What the heck; I'll review your story for you!

Here you go... Enjoy!šŸŒ¹ itā€™s the final/bonus chapter for ā€œA Slutā€™s Triangleā€
Transsexual/Cross dresser category. Itā€™s really only 2 and a 1/3 pages, but itā€™s pretty good in my eyes.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-sluts-triangle-pt-24
šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ KantšŸ’‹

A Slut's Triangle Pt. 24 by Kantarii

I think I read the beginning of this series a few years ago when it first started. I remember thinking it had a lot of potential, but the concepts didn't interest me enough to stick with it.

Basically, it is the story of a young man who isn't sure who he is or what he wants. He is a committed transvestite, but doesn't know if he needs an understanding man, or an understanding woman, to make his love life complete. Apparently, he goes through many adventures of self-discovery in the preceding 23 chapters, and by this final chapter, he seems to be on the brink of finally finding true love, peace, acceptance, and happiness. I had no trouble following the story even though I hadn't read the previous chapters; the author was good at providing enough information.

Overall, it was well written, quick moving, and sexy, as well as being thought-provoking and a little bit moving. If I'd read the entire series, I probably would have enjoyed it even more. But as it is, I still enjoyed it. The sex was definitely kinky, and well written!

A couple of quibbles, though: for one, the quotation marks were out of control. Many were missing, and a few existed where they didn't belong. Definitely a bit of mechanical editing is in order. My other quibble was the use of "Hahaha" way too many times, by both main characters. I get it; it was supposed to represent nervous laughter in an awkward situation, and in that respect was totally appropriate. But the repeated use of that exact construction, so many times, kept taking me out of the story. Again, a minor fix would clear that up.

Overall, this was a good, sexy story, along with the final lap of a complex character arc. I recommend it to those interested in that type of work.

A Slut's Triangle Pt. 24 by Kantarii

I think I read the beginning of this series a few years ago when it first started. I remember thinking it had a lot of potential, but the concepts didn't interest me enough to stick with it.

Basically, it is the story of a young man who isn't sure who he is or what he wants. He is a committed transvestite, but doesn't know if he needs an understanding man, or an understanding woman, to make his love life complete. Apparently, he goes through many adventures of self-discovery in the preceding 23 chapters, and by this final chapter, he seems to be on the brink of finally finding true love, peace, acceptance, and happiness. I had no trouble following the story even though I hadn't read the previous chapters; the author was good at providing enough information.

Overall, it was well written, quick moving, and sexy, as well as being thought-provoking and a little bit moving. If I'd read the entire series, I probably would have enjoyed it even more. But as it is, I still enjoyed it. The sex was definitely kinky, and well written!

A couple of quibbles, though: for one, the quotation marks were out of control. Many were missing, and a few existed where they didn't belong. Definitely a bit of mechanical editing is in order. My other quibble was the use of "Hahaha" way too many times, by both main characters. I get it; it was supposed to represent nervous laughter in an awkward situation, and in that respect was totally appropriate. But the repeated use of that exact construction, so many times, kept taking me out of the story. Again, a minor fix would clear that up.

Overall, this was a good, sexy story, along with the final lap of a complex character arc. I recommend it to those interested in that type of work.

Many thanksšŸŒ¹I have began editing out all the Hahahaā€™s save for one or two. I do plan on resubmitting a better quality edit sometime this week. Yes, it is a complex story arc and I really enjoyed writing the series. Readers like you are the ones I strive to capture with my storiesšŸ’‹Again, many thanks for the read and honest critique. It means the world to mešŸ˜ŽIf you ever feel up to it, I would recommend reading ā€œBest Friends Foreverā€ , the newest storyline Iā€™ve started. The events are taken from my diary and love letters and in some ways, the story is a prequel to ā€œA Slutā€™s Triangleā€, but will function pretty well without having to read both seriesā€™ I do have an edit to chapter one for ā€œA Slutā€™s Triangleā€ that will bridge the two in subtle ways, though.

Wow, I can't believe it but I've actually read and reviewed every story suggested on this thread! (except for a couple that were beyond my meager capability). So, if you've been holding back, now is your chance! Post links to your 1 or 2 page story that you want reviewed, and I'll do my best to get to it!

Wow, I can't believe it but I've actually read and reviewed every story suggested on this thread! (except for a couple that were beyond my meager capability). So, if you've been holding back, now is your chance! Post links to your 1 or 2 page story that you want reviewed, and I'll do my best to get to it!

Well, I hate to be greedy, but I loved your review of Platinum Anniversary, and your other reviews have pointed me to some great short-n-sweet stories. So if you're offering to review more, I'll gladly accept. Most of my work ends up with a third page, but I do have one other two-page story.

My Niece and Her Roommate was my first submission to Literotica, so I'm curious to hear what you think of my freshman effort. As you'd expect, it's in the I/T category.

Back