work a humiliation theme in this way.

And how do we go from there? Well, there's multiple options. If the writer was all about humiliation he would probably describe the way the story or tape would spread in detail. Things could also take a different route. If the writer wanted to stretch the story he could let the son sabotage the tape in one way or another, after which the bully would have to make a second attempt on the mother, which would mean more sex. The story could also be flipped around. What if the attempt of the bully to seduce the mother would fail, and he'd come home defeated, only to find the son fucking the bully's mother! Could be quite the switcharoo.

Anyway, these have been my rambling thoughts on this subject. I quite like the idea of it, but a lot of the stories I've read about this subject have either been full of cliches or shortcuts. There are a few good ones out there though.

I like what you're saying here. This story might be very interesting, but it could also easily deviate into a number of cliches. Obviously, in the LIT universe, nothing is too 'realistic' or 'logical', but I still think the best stories are the ones that progress somewhat slowly and naturally. Something that keeps you guessing (atleast somewhat).

To avoid cliches, I think the son shouldn't be the typical wimp, he's quite a normal guy in his class, somewhat quiet, but doesn't stand out too much, he generally avoids trouble and mainly hangs out with people outside of his school. The bully isnt a typical meathead with giant fists and a ten inch cock either. He is one of the more popular guys and quite goodlooking, but doesn't terrorize the class. He dominates on a more subtle level and always seems to get his way in class, annoying kids like the son, who doesn't speak out much.

Somehow the son does something to embarrass the bully infront of the entire class. This wouldn't be something planned, this would happen completely accidentally, but the bully would blame the son for it. Instead of simply beating up the son after school, he decides to go deeper with his revenge, planning on making the son look like a fool for the entire school.

To do this, he plans on fucking the sons mother, a possibility here could be that he tapes the sex, another possibility could be making sure that the father catches him and letting the story leak out through word of mouth. The tape might work better and also provides other possibilities.

The whole seduction shouldn't happen in half a chapter, preferably this takes quite a lot of time. I like what Hypoxia wrote about this, perhaps he stops by the son's house ('stalking') (which the son lets happen, thinking the bully just wants to eat his snacks and play his games, he's too afraid for a beating to tell him to piss off). He could target her, flirt with her, seduce her in a more subtle way. I've always thought blackmail or simply taking the ten inch cock out (which the mother would jump on, ofcourse) the easy way out. The bully pushing himself into their lives and getting closer with the mother over the course of time is much more subtle and harder to write, but will also pay off bigtime.

So, why would the mother accept the bully's advances? I'm not completely sure on this one. I havent thought of anything too creative but perhaps the father was travelling for work quite a bit, or they could have moved into the neighbourhood not too long ago and the mother doesnt have any friends yet, which is why she enjoys and accepts the company of the bully.

So, how and when does the mother let the bully fuck her? Well, again, I don't think I have an idea that hasn't been tried before, but what seems most likely and interesting to write about is that the bully is simply very charming, perhaps his manipulations have caused a slight rupture between her and her husband, on a weak moment he strikes, and tapes it all.

Why does the son not try to stop this? Well, first of all, he's quite afraid of physical repercussions from the bully. Since he embarrassed the bully in the beginning of the story he has been happy he's gotten off pretty well, and when he realizes what the intent of the bully with his mother is (which the bully would probably try to hide) he would only try to sabotage it in a non-obvious way.

But what about the point of view? Well, this comes down to comfort for the writer first, but it also plays a role in the information we'll be getting. If the bully is to be our point of view we could get an insight into his psyche, all the subtle manipulations and seductions would be quite obvious to us, as the bully would go over it in his head. If the mother would be our point of view we'd get a clear view of the end result, how she perceives the seductions and how she's slowly baited, slowly pulled into 'the dark side'. If the son would be our point of view we'd get less information, since he wouldnt have his nose right on top of all the sexual happenings. Obviously he'd witness most of it in one way or another. A very good writer could make this lack of information even more arousing than getting the full information. It would also be easier to work a humiliation theme in this way.

And how do we go from there? Well, there's multiple options. If the writer was all about humiliation he would probably describe the way the story or tape would spread in detail. Things could also take a different route. If the writer wanted to stretch the story he could let the son sabotage the tape in one way or another, after which the bully would have to make a second attempt on the mother, which would mean more sex. The story could also be flipped around. What if the attempt of the bully to seduce the mother would fail, and he'd come home defeated, only to find the son fucking the bully's mother! Could be quite the switcharoo.

Anyway, these have been my rambling thoughts on this subject. I quite like the idea of it, but a lot of the stories I've read about this subject have either been full of cliches or shortcuts. There are a few good ones out there though.

This kind of story I enjoy reading and most are very interesting.

idea

How about the mother is your usual soccer mom type. She has about 50 extra pounds she's carrying and really doesn't bother with make-up or pay attention to how she dresses, needless to say not attractive at all.

Her son is being bullied at school and the mother tries all the normal channels to stop it, talking to the teachers, principal, police. None of them really help her and the son has to deal with it which breaks her heart!

Fast forward 5 years. The kids are out of school and on with their lives. Mom in the meantime has found healthy eating and exercise and has become a real MILF. Her new found body has inspired her to dress better if not outright sexy at times! She by chance meets up with the bully who doesn't recognize her and tries to pick her up.

Here is where it's "get even" time. Mom plays the bully like a fiddle has him do all kinds of humiliating things with promises of sex afterwards. Mom might even enjoy the sex (if she even lets him fuck her)

I like the story of the bully fucking his victims mom. The story stars out as she is doing what he wants so that he will not bother her son but gets to liking it.

I quite like the idea of it, but a lot of the stories I've read about this subject have either been full of cliches or shortcuts.
So let's twist the cliche. School bully (Biff) targets MILF mom (Melissa) of non-aggressive boy (Norm). Meanwhile, across the street, the same scenario is playing out, with genders reversed. Clique queen (Ashley) targets studly father (Franco) of non-clique girl (Giselle). Biff and Ashley are a pair, and devious. They coordinate their strategies, advise and support each other, etc. Maybe Biff plays nice to Giselle and Ashley flirts with Norm to distract them from what's really happening. I'm not sure how Melissa's hubby Harold and Franco's wife Wilma are involved -- except for their affair, of course.

Throw in enough cliches and it almost makes sense. :devil:

I wrote a story like this called soccer mom and a bully. It's, as the title suggests, about a mom who has sex with her sons bully. The bully videotapes the encounter and sends it to her son to watch.

hello

his love all the post relating to the roleplay abcookie and myself did. would also love to see someone write up a story. if anyone writes up one for this let me know. would love to read it and see how everything happens,

So let's twist the cliche. School bully (Biff) targets MILF mom (Melissa) of non-aggressive boy (Norm). Meanwhile, across the street, the same scenario is playing out, with genders reversed. Clique queen (Ashley) targets studly father (Franco) of non-clique girl (Giselle). Biff and Ashley are a pair, and devious. They coordinate their strategies, advise and support each other, etc. Maybe Biff plays nice to Giselle and Ashley flirts with Norm to distract them from what's really happening. I'm not sure how Melissa's hubby Harold and Franco's wife Wilma are involved -- except for their affair, of course.

Throw in enough cliches and it almost makes sense. :devil:

Was thinking about the bully and mom thing a while back, myself. I came up with a slightly different take.

John is constantly getting bullied by Tom. John finally figures out how to get back at Tom in a way he can. John seduces Tom's mother. John sends pics and/or video to Tom. Tom is pissed at his mom and yells at her about it. She tells him that she'll fuck whoever she want's to fuck. Besides, John is a million times more a gentleman.
Tom approaches John about how to be a gentleman, promising to never bully him again. Tom also wants all copies of his mother screwing him destroyed. John agrees on one condition. To prove Tom has learned to be a gentleman, Tom needs to seduce his own mother and show proof to John.

My perverted thoughts.
Jenny

Back