Celebrity Incest

Jennifer Aniston as a hottie aunt!

It would be great to read a story about Jennifer Aniston having a threesome with her nephew and niece. I don't know if she has a nephew or niece. But if she did, I wouldn't know how they manage not to be obsessed with getting into their Aunt Jen's pants! Can you imagine Jennifer going down on her sweet 18 year old niece's pussy while her nephew is doggy style boinking his aunt? You can? Terrific! Please write about it!
 
How about Cindy Crawford

In a couple of years her son would be old enough to be one of the luckiest guy in the world. If her son would be like some of us who would like to sniff dirty panties...He would have an access to the laundry hamper of his beautiful gorgeous sophisticated rich and famous supermodel mom. And in that hamper is a treasure that most guys would really like to have, that newly worn expensive designer, string bikini panties, and turning the crotch inside out you would find yourself staring at the piece of cloth that touches and pressed on his famous mom's pussy. True that it would naturally would have a musky, pungent and intoxicating aroma, just like any normal pussy scents of any ordinary women. but what it makes so special is who's pussy odor it belongs to. Now when her son raises that panty crotch to his nose and sniffs it and inhales hard on that very intimate pussy scent of his dear mom, would surely send a message to his spine and down his crotch that will lead him to erection. I wish I would be that lucky son.
 
Rhona Mitra (former Lara Croft model) and dad just after breast surgery might be a good one.
I'm pretty sure she was an adult when her dad gave her implants for her Birthday.
 
Last edited:
The idea of Jim-Bob Duggar with his daughter-in-law Anna or Josh (I think that's the firstborn) with Michelle is hot, but so is the idea of the older daughters turning 18 and getting it on with their father, brother, sister-in-law, cousin, and/or mother. That would be sexy, once they come of age. That is even more so, if more pregnancies occur.
 
Back
Top