26/m

take a poll. Do you think I should show my face? I am comfortable with doing so and single so no worries on who finds it. But if anything does in future, I'd have to delete face pics. Everything that you have seen are all unedited pics. Real as they get. And I work out and all just not the big six-pack from drinking protein drinks. I'm all natural and plan to stay that way. It means so much more when you work for it. I work 55+ hours a week and lift 250 lbs. on a dialy basis. My high metabolism only allows for so much muscle build.

sry for the rant there. :p
I will leave that completely up to you and what you're comfortable doing.
lol.....well the wall part is cause its a small shower. but thanks. and I've done this before. accidents come with warehouse jobs.

Ah, yes, warehouse, been there done that..... :rose:

This is a fantastic picture! Very very sexy! :kiss:

That, and I have to admit it. I'm not a fan of cock shots...I AM a fan of cocks...I just prefer to see the entire body and not just a close up when looking at pictures. Your newest one though...that is a REALLY awesome picture! I love it.

attachment.php

This is a fantastic picture! Very very sexy! :kiss:

That, and I have to admit it. I'm not a fan of cock shots...I AM a fan of cocks...I just prefer to see the entire body and not just a close up when looking at pictures. Your newest one though...that is a REALLY awesome picture! I love it.

attachment.php

thanks. I've been trying different ideas. if you have any suggestions they are welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony4rp
http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/to...96576140992639

Best cock shot ever!! HOT!!

Glad you like it. Hard to take low light pictures when I dont have anything that can do that effect.

been away for awhile but now I'm back.

Your pictures have really improved, very inventive Tony :) I'm with Isseii about not needing so many close up cock shots from guys on these threads. Your new ones with the little semi strip tease in jeans... they were verrry sexy and left me wanting more.. Great job :kiss:

Your pictures have really improved, very inventive Tony :) I'm with Isseii about not needing so many close up cock shots from guys on these threads. Your new ones with the little semi strip tease in jeans... they were verrry sexy and left me wanting more.. Great job :kiss:

Thanks. Thats a very nice comment. For a minute I felt there was something wrong with the way I look. But I think part of that is also cause its been awhile since I've been with a female.

been gone awhile....

got pretty bad sick. I also fixed 2 cars. one in which I just rebuilt the part from scratch. so much cheaper. my manufactoring and car repair experience paying off.

got pretty bad sick. I also fixed 2 cars. one in which I just rebuilt the part from scratch. so much cheaper. my manufactoring and car repair experience paying off.

Glad you're better......what kind of car?

Glad you're better......what kind of car?

a '96 Mercury Sable (new water pump) and a 2010 Dodge Caravan (heater hose assembly). the Caravan I made a part for it. The Dealership was the only people who carried the part for it and want it for $160. I built a part from scratch using better materials and fixed it for $30.

a '96 Mercury Sable (new water pump) and a 2010 Dodge Caravan (heater hose assembly). the Caravan I made a part for it. The Dealership was the only people who carried the part for it and want it for $160. I built a part from scratch using better materials and fixed it for $30.

Haha, good for you! It pays off to be handy. :rose:

posting these a little late....

mainly they are late cause I had a lot of doctor app. , fixing 2 cars, and work. After i cut out my stitches, my finger went back to normal size and i got feeling back in it.

Last edited:
mainly they are late cause I had a lot of doctor app. , fixing 2 cars, and work. After i cut out my stitches, my finger went back to normal size and i got feeling back in it.

Glad your hand is better and late is okay when you give us jeans and a muscle shirt. ;):rose:

anyone still watching?.....

it seems very dead on my thread. not many comments...

Last edited:
it seems very dead on my thread. not many comments...

Most people don't comment which is a shame, it only takes a minute to say thank you.

I really enjoy your photos so thank you. :)

nice n lean

got to say u have a nice body for a slim guy
keep posting

I'll take this

attachment.php

and this please

attachment.php

:D very nice

thank you. more where that came from :p

Most people don't comment which is a shame, it only takes a minute to say thank you.

I really enjoy your photos so thank you.

Yea. It helps me in the sense that I get to know what you all think of them and if people have had a chance to see them. the forum moves quickly and I like to get your opinions and/or suggestions.

got to say u have a nice body for a slim guy
keep posting

thank you. I am a little slim. Its hard for me to gain wieght, but it might have to do with me always working out too.

Love the glimpse of hair ....

Thanks. I've been enjoying your new pics as well. not sure if you saw my comment on your thread...

thank you. more where that came from :p

Yea. It helps me in the sense that I get to know what you all think of them and if people have had a chance to see them. the forum moves quickly and I like to get your opinions and/or suggestions.

thank you. I am a little slim. Its hard for me to gain wieght, but it might have to do with me always working out too.

Thanks. I've been enjoying your new pics as well. not sure if you saw my comment on your thread...

Well I think so but I'm going back there to check shortly - thank you! I've been away so not really been able to post.

I'm back...again.

been busy with what may be my new career and a little bit of celebrating. but to those females still looking....

Last edited:
Back