Letting Go - closed for Mighty Quill and myself

He smiled softly and held her carefully, letting the heat seep into her body as he read the confusion in her face and eyes, waiting to see if her body would relax and her mind could follow.

"Your confusion is natural Eve, and that's why I brought you here, to my home. I'm going to help you find peace, to calm your inner voice. There is no way to force it on or into you, only show you how to come to that place, how we do it here, and why. Then you'll know what YOU need, and will be able to make the choice to give all of yourself to the One you decide is right"

Inside the massive chamber it grew still, the water moving and their breathing the only sounds as he held her safely in his arms.

"What you're looking for, it isn't all about just one person, it's about two. and as you learn who You are, it will make it easier to find the One you want, and need"
 
Evelyn

She became aware of how she was perched in his lap and how he held her in place so she did not sink nor float off but in noticing that she also could feel him pressing intimately to her. The flush that rose to her cheeks was not from the heated water at that point but bringing attention to the fact seemed silly as much as unsettling both at the same time.

"Should I move?" She had to ask as she had his cock pinned between their bodies and last thing she wanted him to think was she was some sort of cock tease!

"W-what uh.." brushing her sticking strands of hair from her face, she tried to clear her mind and ask her next question. "Am I to.. Is there some sort of exercises or reading material....." her head shaking side to side as she asked, " something to read or do, How do I figure out what is missing exactly that will aid me in ..con..control?" She lapped her lips once more, her hand moving under water to rest against his bent knee to try and give his.. growing interest a bit of space.

"I watched my grandparents.." She blurted out to distract herself from his cock and nearness, a rush of whispered words, clearing her throat a bit to give him a seemingly serene smile and failing. "He was the man of the house and while he respected my grandmother, she had her duties and he had his.. they were a team and if she was sick or he was sick, they trusted one another to make sure everything was done. And it GOT DONE.." She stressed those words, "It is so hard to find that and I've grown so used to men who don't deliver, I just gave up on men entirely.." A sullen look crossed her face as she murmured more to herself, "and i am so not lesbian material.." groused really, begrudged pouting almost. The entire world had no troubles in the dating and marriage field, why did she need more, crave more?
 
"If you've given up on men entirely"

He lifted Eve and shifted her easily over his legs, lowering her down so her own straddled his and they now faced each other, his cock pressed to her belly as he held one large hand to her back and the second to her firm buttocks.

"Then why are we here now, nude, and you're looking at me with such want and desire?"

He held her gently to his body, his eyes soft and studying her own, knowing the lust he felt for her was mutual, but that wasn't what he brought her to the pool for.

Or was it?

"There is nothing wrong knowing your own sexual preferences and enjoying them, just because some men would rather watch two sexy women make love and not participate doesn't make it right or wrong for you."

It was part of why he had brought Eve to his home, to let her find peace of mind and focus on who she was and what she needed to be whole, identifying those things were the first step, then creating a working plan how to get there, and finally putting that plan into place were all goals she had yet to reach.

"You're a highly sexual creature Eve, last night in my bed proved it, you were nervous, but determined, and as you slept you moved into my body, wanting the safety and comfort of a male, not away. Despite what your last lover did or didn't do for you, you wanted me to be near you"

He smiled and kissed her, not a short kiss of tender reassurance but the kiss of a man who wanted a woman, his arms crushing her to his body as he pushed her lips open with his and swirled his tongue deep into her mouth, his eyes open and studying her face, his body feeling her own push into him, wanting more.

"Would you trust a man to teach you after you've slept with him Eve, can you still see me as Master if I take you here and now, dominate you physically, sexually, mentally? Is that what you want? Is it what your mind and body NEED?"

He held her in arms made of steel, not hurting, but not letting her pull away either, knowing the way she ground into his hard cock meant that at the very least her body craved his.

He kissed her again, harder, more demanding, a hand at her neck gripping her hair, not holding back as he took what he wanted, part of his mind cool and rational as she moaned and ground her body harder to his own.

"Look at me Eve, reach into your mind and be brutally honest, is THIS what you want and need?"
 
Evelyn

She was confused by his mannerisms and how he changed tactics on her. With wide startled eyes, she shifted her torso back from touching him as he pulled her over his lap. Heat spread as she felt him rigid between the lips of her sex, a protest clogging her throat at the intimate way he was pushed to her.

"I.." croaked out her hips shifting as the wanton heat lit and ignited with his mouth taking hers. She responded, she could not fight attraction but she was growing angry with each passing moment and the way he was manipulating her body to war with her mind.

"Would you trust a man to teach you after you've slept with him Eve, can you still see me as Master if I take you here and now, dominate you physically, sexually, mentally? Is that what you want? Is it what your mind and body NEED?"

His question, his demand was so out of character from what he had shown her so far and she wasn't trusting herself not to flay him open with the strew of curses clinging to her lips and tongue, raging through her mind. It was unfair to use her physical reactions against her!

She opened up to tell him to go to hell when he kissed her again, and damned if she did not return it with a heat of her own, almost angrily she feasted on him as he so brazenly shoved in her face. Lust... while it had its purposes, it was just that. an empty solution to a physical need but lacked any emotional foundation and always left one aching for something more.

"Look at me Eve, reach into your mind and be brutally honest, is THIS what you want and need?" He pulled free to ask her as she glared at him, panting as she tried to gain freedom from his hold, she was shaking with desire but also furious both at the same time.

"IF.." she growled out at him, her fingers curling like claws as she ached to do something but at the same time, would not ever hurt another human being.. that only doubled her anger. "I merely wanted to fuck, I would've kept my money and STAYED HOME!" She yanked her arms once more, feeling trapped and quickly going from angry to hurt and damned if she would shed a tear in front of him!

"LET...Please.. let me go?" she turned her face from him, wishing she could shrink back further from him.
 
There was a fire deep inside Eve, and it wasn't just passion that made it burn so hot

He decided and held her tight, knowing if he let her have her wish she'd bolt and run away.

"NO, I'm not done here yet, and neither are you"

He spoke softly, her body still crushed to his, the lust quickly dying and her own fire nearly extinguished so suddenly it brought a nagging worry.

"IF I wanted merely to fuck you, I could have done so last night, but that's not what this is about."

One handed he held her, the other capturing her wrist to firmly push it behind her back, his second hand following to do the same and pin her arms behind as he looked down at her sitting on his lap.

"You want to submit, but you're confused, not sure what to submit, or to who, or even how, you have a need to serve, you crave a man, but you don't know HOW"

Her small wrists pinned in one of his own large hands, he used the other to lift her chin and force her eyes to his own, knowing his own calm face was lit both with desire for her body, and the need of a Dominate male to claim it.

"YOU don't set the limits as to what is done, I do, YOU don't say HOW the lessons are taught, I DO. I won't let you go as you'll run from me, and that's NOT going to happen, I'm here to help you open UP, to look inside you and see what's confusing you and sort it all OUT."

His calm was returning, his eyes no longer hard and aggressive ran up and down her trembling body, and he shifted to give her a few inches of distance from his own.

"It's just you and I Eve, here and now in this cave, and outside among the others it is STILL just you and I, I am your teacher, YOUR mentor, YOUR MASTER, but all I can offer you will be wasted if you lash out every time I get too close"
 
Evelyn

She had not been held captive before and it shocked her that he denied her. But had she truly expected him to release her simply because she wanted him to? She had read some information about D/s and dominate men and power exchanges, but she had never experienced it before. .. and he told her no!

So she sat, on his lap and was mute, blinking and stumped on what to do, think or even say. She panted but it wasn't from anything but the arousal he created when he touched her. She did not struggle further to gain freedom, as each time she moved, hot water lapped her peaked nipples and her slick body slid against his. The water lapped like a gentle caress, to the most intimate parts of her that were, until he started to touch her, almost immune to responding lately. She felt it now though, that need to scratch that itch, to feel him slip within her..His hard eyes met hers and it helped to try and shove those feelings behind a door.. sort of.

He said NO!

.. wow..


He didn't give in to her demand, he didn't walk away and he didn't even appear angry with her. He wasn't cursing at her, or ignoring her like she were some child sent to her room. He didn't even look at her with disgust, disapproval or anything else she could determine to be negative but the look in his eyes was warming her still. how could she behave herself with him looking at her like she was dinner?!

He didn't say anything she did not already know, or at least sense in some small part of her heart. Even now she wanted to do just what he suspected she would do if he let her go, run.. and more of her wanted to be pushed back fully against him and go back to that moment of mindlessness when she could only feel the firm strength of him beneath her melting body.

Is that what he thought this was? A lesson? It didn't feel like a lesson, he was supposedly taking her to talk about how she ended up here and what was expected of her.. TALK! not.. "Was lead to believe we were to talk..." she responded quietly, but her eyes were hard on his and not letting up, the temper still simmered under the surface but she was controlling it as well as her words and tone. "And it felt more like a condemnation for responding to ..." she tossed her head to get her hair out of her eyes, blowing at it to get it off her face as her hands were captured. She growled once more, irritated to be held captive but was not going to go that route again clearly specified as HIS territory. "You." she punctuated it out as those stormy emerald orbs turned back on him. "Than a lesson in your dominance."

She couldn't help how she responded to his words, too many times had she been mocked for having desires. Belittled before others had stung her so deeply, she would not ever forget that moment and how it made her feel as if she was wrong in what it was she wanted.

"I am not ruled by my hormones, am not here because all I want is to see to my own release and go off to nap the day away.." she finally worked the words out and sat staring at him, almost defiantly so.
 
Last edited:
"Bull"

In a word he summed up her reply to him, denying her any power in the argument, no, in the heated discussion, they were having.

"You're filled with needs, emotions, cravings, you can't pretend to ignore what drives your body crazy because it's messing with your mind and emotions as well. I saw that the first minute you and I were together. KEEP lying to yourself, but you can't hide it from me, you came her wanting help, and you'll find it, but not YOUR way, it will be done MY way"

He brushed the annoying hairs back, ran his hand slowly over the side of her face and cheek as he did so, her eyes closing automatically and leaning into his hand, his smile soft as he waited for her to open them.

"You and I don't run away, we stand together and work through it. You showed trust a few minutes ago in the water, now show it again. LOOK at me, I'm NOT going to hurt you, I will make you think, and feel, and take a hard look at yourself until you and I both know exactly what you NEED. I will fight for you. NO ONE IS GOING TO HURT YOU."

He spoke the last words in a near growl, his deep voice rolling off the ceilings and walls, his hand letting her wrists go to cup her head in them as his eyes bored into her own.

"LET GO EVE"

It wasn't a command, more so a plea of passion

"OPEN yourself to me and TRUST that when it's all done, you'll be safe, sane, and able to understand what you need, with a plan as to how to have it"
 
Evelyn

She stared right into those eyes of his, "I do not deny having them..." croaked out in a ragged whisper. "How do I do that if I do not know you, your rules, what you require, if anything of me? How? How do I know you in a day to be able to do more than wait for instruction? I can not read your mind.. I Can not anticipate .." it felt like a round and round

"I do not know what you want from me!" hissed out in a low tone, brows drawn together as she stressed her complete confusion, "I've not been here before, at this place, in this situation, in this time and not with you!" Her tone never carried like his had in the chamber.

She could not bring herself to act without some prompt to what it was he wished of her, she could not chance that rejection or anger. She was raw emotionally and vulnerable in her quest into the unknown. She had no plan, she had no reassurances, she had no knowledge to even step forward with her normal air of confidence!

"I am here, damn it! What, how can I possibly give more of what I do not know of, to give you?" Clearly lost, she again turned to him for answers.
 
"Trust"

He offered the word and watched her face, not pushing, not demanding, simply waiting for her emotions to calm.

"As for instruction, you simply BE yourself with me. I am not here to judge you, rather to help. I won't criticize you, only instruct, just be who you are, be HONEST and open, and you and I will do just fine."

He wondered if she realised it wasn't just one person involved in the relationship, that his emotions and thoughts would be put to the "test" as well, for as attractive as she was physically, her submissive inner nature was even more of a draw, and he could feel his own turmoil in wanting to keep her for himself, to claim her as his own.

"Eve, there is NO book that gives you and I all the answers, I wish there were, but we're all different, too complex, to ne able to use an index, find that certain page and in it the absolute perfect answer. You're NOT on display here, you're among family that live the life and can be your friends, there isn't anything we will do together that they too haven't experienced, so don't feel alone or awkward, you're NOT going to fail because there is no final exam"

He smiled, then kissed her softly, lettting his lips and tongue linger as his body thrilled to her own so easily, regretting it had to end as thier lips parted.

"Tell me how you first became aware of the Dom/sub relationship or even how it existed, what kept you coming back to it, How old where you and what do you find the most interesting and attractive about it? Share yourself with me, and in return I'll share my life, with you"
 
Evelyn

There is no book? But she had found hundreds of information articles online.. granted each one was different than the other. Some had a few things in common, but barely a recipe. "My best friend told me long ago I am a perfectionist and a tad picky." A little offended by those words so long ago, she added in, "I'm not a perfectionist, I AM picky and any job doing is worth doing well, and right the first time.." Body relaxing once more, she sat with her hands in her lap, still straddled over him as she made no move to get off. "I can not believe a woman can truly be moved by a spineless man.. I'm not sure why of it, or hows really, only that I can not respect a man I can put stiletto heel marks into."

A soft sigh with memories, as there were many years of it. "Always been attracted to confident, dominate men. Men who know what they want, honest and no 'games'. A man you know, if needed, could protect me and make me feel safe. A partner as well, who knows it takes two, not any one person and they aren't weak for it, nor do they fall into some sort of helpless laze phase once they realize that I AM capable of a hell of a lot.." Lifting her eyes to his, she offered a lopsided smile. "I don't meet many confident matured men, and the more I read about D/s, the more I realize that that type of man is exactly what I seek... but they do not seem to exist outside of D/s, or are already married." a wet hand lift up to brush her hair behind her ear, scratching her cheek a moment as she thought about it.

"It is a lot like, if they smell the submissive in me, they start to take advantage of that fact. If I do it all for them, they are content to take and take and then keep taking, until i am but an annoyance in their lives and a memory. And when it gets to the point that I have to chase down them and try to convince them to touch me, to spend any time with me or even to lend me a hand, and I get an annoyed leave me be response... well you do the math."

She grinned a bit then as she went over what she could recall he had asked her, "You asked a lot of questions.." Shifting a bit closer to be comfortable, her mind turning over memories.

"Each failed relationship kept me coming back to it. Because each failed relationship layered on another thick shell to not repeat the same mistakes again. Most are selfish today, and that saddens me to say it but it is true. Few care for any one else but themselves. Its become acceptable and men have become brow beaten by mother, woman and media to act like wayward little boys in constant need of a mother or mothering.. Even work ethics are failing. How do you recognize a good one in the sea of sewage?" she was honest in what she said though most would not like to be considered sewage, it was what it was.

"I know I could make the right one happy..." She halted to consider her working but then went with what she was originally going to say, "For a lifetime or two..It is finding the man who matches my desires. Not me personally, that would get boring!" she grinned, "But desires the same things and would not take advantage of me for being who I am."
 
"You're not talking of the average man, or even the average Dom, Eve."

She had calmed and began to really talk, to share with him her real feelings, of her past hurt, and current, of her hopes, her desires, her needs. He brushed a hair back, then returned the hand to her hip, his eyes soft as he spoke.

"You're talking about a man in control, of himself first, and then others who depend on him and need that control. A man who has.........."

He paused, thinking back to his own child hood, of the stories his mother used to read him of the medieval nights, of a round table, and an oath that bound them all together. He was young enough to dream, to want to be one of those immortal heroes, but with age, came wisdom, but also the loss of some of those dreams as reality set it in.

"a code."

He stroked her back gently, willing himself to gather his thoughts, to guide the conversation in a direction that would help Eve.

"You want to submit to a man who won't insult your intelligence or your worth, who can look into your eyes and make you wet below, as well as feel loved, protected and cared for at the very same time. A man who won't fail you when you need him, that brings his passion to your bed and stirs both your body, and your soul."

He wondered how old she was, never really scanning for that information on the dossiers other then to make sure past clients were of the legal age, age was relative after all, it was maturity and experiences that set people apart.

"There's nothing wrong with being picky, it shows you have your own code and follow it, you want a REAL man to give yourself to, because deep down you know you're worth it"
 
Evelyn

"Yes!" wet hands gripped suddenly to his shoulders as they nearly touched foreheads together, her eyes wide and boring into him, not through. "Yes, exactly! A real man of moral, honor and even a bit of a wickedness to him without being sadistic, cruel or abusive!" Her smile blossomed full from every where, no longer did it not reach her eyes.

"A man like that, a man I could gladly, would want to crawl for and not feel I am honoring some nit witted moron without a pair.. one i can support and be proud to be his and lucky both at the same time.. I've met so many men, longed for them in many ways but all were fleeting and had the emotional depths of a teaspoon! Each and every one had that character flaw.. no code of honor.." she nodded then, shifting back on her bottom to smile, a step closer! finally!

"A man to make or help make tough decisions with me or even for me.. I grow so weary of over thinking every little thing.. the curse of being woman, is just that! We think too much, see in a kaleidoscope of colors and men can more easily narrow it down nine times out of ten." She smiled then, flashing her k-nines and then bent to him and kissed him fully on the mouth. Not too hard but hard enough, chaste enough as well before with drawing.

"Thank you..."
 
Last edited:
"I don't know if I should reply that you're welcome, or that I finally understand Eve, you're looking for a Master, a leather Master even, a code so hard he can't , no won't break it, has it tattooed into his soul. You're wanting an eternal mate, one you can give all of yourself to the end of time, and beyond, knowing that in his heart and hands you're always safe and HIS"

He brushed her cheek with the back of his scarred knuckles, pushed that hair back into place again, then slid the hand under her hair to cup the back of her head as he leaned forward to gently kiss her. For long seconds he let his lips rest on hers, and when they opened to him he softly pressed forward, tasting her as if for the first time, savoring her sweetness, his tongue gliding forward to tease her own as he pulled her body into his. It wasn't a chaste kiss, it was the kiss of a man wanting a woman, not just for the moment or for the one time pleasure, but for an eternity.

"I can teach you a code, offer you the understanding of the words that guide a man like that, show you how to demonstrate your respect and understanding to him, I can, and will do that for you"
 
Evelyn

She had thoughts, so many questions that they were clogging up the roadways of her mind and stumbling over one another to come forth, to be answered.finally! ... and then he ran his hand up her back and to her nape.

"I..uhh. he .. w-what?" she lapped her lips, letting them peel open as she pant lightly between, trying hard not to arch into that caress and tip her head back to his thick fingertips.

She had thoughts and valid questions on her mind, so many things to ask and guidance in which to seek. She wanted to know what this leather master thing was but he pressed his lips to hers, and those eyes of his were filled with a primal heat that captured her breath in her lungs.

Nails curled and bit into his shoulders, her thighs tensing as did her legs as they were once at rest about him. She opened with a low moan, sampling him without thought this go around. She wanted to explore him, to taste him and he was offering himself up without word and unlike last time, she was not blind sided by his move or shocked by the feel of him.

She dove in, thirstily she supped at his lips and coaxed playfully at his tongue, but the heat brewing within her was anything but playful. She pulled tighter around his neck and pulled flush to him, letting her pebbled nipples feel the heat radiating off his chest.

He could teach her.. sure.. she smiled as her thoughts scattered once more, forgetting what it was he was going to teach her just then. Tongue sweeping the seam of his lip and lower, she nipped him and tugged. Slanting her head to take him deeper as calves wrapped tight and clenched.
 
Fire, it burned through his veins as she kissed him, roared into his lungs and robbed him of vital air, his head spinning, exploding as the kiss turned into something much more, his hands kneading her firm buttocks as he lifted her easily, guiding her above and to his once again hard cock, then thrust upwards with his own hips.


He TOOK what he needed, slid half into her body, his hands dropping her body and letting it slide lower on his cock as he thrust a second time, then a third, his lips crushed to hers as his chest flattened her breasts, the water no longer a glassy surface but covered with ripples.

Again he thrust and heard a whimper, his jaw and lips hungry for Eve, his tongue swirling, teasing, thrusting as he literally growled, demanding MORE of her, his cock hammering deeper as his hands pulled her into his thrusts. He TOOK what she offered, took her passion and twisted it, adding that fire inside him to it, then returned it back harder, faster, deeper
 
Evelyn

A hoarse cry filled the room as her lips tore free of his, to suck in great gasps of air and let out the sudden consuming need rippling through her as he lift and set her right down onto his thrusting cock. half-moon marks marred his back as she arched back, head held high and lips to ceiling as she cried out. She shook from head to toe, her body opening under the pressure of him taking her hips into hand and pushing her down on him.

"Jeezsus!" hissed past her clenched teeth as she came crashing back down into him, open mouth and all, panting in his face as she tried hard to relax and accept him into her stretching core. Breasts bounced as he thrust up , again and again, each time she let out a squeak, a ragged gasp and a few choice curses.

Hands were every where, in his hair, in the skin at his nape, digging in, pulling him to her, she rocked her hips and ground downward, never caring for a moment that she didn't know him. Not his name, not his relationship status, if he was clean or not, if he was using a condom because she sure as hell hadn't had her birth control since arriving here.. not that she gave a fuck at that moment.

She could only hold on as her body clenched about his and he thrust like a mad man in and out of her. Fists of his hair, tilt his head back as she chewed his lower lip, using her chin to push to his as he opened and thrust his tongue down her throat and all she could do was pant, growl and mewl as she writhed atop his cock.
 
It was gone, he knew, as his hands gripped her ass and pulled hard spreading her even more, his control had left and all he wanted to do was simply fuck the woman in his arms senseless.

He rose from the water and speared her, rammed his cock deeper, not caring is she could or couldn't take all of his hard, throbbing shaft, simply hammered it into her as she whimpered and mewled, determined to make her scream out loud, to demand he fuck her senseless.

He laughed, the dark tone rolling over the waters and off the rock, his hand slapping her ass sharply, her yelp of pained pleasure making him laugh again as he drove deeper, his teeth sinking into her neck, marking her and daring her to return the affection, his hand wrapping in her hair as he bounced her willing body.

"LET GO EVE, LET GO"
 
Evelyn

Hair clung to her like a second skin, her body glistening in the bits of light that did reach into the room, it irritated but it only seemed to fuel her desire for more.. so much more, her eyes were shouting it as she clamped her jaw shut. Thighs though they quivered as she moved, tightened about his hips as she lift up, her hands pushing at him to gain some space only to let go and let him shove her back down onto him once again.

That slapping sound was driving her crazy and their scent had not reached her delicate nose just yet, but it would soon enough. She grunt with each impact, panting in a low nonstop moan that had her slipping to a place she had not ventured before. She could feel so fucking much! Each inch of her skin felt alive, tingling and prickled in some way or another. The fine hairs on her body were standing on end and receiving so much it was making her mindless as he stretched her open in his near brutal use of her body.. which only made her more sensitive and want, need more!

"please..." came out in a faint whisper as her lips burst open with another sharp cry. Brows knit and eyes grew heavy, she could feel her toes tingle, itching as the soles of her feet tickled and toes curled tighter still. Her ass tightened from the slap she could feel each and every single finger print left from that single smack to her ass and when she tightened!? god help her! Her walls within rippled and she could feel her cervix dip and twitch as she tightened yet further around him.

"Jesus.. PLEASE?" came louder, in a tone she did not recognize for the longest moment, as her own. She sounded needy, begging and breathy as she did so. and the scent of him and her arousal hit her as did the wet sounds of his cock slipping in and out of her center, that wet sucking and squishing sound of skin sliding together.

"please, fuck m-me?" whimpered out, legs tightening about his hips as her walls did a crazy dance and her claws sank deeper, "please.. mmmmm pleease fuck me. FUCK me!" Demanded as she used what leverage she could to push onto him, tightening herself about his cock intentionally.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top