Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lnzopjD67b1qlykx4o1_500.png


The clenched fist... still uncertain

What a delicious woman.
 
well said, BaileyL

I am a 5'2" woman that is a 'big girl', and I have appreciated the original thread Pervy had and was very disappointed that it was taken down. I am thrilled to see a new version started and wish it a long and happy life. :)

People like Malarky aren't worth listening to - and it has taken me a very long time to come to realize that. I have spent many years thinking that my large size meant I wasn't desirable or sexy. There are times I am very self-conscious about what people think about me, and I know that they look at me and don't think for one moment I am sexual, sensual or attractive. But I've always had a very sensuous mind that has gone overlooked by the men around me because they want those 'picture perfect models'.

Visiting Pervy's threads and coming to realize the amount of people who see all body types as attractive makes me feel wonderful - add to that a loving man that I've met through Lit who wants me just the way I am, and all I can say is that life is good :D

If you don't like a particular thread - then don't visit it, but please, don't leave negative comments meant only to hurt the feelings of people who do appreciate it, it serves no other purpose than to make you look cruel and mean spirited.

As for me, I say thank you to Pervy, Helen and all the wonderful people who post here and offer support and such kind comments for those of us who don't fit the socially accepted 'norm' of what is beautiful. :rose:

And when might we get a glimpse at your curves? I'm sure we will all admire them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top