Porn

I think all the bickering and shit is really pathetic. I mean, if anyone really read Ish's opening posts, they see a cry for help. Has there ever been a more clear cut case of low testosterone than that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKm6d-Xlxmc

I've tried to help with posting porn. So have a few caring others. The rest of you ... well ... I don't think you want to know what I think.

:(

I appreciate your efforts to help. I quite enjoyed the cupcake porn. I didn't even want a cupcake after seeing it either. ;)

I watched porn today. Well, actually I took a nap and had sex IN my dreams. Dream porn.

200990_01.jpg
 
This thread has served its purpose now. Myself, and a few others, can start a thread on any subject and this is what it turns into. I choose Porn as the subject because a year ago the whole "this is a Porn board" and politics "doesn't belong here" drumbeat started. Then the put it to a vote, and not liking the results of that vote, they put it to another vote. In other words it was run like you would expect any election dictated by democrats to run.

So this thread is just another example of why your fucking Politics Board is a fucking joke and while I will NEVER, EVER post on that worthless piece of shit.

It is also an example of the great number of pointless, worthless, pieces of shit posters that this board has attracted over the years along with the small crowd that enables them, only emphasizing what worthless, pointless, pieces of shit they are as well. When you live in a pig sty, don't be surprised when you're covered with shit.

Ishmael

Indeed.

Goes hand-in-hand with the lament over the dearth of posters (who freely choose not to participate) and the election results (as decent people said enough is enough, we're tired of being mocked, harassed and ridiculed by the idiot Liberal True Believers).
 
Indeed.

Goes hand-in-hand with the lament over the dearth of posters (who freely choose not to participate) and the election results (as decent people said enough is enough, we're tired of being mocked, harassed and ridiculed by the idiot Liberal True Believers).

Says the non-Republican.


;);)
 
Ahhhhh...I dunno, you right-wingy doods...before he tucked tail and skedaddled from the online terroristas, Vetteman, Lit's GB star conservative quarterback, whose valiant halftime shoes have yet to be replaced by a greater talent even when ambitious lessers have tried and failed, was el numero uno hombre in the Politics Forum.

If he didn't have a problem with posting there, why should youse remaining lifers?

giphy.gif
 
If zumi didn't even add some bouncing bosoms to the thread it is truly devoid of porn from henceforth.
 
Back
Top