The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

"Alright. Now bend over at the waist, reach under your skirt, and take off your panties. Slowly."

Great! She supposed that he wanted a trophy of some kind. A pretty expensive trophy.

She knew that she shouldn't trust him, but she didn't have a choice at the moment. Right now she had to get back to her office, get her notes and head to Conference Room D. She didn't have time for this.

She bent over and reached under her skirt. Her fingers found the silky panties and she slid them over her hips and down her legs. They landed at her feet. She left them. If he wanted them he could pick them up.

Standing straight with her back to him, she said coldly, "May I now leave?"
 
May I now leave? she inquired coolly.

Travis shook his head. "Still have about 4 minutes, don't we?" He stepped close enough for his white shirt to press against her suit. "Time enough for a little fun."

His right hand dipped down to her skirt and slipped inside. The dark fabric bunched around his wrist as he laid his palm flat against her inner thigh and began to trace a path upward.

Travis resisted the urge to rush. He kept his eyes locked on Jessica's the entire time, watching her as his hand took nearly a minute to slide from her knee to the tender flesh at the top. Her expression as his palm finally cupped her pussy was so worth the wait.
 
She stood there in this room that smelled of dust and old papers. The fact that she was under the thumb of Travis was degrading enough.

He stepped close enough that she could smell him. That certain smell that men, young men, give off. Of testosterone and sex.

His hand on the inside of her knee told her this did not bode well. She had to keep a tight hold on her emotions. She could not go to the meeting in a sexual...Lord!

His hand was traveling so slowly up her thigh. She clenched the teeth to avoid moaning. His hand felt warm and sensuous and she fought with herself to remain impassive.

When he cupped her pussy, her eyes widen in shock before she closed them, hoping he had not seen what lay behind them. She stood in that dirty room, her skirt bunched around Travis' arm and his hand on her pussy.

And quite against her will, she was turned on! She knew he would now know it too.
 
Travis kept his hand almost stationary. Already he could feel her delicate folds warming to his touch. Best to keep the stimulation subtle.

"Have you been thinking about me since last week?" he pondered softly. "I bet you have. I bet you can't help yourself. I bet your mind keeps drifting back to when you were on your knees with my cock in your mouth."

"I bet you've been thinking about what it might be like to have my cock inside you. You've been wondering whether it would even fit. Maybe even scares you a little? But it excites you some, too, doesn't it? You're not sure you can do it, but you still want to try?"

Travis held her gaze a few moments longer in the stillness of the file room. Then he reluctantly removed his hand from Jessica's soft flesh. "Better get to your meeting," he whispered as he stepped aside.
 
She was suddenly alone in the room. She sagged, leaning against a shelving system full of heavy boxes. With shaking hands she quickly picked up her panties and put them back on. She could still feel his hand on her pussy.

He had been right. Damn him. She had had those very same thoughts. She felt such a traitor to Kenneth. He was a good man. Certainly didn't deserve to have a wife that cheated on him. But it was against her will, she reminded herself.

Once she had pulled herself together, she left the room, continuing on to her office. She was only 5 minutes late for the meeting, kicking herself mentally for putting herself in this situation. All day the memory of his hand haunted her.
 
Travis dropped by Jessica's office after her secretary had left for the day. Better that no one wonder what the intern was doing in an executive office after five.

"Hey there, sweet cheeks, " he declared as he entered. He just couldn't resist the juvenile impulse to tease his former tormentor.

"Hope you don't have plans tonight. Otherwise, you'll need to change them." He crossed to her desk and leered at her. "So how was your meeting? Did you enjoy attending with damp panties?"
 
She had spent most of the rest of the day attempting to forget Travis and his hand. Her wet panties had not helped. She could almost swear that she could feel his hand still on her pussy.

She was just winding down putting the finishing touches on this document and then she was going to head home and try to put today out of her mind.

And then he breezed in and called her 'sweet cheeks' and leered and her, as if having her already undressed.

She sat there, eyes closed and ramrod stiff, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Whatever it was, she was sure that she wasn't going to like it. Or would she? She clenched her jaw. Damp panties? Shit, she knew that he had felt her body responding to his hand. Just one more thing that he could hold over her head.

Her voice was quiet. " What do you want, Travis?" She waited, dreading his answer.
 
"I thought about you up there," Travis continued smoothly. "Sitting at that conference table, your hands folded in front of you, looking all serious. The perfect little executive."

The intern placed his hands on her desk desk leaned forward." But all the while, your thighs are clamped shut sooooo tight because your pussy is sooooo wet. You just can't help thinking of the handsome stud who felt you up just before. So you're staring around the table wondering if they all know just how hot and wet you are."

His eyes swept down her body and back up to her eyes. "You're thinking about it now. You're remembering what it felt like to have my hand on you. I bet you can't wait to feel it again."

He crooked his finger. "Come over here. Come over here and you can feel it again."

 
Travis leaning on her desk, that look that he had saying how he knew her, knew her body, knew what she was thinking. His eyes swept up and down her body, mentally undressing her.

You're thinking about it now. You're remembering what it felt like to have my hand on you. I bet you can't wait to feel it again.

Damn! She had just gotten her body under control and suddenly the wetness starts back up, her slightly damp panties already soaked again.

She fought hard to get her breathing under control. But he wasn't going to give her a break. He crooked his finger, calling her over to him like a naughty child.

Come over here. Come over here and you can feel it again

She wanted to tell him to go to hell. She didn't want to go at all. Against her will, like a scared sleepwalker, she walked around to stand in front of him. Wanting and not wanting, dreading and yet craving, scared and yet thrilled.

She stood in front of him, her jaws clenched in an effort to keep herself under control.
 
Travis waited till Jessica stood before him. He sniffed at her perfume and smiled. Oh, she was so beautiful. He could feel his blood warm just standing within reach.

His right hand reached down to her skirt. As before, he slipped his hand along her inner thigh, stroking the skin gently. He gradually raised his hand till he once again cupped her tender sex.

"My, my, your panties feel damp already, " he declared."Is that from just now? Or have you been wet all afternoon thinking about our time in the file room?"

 
That irritating grin of his made her want to slap his face. He reach under her skirt, his hand warm, almost hot. Her breath was starting to catch in her chest. Her heart was racing, thumping so hard in her chest that she expected that he could hear it.

His hand began its lazy, teasing climb up the inside of her thigh. It left a trail of heat and flame. It seemed to take forever and yet all too soon his hand once again caressed that inflamed area between her legs.

Her cheeks flushed bright red, her shame now confirmed.

My, my, your panties feel damp already. Is that from just now? Or have you been wet all afternoon thinking about our time in the file room?

She couldn't answer. Her tongue refused to move, her mouth filled with cotton, her brain fogged. What was wrong with her? She wanted to slap his face, to rake him over the coals before kicking him out the door. But she couldn't cause he owned her.
 
Though his boss refused to answer, the flush in her cheeks was confirmation enough for Travis. She may not have wanted to like his touch, but part of her did.

"Such nice panties," he mused aloud. "I bet you wear the fancy stuff all the time. No cheap cotton for you, the Powerful Executive. First class underwear all the way."

His fingertips traced the folds of her labia through the thin fabric."You're lucky, Jess," he declared. "I've actually got some practice at this. My first girlfriend was too prudish to go all the way. In truth, I think she was terrified my cock would split her little pussy in two. But at any rate, she would let me feel her up through her panties. Just like I'm doing with you. Let's see if I can get you off just like I used to do with her."
 
She could feel the heat of his hand through her panties, their dampness starting to become past obvious. She could feel his fingertips running up and down her labia, the silk panties whisper thin, almost as if she were not wearing any at all.

She wanted to run. Or fight. Or something so she could put some distance between them.

She closed her eyes, thinking of something else. Regional sales figures. His hand moved maddeningly slow, as if a leisurely groping was what he planned. How did her know that every time she saw her husband, she compared Kenneth's cock to Travis' cock?

Let's see if I can get you off just like I used to do with her.

Shit, she was in trouble now!
 
Travis kept his eyes on Jessica as he fondled her. Though her expression remained focused, he could sense that far more lurked beneath the surface. She was hiding something from him.

He kept up his massage while he watched. He hadn't been lying; he did have plenty of experience using just one hand. In retrospect, he probably should have broken up with his former girlfriend much sooner and not wasted so much time on a girl who didn't want to out out. But at least he'd acquired a useful skill from all that practice.

By now, her silk panties were sodden with her juices. He could hear them squish softly as his fingertips tugged at them. She probably had little drops sliding down her inner thighs, too.

"Are you trying not to cum, Jess?" he inquired. "I can see in your eyes that you're turned on. Why not give into it? Don't fight it. Just let go."

 
His fingertips kept flicking her clit, nothing harsh but almost as if by accident, before going back to caress her labia. Her panties were so wet that his fingers actually made a sound that she could hear. And if she could hear it, Travis could probably hear it too. It was for sure that he could feel it.

She felt a trickle slip out the side of her panties to slowly travel down the inside of her thigh, aided by gravity. Then another dripped out. She felt sweat gather in her cleavage as her breath caught in her chest. She didn't know how much longer she could hold off the inevitable.

Are you trying not to cum, Jess? I can see in your eyes that you're turned on. Why not give into it? Don't fight it. Just let go.

She started shaking, the torturous teasing finally reaching its zenith and the floodgates burst. She threw her hands out blindly and not realizing what she grabbed, clutched at Travis' arm to keep from collapsing on the floor. Creamy cum leaked from the sides of those soaked panties as the steady spasms of her orgasm were quite apparent to Travis.

Her eyes were closed and she fought not to make a sound though a raspy gasp escaped her lips. She was shamed and turned on all at once and did not want to open them knowing that Travis would be standing in front of her, that asinine grin of his knowing what he had done to her, reveling in his accomplishment.
 
Travis could see the tension in her expression. A part of her didn't want to give in. Part of her wanted to take no pleasure from him. But he could see that part of her was losing the fight.

When her resistance crumbled, the results were electric. She moaned as if in agony and leaned heavily on his arm. Her legs trembled visibly, almost as if she might fall to her knees absent his support.

Though her panties constrained much of her release, he could feel the moisture trickling past his fingertips. Meandering streams of her juices appeared beyond the hem of her skirt and dribbled along her thighs and calves.

In the aftermath, her eyes remained closed. Too ashamed to look at him? Afraid of seeing the swelling bulge in his pants? No matter. He didn't need to see her eyes to know he'd prevailed.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? No, no, you don't have to answer. But we both know the truth. You can tell yourself you hate me. But deep down, you know and I know what's real."

Travis withdrew his hand from beneath her skirt. "Alright, time for something else. Turn around and face your desk. Then lift your skirt up past your waist and bend over."
 
With her cum soaking her expensive panties and dribbling down the insides of both legs, her cheeks were flushed, partially from the passion and partially from the shame. She finally realized that she was holding on to him, depending upon him to keep her from collapsing into a gushy puddle on the floor. She pulled her hands away as if burned, still not looking at him.

Yes, she hated him. Hated him for this hold he had over her, hated him because he could do this to her with just his finger.

Alright, time for something else. Turn around and face your desk. Then lift your skirt up past your waist and bend over

Her heart plummeted. She crossed over to the door, locking it for safety's sake. She didn't want to return to him, but she knew that she didn't have a choice.

Her steps took her back to face her desk. The fabric of her skirt slowly lifted up her thighs. She knew that the remnants of her orgasm would be trailing down her legs from where the overflow had leaked from the sides of her drenched underwear. Cool air caressed exposed flesh.

When finally her skirt was bunched up around her waist, she bent over her desk, revealing to Travis the lacy panties he had had her remove in the file room earlier in the day. She would never admit that at this moment, her heart was beating not only in fear but also in anticipation.
 

Travis could see his boss' shoulders tense for a moment at his words. But she offered no resistance to his demands. Jessica went to lock the door and then assumed the position at her desk.

"My, my, my," Travis murmured. "You have a fine looking ass, Jess." He looked at licked his lips appreciatively.

"Excuse me, but you've got me so turned on that my cock is about to tear through my pants." The bulge along his right thigh had indeed stretched his khakis tight as a sausage casing. He unbuckled his belt and shoved his pants down. His boxers followed.

"Ah, much better," he sighed as his massive erection sprang free. He idly stroked his girth shaft as he stepped behind her. "Of course, with me so turned on and you bent over like this, it'd just be a terrible waste for us not to take advantage.. . "

Travis hefted his mighty shaft towards Jessica's panty-clad pussy. The enormous knob bumped against the sodden fabric, pressing against the tender flesh beneath. "What do you say, Jess? Your pussy liked my finger so much. Bet it will just love my cock."
 
She felt the head of his massive cock grinding against her wet panties and the inflamed sex they held. Her breath caught in her throat.

She was, quite against her will, finding herself turned on. The thought of it pushing, worming its way, stretching deep into her, scared her. And turned her on. Kenneth had never even had sex with her in this position.

No, she couldn't let this happen. A part of her wanted to yell no, to turn around and slap his face at this outrage. She almost stood up, but stayed. She remembered his call to the EPA. She had to do it. She closed her eyes and bowed her head down, afraid and yet thrilled.
 
Last edited:
Jessica said nothing, but I could hear her breathing intensify. Excitement? Fear? Anger? I couldn't tell with only the back of her head facing me.

Still, I didn't much care about her emotional mindset. My cock throbbed with desire that needed satisfaction.

I gripped her panties and tugged them down. The fabric twisted and rolled, so I left them a tangled mess a couple inches above her knees. The image alone turned me on.

Her outer lips were pink and puffy with arousal. I slid the tip of my cock between them, marveling at the warm slickness of her aroused flush. I placed a hand at the small of her back just in time to feel her shudder when the fat cockhead found the entrance to her pussy.

"Mmmm, almost there, Jess," I murmured. "Let's take this nice and slow."
 
Jessica was expecting it and yet, when Travis grabbed her panties to jerk them down, the cold air hitting her butt and wet sex was still a shock. She was glad that he could not see her face and the combination of fear and lust that played across it. Her panties stayed in a bunch around her knees.

She knew that the sight he beheld was a view never before seen by anyone else and that thought somehow turned her on. She could feel herself getting wetter at the thought.

The fat head of his cock slid between her outer lips and Travis put his hand on the small of her back, whether to steady her or keep her from running she had no idea. She jumped at his touch, and though he was barely between those lips, she could already feel the start of stretching that his huge cock would be doing to her.

"Mmmm, almost there, Jess. Let's take this nice and slow."

She bit her lower lip, steeling herself for what was to come. Almost there! Like hell! She had seen that cock, tried to suck it. There was no almost to it. This was just the beginning.
 
"Fuck!" Travis grunted as his cock sank a few inches into his boss. "I thought you said you were married, Jess. But fuck, you're tight!"

Given their age difference, Travis had expected Jessica to be better able to accommodate his girth. After all, she must have had considerably more experience in the additional decade she had on the high school and college girls he'd slept with previously. But as his swollen knob pressed into her snug canal, he found similar resistance.

Still, he was undeterred. Though his own experience was limited, he'd found that with sufficient pressure, he could force his thick erection into even the tightest of pussies. Placing both hands at her waist, he gripped her fiercely for leverage as he leaned more heavily into her.
 
He began pushing that thick cock into her. She could feel the stretching, so tight. Thank God get was going slow.

"Fuck! I thought you said you were married, Jess. But fuck, you're tight!"

She took deep breaths, feeling pressure and stretching, and strangely a certain amount if eroticism at him forcing his thickness into her. She was glad that her couldn't see her face and she was sure that her nipples were hard as rocks.

His hands went on her hips, giving him leverage as he pushed on. Bruises were sure to show up where his hands were. Travis was one determined young man.

She could feel her vaginal muscles start twitching, as if it was anticipating the orgasm that this mammoth cock would produce .
 

It took Travis a couple minutes to feed his fat cock inside Jessica's slender canal. Her muscles clenched against him, but eventually yielded. Inch after think inch slid slowly inside, stretching her tender flesh far beyond the norm.

The slow pace certainly wasn't for lack of lubrication. Warm drops of her juices dripped steadily out from her nether lips even now. She'd definitely be leaving another mess for the office cleaning crew.

He gave her a moment to adjust. Judging by the steady stream of gasps and moans, he was pushing her to her limits already. Listening to her whimper only turned him on more, which just made his cock bigger and harder, which just made her whimper. It was a delicious circle.

Travis grasped a handful of Jessica's long hair. With a little pressure, he compelled her to lift her head back towards him. He grinned; it was like having a horse by the reins.

"Alright, Jess, I'm going to fuck you. But since it's our first time, I'll let you decide. Do you want a hard and fast fucking or something slow and easy?"
 
That huge anaconda between his legs slowly wormed its way through her tight vaginal canal. At least, that was how it felt. And yet, for all the light pain and discomfort, stretching and pushing, he was slowly gaining access to an area that only Kenneth had been since she said her wedding vows. There was no way she could have sex with her husband right after having Travis. He would be bound to notice that she was stretched out.

And despite all this, she was still turned on. She could not help herself as moans and groans left her lips. With her head down, her breath came out labored. Her eyes were closed and she would occasionally bite her lower lip. She whimpered as it felt as if his cock got thicker, and she noticed he had stopped. She somehow didn't think he was all the way in, but she already way full up and was pretty sure that the head was lodged in the entrance to her cervix.

He grabbed her hair and pulled, forcing her head up. She could feel anger flash through her at this rude treatment.

Alright, Jess, I'm going to fuck you. But since it's our first time, I'll let you decide. Do you want a hard and fast fucking or something slow and easy?

Was he crazy? She didn't want it at all, and yet she did. How was she going to keep this from her husband?

Through gritted teeth, she answered, "Slow and easy."
 
Back
Top