Take A Look At My Girlfriend...

Tastytooter

Literotica Guru
Despite the title, this is not a thread about Supertramp fandom (though I'm sure one exists somewhere, so feel free to check it out.) Rather, this is a thread for showing off my girlfriend. Over the past few years we've taken a headlong dive into a more exhibitionist kind of play, one that involves lots of taking and sharing of pictures. My intent is to update this somewhat regularly with new outfits, poses, and scenarios from the backlog, but I also encourage requests and suggestions.

As is standard for these kinds of threads: yes, she knows all about this, and is only too excited to see the feedback. She isn't a Lit member as of yet so I couldn't say if she'll respond directly, but I'll be sure to convey any thoughts or thanks from her.

For the first set, here's a few of her in a wet-look/fake leather dress I picked out for her for Valentine's Day:

Attachments

• Leather Dress2.jpg
    Leather Dress2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Leather Dress3.jpg
    Leather Dress3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Leather Dress5.jpg
    Leather Dress5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
Despite the title, this is not a thread about Supertramp fandom (though I'm sure one exists somewhere, so feel free to check it out.) Rather, this is a thread for showing off my girlfriend. Over the past few years we've taken a headlong dive into a more exhibitionist kind of play, one that involves lots of taking and sharing of pictures. My intent is to update this somewhat regularly with new outfits, poses, and scenarios from the backlog, but I also encourage requests and suggestions.

As is standard for these kinds of threads: yes, she knows all about this, and is only too excited to see the feedback. She isn't a Lit member as of yet so I couldn't say if she'll respond directly, but I'll be sure to convey any thoughts or thanks from her.

For the first set, here's a few of her in a wet-look/fake leather dress I picked out for her for Valentine's Day:

I will gladly return for more.

As long as she is cool with these .... She is stunning

She looks very sexy. Hope you continue to share her with us and she enjoys the comments she gets

I'm glad to see you're all so enthusiastic about seeing more of her. It's always nice to make some new friends/admirers.

There was a request for heels and stockings that I'm more than happy to fill. She has these patent leather numbers that I'm nuts for. The last of these three is one of my absolutely favorite pictures of her; I'm sure you'll dig it, too.

Attachments

• Heels + Stockings1.jpg
    Heels + Stockings1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Heels + Stockings2.jpg
    Heels + Stockings2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Heels + Stockings3.jpg
    Heels + Stockings3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Very sexy!!! Love her curves!!!! Sexy in black too!!!

It's my favorite color on her. She prefers purple, and I'm more than happy to indulge her (see below.) But I admit that when I buy her dresses and lingerie and other sexy underthings, it's almost always black.

Attachments

• Purple Gown1.jpg
    Purple Gown1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Purple Gown2.jpg
    Purple Gown2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 7
It's my favorite color on her. She prefers purple, and I'm more than happy to indulge her (see below.) But I admit that when I buy her dresses and lingerie and other sexy underthings, it's almost always black.

She looks great in underthings, overthings, and everything so far!

And see through as well. Gorgeous.

Love that Gown !!

She’s gorgeous in any color!! Purple is fine with me to as it’s my favorite color!! But I agree nothing looks better laying on the skin of a sexy lady like black, or better yet!! Black lace!!! Sexy AF!!!! Love your lady with the red lipstick too!!! Mmmm damn nice!!!!

Speaking of black...

I have to admit, I have a thing for the "wet look" fake leather style. I'm not sure what it is - maybe just the sheen of leather with the flexibility of something else? So you get the fetish-y appeal but in a more clingy, showy way? Or, I dunno, maybe it's just hot?

Anyway, here are some more shots of her in that style, to go along with the dress from the first post:

P.S. feel free to chime in with requests!

Attachments

• Domme Look2.jpg
    Domme Look2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Pasties1.jpg
    Pasties1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Hot Pants1.jpg
    Hot Pants1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
I don’t think I’m alone when I say I can’t wait to se her with less clothes on.

She's lovely...

And I'd love a dip into her wardrobe!

I'm glad to see you're all so enthusiastic about seeing more of her. It's always nice to make some new friends/admirers.

There was a request for heels and stockings that I'm more than happy to fill. She has these patent leather numbers that I'm nuts for. The last of these three is one of my absolutely favorite pictures of her; I'm sure you'll dig it, too.
Love those leggss and such a nice squeezable ass!

I have to admit, I have a thing for the "wet look" fake leather style. I'm not sure what it is - maybe just the sheen of leather with the flexibility of something else? So you get the fetish-y appeal but in a more clingy, showy way? Or, I dunno, maybe it's just hot?

Anyway, here are some more shots of her in that style, to go along with the dress from the first post:

Very nice, but lose the nipple tape

Looks like a bad girlfriend needs a spanking

Love that first pic with the corset top!!

Back