The new new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I am...woke up with a smile. I have the house to myself... Got out of bed...got naked...been walking round...cock bouncing. Been out side with my coffee. Stroked to the sunrise ;)

It's a good morning to have the place alone.

There are so many links from Lit that have me so bleeping hard!

I think it's time to open the "Toy Box!"

Right?

Now?

yes I am...woke up with a smile. I have the house to myself... Got out of bed...got naked...been walking round...cock bouncing. Been out side with my coffee. Stroked to the sunrise ;)

Attaboy; I am getting hard chatting with a cute SF T girl.

Gosh... Just woke up. Super hard right now... Wish I had woke up with a cock in my ass and mouth though

Damn I am so horny ....wife is having her monthly visitor so I guess I am on my own !!

Please pass the Advil, the coffee and if a Bloody Mary is around I'd suck that back. Then, I may be up for sucking else!

much cooler out this morning..sitting on the patio waiting for the sun to pop over the trees...opened up my robe.. my little buddy enjoy warmth. would have been nice to have shared it...

Oh .... yes...I'm enjoying my morning edge

much cooler out this morning..sitting on the patio waiting for the sun to pop over the trees...opened up my robe.. my little buddy enjoy warmth. would have been nice to have shared it...

Oh .... yes...I'm enjoying my morning edge

that moment when the only word you can say is..."yummm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back