any ideas for theme"good looking girl+unattractive man(or men)"???

prettynun2010

Experienced
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Posts
58
Except for raping, non-consensual sex, and black mailing.

Unattractive man(men) for me I mean everything you can think, old, fat, homeless, handicapped, ugly, any type of men that's no way to be appear on Unzipped magazines.

I have many type of characters in my mind, but quite hard to thinking and imagine the stories in another way exclude for raping or black-mailing.

Sorry for my English.
 
Political rally

Sounds like you're describing a Donald Trump rally. Have you noticed when he's on stage there's always a bunch of saggy red faced guys like him and three or four really hot women? Maybe that's your story - a political rally. He makes a speech, they all cheer, and then they go back stage to celebrate properly with a gangfuck.
 
Prostitute for the money, boss dominant type, teacher smart, neighbour pay for handyman repairs, repairman pay for work done, revenge sex, a dare, slut pays rent, criminal boss' gf
 
Prostitute for the money, boss dominant type, teacher smart, neighbour pay for handyman repairs, repairman pay for work done, revenge sex, a dare, slut pays rent, criminal boss' gf

prostitute, use body for paying something, : quite common, but can adapts to something more interest.

criminal boss, dominant boss : sound like non-con. a little bit, but still interest and can adapted to something more interest in the end.

a dare, a revenge : so interest.

another that's pop in my mind : sex for charity, sex from pity feeling, man just divorced from his wife and girl just break up from her BF and then end up in someway.
 
How about a 40-year-old guy (Lucas) that lives in and is the landlord of his elderly mom's 10-unit apartment building. He's an average-looking guy...single, no kids.

A few months ago, he filled a vacancy in the building with a pair of twin sisters (Nina & Maria). They are college students and the apartment is nearby to the local college they're attending.

Lucas can't help but notice how hot they are. They're of Colombian descent, both have matching long black hair, hazel eyes, and asses that just won't quit.

The first of the month comes around and Lucas knocks on their door to collect the rent. The twins inform him that they're $75 short. Lucas reminds them of the $35 per week late fee until they settle up. Nina whispers something into her sister's ear and Maria nods in response.

Nina asks if they could work something out. Lucas was painfully naive as to what they meant until Maria spelled it out to him that they would give him a BJ.

Lucas' mind was spinning at the thought of what those two could do. He agreed almost immediately. Lucas told them he'd be back in a half hour. He told them that he had been doing yard work that morning & wanted to take a shower first to be fresh for them. In reality, he wanted to rub one out so he wouldn't pop his load in under a minute.

Lucas ran to his apartment to masturbate and take a quick shower. He promptly knocked on the twins door 30 minutes later and was let in. Lucas had the time of his life. The twins were surprised at how long Lucas lasted along with the size of his cock. They were definitely not expecting that.

A few months later, the twins were short $500 due to Maria getting in a minor fender bender. They offered the same deal but Lucas said he wanted an everything-goes threesome if he was going to cover such a large amount. The twins whispered to each other for a bit before agreeing.

It was by far, the best goddamn night of Lucas' average life.
 
Last edited:
You could write a Julie Roberts and Lyle Lovett yarn in celebrities.
They're old. If you're heading in that direction, try Audrey Hepburn and Ernest Borgnine. Or a period piece with Charles Proteus Steinmetz and Helen Keller -- no, they're too subtle.
 
How about personal nurse and older guy? Guy's family gets him a live in aide who is in her mid twenties. He hates the fact she's there since aside from arthritis and poor eyesight, he's in decent health.

Girl is intimidated at first and a bit repulsed since age hasn't been kind to his skin and he has almost no filter. She spends so much time with him though, a sort of friendship and odd attraction develops. One day he has surgery and can't bathe himself so she offers to do it. She washes his privates and he gets a raging hard-on. She leaves it alone and towels him off, the erection never going down.

Next morning, he complains, saying it took two hours for his erection to go down by itself and he was miserable the whole time. She apologizes and tries to joke about it. Old guy just glowers and calls her a tease...warning her that he considers it an accident but the next time she does it without finishing him off, he's going to spank her.

Come that night, it happens again and he tells her to stand in front of him so he can spank her. One paddling later and the girl is wet and horny so she strips and sucks him off, before practically carrying him to the nearest bedroom where she fucks him for hours, finally getting her frustrations out. The old man meanwhile just lays back and takes advantage of the stamina he gets from viagra. They then make a routine of fucking.
 
Del has had sex a couple of times with unattractive men. She likes a nice guy first of all and looks are not the first thing she is turned on by. She had a boss 5'8" hairy and overweight. Just a pig at the office. Always flirting, making sexual comments, and rude. He would tell Del how great she looked and if she was his wife they would have sex all the time. She would tell me and I told her to let him fuck you. She said no way he is a pig!!! Finally on day they were alone in the office and Del was in his office he started with the sex talk. Del walk to his side of the desk and leaned over and lifted her skirt and told him come on give it to me. He pulled out a 5" dick and fucked her for about 30 seconds a came. He didn't give her a hard time anymore and she fucked him a few more times and he came within a minute every time.

Another time was a few friends of mine on the their boat. 3 unattractive guys and Del and me. They have always been great to Del and she wanted to show her appreciation. One guy is 6'4" with a big belly, another looks like he lives in the woods, and the last is a older skinny little guys. The took turns fucking Del for 3 days on the boat.
 
A lady cop comes home from work and see's her across the street neighbor a young man in a wheelchair masturbating. She knows what he is doing is indecent exposure which is a crime but instant of arresting him she gives him a blowjob.

Then they go into his house and they fuck like crazy and she say that if he stops exposing himself in public she give him blowjobs and she will fuck him.
 
Sounds like you're describing a Donald Trump rally. Have you noticed when he's on stage there's always a bunch of saggy red faced guys like him and three or four really hot women? Maybe that's your story - a political rally. He makes a speech, they all cheer, and then they go back stage to celebrate properly with a gangfuck.

When I known he won the election, and many people who voted Republican so glad, the naughty ideas also pop in my mind.

the Asian, Muslim, and Black couple are cucked by the white fat olderman (or men) who's vote for trump and die-hard supporter to Republican's policies.

ow u think
 
When I see a beautiful woman with an unattractive dude, I always figure it's one of two things: He's rich as Rockefeller, or hung like a horse. Or possibly both.
 
When I see a beautiful woman with an unattractive dude, I always figure it's one of two things: He's rich as Rockefeller, or hung like a horse. Or possibly both.
And/or he's powerful. Henry the K called power the greatest aphrodisiac. But power and wealth don't guarantee virility or satisfaction. Jill St John said her affair with JFK was the best twenty seconds of her life. ;)

Or the toad could actually be a very decent human being. And a consummate lover. His partners merely need to keep their eyes closed.

Thus themes of beautiful-woman-with-ugly-man stories could include men with questionable or inexplicable magnetism, and women with varied motives for hooking with the toads. (I visualize flabby guys with batrachian features.)
 
When I see a beautiful woman with an unattractive dude, I always figure it's one of two things: He's rich as Rockefeller, or hung like a horse. Or possibly both.

There are some true gold diggers out there, but also understand that women are generally attracted to power, status, and success. Think of all the women who have had one night stands with ugly musicians. They aren't doing it for the money.
 
When I see a beautiful woman with an unattractive dude, I always figure it's one of two things: He's rich as Rockefeller, or hung like a horse. Or possibly both.

hung like a horse is more horny idea, and may be she do that to be sarcastic her BF.
 
Except for raping, non-consensual sex, and black mailing.

Unattractive man(men) for me I mean everything you can think, old, fat, homeless, handicapped, ugly, any type of men that's no way to be appear on Unzipped magazines.

I have many type of characters in my mind, but quite hard to thinking and imagine the stories in another way exclude for raping or black-mailing.

Sorry for my English.

I also like these types of stories. Check out "Beauty and the Slob" by PerilEyes and "Megan's Gloryhole Advenutre" and it's sequel "Megan's Convention Advenutre" by Reshbod
 
Maybe the guy wasn't so ugly to start with. (Maybe he's cursed)

Maybe they've known each other since small kids.
 
How about rich bosses son...short but arrogant..
dislike able. Thinks he's macho in his jeans ..cowboy boots and sports car but nonetheless is emptying his balls regularly into hot young women?
 
Back
Top