Save the TaTas!!! ver 2 Fuck you Breast Cancer!

Please get checked, please do daily self check ups, you never know, not even when you just had that mammogram, F*** C can just be there, so please my ladies do it.

But even if you get F** breast cancer, know you can be proud of your scars I m....

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart:

Nothing silly about that message--what an excellent way to return to the threads. Welcome back, Em. We're all better off again with you here.:rose:

Please get checked, please do daily self check ups, you never know, not even when you just had that mammogram, F*** C can just be there, so please my ladies do it.

But even if you get F** breast cancer, know you can be proud of your scars I m....

Sweet Emmy, Thank you.. yes please everyone do the check.. see your doctor get the mammogram done.

attachment.php
F***C

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Glad to see you here too. You give good advice for checking and for living with F*** C. And you're beautiful.

I'm always happy to support a good cause.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20171010_104425-01-01-918x1268.jpg
    20171010_104425-01-01-918x1268.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
I'm always happy to support a good cause.

attachment.php

OMG Sweet Aphro, glad you are happy to support the cause and remember to do the checks, see your doctor get the mammogram done. Hope live has gotten better for you, I have missed you.

Thank you for sharing

hugs:rose:

old borg fred

Much there to be proud of!! :rose::kiss:

Love your scars Em! Glad you can show them! Good to have you here.

It's good to see more of you beautiful ladies have posted since I have been away. Everyone must support the cause and encourage al girls and ladies to regularly check their breasts and not to be afraid to seek medical support if you are the slightest bit concerned.

Save the TaTas!!!
attachment.php

DixiePrincess wrote this So...usually, when I get on Lit, I'm on here to be silly, or slutty or whatever...I want this thread to be a fun one, but I also want it to be a reminder to all the women out there, and men - to all of your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters & friends...FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!! Check yourselves...get mammograms...take care of yourselves. Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us! We all enjoy getting on Lit and either looking at (and lusting over) the beautiful boobs here...or showing off the ones we have..all more reason to take care of them!!! So...here's the thread...SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

Post your boobs, your wife's boobs, your girlfriend's boobs...big ones, little ones, perky ones, flat ones, I don't care!!! Let's just celebrate our boobies!!!

It was a great thread and cause... still is!!

So started ver2 Ladies please share your TATAS and help SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Its that time of the year so Ladies Remember, Oct is breast cancer awareness month so do yourself a favor, one that could be life or death, Self Check those boobies!

This is really important, my wife had a routine mammogram in April, a small tumour was found, had surgery, had her second of 12 Chemo treatments today.

Her tumour was only 0.6 cm in size, no way she would ever have felt it herself.

Get checked.

I'd like to show my support for all the lovely ladies of lit, in this the month of breast cancer awareness, by offering free exams.

It's the least I can do to help rid the world of this atrocity.

This is really important, my wife had a routine mammogram in April, a small tumour was found, had surgery, had her second of 12 Chemo treatments today.

Her tumour was only 0.6 cm in size, no way she would ever have felt it herself.

Get checked.

I'm glad she got checked and it was early! HUGS :heart:

Back