'Gut-wrenching' day as Ohio GM assembly plant prepares to close

It should be producing something in demand.

I agree.

America loves those big gas guzzling cars. The car companies push certain things on the consumer. In America, people think bigger is better. But, when gas prices jump through the roof, car companies just can’t change what they’re building at the drop of a hat.

As far as the Chevy Cruz is concerned, it’s a crap car few people bought. GM/Chevrolet, whatever, can’t diversify and build a vehicle people would want to buy when there are better options available. I certainly wouldn’t buy a Chevy Cruz, not when I could drive something made by Ford or Toyota.🌷Kant

Last edited:
"Sarcasm"? "But...but...Government Bailout!" was a weaksauce deflection attempt, and someone called you out on it.

Then, by all means, go buy you a Chevy Cruz. Maybe they won’t close the plant if there’s a sudden demand for a car that’s worth less than the cost to build it.🌷Kant

Last edited:
he's trying to take a dig at obama. he's a one trick tranny.

I wasn’t taking a dig at Obama. That’s your limited thinking, trying to put words in my mouth. Sarcastic or not, I was pointing out the fact Chevrolet is a dinosaur of a company that can’t keep up with changing consumer demands. They wanna push certain things on the consumer for whatever reason because it’s profitable. Well, the Chevy Cruz isn’t profitable; it’s total crap. I din’t want one, will never buy one - not with better vehicles available. 🌷Kant

Last edited:
Back