How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

Despite the wonderful distraction of Nancy's redoubled lapping at her clit, Laurie immediately recognized what Chris wanted as he pressed gently on her right shoulder. She need move herself only a few inches to the left and her mouth would end up right at Nancy's womanhood. Laurie hadn't considered this when she encouraged her fiance to truss up her friend on the coffee table, then accepted his suggestion to sit on her face.

Still, shouldn't she do it? It would obviously please Chris, and didn't she kind of owe it to Nancy, to return the pleasure she now gave her? Centering her face between Nancy's thighs, Laurie gingerly lowered her lips to lightly kiss Nancy's pubes, just above her clitoris.
 
"Oh..." Nancy groaned when Laurie kissed her pubes, just above her clitoris. "My... God.... Please lick me. I'll do anything you ask. Just please lick me!"
 
Chris smiled to himself when his fiance Laurie re-positioned her face between Nancy's thighs and lowered her lips toward her clitoris.

"Oh..." Nancy groaned when Laurie kissed her pubes. "My... God.... Please lick me. I'll do anything you ask. Just please lick me!"

Chris set his hand softly on Laurie's back, just to calm and reassure her.
 
"Please lick me!" The way Nancy begged turned Laurie on, much to her surprise. "I'll do anything you ask. Just please lick me!"

The way Chris set his hand softly on her back calmed and reassured Laurie. Her eyes still closed, hesitantly, haltingly, experimentally, Laurie stuck out her tongue, pressing its tip where Nancy's clitoris ought to be.
 
"God, Laurie... YES!" Nancy moaned at the first touch of her best friend's tongue to her clitoris. Nancy strained against the restraints securing her to the coffee table, and raised her hips as high as she could to try to increase contact with Laurie's mouth. "More... please more...."
 
"More..." Nancy moaned, raising her hips as best she could against the tight restraints, trying to force an increase in the currently feather-light contact of Laurie's tongue on her clitoris. "Please more...."

Enjoying this more than she would have thought possible, Laurie fluttered her tongue tip a bit more firmly on Nancy's clit, then lifted her head to speak.

"Beg me for it!"
 
"Beg me for it!"

Not only did Nancy not mind Laurie's demand, it turned her on all the more, which she had not thought possible. She unconsciously strained against the restraints securing her to the coffee table, lifting her hips, trying to reestablish contact between her clitoris and Laurie's tongue. Quite consciously, she began to plead.

"Please, Laurie! Lick me some more.... I'm so horny. I need to come! Please... I'll do anything if you'll just make me come!"
 
"Please, Laurie! Lick me some more," Nancy groaned in response to her friend's insistence that she beg for cunnilingus. Nancy's thin, lithe body tugged at the restraints as she tried to lift her womanhood to Laurie's mouth. "I'm so horny. I need to come! Please... I'll do anything if you'll just make me come!"

Sitting next to the table to which he'd tied Nancy, Chris continued to softly stroke Laurie's back. He had a wonderful idea and spoke it softly. "She says she'll 'do anything,' Laur.... Make her agree to become our unconditional slave."
 
"I'm so horny," Nancy moaned after Laurie paused in licking her clitoris. "I need to come! Please... I'll do anything if you'll just make me come!"

"She says she'll 'do anything,' Laur," Laurie's fiance Chris said from where he sat next to the table to which he'd tied Nancy, reassuringly stroking Laurie's back. "Make her agree to become our unconditional slave."

Laurie laughed darkly. The idea of having Nancy, her competitive friend as her slave appealed to her, and not just for sex, Laurie decided. The image of Nancy dressed in a maid's costume, serving her and doing whatever she commanded sent a thrill down Laurie's spine that, to her surprise, settled in her loins.

"You heard him, Nancy," Laurie chuckled. Then she ran her tongue tip up Nancy's wet slit and brushed it for just a second over her clit. "Say it! Say you'll be our slave."
 
Tightly bound, Nancy sighed in helpless ecstasy when Laurie ran her tongue tip up her wet slit and brushed it for just a second over her clit. She groaned louder when Laurie stopped and said: "Say it! Say you'll be our slave."

"God, yes!" Nancy moaned immediately. She had wanted such a thing for longer than Laurie had dated Chris. It had started with Laurie's first steady boyfriend, Jim. In both cases, Nancy had masturbated regularly thinking of them and imagining herself as the submissive member of a ménage à trois. She could not believe her fantasy would soon become reality. "Yes, Laurie! Chris! Please, I'll be your slave...."
 
"Please," Nancy moaned. "I'll be your slave...."

Laurie found herself again surprised by the sexual thrill Nancy's submission provided her. Above the bound woman in soixante-neuf, she lowered her own womanhood closer to Nancy's face as she ran the side of her tongue lightly up Nancy's slit. Then Laurie raised her head to speak, her voice now breathless with lust.

"Then lick me, Slave! Prove that you're worthy!!!"
 
"Lick me, Slave!" Laurie demanded as she lowered her womanhood closer to Nancy's face. "Prove that you're worthy!!!"

Nancy, already delirious with the lust Laurie's teasing tongue has ignited, moaned with inflamed desire. Bound to the table and able to move only her head between Laurie's calves, Nancy extended her own tongue to part Laurie's most intimate folds, fluttering it up and down the length of her slit.
 
Chris smiled seeing how quickly Laurie got into the spirit of his intent.

"Remember Nancy," he said gently, but loud enough to ensure she heard despite her concentration on pleasuring Laurie. "You'll be our unconditional slave. Oh... and from now on, you'll call me 'Master,' and Laurie 'Mistress.'"
 
Chris's deep warm voice came to Nancy as she licked his fiance Laurie's womanhood: "Remember Nancy, you'll be our unconditional slave. Oh... and from now on, you'll call me 'Master,' and Laurie 'Mistress.'"

"Yes, Master!" Nancy paused just long enough to moan, her voice betraying the erotic thrill his command had given her. Then she resumed her cunnilingus on her best friend and, from now on, her Mistress. The thought made Nancy squirm with desire against her bindings.
 
Chris smiled at Nancy's enthusiastic agreement. He and Laurie had both known Nancy had a crush on him, but he had never expected her to act on it as she had this evening. He had immediately recognized the situation's potential, however, and acted upon it. Knowing what he knew of her, convincing Nancy to start a ménage à trois had proven predictably easy.

Now came the more delicate maneuver, convincing Laurie that she liked it enough to make it permanent. He wanted to get her past any aversion she might have to its lesbian component. He would have to move cautiously, for example, in getting her to enjoy both sides of cunnilingus.

"Remember, Laur," he said soothingly. "If you want Nancy as your 'unconditional slave,' the deal was you have to make her come."
 
"If you want Nancy as your 'unconditional slave,'" Chris reminded Laurie, his hand still reassuringly on her back. "The deal was you have to make her come."

Already lost in the euphoria of Nancy licking her clitoris, Laurie at first simply nodded. Then the import of his words sank in. For a moment, Laurie, her countenance hidden by Nancy's thighs, made a face and shook her head slightly. Then it occurred to her that it couldn't be too bad to do. As the ecstasy building in her loins attested, Nancy certainly seemed to have developed enthusiasm for doing it to her.

As she had moments earlier, just to try it again, Laurie ran her tongue tip up Nancy's wet slit and brushed it for just a second over her clit.
 
Tightly bound, Nancy whimpered in helpless ecstasy when Laurie again ran her tongue tip up her wet slit and brushed it for just a second over her clit.

"More, Mistress!" Nancy cried out, her hips straining against the bonds to rise to Laurie's mouth when Laurie again paused. "Please Mistress! Lick me more! Make me come and I'll be your slave.... I'll be your slave forever!"
 
"Please Mistress, Lick me more!" Chris noticed how naturally Nancy had taken to calling Laurie and him Mistress and Master, respectively. He guessed she had fantasized about BDSM, perhaps even with the two of them, for a long time before this evening. It made it seem all the more likely that she would keep the promise she next moaned. "Make me come and I'll be your slave.... I'll be your slave forever!"
 
"Lick me more!" Nancy cried. "Make me come and I'll be your slave.... I'll be your slave forever!"

Her best friend's desperate promise finally got Laurie to commit to the plan her fiance Chris had devised. The idea of being to tell Nancy what to do, and what not to do, simply pleased her beyond reckoning. With vigor, if not yet skill or enthusiasm, she began to lap at Nancy's womanhood.
 
"Oh God, Laurie!" Nancy moaned as her best friend started to lick her in earnest. Nancy had experienced better oral sex, but the fact that a woman, especially Laurie, now did it to her made it more exciting and pleasurable than any she'd known before. Remembering her place --- on the bottom, both literally and in her submission --- Nancy resumed licking Laurie. Laurie's obvious and unsurprising inexperience at pleasuring women got Nancy thinking how best to please her friend. It occurred to her she simply needed to do to Laurie what she would want done to herself. She started with several broad laps at the exterior of Laurie's lightly haired vulva. Then, pointing and extending her tongue, she slipped it into her vagina to draw out more of Laurie's sweet nectar. The taste didn't bother Nancy. She had tasted herself while masturbating on countless occasions. In fact, it turned her on, now more than ever.
 
Chris sat back on the floor and watched in erotic fascination as both women, his fiance Laurie and her best friend Nancy, began licking each other in sixty-nine. He had long fantasized about this. While always looking for an opportunity, however, he had never really believed before tonight that he would make it come true.
 
"Yes..." Laurie moaned as Nancy's tongue slid into her vagina. It felt so good that it reminded Laurie that she hadn't really given any thought as to how to best pleasure Nancy and, the ultimate goal, to make her come. She decided, for the moment at least, to simply mimic Nancy's tactics. Nancy, after all, had already made her come once this way, earlier, on the couch. Now, unsure how it would feel or taste, Laurie willed herself to slip her own tongue as far as it would go into Nancy.
 
"God!" Nancy gasped when, though desired and somewhat expected, Laurie slipped her own tongue as far as it would go into her. Knowing she would not last long herself, Nancy focused her own licks now on Laurie's clitoris.
 
Not so bad, Laurie thought as her tongue explored Nancy's womanhood. Really not bad at all.

The idea of giving cunnilingus had never crossed her mind before this evening, really not until Chris maneuvered her into sixty-nine with Nancy, so she had no time to anticipate and worry about its nature. Now doing it, she found it not only unoffensive, but sort of fun as she discovered her friend's reactions to stimulation of various parts of her anatomy. Of course, Nancy's reciprocation of this activity certainly acted to improve Laurie's attitude on the subject overall.

"Uuhmmmm..." Laurie moaned when Nancy focused her own licks on Laurie's clitoris. Laurie determined to give as good as she got. She began flicking her tongue tip on Nancy's hardened nub.
 
"That's good!" Nancy gasped when Laurie began flicking her tongue tip on Nancy's hardened clitoris. "I won't last long...."

Even as the ecstasy leading toward orgasm built inside of her, Nancy still concentrated on licking Laurie's clit, hoping to make her come soon as well.
 
Back
Top