A Bird and a Guardian (closed for Mayu)

Soon, he was as exposed as she was, and he could wait no longer, pressing their bodies together, crushing her against him. His lips feasting on hers, her chest pressed into him, his manhood brushing against her, Darcy wasn't holding back. His hands roamed her freely, being gentle and loving over every inch of skin, every part of Eden's body as they rubbed her, explored her. From her shoulders, to the small of her back. Her tight ass, muscled thighs, lean calves, the contours of her feet. None of them were spared in his sensual massaging of her as he kissed her lips, and then her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, down her arms...only stopping to breathe, to look at Eden's beautiful, hopeful eyes.

"I want to do everything to you, Eden." He started again, down the other side of her body, his hands gently massaging her breasts, her sex. Readying it for what was coming as he gently lowered her to the floor, the plush carpeting. It wasn't ideal, and it probably wouldn't be as good, but he didn't care as Darcy ran his finger gently down the center of her, taking her in as he smiled warmly at her. "I want to make love to you, to show you how I feel about you....how I've always felt, in a way."

The moment hung as he started to move on top of her, even as his sadness started to show. "I want you to have my baby, Eden..."
 
Eden could not believe what she was hearing from him, her head was spinning with what he was telling her. And it was incredible, but even as he spoke to her she saw the sadness in his eyes. She could not be sure why he gave her a sad look, perhaps because he figured he would not be here for the child, or that he was betraying Nadine, or both. She heard his voice almost like a whisper to her, but looking at him and seeing him for who he was. She smiled a little bit and realized something.

He wanted to give her someone to live for, someone who would need her and always would. But in the back of her mind she was almost afraid. What if she refused to let Darcy go and then what? She just did not know but right now she knew what she wanted and what she needed. Feeling him moving against her how he was gentle and her body was open to him now more then ever. She saw the mix of love and sadness in her eyes it was very powerful feeling.

She did not say yes or no all she did was placed her hand to his cheek, and kissed him deeply on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him like she was terrified to let him go, and really she was. She loved him more then life itself and right now she was just afraid of losing everything. However she did not know if a child would be made since she had heard first time ending up with a baby was rare, maybe she would get lucky only time would tell for her. She returned the kiss.
 
He felt her arms encircle him, pulling and holding him closer as they kissed, his body pressing into hers on the ground. Even as she demanded from him, she yielded to him as well, and he felt her legs opening for him. Accepting what he was about to give, but Darcy still enjoyed the taste of her lips, the feel of her skin as their bodies melded more and more, intertwining together. The one thing he didn't have yet tormented him, taunted him as his manhood brushed against her thigh, awkwardly while they continued their coupling. It felt right, even as Darcy was drawn to the last time he'd done this...and who it'd been with.

It was different, and special. Eden gave in to him, moved with him...and as their breathing got heavy, their moans starting to build even as he still hadn't entered her, he knew the time had come. Reluctantly, he pulled away from the kiss, never losing her gaze as he moved astride her, straddling her. He spread her thighs just a bit farther, tenderly pushing her apart so that he could finally give her the one thing that could possibly hold her together while he was gone.

He breathed in again. "Eden..." He whispered as he moved forward, feeling her against his manhood. Her body seemed to want him, and the heat of her, her walls opening for him as he gently pushed his way in. "Oh, Eden...." He hissed. "...you have no idea how long I've wanted this for. How long I've...." His breath came apart again as her pussy enveloped him slowly, tenderly as two bodies became one.
 
The way he made her feel was incredible and right now? She just did not care. Moving her hips with him as she felt his skin against her own. For a virgin she was not worried about it really, grinning a little as she looked into those eyes. Sighing silently as she stroked his cheek, it was very nice. Right now everything was as it should be, seeing those dark eyes. She was really happy about this place. She knew he would never hurt her and it was amazing, right now she was content.

Life was hard as it was but right now? all she wanted was to love and be loved in return. Moaning happily as she felt what he was doing to her. Feeling his body brush up against her it was incredible, but right now she was just really happy. Stroking his cheek she felt every inch of him, and the way she looked at him showed how much she loved the man before her. And moaned even more as she moved her body right into his, right now it was a wonderful feeling that she knew.

Then she moaned louder feeling him going into her body, digging her fingers into him. But was being sure not to hurt him, to be to rough. Panting happily she moved her hips into him even more. "I love you Darcy" She said curious if he loved her that much. But would understand if he did not say it. Since Nadine was his life and always knew that, she kissed him deeply, it was wonderful. Her heart pounding as right now she was just really happy with life.
 
"I love you too."

He managed to gasp it out after she kissed him, their lips meeting in one more glorious duel before he had to pull back for air. Enough to say the four words that had dogged him for too long, that he felt would be betraying his wife by admitting that his heart was, in this moment, belonging to someone else. A borrowing, a favor, whatever you'd call it, Darcy knew that for this night, he would be someone else's lover. Someone else's husband, even if the moment was fleeting, the time borrowed, the ending inevitable. You couldn't cheat fate, even if Darcy was, in a away he himself wasn't aware of, cheating the reaper.

Because it hadn't just been his wife he'd lost that night. Nobody had known, nobody had told anyone, but Darcy had lost his offspring as well. They had planned on kids, talked about it, even tried, but everything had happened so fast. It had been Darcy's motivation for confronting the mob boss, as he knew he couldn't have them growing up in a world controlled by the gang, where he had to look over his shoulder every day wondering if that would be the day that his kids lost their father. And he did what he always did: he took action.

But what he was doing right now wasn't rash. He'd had several weeks to think about it, meditate about it, even fantasize about what he'd feel like inside of Eden. And what he was feeling right not was nothing like what he'd expected, and it was amazing. Her body pressed against his, moving against him, comforting him, loving him, pleasuring him as he thrusted inside of her...it was a perfect coupling. Eden had scars, she'd made mistakes, but for this moment, they were perfect.

She completed him. Darcy didn't want it to end, even as he felt his own surge coming, his eyes widening as he looked at her under him. Pushing harder, wanting her to get there too, gasps and moans and sighs and-

"Eden!"
 
Time seemed to stand still for them and now? everything made sense to her watching him move was incredible. Everything about him was wonderful, she loved him more then anything in the world, it was wonderful. And now was the time to really show him just how much she loved him, he always seemed to know what to do or say for her. Right now it was just very different to her, feeling his e yes on her even when her eyes were closed. It was nice to really see different things with him.

But when he moved into her, her body clenched him a little bit as she moved her hips up to him sometimes. Her heart was beating quickly and it was beyond perfect. She opened up her eyes as her moans could be heard, her hands on his shoulders and heard his moans, groans everything it was amazing how she got him to be like this. Stroking his cheek she could not help but just kiss him with much love. She loved him more then life and now? everything was just to the point of no return for her.

She did not care now she just cried out, moving her head back as she groaned louder and her panting was heard. It was so different and right now? it was just really amazing how everyone could just be like this. It was amazing and right now? she did not give a shit about anything. "Oh god Darcy!" She groaned out with much love, not caring about a thing any more. At least not right now. Her voice could be heard all over the room but didn't care as she kissed him with so much love.
 
It was fitting that their first real joining of their bodies would end this way. Her voice rising after his, the tensing of both of their limbs, gasps and moans escaping as they climaxed. Not at the exact same time, but close enough that it was special. Darcy and Eden were linked now, the fluids from their bodies mixing, with her receiving his seed. His child, hopefully. Their child. The thing that would keep her alive when he was gone. Giving the one he loved something to hope in with her friends being taken from her. Darcy received her kiss eagerly, even as he felt his adrenaline lessening, the high already reached.

He slid off of her, now lying beside her as he tenderly stroked her cheek. Just letting the moment settle, both of them slowly coming to realize what they'd done. The night didn't have to end, but neither did it seem right to just have it disappear into a lost evening of lust and desire. This was supposed to be special, and supposed to be right. He didn't know how much time passed as they just looked at each other, Darcy's smile never leaving, the carpet under him as the flickering of the fire was the only sound in the room aside from their breathing.

Finally, Darcy found the words. "Thank you, Eden." He said softly, his mood lightening a bit. "I...I wanted something of me to be left on this world. With Nadine gone, and me soon to be, well...." He couldn't find his voice then, his smile lessening a bit even as the love stayed in his eyes. "...I guess I just had to be a bit selfish this time."

A bit of a mischevious smirk lit his face. "Although, the night's not over..."
 
Eden could tell he was happy as they finally became one, it always made her curious as to how certain things would go. But right now she was pretty happy how she was feeling, he made everything feel that much nicer to her. Right now however she could not help but be really happy with life. Being with Darcy she knew all to well she would still feel alone at times, but knew and understood he wanted to leave a part of him behind, which would help her live in every moment.

Though she could not think about what her life would be like without him, he was the air she breathed and yet now he was trying to give her another reason to live. He was always selfless when it came to the two women in his life, she loved him because of that. She knew he loved Nadine more then life itself and now he loved her just as much. She did not know how this would work, what would happen here. But she looked at the man before her as he spoke what he did.

She stroked his cheek and smiled at him seeing him start to become sad again, she nudged him a little bit. But seeing that smirk she laughed a little bit and sat up a little. Looking into those eyes of his and kissed him deeply. Resting her hand on his bare chest she truly did love him more then anything in this world. When he would leave her she did not know how she would take it. So she would not give him up that easily, she loved him to much. "That's good" She giggled.
 
"Yeah." Darcy looked at her with a mischievous smile. "Why don't you get on top this time...." He rolled over just a bit, letting her straddle him as the fire continued to cackle on. "...I'm sure you've got enough left in you to show me a thing or two, right?"

As she gently got astride him, it turned out that she did.

***************

Night turned into morning, and even the most lustful and physical urges had to give way to the body's need for sleep. They'd stayed there, on the carpet, with a blanket pulled down at some point, by somebody (probably Eden, knowing them). And as Darcy rolled over, he felt a bit of soreness at the unnatural position and sleeping area that they'd taken, smelling the familiar scent of a burnt out fire, the cold morning air filtering through his nostrils.

He rolled his neck. A bit sore, to be sure, but he'd definitely slept in worse areas. In positions. And with worse people. He came up with a start, not feeling the familiar warmth next to him.

Eden. Where was she? He looked around, the full realization of what had happened last night finally coming to him. She had been so had, and he had- they had-

Oh God. "Eden?" He called. The crow was perched on the fireplace mantle, and tilted its head towards the kitchen. So either she was there, or a clue to where she was was there.

Knowing her, she would've either left...or was preparing breakfast for them right now. Darcy sniffed the air for a scent other then his own (and the fireplace), and found his answer. She'd always gotten up earlier then him...
 
The night with her lover was incredible really, everything was as it should be and knew that everything would be more then fine. It was nice to think of such things, how they ended up which was rather nice in its own way. It was magical the night that they had, like nothing seemed to matter but the two of them. And right now? things were meant to fall this way, but that did not mean she would just throw him to the wolves, she would fight to keep him there with her as long as she could.

Now would come the part where everything would be really something else if something happened, now however it was kinda nice to be able to know how precious life was when she had someone very special for her, it was truly nice to feel the love that he honestly had for her. Love was really precious and to her? it was something that would always be with her in more then one way. Right now things were just simple and perfect, the night of love making was incredible.

She always got up very early that was just the way she was, and right now everything just seemed so good, life was a precious thing and everything just seemed so different. She was making a feast so to speak some eggs, toast, sausage something she knew he really liked. She was the simple girl that loved to cook. She heard her name called and before she could even say anything she just walked out there with two plates. Smiling she knew that the crow would have pointed to where she was.

'Morning sunshine' She said with such a kind smile and voice to her, she was in a black robe and had some meat for the crow as she tossed it to the bird knowing he would catch it. She had a feeling that he would be sore so she went over to give him a hand, since he wasn't as young as he use to be, but she knew that had nothing to do with it, was the fact he slept strangely on a hard floor. She just loved like hell to give him shit about it, just to lightly pick on the guy. She kissed him lovingly.
 
"Thanks." Her kiss invigorated him. Seeing the robe on her reminded him that he was...well, not wearing anything, and he blushed a little sheepishly as he went to find something decent. But what was decent, when they'd seen all of each other? More then just their bodies, but their very souls. Her, how much he'd wished not to hurt her. And him, Eden's total, unconditional, accepting love, of whatever he could give to her. Darcy felt like it wasn't enough, that it never would be, but the kindness radiating through her now showed him different.

They made their way to the table, after he'd put on his pants. Something in him made him leave the shirt behind. Let her stare at him, look at him, the way he was looking at her now. Even in that robe, she was still beautiful, still drawing him in after all of what they'd been through. She wasn't sister to him anymore, the best friend. He chewed on a sausage - tasty little thing that she'd thrown together - not able to take his eyes off of her as they ate. It was love, different and special in its own way as he looked at her.

Darcy wanted to mention that the food was fabulous. Which it was. That she'd meant so much to him over the years. She had. That there was a long, long path ahead for both of them, with her father still be dealt with. To try to cushion her against what was likely happening afterwards; the crow loomed nearby, intent on keeping its end of the deal. Rules were rules, and they'd bent one with Darcy still being here. But there was no breaking them. His time would come, sooner then either of them wanted, one way or another.

So he settled with a base reaction.

"You're beautiful, Eden."

Plans could wait.
 
Eden smiled at him and could see the love that he had for her, it was just really sweet, right now? she just did not know what to do or say, right now she was unsure exactly what was to happen. She noticed he just realized he was naked it was kinda funny. Almost the kind of reaction you would get when you were drunk and woke up with someone beside you, wondering if you slept with him or her. She watched him recover quickly and right now? It was just kinda nice really. But she noticed what he put on.

Making her smile even more when he was shirtless, she could tell he wanted to say something to her. But what could he possibly say to her? Her life was going to get hard but have a purpose, to bring forth a special life. Right now? She just did not know what would happen, but she did know one thing, rather she was pregnant or not she would not let him go without one hell of a fight with whom ever tries to take him. She was not the kind of girl that liked to lose, she was like her father in that aspect.

But nothing else, but then when he said what he did she blushed a little bit. Looking up into his eyes, she reached over placing her hand on his arm. "Your not so bad yourself Darcy" She said with a soft playful tone but she was honest and open. It was so different to know she was now really a woman. She never thought that the man she had loved for years, since she was about sixteen would end up trying to get her pregnant. Right now it was just really happy about all sorts of things.

"How's the food?" She asked with a soft look.
 
"It's great, Ed. It's always great." He sighed, idly munching on bacon as he looked around, seemingly uncertain again. "Wish I could cook." Darcy tried to avoid the fact that Nadine always did their cooking. This wasn't about Nadine, and as he took in his beautiful friend again, it wasn't about him, either. It was about her, and the child he was hoping she would have for him, and for them. Keeping hope alive in a world that seemed to have none of it, for two people that seemed to have none of it at too many points in their lives. Her touch still comforted him, and for the first time, he didn't feel any urge to pull away.

There was so much to do. Not just finishing breakfast and cleaning up, or coming to grips with what they'd done last night, or with what he'd confessed to her about wanting to give her something to live for. Or that it was about him making peace with his death, knowing that not every part of him on this world had been wiped out, thrown away, or lost to history. That he was, in a way, being selfish in asking her to carry on when he wasn't going to, even if that was a choice that was being taken away from him.

But right now, he had to enjoy it. And so he looked at her, again, the way her hair framed her, the way her body, scarred or not in places, seemed to glow at him from under the robe. He smiled at her when the silence stayed on, no longer uncomfortable or uneasy as it had been during the past few weeks when they hadn't managed to say anything. Darcy finished his food, looking at her knowingly.

"Think you should shower first." He nodded.
 
Eden had no idea what the man before her was thinking but had a feeling it was something deep, she cared so much for him and it truly was nice to be able to take every moment like this and just deal with it. But right now? It was to the point where everything was just really nice and right now? She did not seem to really care about a thing. She finished up her meal and hearing what he said about enjoying it she nodded. Cleaning up and thinking of all the possibilities in life.

Deep down she prayed every day that he was still here to just keep him a little longer. Course this happened every damn day and pretty soon she knew he would either die in front of her or he would just vanish like a ghost. Though she didn't and wouldn't let him go again and not as easily because right now? She loved him and did not ever want to let him go. But least he would have a little taste of immortality through the baby when ever she became pregnant.

Hearing his suggestion about a shower she nodded to him, walking over to him she could not help but really love this moment. She took his plate once he was done and smiling even more thinking about it. "So care to shower with me?" She said as he walked up to him and looked into those eyes of his and now? She was really happy about this. Placing her hand on his and squeezing it with much love. She kissed him softly on the lips, comfortable with the love that they had.

"I should probably tell you Darcy even with me agreeing to have your child, just don't think I will let you go easily. I may have something to live for now but that doesn't mean I will role over and let you go from me" She said softly. Pulling away she walked away and allowed her robe to fall off her body, her hips swaying a message to him wanting him to join her as she turned on the water in the shower and stepped in, thinking of the very sexual and passionate night that they had.
 
It had never occurred to Darcy, even as she smiled saucily at him, that there was an option other then them taking separate showers. Eden squeezed his hand, kissing him softly as she spoke, and he took in her words more then her body...with some effort, especially as she walked away. The sway in her hips would have been enough, but something in how she untied the robe, letting it fall off of her shoulders, was so sensual. And hot. And...he stopped trying to think about it as she walked into the bathroom, naked, and Darcy rose to join her, slowly leaving his own clothes in a heap on the ground.

Her words stirred him, and saddened him. Darcy wasn't entirely sure how much control he had over his own time to go, especially when he had expected to be gone by now. Whatever mystical forces held him here had apparently given him leave once already - something inside of him had made him stay after the death of the gang leader. Maybe he could do it again, even if he wasn't really sure how he could...or if he would.

He loved Eden, but a part of him still loved his wife, too. What would he decide when the time finally came?

Those thoughts were put aside as he slipped into the shower with Eden, trying to sneak up on her even if such a thing weren't possible in the home they now shared. Soft, gentle hands went to her shoulders, the water now hitting them both as he slowly felt down her strong arms, kissing where her neck met her shoulder. "We might run out of hot water if we shower this way, you know..."
 
Eden knew a few things just by how he looked at her, he still loved his wife and she expected him to always love her. And she took that moment of being alone to silently pray that Nadine was okay with what was going on. She wasn't a selfish girl and hoped what she was doing wasn't selfish because she did not want to lose him. And right now? It was just nice to be able to feel what he had to offer her. She felt him around her and knew he was coming, but didn't know when exactly so it was a surprise.

Feeling his arms around her body enjoying the feel of the warm shower on her it was incredible. Right now it was just different to be able to spend moments like this, feeling his bare body behind her own and it felt nice to share such things with one another. She could not help but begin to think of the past, how he always protected her and his wife. He was a good protector she just hadn't seen what would happen. If she had been able to she would have been able to stop this from happening.

But she got chills up her back when he kissed her neck and smiled a little bit, right now it was just really nice to be able to feel such love for one another, it was just nice to take moments like this for each other and just enjoy one another's company. Hearing what he said she could not help but laugh a little bit. He may have had a good point there but she just did not seem to care to much at the time. She was thinking of a smart ass thing to say but nothing really came to her at that moment.

"Mmm and that would be a bad thing Darcy?" She chuckled looking back a bit enough to see some of his face.
 
He smirked behind her, nuzzling his body closer to her as he kissed the left side of her neck. "Well, it would be for me..." He started, leaving a trail of kissing as he moved to her other shoulder, the water slowly starting to encompass them both. "...but I suppose I could live with it, considering the company." Darcy slowly enjoyed the feeling of his hands encompassing her wet skin, squeezing her thighs before he slid them back up the front of her body, up the sides of her torso before rubbing her shoulders gently again, a soft squeezing as he tried to be tender with her.

"We do have to wash up eventually, I suppose..." Darcy leaned in close enough so he could press into her harder, his lips close enough to hers for a quick nibble, a tantalizing taste of her sweetness. "...but I'm more in the mood for fun at the moment." One strong hand went to feel one of her breasts, the slippery feeling a new sensation for him as he gently massaged her nipple, the tender flesh as he forced his other hand down her stomach, towards her sex. He was tempted to turn her, and wondered if she'd do that herself, but the feeling of he pressed into him, manipulating her from behind not with force, but with kind, soft movements, was incredibly erotic to him. He could feel his cock stirring again, remembering the night before...

Bringing images to him he thought he'd never see again....

Darcy's lust started to get the better of him as his hands started to turn her, his lips desperate to be pressed against her harder, the water making it more of a challenge yet more exciting at the same time as he wanted to be facing her, to see her eyes, examining her body. But he was too busy kissing her as he tried to pleasure her with his hands, his lips, his tongue, their bodies intertwined under the water, and even as he enjoyed the awkward coupling, the back of his mind started to wonder if they would ever do what they'd come in her to do...

Or what it was they'd come in here to do in the first place. Was it to clean up, or just to reignite what they'd shared several hours ago, in each other's arms?
 
Life was complicated and knew it in the back of her mind she just wanted her father dead, but then again. She didn't want him dead, she knew that Darcy wanted her to have his child but the thought of it made her scared. If she lost him then what? She understood about the child, a little bit of immortality within the baby. But what happened if he died again without anything? it almost scared the hell out of her. Right now however pros and cons about this moment with him started to gnaw on her mind.

Life was precious she knew all to well, Darcy may not have been the most perfect man in the world, but so what? He was perfect to her and Nadine even if she was clueless about what he had been doing. She had loved Darcy for over five years, but due to her respect to Nadine that she never said a thing. Never indicated that she was in love with him, she never allowed herself the pleasure of even having a fantasy about him. It was hard to live with such guilt but she dealt with it.

But right now with how everything was going, she couldn't help but begin to wonder how things were going to go. Feeling his arms around her, she was afraid to close her eyes. Afraid one day she would close her eyes and no one would be there. She would be alone and would be till the day she died. And maybe even in death she would be alone, the thought of him made her worry about it. Now however? everything seemed to be that more perfect to her, her heart in her throat for the moment.

Eden chuckled however by what he said it was nice to hear it and even feel it. Closing her eyes when he touched her it felt amazing. Her heart in her throat the whole time, her heart beating with such love and aggressiveness it was almost hard to see straight. She did her best to do what she had to do, it was just different to feel every little thing. Sighing a bit as life seemed so different to her. But she moaned with how he made her feel and how he touched her, god how much she loved him.

"I suppose your right, but I think I know what you would prefer" She said with a chuckle to her, looking up into his eyes. Stroking his cheek it was amazing how life was right now, in this moment nothing mattered. Everything was on hold and it was an amazing feeling really, she felt light and like nothing would hurt her. God how life could be so simple yet hard at the same time, enjoying the way how he made her feel. How much he was loved and feeling the love he had for her was nice.
 
He smiled at her statement, nuzzling in just a bit closer in the cramped stall. "But I always defer to the wishes of a lady." The look between them lingered for a moment, the water running over them and between them, the love floating in the air, as Darcy could do nothing but enjoy the wonder of her. He started to kiss between her neck and her shoulder, as soft as he could, knowing how much abuse and pain Eden had taken over the years. Darcy didn't want to hurt her, even unintentionally. He would not be one of those people.

His gentle, wet lips kissed and sucked across her shoulder, teasingly down just a bit of her arm before they went back towards her collarbone. Darcy's hands were not idle either, one of them gently massaging and squeezing her breast, against just so she would enjoy the sensation, not hard or rough like he'd been with his wife, with other women...Eden was special, and she had been so vulnerable with him in a way that Darcy knew was probably terrifying for her. She'd loved him for so long, and in his own way, he had loved her as well.

Wet lips found her neck again, and he pushed just a bit harder as he kissed up her neck, to her chin, one hand exploring her smooth back and ass while the other was at her other shoulder. Eden was so strong, her muscles firm, but she was still very soft and feminine as he explored her body again. She was still very new to Darcy's feelings, and so he enjoyed the sensations of her body, touching her, and feeling her cup and mold against him. His lips were moving down her chest now, towards her cleavage, her breasts, and the water beating against them gently.

His hand was travelling through her hair now, massaging her scalp gently, his other hand squeezing and rubbing her thigh as Darcy gently kissed and sucked her breast. He looked up at her, as if trying to make sure she was enjoying what he was doing to her, they were still very new partners, trying out very new things.
 
Life was complicated and it always had been, but when is it enough? to her life was a gift but even more so Darcy coming back was her gift. And knew that soon he would be taken away from him, and she did not want to give him up. Rather she was pregnant or not she did not know nor care. She would never just give him up. It was not in her nature to roll over on her back and let this shit happen. Now she just wanted to love him and in return be loved as she knew he loved her.

Though she also knew the love he had for her was different then the love of his wife, which in a way kinda hurt. But understood because his wife was everything to him, and hell was everything to her as well. They had been something special and it was nice to be able to relax, everything in that moment was wonderful. Looking at those eyes of his her heart beating quickly. Closing her eyes as everything just seemed that much perfect, her mind began to flood.

But then now as she felt him again feeling those lips on her own for a moment, closing her eyes as her heart skipped more and more. But everything was just so wonderful and Eden loved everything about him. Right now? It was just different moaning as she felt his lips now moving against her chest, groaning loudly as she felt what he was doing and moaned loudly everything seemed so much clearer it was wonderful. Biting her lip it was almost impossible to think.

"Mmm Darcy" She murmured to him.
 
(OOC: Sorry for the delay...writer's block but I want to finish this up!)

IC:

Her eyes gave no clue, but the moans coming from Eden as Darcy's hands and lips delicately trailed down her body did, the sounds freed only after he kissed her. Darcy gently spread her thighs a bit, still kissing and licking her breasts gently. The hand on her thigh gently pushed towards her center, wet from the shower as he teased her. He only wanted to make her want, to make her need for her as much as he needed her right now. It was more then just physical now, or even just needing her companionship. Right now, he needed someone to complete him, to give him the strength to finish what he'd been sent back to do.

Darcy's fingers came into contact with her pussy lips, and he smirked just a little as he pulled his mouth away from her breasts, gently thrusting his forefinger in and out of her, enjoying every little reaction her body made to his ministrations. The hand on her scalp went back to her breasts, went now with water and his spit as he gently teased them, squeezing and pinching to pleasure her, to drive her to the brink but not past it. He could feel his obsession over her body growing, and tried to show it with how his hands massaged, rubbed her. To build the desire in her as much as his own need for her was growing.

The water ran without applause around them as Darcy pushed into her, pulling her body into his for a long, desperate kiss. He crushed his lips wantonly against hers, his manhood throbbing wildly, pushing into her leg as he tasted Eden's lips, her mouth, her tongue, anything he could get at. He pulled away only to breathe, and then kissed her again as he backed his hips away, preparing to enter her in the cramped shower stall.

One last pull away, their bodies far enough apart as he looked at her blankly. Asking the question without words. Would she take him again?
 
Back
Top