To all Americans on Lit

BucksMaster

Really Really Experienced
I apologise for thinking you were collectively the most idiotic democratic nation in the world for voting for Trump. You have now dropped into silver medal place, with barely a chance of overtaking my bloody lot back into the gold position ever again.

Last edited:
I apologise for thinking you were collectively the most idiotic democratic nation in the world for voting for Trump. You have now dropped into silver medal place, with barely a chance of overtaking my bloody lot back into the gold position ever again.

Indeed. There was extensive coverage on our stations that carry PBS and BBC last night about your small set of islands arguing about building walls both within the UK and with the rest of Europe. The Ireland exception to Brexit is a very troubling issue I had not fully considered before seeing the coverage last night.

At least in our situation we had a majority of people opposing the nationalist candidate, who won the presidency with a distinct minority of the popular vote. As our midterm election and special investigation portends, we may not have to deal with this unstable kook much longer.

You have my sympathy. Emerging nationalism throughout the globe does not extrapolate to a pretty picture.

You have my sympathy. Emerging nationalism throughout the globe does not extrapolate to a pretty picture.

Yea because if people try to stick up for their own country and take care of their own people instead of letting the left just rat fuck their economy and culture for "the greater good" they might fair better than the globalist shits when they run out of other peoples money to spend.

How terrible for you globalist commies. :D

There was a time when even pinko commies looked after their own nationalistic interests unapologetically.

I think that the time when they started pretending to care about people in other countries was when they figured out that they can import impoverished, dependent, commies.

There was a time when even pinko commies looked after their own nationalistic interests unapologetically.

I think that the time when they started pretending to care about people in other countries was when they figured out that they can import impoverished, dependent, commies.

And get them registered to vote . . .

for them . . . .

Only thing they had to hold onto while starving to death and eating their kids while watching the capitalist pigs build Hollywood, have Cadillacs and get fat.

Can't get the economically literate behind it.

Only thing they had to hold onto while starving to death and eating their kids while watching the capitalist pigs build Hollywood, have Cadillacs and get fat.

Can't get the economically literate behind it.

Hey!

I have a Cadillac and I'm not fat.

attachment.php

I'm working on achieving the capitalist pig part. I'd say "oink" but that word is dangerous to utter during this particular time of year. Bumbles ya know...

Hey!

I have a Cadillac and I'm not fat.

attachment.php

I'm working on achieving the capitalist pig part. I'd say "oink" but that word is dangerous to utter during this particular time of year. Bumbles ya know...

You know what they say about men with big cars...

(...is it true, though? We need a poll to be answered by those on here who are experts on such matters)

*sigh* (Can't believe I'm gonna help this guy.)

Hide your license plate when you post your car pictures on the internet. :rolleyes:

Dood, are you fucking STUPID or something? MY PERSONAL INFORMATION was posted on this forum.

You think hiding my plates is going to make that go away? :rolleyes:

You know what they say about men with big cars...

(...is it true, though? We need a poll to be answered by those on here who are experts on such matters)

What? Can they say "oink" around Christmas time and not have to worry about Bumbles?

'Cuz if that's true I'm totally in an oinking mood.

*sigh* (Can't believe I'm gonna help this guy.)

Hide your license plate when you post your car pictures on the internet. :rolleyes:

Yeah that cats been out of the bag for a while. Pretty sure a license plate aint gonna make no difference.

Dood, are you fucking STUPID or something? MY PERSONAL INFORMATION was posted on this forum. You think hiding my plates is going to make that go away?

Translation: he forgot to hide it, or didn't even think of hiding it.

Internet 101 = failed. No wonder you get your ass kicked all over this board. :(

Internet 101 = failed. No wonder you get your ass kicked all over this board. :(

I was right, you're fucking stupid.

He posted his fucking diploma. There is zero chance he gives a shit about his plates.

I do gotta say that Caddy's are nice. One of the great luxury cars.

I do gotta say that Caddy's are nice. One of the great luxury cars.

I want an Arnage. I'm thinking that when the Cad is ready for a new owner, I'll replace it with a Bentley. Twin turbo V8 pumping out around 500 hp with a top speed of 180 calculated.

1062053061.jpg

I'll see how that works out in the next few years or so.

Last edited:
Back