The Morning PG Check-In Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grins* And you don't?

I speak the language of love and intimacy and erotic love making on moonlit canals on a candle lit gondola. :rose::heart::rose::heart:

Abs is just pure horniness! :devil:

;)

But if that's what you really really want, I can go there too! :D

I speak the language of love and intimacy and erotic love making on moonlit canals on a candle lit gondola. :rose::heart::rose::heart:

;)

Ah! Thank you for the clarification!
A bit of horniness is very nice sometimes though.

Can we do erotic intimate love making on moonlit canals on a candle lit gondola with a bit of horniness thrown in? :devil:

Make it to go if you would bartender! :D

;)

I think Dutch knows me. Thank you Tom. BTW I am NOT hiring you for PR. :D

C'mon, let's get out of here Dutch. You, my Dear, sound like a voice of common sense. :kiss:

I think Dutch knows me. Thank you Tom. BTW I am NOT hiring you for PR. :D

C'mon, let's get out of here Dutch. You, my Dear, sound like a voice of common sense. :kiss:

Knows you and completely understands why you don't want Tom to do your PR.

Awwwwww ... you can never do away with me as a buddy! :cool: Who's gonna keep dutchy horny when you're not here? :D

*grins* In the Netherlands we have a saying "Voor mij een weet, voor jou een vraag" meaning, I know, and you are stuck with a question.

*grins* In the Netherlands we have a saying "Voor mij een weet, voor jou een vraag" meaning, I know, and you are stuck with a question.

Ya know what's weird? I did a babylon translate of that and it comes back with "Abs is a dirty horny old man!" :eek:

:D

Ya know what's weird? I did a babylon translate of that and it comes back with "Abs is a dirty horny old man!" :eek:

See? That exactly why I always tell you to not use Babylon or Google Translate or any of the other online translators! All they come up with is rubbish!

~ Smacks myself in the forehead with palm and shakes head ~

Awwwwww ... see there. It's always easy to spot a babylon disbeliever. :cool:

It's alright my son. I was once a babylon disbeliever myself. And then I fed it "lkjsf ouasda ;lsdkj werw ksjhfouy" and told it to do a japanese to english translation, and it came back with "You're a sex machine". Never doubted it again. ;)

Crank it up!

tumblr_mumce5JnNz1qja050o1_500.gif

Hello Elli, Dutch.

It's sunny but cold here. It was -7 f. (-22 c.) this morning on my way to work.

Mornin' everybody!!! ;)

Crank it up!

What exactly are we crankin' this morning.

Hello Elli, Dutch.

It's sunny but cold here. It was -7 f. (-22 c.) this morning on my way to work.

That, my friend, is not cold. That is totally frigid. That is sub-human weather and why gawd created places on earth closer to the equator. ;) Even the birds figured that one out a long LONG time ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back