Not so Happily After (Closed)

JadeKnight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Posts
7,060
Children have grown up in every culture and time hearing the wonderful stories of the fairy tales. They have been told and retold in many variations, but they always end up in happily ever after. And that is the last they are heard of. However, even fairy tales can go from a dream into a nightmare. Let us look into how things have turned out.

In the fours years since King Eric and Queen Ariel have gotten married, things went down steadily. Rumors surfaced of the King being unable to sire a heir to continue the royal bloodline only a year into the marriage. A famine struck their coastal kingdom, destroying the crops in the kingdom and surrounding countryside. In order to compensate for the loss of food, King Eric ordered a wider swath of the ocean to be fished and harvested for food. This in turn led to complications and a falling out of peace with Ariel's father, Triton. Nearly four years later and rumors were heard among the court that the King had kicked Ariel from his bed, trying to sire heirs with other ladies.

It was a stormy night that marked the wedding anniversary of King Eric and Ariel, heavy winds and lightning scouring over the kingdom. However, on the beach just out of sight of the beach was the offspring of Ursula, the Sea Witch who tried to take Ariel's voice. They had plotted and planned since their mothers death to try and find a way to ruin Ariel and King Eric for what they did.

It had taken them many months of searching, but they soon found their mother's forbidden magic book of spells. Once they foundt it, it took many months of preparation to set everything up, using the beach near the castle as their staging area. They had setup a small stonehenge, always guarding to make sure no one had interrupted things. To anyone looking, most would have thought it was just a simple structure to decorate the beach with.

As the storm raged on, the six female sea witches danced around the stone henge with delight. Nothing would stop them as they chanted the sacred words of powers and used the right ingredients. It was just after sundown, although the storm had been raging all day, that a massive purple bolt of lightning split the sky and crashed into the center of the stone ring.
 
Last edited:
Ariel wasn't the same as the one you hear in the stories. Sure she had the beauty and the voice like no other, the type that everyone envied. However, her hair was the color of the sea with eyes to match and if she allowed it, you could see the depths of her home in her eyes. Though, she was shy when it came to looking at people in the eyes, that is where all her secrets hid after all.

Life was good for the first year and Ariel had learned so much from the human world. She also learned just how cruel the humans really were, then men were always trying to get their hands on her. They fed off the sea life as if it was nothing to them and they were filthy creatures as well. The stench of the city drove her insane, the garbage laid in the streets along with the poor, children were always grabbing at her with dirty little hands as they begged.

It wasn't the life she had imagined for herself, especially when it came to Eric. He really was pretty dense and the sex was seriously not that great. In fact it was rather boring most of the time, the same thing every time, same position and it always ended quickly. She was rather glad when he started fooling around with other women, though she didn't have the desire to be with other men.

The night of their wedding anniversary he was with another woman and she was making it very clear to the castle that she was fucking the king. Who ever this female was, she was loud and exaggerating the 'fun' they were having. Unless of course he was better with other women and just had no interest in his own wife, in either case, Ariel was bored as she watched the storm. At least the storm was distracting the sounds that were coming from her husbands room.

Ariel did feel some jealousy and resentment towards the idea of him with other women, yet she did feel bad that she hasn't given him a child either. There was one rumor that snuck in saying that her kind and humans were incapable of having kids together. Or that the witch did something a bit more to ensure they didn't have children, in either cause it went, there were no children and it was difficult to pin point the reason.

All these thoughts vanished when she saw the strange colored lightening flash through the sky. She can barely see where it landed, though it was enough to intrigue her curiosity. It wasn't like one sees a purple bolt of lightening everyday. Also, she really didn't have anything else to do other than listen to Eric and his woman all night long.

She got dressed and headed out to follow where the lightening hit, not even phased by the storm as she made her way towards the stone ring.
 
The female sea witches stopped their dancing as the lightening bolt left an after image on their retinas for a few moments before clearing. A large golden ball was left in the center of the stone ring, filling it up completely. The golden pile shifted after a moment, a large head lifting from beneath the large wings. A booming voice came from the large dragon, looking around at the sea witches.

"Who dares to disturb the great Kelvath?"

None of the sea witches spoke just yet, but cried out with glee at their success. The dragon snorted and tried to move, but he was confined in place by the magic of the ring. Finally one of the witches spoke.

"We summoned you to do our bidding. You will do what we say and we want you to destroy the Kingdom of King Eric."

Kelvath growled, knowing that what the witch said was true. However a second unexpected purple bolt struck once more, smashing through one of the carefully stacked stone arches. The dragon could feel the magic ebb away as he was freed of their binding. He never liked being told by lesser beings on what to do, and he wasn't about to start. And the six witches seemed the perfect size to fill his empty stomach.

By the time the witches notice he was free, he had already pounced on the first once. With a mighty roar that was barely swallowed up by the crashing thunder, the first witch was gone in two bites. Two were witches were crispy with a couple breathes of fire, left where they were burned. The other three witches had run out of magic with the summoning, so they tried to throw rocks at him. They were made short work of, and eaten quickly.

Satisfied with his meal, the gold dragon pushed over a couple of the stone arches before settling down on the wet sand.
 
Ariel has seen many strange things in her time but never thought she would ever see a dragon. The humans talk about them all the time in their stories, a few knights have claimed to slay one or two in their younger years though never had anything to show for it. Under normal situations, watching a dragon feast on a few witches would have anyone scared, and sure, her heart was racing and ready to burst out of her chest. Which is why she stayed hidden behind the rubble of rocks that he smashed and out of sight. However, like always, her curiosity got the best of her, after all if she wasn't curious about the human world she wouldn't even be here right now.

Considering what she just witnessed though, whatever she did would have to take careful planning otherwise he'll just eat her too. The storm helped hide her a little easier and it was dark now too as she moved from her spot and back down the beach a little ways. She had to make it look like she didn't witness anything and was just out here enjoying the storm. The plan was to make him curious about her instead, bring him to her and hope that he doesn't want to make her into a snack.

The witches were just like their mother, greedy and honestly didn't plan things out very well which resulted in many backfires. Her father has told her quite a bit about these witches and the problems they caused him. In the end there would be no loss over them. If she was bold enough she would have just spoken right then and there, thanking him for getting rid of at least one problem in her life.

Instead Ariel went back the beach a little ways, just enough to make it seem like she didn't witness anything, yet close enough for him to notice her. Finding a big boulder at the edge of the water, she climbed up onto it and made herself comfortable as she looked out the crashing waves of the sea. The storm and the sea was something she didn't fear, if the water was to sweep her away, she would just turn back into a mermaid and swim to safety. That was one thing her father granted as a wedding present, the ability to switch between land and sea when she wanted to.

After a moment or two she started singing, allowing the wind to carry her voice towards the dragons direction. The storm did drown out most of her voice, however it would be enough to snag any one who was out here, making them curious as to why a female is singing out in the middle of a storm like this. She sang of a story about a girl who once lived in the sea and longed to be on land only to find out she wishes to return to that sea.
 
Last edited:
He had wanted to explore the new land he had been pulled rudely to, but the storm had nixed that plan for the time being. Instead, he had chosen to wait it out till the storm cleared. Even if that was going to be hours, he was content to wait.

He was watching the waves dance when the wind began to carry the beautiful sound of singing. The storm didn't bother him, but he had never heard of any creature enjoying the dreadful weather like this. He lifted his head to look towards the direction of the singing, interrupted occasionally by thunder. With the fall of darkness, his eyes adjusted easily to the dark before spotting a figure further down the beach.

He got up slowly, making his way down the beach towards Ariel. He stopped a few feet from her, sitting back on his hunches as he listened to her sing.
 
Ariel sang up to the point of the story where the 'girl' had met the human prince for the first time before she caught sight of the dragon approaching. Even with the storm she can see that he was a beautiful creature and the stories don't even come close to comparing the beauty of such a creature. Though she did notice that sat down and showed no sign of threat towards her, all the while her heart was pounding hard against her chest.

After she was done with the verse, leaving the story unfinished on purpose as she finally found the nerve to actually look at him. The sight was very intimidating, though being a Queen of these lands she couldn't show that fear. There were worse things out there in the world than a dragon.

"What are you called and what brings you to these lands? The King will have your head on his wall if he finds you are here."

Of course she knew the witches summoned him here, however, she couldn't let on that she knew what happened. Instead she had to assert herself as the one in control here. There was a simple silver crown that shimmered from beneath the hood of her cloak along with the sea green strands of her hair that caught the wind.

The cloak itself was enough to tell him that she was royalty as it was made with the finest and most rare black fur. For as much as she truly hated to wear such things made from other creatures, it was warm and made for storms like this one.
 
The dragon stayed silent as Ariel finished her song and began her questioning. The storm was dying down a little, the thunder and lightning lessening. However the hard rain continued unabated, the heavy winds causing the waves to crash ashore.

He took in the mixture of smells, looking out over the angry ocean for a moment. The smell of salt was heavy in the air. Her smell came through as well, a mixture of salt and earthly smells. He had noticed the silver on her head, though low value to his standards, interesting none the less.

He finally turned to look down at her with his golden eyes before speaking.

"My name is Kelvath. I was brought here against my will, but I took care of the interlopers. As far as this King is concerned, he can try and kill me."

He stretched his golden wings out to their full forty foot wingspan, wavering in the heavy winds. After flapping a few times, spraying water everywhere, he closed them once more.

"And what do I call the one with the beautiful voice?"

He moved closer to her before lowering his large head down near her to sniff at her more closely.
 
She watched him closely as he stretched out and grew a bit more intimidating when she saw the wingspan. Through all her years she has never seen anything so beautiful, or in this case, handsome when she heard the male voice answering her. It did make her smirk under her breath at the thought of Eric trying to slay anything, it was his hunters that brought home the prizes.

"I am glad you took care of them. No one has the right to summon a creature such as yourself, that is disrespectful."

She smiled a little as she lifted her face towards the rain, enjoying the freshness it created and it did give her refreshed energy also. Being a mermaid, every fiber of her being thrives on the water and the rain was no different.

"I am Ariel, The Queen of these lands. My father is the King of the seas."

When he came closer to sniff at her scent, Ariel did tense up slightly as she wasn't sure of what he was going to. Although she didn't seem like she was going to run off screaming either. There was a moment when she almost reached out to touch his scaly face and horns, however, that would have been disrespectful. After all, he wasn't just any random animal or pet unlike the animals she was used to, he deserved much respect as majestic being.

"What will you do now that you are here? Can you not go back where you came from?"
 
He lifted his head up from her once more. He looked back towards the broken stone ring for a moment at her question.

"No, I cannot go back to my own world. The magic which brought me here was destroyed. Good riddance to that."

He returned his head back to her for a moment, bowing his head a bit.

"It is a pleasure you meet you Queen Ariel. Tell me, is there a cave nearby in which I can rest for now? I am full, but the transference has left me a bit tired."
 
She thought about his question and instantly thought of her cave, which was much bigger than it appears to be on the outside. Yet, she wondered if she should share it with a complete stranger, even Eric doesn't know about it. All in all though, it was far safer than being out here in the open like he was.

"I do know of a place. Though the mouth is pretty deep under water and would be a tight fit for you. It will work though, no one knows about it.... Well.... no one knows I still go there at least."

She stood up on the boulder and stripped off the fur cloak, it would weigh her down too much and make it difficult to swim. She was wearing a simple cotton, blue dress since she was going attempting to go bed, there was no need for a fancy dress.

"I need to be quick though, I have a few restrictions concerning the time I spend in the water. Like you, I can't really return my world either."

Ariel waited a moment to make sure he was ready to follow her before she jumped into the water. Within seconds her legs turned into one beautiful tail fin, though it was too dark to really see the colors in it.
 
He nodded for a moment when she told him of a place she had in mind. It didn't bother him that the cave was underwater, he only hoped there would be a dry spot to curl up in. He watched her throw off the heavy cloak before nodding he was ready.

He watched her dive into the water where her legs turned into a large tail. He tilted his head for a moment, but said nothing. He followed after her into the ocean, the heavy waves batting him a bit. When they were out far enough, he dove under the water, following after the Queen.
 
Ariel dove deep into the water until it turned into nothing but darkness, which in turn caused her tail and hair to give off a glow. Every so often she would look back to make sure he was still there, although she can feel the current that his body made in the stillness of this water. It was only a few moments before they reached the mouth of the cave and to her surprise he was able to get in with no issues, though if it was any smaller it would have been snug.

A few feet into the cave purple crystals were glowing along the walls guiding them into a crossing of two other caves. One cave was tiny, a dead end and inside could be seen with a pile of destroyed junk. At the time she was collecting all sorts of 'treasures' but since her father destroyed it all and now that she knows what they are, it was nothing but junk now.

The second tunnel however lead deeper into the cavern for another couple of minutes before the water grew shallow and soon land met their feet. The cavern was full of red and purple crystals with various mushrooms that seemed to glow around the crystals. The crystals here felt hot to the touch and kept cavern at a nice warm temperature. Off along one of the walls was a hole at the top of a very tall ceiling where the ran fell through, creating a waterfall. It would be easy access for him but Ariel had no way to get to it.

Once Ariel reached the island, she was out of breath and exhausted from the swim, which was strange for a mermaid, though she didn't get out of the water just yet. He would also notice that at some point during the trip she had stripped off the dress and like all mermaids, she wasn't shy about being nude.

"This is it. I hope it is to your liking. There is a volcano near by which causes the crystals to glow and heat up like they do."

After finally catching her breath and regained some strength she finally pulled herself out of the water and sat on the edge. She was looking at her tail with a look of mixed emotions and for a moment it seemed as if she forgotten he was there. Shaking her head back to reality she smiled as if nothing was wrong and looked around the cavern.

"I doubt you eat mushrooms, but the blue and white ones are edible. The red ones tend to be little lava bombs... they don't hurt, just fun to watch."

With that she poked one till popped and oozed the lava like it was bleeding, then she poked another one, watching the lava stream down into the pool of water.
 
Having never met a mermaid before, the dragon did find her interesting as he followed her through the water. He maintained a distance behind her so he wouldn't run into her.

The opening was easily maneuvered by him, the perfect size for him to get through. The route was well defined, but that really didn't matter to him. All that mattered was that it would serve as a place where he could rest. He would decide later if he would make it a home or not.

The cavern she led him to turned out to be plenty big for him. It was beautiful to him, and he didn't think the glow would bother him as he slept. While she was catching her breathe, he was walking around the cavern inspecting the new surroundings. He had noticed her decide to go nude, but he didn't say anything about it.

"Yes, this will be just fine for my needs. Plenty of room to start a treasure trove bedding."

He turned attention to her fully when she started talking about the mushrooms. He gave a little growl-rumble, equvalent to laughing, watching her play with the red mushrooms.

"I prefer my meals alive and kicking when I eat them. I doubt all of the mushrooms at once would begin to sate my appetite."

He sat on his hunches away from her, watching her. She was an intriguing and different creature to him. He wondered if, besides the six he had eaten, the rest of the beings here were like her. He spread his wings wide for a moment, flapping them several times, letting water fly from them in all directions. Satisfied, he re folded his wings before laying down where he was.
 
Ariel laughed at his remark about how he liked his food, it also brought back the images of him eating those witches, though for some reason it just made her laugh a little more.

"I don't know much about your kind other than the stories that humans tell. Though, you never know, might want some roasted mushrooms with your dinner some day."

Giving a playful glance as she said that, clearly not bothered by the thought of him eating in such a way. Just as long as it wasn't her on that menu! After a few moments her tail began to shift back into the human legs that she no longer really wanted anymore, after so many years, they still didn't feel right to her.

"Would you mind if I stayed here for the rest of the night? As I said, the time I spend in the water is restricted, not sure I could make it back right now."

Even before he gave an answer she was already in the process of laying down next to the warm crystals, making it obvious that she was going to stay. It was her cave after all and she has spent many nights here before.

"I'm glad you like this place, it's yours just as long as I can keep visiting. It is kind of my hiding place from the humans.... and from my husband."

Saying that last part under her breath, recalling the sounds coming from his bedroom before she left. She looked up at him full of questions of her own, however he did look just as exhausted as she was and for her it has been a very long day. Soon she was closing her eyes and speaking as an after thought.

"I'm sure you have many questions by now, if you want to ask away, I'll do my best to answer them."
 
He watched her go to lay down nearby, keeping an eye on her for a few moments. He wasn't bothered by her presence and the moment, and he really didn't have any reason to chase her away. He remained quiet as she rambled for a few moments, not really sure how to respond.

"Questions are for later. I can tell you need rest as much as me. So sleep queen Ariel."

He yawned for a moment, his large mouth going wide for a moment. His large teeth reflected the red and purple light for a few moments before he closed his mouth once more. His eyelids shut slowly, blocking the light of the cave out. He was soon asleep, his body rising and falling with his breathing.
 
Ariel fell asleep almost instantly after he did and slept for the better part of the night until she would hear his rumbling. It was a sound she wasn't used to hearing, especially next to her sleeping. The rumbling growls only woke her up a couple of times before she did eventually get used to it and slept through it.

After a while the rain had stopped coming through the hole and hours later the sun started to peak into part of the cave. Ariel was in no hurry to wake up though as she slept soundly for a little longer. Having people come looking for her was unlikely considering she was always running off, sometimes for days at a time. Being a queen was a skill she lacked and honestly had no interest in it right now, especially when it came to ruling over the humans.

As she slept the dreams started to tease her a bit, going back to the sounds of pleasure she heard from Eric's room and as always, the dreams created images. Even as the dreams showed Eric with another female, it was arousing her physically and she groaned with some jealousy, while squirming ever so slightly with need.
 
He woke up shortly after the sun began coming up. The rest had been good for him, exactly what he needed after the night before. He opened his eyes for a moment, picking his head up. It took him a few moments to get his bearings, remembering he wasn't at his former home.

He took a few moments to stretch, before sitting back on his hunches. He noticed Ariel had not yet woken up, still quite asleep. He heard her groan for a moment, watching her shift in her sleep. He caught a new scent mixed in with what he had gotten from her the night before. Curious, he moved closer, lowering his head.

It took a few moment before he caught the scent from between her legs. His breath was warm against her skin as he breathed on her as he sniffed at her. He lifted his head once more, watching to see what she was going to do.
 
The dreams progressed as did her jealousy of the other female, it seemed as if she was watching from a crack in the door as Eric took on a new lover. That is until she caught the scent of the dragons breath which almost caused her to wake up, yet those dreams started shifting towards him. At first it didn't feel right and even in the dream she was resisting the desires of her own body, it was then she felt the hot breath teasing over her skin.

Instantly her back arched towards the sensation while her nipples reacted by getting hard with need. In the dream he was speaking to her, trying to seduce her in ways Eric never had. The more she resisted, he would only become more persistent and she was losing the battle. There was a tiny part of her that tried to wake up, however, she didn't want to open her eyes either, knowing she'll lose the images.

In a half sleep state her parted legs just enough to give him a teasing peak of the hairless, wet lips that hid between them. That tiny part that tried to wake her knew this was wrong, that she shouldn't be teasing a dragon.... or anyone for that matter... in such a fashion. However, she wanted to feel more of that hot breath caressing over her again, having never felt such an incredible sensation before only made her crave for more.
 
The dragon wasn't sure what the Queen was dreaming of, but she didn't seem to want to stop. He tilted his head once more as she shifted, spreading her legs a little. He looked over her body, more out of curiosity than desire.

He leaned down once more, sniffing as the scent seemed to be getting stronger. He sniffed up and down her soft skiing for a few moments. Then his large semi-rough wide tongue licked at her body. His tongue easily was the width of her body.

The rough texture went over her hard nipples and then down over her thighs. The end of his tongue dragged between her thighs for a moment, gathering a small amount of her juices before he lifted up once more, pondering the taste.
 
Ariel woke up to the feel of his hot tongue roaming over her, panting and moaning as he tasted between her slender thighs. Deep down a voice told her to stop this from going further, meanwhile the sensations he created lingered and her body begged for more. The whole time her eyes stayed shut, almost afraid to open then and find out that this was just a dream.

"Please.... I.... I wish to feel more.... That felt incredible... "

She whimpered softly and her legs were rubbing together slowly, anything to get the attention on her pleading clit. That little voice kept trying to yell at her to stop, unable to believe she was acting like this with someone she truly didn't know. Even worse, in front someone other than her husband, it was the images of him being with another that argued in return. Wondering why he should get to have fun while she sits on the side lines.

"It's been too long... since...I... I've been touched... Please.... Kelvath..."
 
He wasn't sure why she was begging him for more, though he didn't find the taste of her unpleasant. Well, she was better tasting than the witches he had eaten the night before. However he had no thoughts on eating her, as she had been kind enough to show him a place to stay.

"What do you mean, 'touched'?"

He really wasn't sure how to proceed with things. He lifted his right claw for a moment, flexing his talons. He knew her flesh was delicate, and his talons were razor sharp. Thinking for a moment on the best way to hand this, he lowered his claw down towards her slender legs. He shifted his talon so the point was away from her skin, the curved part rubbing her flesh.

Making sure only one talon touched her, he guided the talon up along her thighs. The edge of the talon brushed lightly against her clit, but he didn't know where to go.

"How should I touch you?"
 
Ariel honestly didn't know how to actually say what she wanted, she just knew that there was a burning desire for more. In reality she's never felt quite like this before, Eric didn't bring out such sensations. His talon was cool against her heated skin and her legs parted for him when it reached her throbbing clit.

"Yes... like that..."

She writhed with a forbidden need that even she couldn't understand, there was something intoxicating about this whole situation.

"You... you can lick me again. I really liked that. "

Her hips slowly rolled to grind herself against the talon, though there was a tiny bit of resistance to spread her legs more. Being spread wide open had a way of embarrassing her, especially when Eric never seemed to appreciate looking at her like that.

".. If you want to that is... I... I will understand if you don't wish to though... The King never has...."

The self conscious thinking started to kick in a little more and she slowly opened her eyes to meet his gaze, wondering if he liked what he saw. The insecurity hid deep in her eyes and she did try her best to keep it hidden, trying to keep herself focused on the cool talon that was teasing her.
 
He watched and listened to her words and actions, taking in everything. From the way she was acting, he was beginning to understand she was in the throes of heat. He hadn't quite expected her to do such things with him, thinking of the way she had spoken about a King.

This also brought to mind ways of using such things to his advantage. After all he was stuck here and he was need to grow his power. He, of course, was going to amass his power through obtaining as much treasure as he could. And how, molding this Queen Ariel to his whims would help as well.

"I see. Well, you do have a nicer taste than what I had first encountered last night."

Though he didn't know the proper way of doing things for her, he just continued to rub his talon against her clit as gently as he could. It did seem to be the point she seemed to want focus on. He lowered his head towards her lithe form, his warm breathe flowing over her as he opened his mouth. His tongue licked over her hard nipples with long strokes, as easy as he could.
 
Hearing him say that she tasted better than the ones he ate brought a flush to her cheeks and a shy smile as she bit her lower lip. There wasn't much she could say to that, considering she couldn't even begin to imagine how a sea witch would taste. She watched for a moment as his lowered once more, groaning to the sensation of the hot breathe washing over her. The moment his tongue made contact, her eyes closed and her back arched towards his tongue.

"This feels wonderful...."

The intensity of the building climax increased much more quickly than she expected, though this would be the first time she ever reached it. Eric would always finish long before she could get off and for a moment she wasn't even sure if it was possible. If she never had a real orgasm with Eric, who is to say should she would have one with another male. It was getting to the point to where she half expected him to stop, leaving her hanging.

"I.... I... I need to cum.... Please... make me cum for you..."
 
He stopped licking her for a moment, tilting his head so that he could look down on her. This whole things was new to him, but he was catching the gist of things. His golden eye studied her a moment before he spoke.

"If you must cum, go ahead."

He wasn't quite sure why she was asking him for doing something like that. He really didn't understand what she meant yet. However his talon continued to stroke against her clit, feeling her heat radiating from between her legs. Her scent was getting stronger as he watched her writhe on the cave floor.
 
Back
Top