Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo glad no one went into the staff breakroom while we had our fun today..... I think she surprised herself..... She needed that release I think......

Company Party

Thanks for the encouraging words in pm’s I’ve received. Both I and my x-wife are bi. We’ve had our periods of time that were unique or different. We’ve had our long and short term flings, outside of the marriage, with both sexes. We challenged each other, surrendered to each other, consumed each other, pushed it to the brink with each other.
She had the uncanny ability to literally pick up anyone she chose. Most might think I’m boasting or exaggerating but I’m not. A milk maid to emotions, and she could quickly draw that nectar from you at will. An avid gym nut. I couldn’t fathom or accomplish it since when I got home I was physically crushed, I’m in a skilled trade. She had an incredible six pack abs. Symmetric, like looking at a tray of Hawaiian King dinner rolls. Her arms were not huge but noticeably large and defined. I’ve had guys walk past me and ask her, can I touch them and she’d flex a stiff arm and her triceps would pop out like a meaty horse shoe from under her skin. Tight to the point where you could see the fibers that made the individual bundles of muscles. Alabaster skin since she loathed sunning and its rays didn’t treat her well. Freckled in a way that enticed you to want to find all of them. I never tired of seeing her profile, a twenty nine inch waist that was enhanced by those little banana shaped muscles hanging like six shooters on her hips and an ass firm enough that I once had her try to crack a walnut between her cheeks. Being from the north east, and of European decent, she speed skated when young for years. The contrast was amazing.
Point in fact. After attending a series of functions of all sorts, and successfully participating in some discreet improprieties, we had an on going bet. When either of us called it, the first to have lured someone of either sex for a tryst at a party and successfully accomplishing it, won! My penalty was usually placing my ankles next to my ears and grunting through her administered wrath. As if that was punishment! Hers was usually the ironic bondage on the bench press with the remote toys buzzing away in torment. She puddle’d well and tasted better! There was nothing like sitting there and seeing how slowly writhing as that low hum buzzing out of her insides. (Remind me to tell you about the remote putt plugs we got into.).
I saw her pick up a 40ish woman at a formal corporate dinner party within 5 minutes of us getting there. We entered the hall (big swanky hotel in Philadelphia) and each of us scanned the room for potential. She I must admit had the upper hand. Take my word for it. But I had a flair for the working staff since I had a couple of notches on my grips for busboys, a waiter and waitress or two. She leaned against me and with her chin on my shoulder she said, “there”. “Where” I countered, thinking I haven’t had my first cocktail yet “Far wall, in the baby blue glittery dress that’s saying, peel me” I looked across an saw a brunette in her 40’s in a low slung sausage casing of a gown. She had short well styled hair, black as a raven, a tan that was impressive and those mounds. This was some high priced tit job. My wife took off across the floor, I followed and stopped mid distance at the bar and ordered a martini and just watched. She hesitated for an instant in her approach, almost cat like as the man that was standing with this lady, turned away from her. My wife walked up and immediately went past that personal space we all try to defend. Their shoulders touched and she leaned and whispered something to her, with that she reached up and gently, with her finger tips, grabbed a pearl necklace the woman was wearing. What was imperceptible was how the pearls cascaded and rolled over the woman’s breasts. She held them and looked at them and made eye contact with her. Pulled at the strand and almost made the woman lean forward nearing their faces from the tug. The whispering continued and just before the man accompanying her turned back. She let the pearls fall in between the woman’s taught mounds, by dropping her finger they were wrapped around, and the finger also dropped and I witnessed the gentle stroke of the breast just inside her cleavage. In minutes this lady was so fully charged that her nipples stood visible through the rhinestone covered fabric. She grabbed her wrist and off they went, just as the woman’s partner turned to see her walking away, with no knowledge of what was in store for her. I followed, and the last glimpse I got was of my wife placing her hand on the woman’s back, caressing the deep cleft running down the center of her back and with each step her hand dropped until it was cupping her swaying ass tightly encased in that dress. They turned the corner into an alcove where the restroom doors were.
I had lost again! But my cock told another story though. Her account of what occurred inside was vivid. She said they stumbled into the last stall, embraced tightly as their arms wrapped and hands stroked each others backs and clutched handfuls of head hair. Their tongues sparred over each others. She divulged that the woman’s eye pupils dilated as she broke away from their kiss while she had pinned her against the tile wall. She untied her gowns knot behind her neck and dropped the dresses top, and the woman followed her with eye contact of an intense stare as she lowered her open mouth to one then the other nipple. She took turns rolling her tongue around her nipples and drawing on them with gentle, tugging sucks. She said the woman sat on the commode and was entranced as my wife slowly pulled the front of her gown up. She had to pull and wiggle, sashaying her hips to defeat the grip of the gown. But that once her thighs were free and exposed, she spread them and exposed her panties She said that her facial expression was of a smile and an almost involuntary “Ohhhhhhhhh” as she lunged forward and mouthed and licked her mound through the sheer black fabric of her panties. That every so often she would back out and ogle at her thighs as she would run her hands up and down them and smiled with glossy saliva covered lips. She drove deep as her shaky hand held my wife’s panty crotch to a side. My wife said she reached out and grabbed the back of her neck and used that posture to pull and ride her new friends slobbering mouth. Finally she had to raise one leg up and cock her hip, place her high heeled pump on the bowls edge to open herself even more. Her pumps sharp tip stroking the ladies trimmed raven haired crotch. It ended with them trading places, the woman turned and reaching out and grabbing the upper edge of the stall door, high heels spread making her calf’s tense in the position. Curving her spine to jut her warm jewel back and accessible. Her breasts swaying, her dress a glittery donut wrapped just above her hips.My wife sitting on the porcelain, leaning forward, legs spread and face buried deep as her hands cupped her ass and plied her open . Smearing her lipstick between this woman’s ass, thighs, and pussy. She said she tasted sweet, her texture smooth, warm and inviting. That she devored this woman with licks, sucking and biting her. Said she had perfumed everything. Her pussy lips like rumpled curtains had to be pried open with effort from her tongue. That she was impressed at the meatiness of her and pulled, tugged, and grabbed at her warm slick thick pussy lips with her mouth. That she unintentionally drove the tip of her nose into her ass as she pushed her face and tongue deeper. The lady wore no underwear, and moaned and hissed as my wife’s tongue and fingers explored everything. She said finally she let go of the door and slumped forward from the waist up, one hand pushing back off the door and the other holding the top of her head firmly into her. That when she hit that point, her legs buckled and she had to hold her up around her waist to keep her from dropping to the tile floor. That during it all, only two person had entered, the first she just raised her feet from view in the stall, the second paid no attention as they fixed their hair and redid their make-up. My cock was tented and dripping listening to this. She reached over and ran a fingertip in circles around the wet spot over the tip of my cock inside my pants. She leaned across the front seats and said, “I won, you know what that means”. I smiled in the darkness of the cars interior. Her proof? I turned to my wife in the car during this conversation and saw the very same pearl necklace hanging from my wife’s neck under her coat. A gift for the hope of meeting again! This lady turned out to be married to a senior vice president to a fortune 500 company I was working for. Did I mention I became a foreman about 3 or 4 months later. They did meet again, many times. A week in Aspen, just them, that she came back from with a strap on harness rash that spoke of the intensity of that get together. But that’s another story.

Very hot story.

Thanks for the encouraging words in pm’s I’ve received. Both I and my x-wife are bi. We’ve had our periods of time that were unique or different. We’ve had our long and short term flings, outside of the marriage, with both sexes. We challenged each other, surrendered to each other, consumed each other, pushed it to the brink with each other.
She had the uncanny ability to literally pick up anyone she chose. Most might think I’m boasting or exaggerating but I’m not. A milk maid to emotions, and she could quickly draw that nectar from you at will. An avid gym nut. I couldn’t fathom or accomplish it since when I got home I was physically crushed, I’m in a skilled trade. She had an incredible six pack abs. Symmetric, like looking at a tray of Hawaiian King dinner rolls. Her arms were not huge but noticeably large and defined. I’ve had guys walk past me and ask her, can I touch them and she’d flex a stiff arm and her triceps would pop out like a meaty horse shoe from under her skin. Tight to the point where you could see the fibers that made the individual bundles of muscles. Alabaster skin since she loathed sunning and its rays didn’t treat her well. Freckled in a way that enticed you to want to find all of them. I never tired of seeing her profile, a twenty nine inch waist that was enhanced by those little banana shaped muscles hanging like six shooters on her hips and an ass firm enough that I once had her try to crack a walnut between her cheeks. Being from the north east, and of European decent, she speed skated when young for years. The contrast was amazing.
Point in fact. After attending a series of functions of all sorts, and successfully participating in some discreet improprieties, we had an on going bet. When either of us called it, the first to have lured someone of either sex for a tryst at a party and successfully accomplishing it, won! My penalty was usually placing my ankles next to my ears and grunting through her administered wrath. As if that was punishment! Hers was usually the ironic bondage on the bench press with the remote toys buzzing away in torment. She puddle’d well and tasted better! There was nothing like sitting there and seeing how slowly writhing as that low hum buzzing out of her insides. (Remind me to tell you about the remote putt plugs we got into.).
I saw her pick up a 40ish woman at a formal corporate dinner party within 5 minutes of us getting there. We entered the hall (big swanky hotel in Philadelphia) and each of us scanned the room for potential. She I must admit had the upper hand. Take my word for it. But I had a flair for the working staff since I had a couple of notches on my grips for busboys, a waiter and waitress or two. She leaned against me and with her chin on my shoulder she said, “there”. “Where” I countered, thinking I haven’t had my first cocktail yet “Far wall, in the baby blue glittery dress that’s saying, peel me” I looked across an saw a brunette in her 40’s in a low slung sausage casing of a gown. She had short well styled hair, black as a raven, a tan that was impressive and those mounds. This was some high priced tit job. My wife took off across the floor, I followed and stopped mid distance at the bar and ordered a martini and just watched. She hesitated for an instant in her approach, almost cat like as the man that was standing with this lady, turned away from her. My wife walked up and immediately went past that personal space we all try to defend. Their shoulders touched and she leaned and whispered something to her, with that she reached up and gently, with her finger tips, grabbed a pearl necklace the woman was wearing. What was imperceptible was how the pearls cascaded and rolled over the woman’s breasts. She held them and looked at them and made eye contact with her. Pulled at the strand and almost made the woman lean forward nearing their faces from the tug. The whispering continued and just before the man accompanying her turned back. She let the pearls fall in between the woman’s taught mounds, by dropping her finger they were wrapped around, and the finger also dropped and I witnessed the gentle stroke of the breast just inside her cleavage. In minutes this lady was so fully charged that her nipples stood visible through the rhinestone covered fabric. She grabbed her wrist and off they went, just as the woman’s partner turned to see her walking away, with no knowledge of what was in store for her. I followed, and the last glimpse I got was of my wife placing her hand on the woman’s back, caressing the deep cleft running down the center of her back and with each step her hand dropped until it was cupping her swaying ass tightly encased in that dress. They turned the corner into an alcove where the restroom doors were.
I had lost again! But my cock told another story though. Her account of what occurred inside was vivid. She said they stumbled into the last stall, embraced tightly as their arms wrapped and hands stroked each others backs and clutched handfuls of head hair. Their tongues sparred over each others. She divulged that the woman’s eye pupils dilated as she broke away from their kiss while she had pinned her against the tile wall. She untied her gowns knot behind her neck and dropped the dresses top, and the woman followed her with eye contact of an intense stare as she lowered her open mouth to one then the other nipple. She took turns rolling her tongue around her nipples and drawing on them with gentle, tugging sucks. She said the woman sat on the commode and was entranced as my wife slowly pulled the front of her gown up. She had to pull and wiggle, sashaying her hips to defeat the grip of the gown. But that once her thighs were free and exposed, she spread them and exposed her panties She said that her facial expression was of a smile and an almost involuntary “Ohhhhhhhhh” as she lunged forward and mouthed and licked her mound through the sheer black fabric of her panties. That every so often she would back out and ogle at her thighs as she would run her hands up and down them and smiled with glossy saliva covered lips. She drove deep as her shaky hand held my wife’s panty crotch to a side. My wife said she reached out and grabbed the back of her neck and used that posture to pull and ride her new friends slobbering mouth. Finally she had to raise one leg up and cock her hip, place her high heeled pump on the bowls edge to open herself even more. Her pumps sharp tip stroking the ladies trimmed raven haired crotch. It ended with them trading places, the woman turned and reaching out and grabbing the upper edge of the stall door, high heels spread making her calf’s tense in the position. Curving her spine to jut her warm jewel back and accessible. Her breasts swaying, her dress a glittery donut wrapped just above her hips.My wife sitting on the porcelain, leaning forward, legs spread and face buried deep as her hands cupped her ass and plied her open . Smearing her lipstick between this woman’s ass, thighs, and pussy. She said she tasted sweet, her texture smooth, warm and inviting. That she devored this woman with licks, sucking and biting her. Said she had perfumed everything. Her pussy lips like rumpled curtains had to be pried open with effort from her tongue. That she was impressed at the meatiness of her and pulled, tugged, and grabbed at her warm slick thick pussy lips with her mouth. That she unintentionally drove the tip of her nose into her ass as she pushed her face and tongue deeper. The lady wore no underwear, and moaned and hissed as my wife’s tongue and fingers explored everything. She said finally she let go of the door and slumped forward from the waist up, one hand pushing back off the door and the other holding the top of her head firmly into her. That when she hit that point, her legs buckled and she had to hold her up around her waist to keep her from dropping to the tile floor. That during it all, only two person had entered, the first she just raised her feet from view in the stall, the second paid no attention as they fixed their hair and redid their make-up. My cock was tented and dripping listening to this. She reached over and ran a fingertip in circles around the wet spot over the tip of my cock inside my pants. She leaned across the front seats and said, “I won, you know what that means”. I smiled in the darkness of the cars interior. Her proof? I turned to my wife in the car during this conversation and saw the very same pearl necklace hanging from my wife’s neck under her coat. A gift for the hope of meeting again! This lady turned out to be married to a senior vice president to a fortune 500 company I was working for. Did I mention I became a foreman about 3 or 4 months later. They did meet again, many times. A week in Aspen, just them, that she came back from with a strap on harness rash that spoke of the intensity of that get together. But that’s another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back