The Demoness and the Summoner (Closed for Erica88)

Erica was too busy and too aroused to focus on the minds of the guys around her. Normally she could tell about their experiences and fantasies, but right now she just enjoyed the situation. She doubted the guys would normally be this comfortable fucking a freshly fucked pussy, but her presence easily lifted most doubts.

She loved it as the cock in her mouth started to claim her as well, but just before he would give her the nice treat the guy pulled his cock from her and came over her face. It was not what she preferred but soon had a hot cheerleader lick her face clean. The sight caused the second cock in Erica's pussy to explode not much later.

Erica felt how she was rolled over and how a large cock was placed against her ass. Turning her head she saw it was a professor that was going to fuck her. Then she looked at Jin for a moment and send him a smile.
 
Erica's eyes caught Jin's and he smiled back at the similarity of their situations. As the professor behind Erica pushed his cock in her tight ass, Jin did the same to Emma's pussy. Emma's heels pressed into Jin's back as she pulled him in closer. Her arms wrapped possessively around his neck as she pressed her body against his, kissing him deeply, turned on by the skin-to-skin contact that this position gave them. Jin grabbed Emma's slim hips and began to thrust, making them both moan.

The professor behind Erica was also thrusting wildly, slamming his cock into her ass with abandon. He had long fantasized about having sex with one of his students, but had never followed through on his desires, until now. Drunk with lust, he ravaged her bottom hard and fast, their bodies smacking against each other with each push. The cheerleader who had cleaned Erica's face knelt down between his legs to suck on his balls, driving his pleasure even higher, making his toes curl in ecstasy.
 
Erica placed a little mental blockade on the professor's ability to orgasm. The man would come closer and closer to his orgasm, without being send over the edge and in his frustration and desperation he would fuck her harder and harder in hopes of reaching his climax. Erica loved that feeling of being claimed and used.

Her view of Jin was soon gone, as another guy found her mouth with his cock.
 
Professor Donovan was finally fulfilling his fantasy of fucking a student, and such a beautiful one in the ass, no less. He didn't even know her name but she was squeezing down on his cock so deliciously he didn't care. As he thrust into her again and again, he could feel the cum building in his balls as he came closer and closer to the edge. But as the minutes passed, he began to realize that no matter how hard he fucked Erica, it wasn't enough to push him over the edge. Frustrated, he grabbed Erica's waist and began ramming himself into her hard enough to make the table rattle with each thrust.

The guy fucking Erica's mouth, however, was under no such block and grabbed her hair and shoved her down onto his shaft. He exploded into her mouth and down her throat with a moan of satisfaction as her exquisite blowjob skills milked him dry as the professor watched.

The cheerleader who had been pleasuring his balls stood up and pressed herself against his side. "Oh my god, Professor Donovan, you've got the stamina of a horse," she said admiringly. Licking his earlobe, she whispered, "After you fuck her, you can have my pussy next, if you want it."

This, of course, only drove him crazier with lust, and he fucked the gorgeous succubus even harder. Feeling Erica's ass on his cock, hearing her moan and gasp as he thrust, he never wanted it to end, but at the same time, was desperate for release.
 
Eventually Erica lifted the block and felt how the professor filled her ass with load after load. It was not the end of the fun in the cafeteria, but most of what happened after that was just a big blur of sex.

When people woke the next day, they all believed that everything that had happened in the cafeteria had just been a hot dream and also were under the instruction not to talk with anyone else about it. Raw and overly used body parts had been healed as if nothing had happened. Even Jin was not sure how much was real and how much had been a dream, but in his hand he still had the panties of Professor Emma Pierce.

There was no sign of Erica in the room
 
Jin could still smell Professor Pierce's sweet cum on her panties and the scent actually made his cock twitch, remembering how tight and wet she had been. Rather than sore after the orgy, his cock actually felt like it could go again right now.

He had been taken back to his room, though he couldn't remember how he had gotten here. A quick glance told him that Erica was nowhere to be found.

He opened his door to begin searching for her only to come face-to-face with a professor he did not recognize. The professor was old, but his eyes were still sharp and quickly looked Jin over. "Jin?" he asked. When Jin nodded, the professor said, "Follow me," and began walking down the hall.

Deciding it would be best to find out what was going on, Jin followed the professor until they reached an office, where they stepped inside. After sitting down, the professor spoke, "I am Professor Dragas, head of the Demonology Department. And you, Jin, have been very busy. Did you really think you could wipe hours from the memory of an entire dining hall in a school full of sorcerers and nobody would notice?"

"Are you going to expel me?" Jin asked, although Dragas seemed more amused by what he had done than angered. "I'd rather recruit you. The Demonology Department is always looking for promising students. But this is a conversation we should be having with your familiar as well," Dragas said.

Before Jin could react, the old man reached out and plucked a hair from his head, quickly reciting a spell to compel Erica to appear before them.
 
To Jin the spell seemed pretty much the same as the one he had used the previous day, but Erica could easily tell the difference. Words were pronounced a little different, motions were altered a bit and the result was that Dragas had real power over her the moment she appeared.

Erica appeared in pretty much the same form as she had been the previous day, except for her tail that was this very present. As she saw Dragas, Jin clearly could see a moment of fear on her face as she recognized Dragas as the man that had summoned her centuries ago and had used and abused her to grow more powerful. The fear quickly was hidden behind a mask of indifference while she wondered if Jin and the man were working together and what plan they had.

Dragas however didn't seem to recognize her. She of course was in another form and hardly the only succubus in existence. It was very well possible that he was the only aware that what had happened last night had not been a dream.
 
"Ha, a succubus, eh? I think you'll be somewhat popular among the other male students," Dragas said to Jin as Erica appeared before them. "I should congratulate you. Many young summoners attempt it too early, caught up in their desires, and end up paying the price."

The old man looked her up and down, but it almost seemed like he was sizing her up for a fight, rather than in a sexual manner. "She'll do. Enough magical talent to be competitive in your classes." Dragas only directed his words at Jin. The succubus was just a thing to him. A tool to be used, for pleasure or power, and then discarded when no longer immediately useful. "So here's the deal, boy. You change your major, and join the Demonology department, and I'll make sure that news of your little escapades don't get around to the Headmaster."

Jin looked at Erica for a moment. She seemed as uncomfortable with this as he was, but there really was no choice, and Dragas knew it. Turning back to the professor, "Deal," he replied, somewhat unenthusiastically. "When do I start?"

"Tomorrow," the old man said as he pulled out a sheet of paper, "Your new schedule. Now, run along. I have more important business to attend to."

Jin was glad to leave and quickly walked out, with Erica. "Clever bastard. Then again, I suppose it's my fault. Starting an orgy in the dining hall was hardly the most discreet thing to do, memory magic or not."

"That did happen, right? Things from last night are kind of a blur. But a really, really sexy blur," he said to her.
 
A sigh of relief escaped Erica as they left the company of the man. She doubted she would tell Jin why she was so upset with the man, unless directly asked.

- "Yes. Most of it really did happen, but by now it is all intertwined with dreams and fantasies making it rather impossible for anyone to tell what was true and was not. Of course everyone else thinks it was just a dream, since things like this doesn't happen normally."

She herself of course remembered everything that had happened and the massive loads of seed all her holes had received during the orgy.

- "And yes.. you really fucked your teacher. I guess that with a new major for us to follow, it is rather pointless for you to go to your scheduled classes for today? Perhaps we can do something more interesting?"

She suggested with a wink. She let her tail disappear when they got closer to other students.
 
Jin's arm went around Erica's hip, pulling her a little closer as they walked together. "God, you're insatiable, aren't you?" he asked. "Not that I mind, of course," he continued, smiling back as his hand moved a little further down the curve of her hip.

As they passed a group of students in the hall, all of whom took an extra moment to look Erica up and down, he grew a little bolder, slipping his hand below her short skirt to palm her bare ass. Looking a little further down the hall, Jin saw a group of professors walking towards them. He recognized one of them as one of his own professors and looked for a way to avoid being seen and any awkward questions that might bring.

He pulled Erica into a side hall, and suddenly found himself in front of the library, where he had first found the book to summon her. He pulled her inside, "Come on, there's something I want to show you."

A minor spell had been cast over the library that muffled any sounds more than a few feet away, so people could speak to each other without disturbing others. Of course, this also made it a convenient place for other activities as well...

It was late morning and there were only a few other students browsing. They moved deep into the shelves where they were alone. Jin brought her to a particular shelf and said to her, "This spot probably doesn't mean anything to you, but this is where I found you. In a book, hidden behind a shelf, right here. It's where I decided I was going to summon you, one way or another."
 
She just chuckled at his comment of her being insatiable, hoping he wasn't wondering about that too seriously. It was a good thing that college guys and a succubus were rather equals in sexual needs. As she felt his hand slipping under her skirt and finding her ass she smiled. Something about Jin gave her the feeling that last night might not be the last orgy taking place on school grounds.

- "Is there?"

She asked him with a smirk as he spoke of wanting to show her something and winked. Of course if he did pull out his cock, she would make sure he did a lot more than just showing. She let him guide her to the spot the book was found and nodded to his words.

- "Perhaps you were meant to find it by fate... but be careful, it is also possible that someone placed the book there for you to find. Nothing that works as good as a human's curiosity."

She warned him, although that was mostly based on her own nerves on seeing her last master again at this place.
 
Jin considered her warning. "It's possible. The book looked like it hadn't been opened in a long time, but I can't be sure, I suppose."

"Speaking of which, I think my curiosity is getting the better of me again," he said as his hands began undo the buttons of her crisp white uniform shirt, exposing her smooth, creamy skin, inch by inch.

He knew that Erica could simply make her clothing disappear if she wanted to, but there was plenty of fun to be had in "unwrapping" each other. Once her shirt was open, he put his hands around her waist, pressing her back against the shelf as he moved forward to kiss her. He moved slow, savoring the touch of her lips. Something about the silence and stillness of the library invited them to take their time to enjoy each other.
 
The more Jin got turned on the easier it got for Erica to read his thoughts and based on most images she saw, she was quite sure more orgies could follow. He seemed to like to have an audience, but there were many more fantasies to indulge it seemed.

The succubus smiled as he started to expose her body and kissed him with passion when his lips found hers.

- "Let me feel you..."

She whispered to him and easily brought his hand to the hardness in his pants, stroking him through his clothing. She would have no trouble opening his pants, but it was more torturing to tease him like this for a while.

- "Maybe later... you can tie me to your teacher's bed and fuck me on it..."

There was no doubt that she was talking about the teacher he had fucked the previous evening.
 
Jin sighed in pleasure as Erica's hand teased him through his pants. If she liked to tease as much as he liked being teased, then classes were going to be very interesting in the near future...

His hands moved lower down and went beneath Erica's skirt to grab her wonderful ass. He gave her ass a firm slap that might have been noticed if not for the spell of silence, feeling it grow warm as it flushed pink.

"Mmm, promises, promises." He stroked her inner thighs and the entrance of her pussy beneath the skirt, teasing her back. "Or maybe, I'll tie you down and tease you until you can't take it any more. And once I've got you begging for my cock inside of you, I'll fill every one of your holes with my seed until you're overflowing with it," he whispered as his hand moved faster between her legs.
 
- "Promises, promises"

She repeated with a wink and then finally opened his pants with her skilled fingers.

- "Well, I would be at your mercy... so it is up to you what happens after you get me tied up.... Maybe she would walk in on us and we would have to come up with a good reason not to get you expelled."

She stroked his cock now that there were no annoying fabrics in the way
 
He softly gasped as her skilled fingers wrapped around his cock. He kissed her again, as his cock throbbed in her hand. He undid his shirt buttons, letting it fall to the ground. Putting his arms around her, he pulled her close as they kissed. Their tongues dueled as her breasts pressed against his chest, warm skin to warm skin.

When he couldn't take it any longer, he grabbed and lifted one of her legs off of the ground, spreading her wide against the bookshelf. His cock pressed against her slit, "Tell me what you want," he whispered as he kissed her neck, his cock rubbing against her entrance. It took all of his willpower to not plunge into her right then. He was quite enjoying their mutual teasing and wondered who would give in first.
 
She moved her body, rubbing it against his cock in return, making it even more difficult on him to 'behave'.

- "Fuck me hard and pull on my nipples when you do so. Show me you are in charge and make me love every moment of it."

She answered him with a naughty smirk.

- "Bite my shoulders, leave your marks on my skin."
 
"Pull on your nipples? Like this?" he asked as his hands pinched and tugged on her stiff nipples, feeling the elastic flesh strain against his fingers. His breathing grew heavier as Erica's body began moving against him. They began to sway back and forth in a sensual dance as they rubbed and teased each other, their desire growing hotter and more intense. "What if I were to stop, right now?" he asked. "I could just leave both of us pent up like this." But his lust-heavy voice betrayed this as an empty threat.

He groaned as the heat and wetness of her pussy began to run down his shaft. His cock ached to be inside of her. From this position, either one of them could push the other down on to the floor. Jin found himself in an interesting position. Fucking Erica the way she wanted him to, ravaging her, dominating her, would also mean losing to her in this little competition. And it was a loss that Jin knew he would very much enjoy.
 
Erica moaned as his fingers did what she craved and looked at him with a smirk.

- "You won't be able to leave this library without fucking someone. If not me, it will be one of the students around. And if you are to have fun with a girl... there is nothing stopping me from getting what I want from the people around."

She said, but the way her body moved against his showed that she wanted him to fuck her. And to fuck her hard.
 
Jin had reached the edge of his resistance under Erica's teasing. He needed to be inside of her. He asked, "Nothing to stop you? How about this?" It only took a small shift of his hips for his cock to go from rubbing Erica to penetrating her. "Oh god!" He moaned in satisfaction as his entire length sank into her. He lifted her off of her feet and brought her down the floor, laying on top of her as he began to move, setting a hard, pounding rhythm that would have echoed in any other room but the library.

His hands grabbed her breasts, pinching and twisting Erica's already engorged nipples. He gasped as he felt the way she twitched around his cock when he tugged on her nipples. "Why should I take one of the girls out there when I've already got you here?" he said.

Her pussy was so tight that Jin could already feel his balls beginning to swell and grow tight with cum. He leaned down, their bodies flat against each other as they fucked wildly in the surrounding silence of the library. He bit down on her shoulder, burying his face into her neck and inhaling the sweet scent of her skin.
 
- "Harder... harder..."

Erica moaned to him, although she didn't make clear if it was to his fucking, his bite or to his attentions to her nipples. Either way she seemed to love what he was doing to her a lot. They both knew there were quite a few students around, and if one of them walked in the wrong direction, they easily could be discovered. That only made the fuck even better.
 
Jin rammed his cock into Erica harder, as she had asked, pinching her nipples harder as well. If it were any other girl, he might be worried about hurting her, but it just seemed to make Erica moan louder. He knew that every minute they spent here increased the risk of being caught, but fucking Erica felt so good he knew it was worth the risk.

Pulling out of her, Jin rolled over onto his back, his cock standing hard and wet with their combined juices. "Your turn to do the work," he said teasingly.
 
Erica looked at him and smirked, in a way that should warn him something was wrong. Teasingly she kissed his hard cock.

- "I will be waiting for you in your teacher's room... Try not to get caught..."

Before he had a chance to react, she disappeared from view and so did his clothes and other stuff, including his wand. She was kind enough to leave his stuff just outside the library, but that still meant he had to find a way to escape the room without being seen.

She herself indeed went to his teacher's room and restrained herself to the large bed there and waited for him... or anyone else... to show up.
 
Jin sat up and looked around, realizing that Erica had disappeared, and swore loudly, grateful once again for the silencing spell on the library. He was fairly deep inside the library, but luckily, there were few students around at this time of day. Most were in class, and those that were here would hardly be paying much attention to their surroundings.

He managed to get out without being seen, ducking behind shelves and cabinets, and found his clothes and wand in a pile by the door. He quickly pulled his clothing back on and took off toward Professor Pierce's quarters. When he arrived, he found that the door was already unlocked and walked in to find Erica waiting for him, already tied down to the bed frame.

"You're going to pay for that," he said as he walked over to the bed, shedding his clothing across the floor along the way. He straddled her chest, and pushed his cock into her mouth, grabbing a fistful of red hair with one hand and reaching back to ram three fingers into her pussy with the other.
 
- "Promise?"

Erica managed to comment while Jin walked over to the bed and loved the way he gave her his cock and took hold of her hairs. She moaned loudly, even with the cock in her mouth as his fingers forcefully played with her. Then she started to use her skills on his cock again.

She was craving a rough fuck and play session and hoped that her little stunt in the library would work for that.
 
Back
Top