The new new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home alone till 11 PM est. Would love some PMs. Really wanting to suck some cock and get fucked tbh ;)

Yim

Got locked out of my last one. And love talking to people on it so I made a new one. wadejamesxxx. I would love for someone to slide either a cock or strapon in me right now till i blow a load

Got locked out of my last one. And love talking to people on it so I made a new one. wadejamesxxx. I would love for someone to slide either a cock or strapon in me right now till i blow a load
Bend over. You need a good fucking.

In a hotel room tonight, alone for the first time after working over the road for 5 weeks. Soooooo horny, so hard, slowly edging my cock as the precum flows..

on yim wadejamesxxx if you want to fuck my tight little ass or make me gag on your big thick cock... or if you want to do both

I've been stuck between driving / working / learning in class for a good 10-11 hrs today. I think I've earned a fap and I think now that I'm finding myself browsing sexy yaoi tumblrs that I'll certainly find something worth jerking to :)

I am frosty3610's cock slut! I want his cock so bad. I love to watch him stoke his big cock on kik. I love oiling up my cock and stroking it while I look at his cock and watch his videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back