The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

Travis sighed softly as the blunt tip of his cock slid into Jessica. She was as tight as ever. Maybe even more so. That a side effect of pregnancy? Or was he just that much more aroused by her?

He eased himself deeper into her, listening to the quiet encouragement from her. She did seem more welcoming than when they had first started fucking. Perhaps she liked him a little bit? Or maybe she'd just gotten tired of complaining. Either way, it made her warm depths that much more welcoming.

Over Jessica's shoulder, he spotted Candy. The busty little Asian had her eyes almost closed as she fiercely fingered herself. For some reason, she seemed more turned on by the two of them than he and Jessica did. He'd never thought that he'd want an audience, but this level of appreciation was appealing.

He tugged on Jessica's hair as he buried himself fully inside her. "Was I too rough on you in the garage?" he mused. "I think our audience might like an energetic performance."
 
Like a gentle battering ram pressing against the castle gates, old Vlad began pressing his pike into her. Travis' fat cockhead parted her vulva lips, scraping softly against her tight tunnel. She couldn't help the sighs and groans she made, though there was no doubt that they were made from pleasure, not pain.

A trickle of milk rolled down from both nipples. Thank God Candy had drank deep from her, or the milk would have been more plentiful.

There was a tug on her hair and he sank the rest of his cock deep into her warm moist depths, bringing his voice close to her ear.

Was I too rough on you in the garage?

"No. I was just afraid of being discovered."

I think our audience might like an energetic performance.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" His massive cock rubbed deep within her and she gave a shiver. "Candy must have returned." She began to ride him, giving off little moans and whines.

"Well then, just what do you propose?" Still unable to see because of the blindfold, she called out in the dark. "Candy, did you finally get clean?"
 
"Oh, I'll always be a little bit dirty, Madison," Candy replied. The sultry Asian crept close enough for her to run her hands down the blonde's torso. "You can count on that."

"In fact, I was wondering how dirty you might be. And since you're a bit pinned at the moment . . . ," she drawled, noting the fat shaft distending Jessica's pussy. " . . . I have an idea for you."

Candy knelt in front of Jessica and pressed her lips against her curly blonde hairs cut into a thin strip. She traveled downward till she felt the sensitive nub of Jessica's clitoris against her upper lip. "Mmmm," Candy purred. "It just seems that a body like yours should be seen. You are soooo beautiful, Madison."

Candy extended her tongue to tease the sensitive flesh. "What would you think of a little exhibition, hmm? Maybe wearing your mask and nothing else? And onstage, hmm? How's that sound, hmm?"
 
Jessica could not help the shiver that ran through her. Candy's fingers were like little butterflies running down her body. She somehow had the feeling of being ambushed, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was. Blindfolded and naked, with Travis' huge cock tunneling deep into her, she was definitely not in control of the situation.

. . . I have an idea for you.

Soft lips pressed against into the blonde pubic hairs cut into a landing strip. There was nowhere to run and at the moment, she really didn't want to flee. She was finding herself being drawn into this. Something soft and moist pressing against her clit, probing, teasing. She gasped as the vibration from Candy's voice buzzed against that little nub.

Mmmm. It just seems that a body like yours should be seen. You are soooo beautiful, Madison. What would you think of a little exhibition, hmm? Maybe wearing your mask and nothing else? And onstage, hmm? How's that sound, hmm?

Travis continued to fuck her as Candy's oral stimulation pushed her closer to a climax.

"An exhibition? Even with the mask on, people will know it's me." She gasped, her back arching as she leaned further back against Travis. She tried to sound negative but even to her ears it sounded as if she were actually considering doing it. Sex in front of a crowd? "Won't they?" Shit! Why did she add that! Yet, she couldn't seem to say no. She was intrigued. And perhaps a bit thrilled. Subconsciously, her sex squeezed the huge cock fucking her.

"Aaahh, Candy, what are you talking about?" She had a feeling that Candy and Travis had planned all of this.
 
An exhibition? Even with the mask on, people will know it's me.

Travis chuckled from behind her. "Just because everyone can see that you have big tits and great legs doesn't mean everyone knows what you look like naked."

Candy paused in her oral teasing. "He's right, Madison. You've always worn a mask while you're here, so I'm like the only person who knows what you look like." She giggled. "But then, the chance of being recognized is part of the excitement."

"Just think about it. You and Travis in masks strip down on stage. Then while the audience cheers, you suck his giant cock until he explodes all over your gorgeous tits. The audience will love it! Especially since you'll be too mysterious strangers."

Candy tongues Jessica's clit again."Or we could tie you up. Yes! You there with your hands bound behind you, helpless to resist as he commands you. I'm almost ready to cum just thinking about it. You can't tell me that doesn't excite you!"
 
She had to admit that it did excite her. Six months ago she didn't even know who Travis was. To her, he was just one of the interns that always seemed to fuck up at work. And now, here she was, in her mid 30's, being fucked by a kid in his early 20's, still wet behind the ears, pregnant with his child and speared on his incredibly huge cock. And now, him and an Asian woman that was performing oral sex on her want to fuck him on stage before an audience. And she was actually considering it?

Yes, she was. Candy was right. There was something forbidden and exciting about the idea of it. And the thought of being tied up and at Travis' whim was really not that different from what was happening right now. With her hands tied behind her... The idea almost made her cum. She bit her lip as Candy's mouth was edging her towards a climax.

"All right, Candy. As long as I remain blindfolded. I must be totally crazy and I am sure that if I were to think this through, I would say no."

She knew that the instant that they caught sight of Travis' cock, there would be gasps.
 
Last edited:

"Excellent," Candy trilled. "You will look so good up there! I can't wait!"

"But," she added, "we will need to get you something appropriate to wear. We need something a bit bolder in your lingerie. Don't worry;I know just the place, though. She knows just how to outfit girls with curves."

The thrilled girl returned to lavishing her attention on the blonde's pussy. Capping Madison's agreement with a powerful orgasm would surely cement her commitment to the project.

~~~~~~
Travis was surprised at how readily Jessica had yielded to Candy's suggestion. Normally his busty boss was so resistant to change. She'd been initially hostile to most of his ideas for months. Yet Candy has persuaded the

He smirked. Perhaps if he'd made these suggestions while his tongue was teasing Jessica's clit, she might have been more cooperative.
 
Candy seemed so excited about all this. Even more excited than she was herself. In fact, at the moment, she was temped to retract her agreement. She still had time to change her mind, didn't she? Why had she agreed to do this?

Something a bit bolder to wear? Here she was naked - she didn't know how much bolder she could get. But she kept her mouth shut. Well, not really shut as Candy went back to her oral ministrations to her clit. Leaning back against Travis, she could feel his breath on her neck as Candy's mouth seemed to know that she was so close to cumming. Pushing her closer and closer towards that climax.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" The moan tripped from her open mouth. She couldn't stop as she felt her body release her cum that somehow seeped around the plug of Travis' cock.
 

Travis held Jessica close against him as she shivered her way into a climax. Instinctually, he felt he should be gentler with her given her condition, but Jessica kept insisting she was not made of glass. He dug his fingers into her hips as he let her spasm against his cock.

Her legs began to quiver and even he had to admit that even he was tired of standing. The room did have a padded couch at one side. Reluctantly, he slid himself out of her tight canal and guided her onto her back while her climax ran its course.

~~~~~~~~
Candy felt a sympathetic thrill course through her as Madison moaned with delight. The blonde was so incredibly sexy. She almost squealed in protest when Travis lifted his girlfriend up and laid her down on the couch. Still, with him out of the way, she could have Madison's pussy all to herself.

Amazingly, he was still hard. His enormous cock was nearly vertical against his torso and drenched in moisture. Candy couldn't help eyeing it out of the corner of her eye as she put her face between Madison's thighs.

"Oh, one is definitely not enough for you, Maddie," she purred. "I bet you've got another one in you." Candy wiggled her tongue in a semi-obscene matter before slipping it inside Madison's pussy.
 
It was hard to concentrate as the climax took hold of her. Actually she was thankful that Travis was helping to keep her from collapsing and it was all she could do to stay upright, though being skewered on his cock also helped her to stay standing.

She was almost unaware of Travis leading her to the couch, though she did feel empty inside by his vacating cock. Suddenly she was laying down on the couch, unable to still the twitching as she continued to climax.

She could feel herself starting to come down when she felt hands on her inner thighs, spreading them apart. The Asian woman's voice sounded muffled as she murmured to Jessica.

Oh, one is definitely not enough for you, Maddie. I bet you've got another one in you.

Suddenly there was a tongue being wiggled in her pussy and despite her sex still being wide open from being fucked by Travis' enormous cock, she still could feel what Candy was doing.

"Aaahhhhh!" She felt herself tensing up as she grabbed Candy's hair, her back arching as Candy pushed her towards another climax.
 

Travis watched with rapt interest as Jessica launched into a fresh climax. He'd watched plenty of porn in his time with girl on girl action. Seeing it in person was significantly more entertaining.

At the same time, he felt a twinge of jealousy. He'd grown used to hearing Jessica moan for him. To call out his name in the heat of passion. But now it was someone else pleasuring her. What if Jessica liked Candy's techniques better?

~~~~~~
Candy kept her mouth on Madison as her body shook with pleasure. The blonde beauty certainly didn't hold back. She came with a delighted scream that made Candy wet.

"I did that," the Asian mused to herself. "I made her cum that hard. That was me."

As Madison enjoyed herself, Candy glanced over at Travis. He stood with a strange expression on his face, watching them intently. Of course, Candy's primary attention was drawn to the massive erection jutting before him like a knight's lance. Yes, they'd definitely have to do something about that.
 
Jessica was exhausted as she felt Candy lapping up the results of the woman's oral ministrations. Jessica had never had sex with another woman before she came to this place. And though she really preferred men, she could see where sometimes the body didn't keep track of which sex was doing the exciting as long as the arousing happened. No matter how you looked at it, Candy did seem to know what she was doing.

At the moment, Jessica actually felt that for the first time she had the upper hand over Travis since this whole thing began. It did worry her a bit that she couldn't see, hear or feel him at the moment and she actually began to wonder if he was still in the room. Reaching out, she blindly sought him. "Travis, are you still here?"

A trickle of breast milk seeped from her left nipple and rolled down her oversized tit as she lay gasping for air. Somehow, she had a feeling that she was going to regret having said yes to Travis and Candy's idea.
 

"Here, babe," Travis replied. He stepped closer to where Jessica reached out and took her hand. "There, you've got me."

"But Candy is right," he continued, guiding her hand to his swollen cock. "Much as I like watching you cum, it does get me a bit excited.

He groaned audibly as one of her hands found his scrotum. His balls felt like lead weights after all this pent up lust. He needed to cum in the worst way.
 
She felt comfortable in physical contact with Travis. Being blindfolded left her apprehensive and even though she sort of knew Candy, she still preferred Travis over the Asian woman. Taking her hand, he guided it to his massive cock. Following it back, she could feel his straining balls, realizing that he needed to cum. His words conformed her suspicions.

But Candy is right. Much as I like watching you cum, it does get me a bit excited.

She understood his need. She kneeled before him, the floor a bit hard on her knees. Locating his cockhead, she needed both hands to hold onto his cock. With her lips kissing that broad dome, she slowly dropped her jaw as lips stretched across its surface. Afterwards, she would need a bath but right now she worked to give him relief, her tongue busy swirling around the slit opening on its tip. The smell of him filled her nostrils, a smell that she had come to recognize and actually enjoy.

Her thumb ran along the massive underside, occasionally massaging his sac as she sucked and licked him, his groan reaching her ears. In the dark, she was not sure if Candy was even watching this or if she had left them to their own devices. At the moment, she was concentrating on Travis.
 
Travis groaned as Jessica began lavishing his cock with attention. "Yessssss," he declared through gritted teeth. "So fucking good!"

He inhaled sharply as Jessica reached to cup his scrotum. The sensitive orbs felt quite vulnerable in the palm of her hand, which only aroused him further.

Much as we wished to draw this out, Jessica knew just how to push him to the limit. " Close, so -close, so close," he grimaced.
~~~~~~
Candy watched with a mix of envy and awe as Madison manipulated the massive tool. She was almost sure Travis had somehow gotten even larger over the past hour. Such a huge instrument ought to frighte any woman, but Madison seemed to relish it. And the way she could ingest so many inches despite it choking off her throat? Unbelievable.

Clearly Travis sought so. His groans had increased in intensity as Madison worked him over. Finally he squinted hard and grunted like a wild animal as his cock began to pulse. Oh God, he was cumming!
 
By now, she knew Travis and his cock well, even without being able to actually see it. And with his groans and moans, she could tell that eruption was near.

It actually felt as if her jaw were being dislocated as she attempted to take as much of his cock as possible into her mouth. To her, it felt that this time, his incredibly large dick was even larger than usual though without seeing it, she could be wrong.

Suddenly, she heard him grunt hard as the mammoth thing throbbed in her hands. Deftly she reached down and felt his heavy sac tighten and knew that he was definitely getting ready to cum.

Quickly she pulled away and heard the splash as his cum shot across the room. She thought that she felt a bit of the warm goo on her breast as an unbelievable amount of his seed jettisoned repeatedly on the floor. She soon lost count as to the number of times she heard the splash.
 
Jet after thick jet spewed forth from Travis' cock when at last he blew. Despite their months together, he remained astonished at how much cum Jessica could coax out him when she out her mind to it.

When at last his gushes turned to spurts and then to drips, he took a few steps back to lean against the wall. His legs felt weak, as if he'd finished a long run. He was spent.

Still, a moment later, he found the petite Candy crouched between his legs, his semi-hard cock in her mouth. "I think I'm done," he cautioned, then groaned as she sucked vigorously, slurping up all the jism still within the thick shaft.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Candy was astounded by the display that the two put on. The way the white liquid arced across the room was really impressive. Small wonder that Madison had avoided taking such powerful cum shots to the face.

Still, it seemed a shame so much lovely cum was going to waist. Candy's nipples tingled at the thought of feeling the warm stickiness against her skin. Or down her throat.

Consequently, she took the opportunity to drain Travis' softening monster as he rested. Even semi-flaccid, his cockhead was quite the mouthful. But when she sucked on it, she felt the remaining thick gobs of cum drain deliciously down her throat. Just a pittance compared to the pints he'd emptied on the floor, but enough for a couple tasty swallows.

 
Smiling, she listened as Candy drain Travis dry. While the woman made sucking sounds, for an instance, Jessica was a bit jealous. Perhaps it was the pregnancy that made her feel that way. Travis was probably a bit wiped out by the whole process. After all, it had sounded as if he had just produced massive amounts of cum. The smell of it filled the room.

“Candy, I think that Travis may be too tired to do what you had in mind. He may want to wait until his next visit. Of course, I’m just guessing.”
 
Travis bristled slightly. Just because he'd cum what felt like about a fifth of his body weight didn't mean he was completely spent. He could probably go again. With a short break. Or maybe a slightly longer nap.

Fortunately, Candy popped her mouth free of his cock and answered for him. "Oh, I didn't intend to have you two perform tonight. We need to get you ready, first."

She tilted her head at the taller woman. "Yeah, your lingerie is, how should I say this, a bit . . . dull?" She placed a hand on Madison's shoulder. "Sorry, sweetie. I'm sure it's great under a business suit, but it's not exactly great for performing on stage with. You want something bold for the audience." "

"Don't worry," Candy continued. "I know just the place. Even with your curves. Meet me here day after tomorrow," she instructed, scribbling down the address. "I'll help you pick something out."
 
Somehow, Jessica knew that this was all wrong. She still had a chance to say no to this sex in front of a crowd. After all, what if someone that she knew or worked with should see her. Maybe that was why she was going to do it. The thrill of possibly getting caught? Like being fucked in the parking garage.

And just what kind of outfit did the woman have in mind. She absentmindedly touch her belly where the baby grew. It was definitely obvious, at least to her, about her pregnancy. Plus, whatever she wore would have milk stains from her leaking breast. Some people may be turned off by that. She felt a drop of breast milk roll down her left tit and tried to wipe it away with her hand.

The young Asian woman pressed something into her hand. A piece of paper? Being nude and still blindfolded, she had no pocket to put it in and no idea exactly where her clothes were in this place so she palmed it and waited.

What now? Home? A quick shower and then back to the car? In this instance, he was in charge. She went back to using his nom de plume, to avoid using his real name by mistake.

“Michael, are you all right?” She wasn’t sure just what he was doing and whether it included Candy.

Plus, she still had her surprise for him. But that would have to wait until they were alone in his car.
 
"I'm fine," Travis replied. "Are you?" He noted the trickle of milk on her breast. Jessica certainly seemed to replenish herself quickly.

"I suppose we'd best get cleaned up," he continued. Despite their best efforts to contain their fluids, both of them had spots and splatters all over them. The scent of sex hung heavily in the room.

"I'll help Madison find the women's room," Candy volunteered. "That way you can keep your blindfold on."

Travis nodded. "I'll meet you out front in say, half an hour?"
 
“I’m fine,” she answered back.

I'll help Madison find the women's room. That way you can keep your blindfold on.

Without thinking, Jessica nodded before she realized that she didn’t know if Candy was even looking at her. Nevertheless, someone helped slip a terry cloth robe over her shoulders and she tied it at the waist before being handed her clothes. No sooner did she tuck them under her arm before she felt Candy’s hand take hers and tuck it in the crook of the Asian’s arm. Travis spoke up.

I'll meet you out front in say, half an hour?

Candy led her through the route to the women’s showers. Occasionally, she would hear someone stop them to tell Candy about just how much they had enjoyed her show. Or did she ever play with others? Since she was blindfolded, she didn’t see the looks that came her way. Which was probably just as well.

“How long have you been doing these shows? How did you get into this sort of thing?”

The smell of moisture told Jessica that they had finally reached the showers.
 
Candy guided Madison to an empty shower stall and turned on the water. Soon a cascade of warm drops began to sputter from the shower head.

"I've been doing this a couple years," Candy replied as she adjusted the temperature. "It was actually a classmate of mine who got me into it. I had to work to cover the cost of school, but it was hard making ends meet. I was griping about it to a study partner and she looked me up and down, then asked if I'd mind showing my tits off."

"Turns out she did a little stripping here and the money was really good for just a few hours here and there. I was a little reluctant at first, but she said that because it was a private club with an S&M theme, most everyone performed in masks. Besides, I do have such nice tits." Candy giggled at the impropriety before continuing. "Anywise, that's how I got my start."

"As for the stuff I do now, I had a woman come proposition me after a show one time. I'd had guys do it a hundred times and that felt sooooo creepy. But another woman?" The girl shrugged. "I figured why not. And it turns out, I kinda liked having a woman lick my pussy. So I started doing that here and there."

"Water is about right. Hold my hand," Candy instructed as she guided Madison into the shower and slid the plastic curtain closed.
 
As Candy talked, Jessica could hear the sounds of other women in the showers. It was remarkable how taking away one of the senses made the others apparently more sensitive. There was general chit chat, talks about food, bodies, and men. In the background somewhere was a general moaning sound - one that she recognized as the results of sex. Whether it was from another woman or the lady’s own hand she knew not. Yet no one seemed to be even paying attention to it.

As far as she was concerned, she had no idea if anyone even paid attention to her being led around the place, either by Travis or Candy. Funny how Candy was becoming a big part of what was becoming her life.

Water is about right. Hold my hand

Candy led her into the shower and she heard the curtain close. Jessica slipped off her robe and removed the blindfold, looking for a hook to hang them on. She turned around to find Candy standing in the stall with her. She stood there, naked, looking at the petite Asian standing there, naked as well, the woman smiling at her.

“Oh, uh,” Jessica wasn’t sure what else to say, so she turned and found the hook to hang her robe on and slipped the blindfold in the robe’s pocket.

Stepping back, the hot water beat a tattoo against her backside. Jessica tried again.

“Conserving water?”
 
"No," Candy replied. "I'm actually being rather selfish."

She raised her hand and cupped Madison's right breast, or as much as she could using one hand. "I noticed a few minutes ago that you were leaking again," Candy continued. "You definitely feel heavy." She applied gentle pressure, noting the resilience of the swollen orb. "Soooo full, Madison."

Candy leaned forward, her eyes glancing up to measure the expression on the blonde's face. "I was hoping," Candy murmured, pausing to let her lips brush the right nipple. " . . . hoping you might want some relief."

Candy brought her lips fully around the nipple and gently sucked the hardened protrusion into her mouth. The sweet, warm taste of Madison's milk began to trickle onto her tongue. "Mmmm," she moaned encouragingly.
 
Back
Top