Words from my father

On the strength of Noor I'm going to step my game up slightly ( he isn't worth going all out on)

.............................................. Topic: His Face...............................................

Imma rush Robert in 5,4,3,2,1

Know how people say you got a face only a mother could love? In Robert case not true. After his birth his mother wish that his would've ejaculated on the pillow. He got a face only Hannibal could love.

He got a face only a drunk low self esteem rapist could love.

He so ugly on Halloween he went to a Halloween party in his daily clothes no mask, no make up with his regular face and won best costume

Robert so ugly after his birth the doctors went on strike.

In high school he won most likely to join the circus.

Robert was the top model to the be ugly campaign in 07.

They used rob actual face to promote Monster Inc.

His mother named him Rob because judging by his looks his father had to steal her pussy.

My father was a fat lazy slob and chain smoker who was largely absent from my childhood.

I don't remember much of him and don't want to.

My father was a fat lazy slob and chain smoker who was largely absent from my childhood.

I don't remember much of him and don't want to.

I hated my father growing up. I just always felt that he wasn't there for me like he needed to be. But now that I'm older and I got the understanding that shit happens, and that I can't blame him for my miscues. I think we will have a better relationship when he gets out.

I hated my father growing up. I just always felt that he wasn't there for me like he needed to be. But now that I'm older and I got the understanding that shit happens, and that I can't blame him for my miscues. I think we will have a better relationship when he gets out.

My stepfather is even worse in terms of being lazy, apathetic, and careless.

NOOR! How was your day? And with the insult thing it isn't fun beating up on someone who isn't fighting back. I like competition and Rob isn't that.

My day wasn't bad, but I didn't accomplish as much as I would like. I will try again tomorrow! I got to Skype with my parents so that was nice and it was above freezing again!

How about you? I may sleep soon so might have to continue this later.

Some favorite insults of mine:
May you live in interesting times
May the crab of misfortune bite your toe.

My day wasn't bad, but I didn't accomplish as much as I would like. I will try again tomorrow! I got to Skype with my parents so that was nice and it was above freezing again!

How about you? I may sleep soon so might have to continue this later.

Some favorite insults of mine:
May you live in interesting times
May the crab of misfortune bite your toe.

My day was pretty cool. A relax Monday nothing too major.

I used to think you were kinda funny too, groidbuddy. But anyone who deserts his children and worse, brags about it is beneath contempt in my book.

How is the job search goin'?

http://youtu.be/X9uRCKtaOCU.

Cmon Robert if it isn't true at least make it funny. Still think people are trying to rob you just because two people are walking towards you at the same time? Ya bitch still running from woman? Ya see? This is not funny but its true.

What it do, indeed!

I just enjoy this thread. It's fucking awesome.

Also, that video AG posted was amazing. Hahaha.

Skeet skeet muthafuckas,

Pmann

The video was cool. But her av is more amazing.

don't take any advice from your dad, smoove.

if you want to change, then do it

That's my father at the end of the day. I would always take heed to what he says.

hear him, respect him (if you want), but if you want to be a better person then follow the advice of successful people, and maybe not the advice of someone in jail.

hear him, respect him (if you want), but if you want to be a better person then follow the advice of successful people, and maybe not the advice of someone in jail.

I'm not trying to defend because he is my father but we all makes mistakes. It be so smart motherfuckers in jail. But I see your point.

Back