FunWifey Pics :)

....and 2 more to end the weekend......I hope everyone had a great weekend and is not too disappointed about tomorrow being Monday! One is a cute nightie the other was me putting on shoes....never safe from him it seems, totally realizing that the more I browse through lol.

Both pics are incredibly hot, love the peek at your hip in the first one.

So sexy wifey, thank you for sharing. Hope you have a lot of shoes and your hubby was around whenever you put them on because would love to see more like that:devil:

....and 2 more to end the weekend......I hope everyone had a great weekend and is not too disappointed about tomorrow being Monday! One is a cute nightie the other was me putting on shoes....never safe from him it seems, totally realizing that the more I browse through lol.

I would be at your feet to put your shoes on every day sexxy.

Mmmm, looks yummy
And I also see fun wifey is wearing her anklet in this one :)

Heheh, there's a lot more going on here than just a foot fetish.

Here are a couple more....can't even do a lil yoga without getting pictures taken lol..... Hope everyone had a happy Monday! :)

Attachments

• IMG_4504.jpg
    IMG_4504.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4505.jpg
    IMG_4505.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
Holy !!!!!!!!!!!!

So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!

OMFG.....That delicious ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::kiss::rose:

Here are a couple more....can't even do a lil yoga without getting pictures taken lol..... Hope everyone had a happy Monday! :)
From one south Floridian to another, I knew yoga was my new favorite workout for a reason

I need to get in better shape. Can I join you doing that yoga?!?

You could do anything and it'd be hot as fuck...:devil::kiss:

Not sure how he took pics. I would have been holding the dog down from the rear. ;)

Hello. I love your pics. As an FYI you are allowed to post 5 attached pics in a single post. ;)

Back