The Demoness and the Summoner (Closed for Erica88)

Jin forced his cock deeper into Erica's mouth, moaning in satisfaction as her skilled lips and tongue danced across his shaft. But he knew that this wasn't what he really wanted right now. He pulled back, moving down between Erica's legs, already spread wide by the restraints.

His cock pushed into her, agonizingly slow and teasing. He sucked gently on her nipple, his soft tongue swirling around it.

But as Jin pulled his hips back, he suddenly slammed into her hard, setting a brutal, pounding rhythm that made the bedframe shudder with each thrust. His hands grabbed her full breasts, pulling hard on her engorged nipples. "Is this what you wanted, you fucking tease?" he asked, "To be my tied-up fucktoy?"

Erica moaned loud as Jin found a better position for the fun to continue and she smirked at him.

- "Oh yes... punish me for my behaviour... Make me feel the effect I have on you... And you should know that every woman has a naughty drawer, for your teacher that is the third one."

She told him with a wink and nudged her head to a cabinet. She knew exactly what he would find there, although Jin might be very surprised as it contained a few toys, a set of geisha balls, but also a pair of clamps and even a whip.

Jin gave Erica an intrigued smile and reached over to the nightstand on the side of the bed, pulling open the third drawer. Just as she predicted, the drawer had several naughty items inside. "Professor Pierce, what would your students think?" he said in mock surprise at the variety of toys he found inside.

Jin first pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, attached by a delicate metal chain. He sucked and licked on Erica's right nipple, making sure it was stiff and tender before attaching the first clamp, then doing the same to her left. A smooth, glass anal plug was next. After drenching it with his tongue to make it warm and wet, he slid it into Erica's tight ass, feeling her clench around it, and he could feel the way it made her pussy clench tighter around his cock. Finally, taking hold of the leather crop, he slid it up her leg, the smooth leather lazily moving up her calf before leaving a sharp sting on her thigh.

His hips began to move again, his cock plunging into her pussy with complete abandon. His hand moved to Erica's throat, not squeezing, putting just enough pressure to let her know he was there. "It appears my succubus is quite the kinky slut, isn't she?" he asked.

Erica watched his movements with interest and smirked wide when he retrieved the toys and objects. She enjoyed the way he sucked her nipple and flinched when his lips were replaced by the sharp teeth of the clamp. Her ass indeed was tight for the plug.

Her first real sound came when the crop hit her, but it seemed more an aroused moan than really a outburst of pain.

- "I could just say that I am shaped after your desires and cravings... but yes, I very much enjoy this kind of play. To be at the mercy of you and anyone you decide..."

Her throaty moan sent a shiver through Jin's cock. He brought the crop down again, harder this time, leaving a red welt on her smooth creamy thigh. "At my mercy. I like the sound of that," he replied as he kissed her hard, his body in constant motion as they fucked on his professor's bed.

He tugged on the chain on the clamps without warning, making them pull her already sensitive nipples. Jin still hadn't completely forgiven Erica for her little stunt in the library, and he wanted her to know it. "When we're done, I think we'll be taking this as little souvenir. Maybe I'll have you wear in tomorrow to class," he said to her playfully.

Her eyes showed how much she liked getting this treatment and that she was absolutely not sorry that she had provoked it. Naturally she could handle the pain a lot better than any other girl, but she still felt it and the chain did have its effect on her sensitive nipples.

- "It makes you wonder... doesn't it. Does your teacher have a thing for women too... or does she have a thing for pain..."

Erica commented with a grin.

- "Wouldn't it be a nice change to have one of your teachers call you 'sir'... Is she still your teacher now you have a different major?"

She continued

"Mm...or maybe she has a thing for both?" he replied. Jin felt his cock throb, close to the edge of cumming, and he slowed down his hips, backing away from that edge. He knew that every minute they spent here increased their chances of being caught, but he wanted to indulge a little longer, turned on by the risk.

He leaned down and began to nip at her neck and shoulder. "Mm...that does sound like a nice change of pace. I'll still be going to her classes twice a week. And I'm sure she's still thinking about her 'dream' yesterday."

Erica expected that the female teacher had a submissive streak to her, at least the way she had enjoyed Jin the previous evening showed she was very much straight. Of course the truth was that most women were at least curious how it would be to be with another woman. Erica wondered what the teacher would do if she found the tied up succubus restrained on her bed, dripping from some unknown seed. Would she become angry and try to get this 'student' kicked from school or would she enjoy the little gift?

Erica hadn't spend enough time with the teacher to know her cravings and fantasies and she was not going to share her thoughts with Jin. No, for now he was the one in charge and it were his fantasies they were going to explore.

- "Give it to me..."

She spoke as she could feel how close he was

Jin's hips moved faster as each stroke brought him closer to an explosive climax. Trying to hold back an orgasm with a succubus was simply pointless. He shuddered as his body arched and he moved to kiss Erica's lips hungrily as he exploded inside of her. After the teasing she had put him through in the library, he sprayed an impressive load of cum into her, moaning against her lips in ecstasy. After a few moments of savoring the aftershocks as he kissed her, Jin pulled back slowly.

He looked at her. Still tied up, still gorgeous with her nipples clamped and her ass stuffed, but now also with a load of his seed slowly dripping from her pussy onto Professor Pierce's sheets.

He kissed Erica one more time, briefly, before rolling off of the bed. "Stay there," he said. "You still have more apologizing to do." Jin walked off into a side room and the sound of a shower could be heard in the bedroom as he washed himself.

-----

Emma Pierce had let her class finish early for the day. She couldn't seem to focus. She had dreamt that she had taken part in an orgy and woke up unbearably horny this morning as a result. She stepped into her suite and locked the door, planning on going upstairs to her bedroom and fucking herself with some toys to relieve her lust.

But as she walked to her bedroom, she could hear the sound of her shower running. She opened her bedroom door, wand at the ready, only to be greeted by the sight of an incredibly beautiful girl, a student it seemed, tied to her bed. Emma's sex toys had clearly been and as she got closer, she could see white cum dripping from her pussy.

She stood there, "W-what, how did..." she said as struggled to find words to say. The room was heavy with the smell of sex and Emma could feel a trickle of arousal running down her leg.

(OOC: Feel free to write Emma's actions. I won't mind.)

Erica grinned as the thoughts formed in Jin's mind. It was fun how well they shared the same naughty ideas and she didn't object at all when Jin went to have a shower. The grin only became wider as the succubus could feel the teacher returning to her quarters. It was easy enough to escape the situation, but what was the fun in that.

As miss Pierce entered her room, Erica had no trouble reading the teacher's thoughts and fantasies. As she had already imagined, the teacher had a submissive streak to her and allowed one of her male coworkers to use the whip and other toys on her. But at the same time the teacher also wondered how it would be to have one of her female students be submissive to her... So far that had only been a fantasy as she valued her job highly.

But now, with the dream last night and the situation in front of her eyes, it was a difficult battle. Erica grinned, going to claim control over the situation.

- "You can have me and my body for all your desires... and more girls like me. All you will have to do is to surrender to my master. Strip and join him in the shower..."

She was going to give Jin a nice little harem of girls and women. The two girls from yesterday were a good start, but he would enjoy this teacher even more. Miss Pierce looked shocked, confused, but under Erica's pressure the arousal won not much later. Without any idea who was in her bathroom, she stripped from all her clothing and opened the door.

Erica just smiled and hoped the two of them wouldn't take too long, she preferred to be part of things.

Jin turned at the sound of the door opening and saw Professor Pierce standing in the doorway, completely nude. Her skin was flushed pink and he could her breathing heavily. Wordlessly, he held out his hand, and after a moment of hesitation, she took his hand and joined him in the shower.

They both lathered up their hands and began to wash each other. Jin had seen his teacher's body before, but now he took the time to explore each curve and crevice, rather than the hurried frenzy of yesterday's orgy. Emma did the same, reaching her arms around to wash his back, squeezing her breasts against his chest and feeling her hard nipples press against him.

Their hands explored lower, and Jin's fingers moved into Emma's pussy as her hand wrapped around his hardening cock. Turning the water off, they kissed and stroked for several minutes, their bodies growing hot. He stepped out of the shower and the professor followed. After drying each other off, he took her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom.

"This is Erica," Jin said, introducing her. "Would you like to play with her, Professor Pierce?"

"Please, call me Emma. And yes. God yes." she replied. From the edge of the bed, she bent down between Erica's legs and began to lick, pleasuring Erica and tasting Jin's seed as it dripped from her. Jin stepped behind Emma and grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her dripping wet pussy onto his cock as she gave a suddering moan into Erica's pussy.

It sent a very hot shiver through Erica's body as the teacher leaned in to taste her very first pussy. Of course it was mostly the lust running through her body that caused this, but Erica knew that if they played their cards right, this could become a very permanent thing. She smiled as she watched Jin enter his teacher, this time nothing would fade to just a dream.

- "Master... she likes it better when you tell her things rather than ask them. Or even more when you force her to your wishes. She would love it if you grabbed her hair and pushed her into my pussy, rather than ask her what she would like..."

The way miss Pierce shivered hearing those words, told them both that Erica was completely right with her words. Not surprising for a succubus who could read minds and fantasies.

- "At the same time, she would very much love to dominate me and show us what a cruel bitch she can be..."

Testing what Erica had told him, Jin grabbed Professor Pierce's hair and pushed her against Erica's pussy, forcing her mouth down onto her cunt and he felt her pussy tighten and grow wetter around his cock. When Jin relaxed his grip, Miss Pierce came up for air with a gasp, filling her lungs with the intoxicating scent of Erica's pussy.

Pulling out of his professor, Jin went to the toy drawer again, digging through it until he found what he was looking for, a strap-on cock with another dildo on the inside. "You've thought of this before haven't you, Emma? Fucking and dominating one of your pretty female students?" She whispered quietly, "Yes." He handed the strap-on to Emma. "Put it on."

While his professor adjusted the belts, Jin took the anal plug slowly out of Erica's ass, pinching and rubbing her clit as he did so. "I hope you're ready, pet."

Once Emma had finshed putting on the strap-on, he moved behind her. Kneeling between Erica's spread legs, he first took a handful of Erica's pussy juices and rubbed it over the strap-on, getting it slick and ready before guiding Emma to pushing it into his succubus' ass.

After a few strokes, she had pushed the entire length into Erica when Emma suddenly felt her hair being pulled back and a hard cock being pressed against her ass as Jin forced his way into her. Jin only said one word to her. "Move."

Emma began to sway her hips, thrusting into Erica's body, then pushing back against Jin's cock as he thrust forward to meet her. Dominating and being dominated simultaneously. Jin's hands moved around to her front, pulling her hard nipples, and Emma cried out, her body convulsing as an intense orgasm ripped through her overloaded body.

Erica grinned at the actions of Jin. She could tell things were already going further than what the teacher would have allowed if he had just asked her. It was no surprise that the teacher came first now that her fantasies were being fulfilled and as Jin kept fucking her ass, she had no option but to keep fucking Erica and herself through her own orgasm.

Emma moaned loud when Jin filled her ass with his seed moments later and looked down at Erica.

- "You are a disgusting little slut, aren't you? Tied up and being fucked on my bed... I have a good chore for you."

She took her position above Erica and slowly lowered her seed filled ass onto the succubus' mouth. She gave Jin a smirk and moaned loudly as she felt Erica's tongue for the first time

Jin smiled back. This could be the beginnings of his own private harem of students and teachers. That was certainly a pleasant thought. He stood up on the bed and brought his messy cock over to Emma's mouth. Grabbing her by the hair, he forced Emma's mouth down his shaft as he told her "Good girls clean up their messes." She looked up at him adoringly as she eagerly sucked and slurped the last few drops of seed that dripped from his cock, moaning as Erica's skilled tongue worked over her ass.

Of course Emma remembered very well where that cock had been a moment earlier, but Jin's force made her eagerly accept it and she did her best to clean him. At the same time she could feel Erica's tongue do the same to her ass and that aroused her highly. Her hand went to her pussy and she started to play with herself.

Erica doubted the two girls from yesterday would enjoy this chore a lot, but she was interested in finding out some time. She knew Emma would need some more convincing before she became a truly willing participant, but these were very good first steps. As long Jin didn't really give her a choice, she would not go against them.

Jin kept a hand on Emma's head as she bobbed up and down, cleaning him thoroughly. It turned out Emma had quite the talent for cocksucking, and it wasn't long before Jin felt himself growing hard again in her mouth. He felt her moan around his shaft as she grinded her hips between Erica's tongue in her ass and Emma's own fingers in her pussy.

Jin forced Emma's head further down onto his cock and he heard her gag a little as she tried to take his entire length. It seemed that while she was experienced, she wasn't quite on Erica's level. But after a few more tries and finding the right angle, Emma's throat finally relaxed and Jin was able to fuck his professor's mouth as her body writhed from the succubus eating out her pussy and ass from below.

Emma was no saint, she had fooled around with another teacher here, and let him use the whip and other toys on her, and there had been other men that were not connected to this place, so she had some skill sucking cock and pleasing men. That was something you learned to do well when you had a submissive streak.

Still she struggled a bit when Jin moved his cock down her throat and started to fuck her mouth. At the same time the tongue in her ass was driving her crazy with lust and her fingers played to match that. The real problem came when a new orgasm rushed over her.

She started to gag and drool over Jin's cock, having a very hard time to breathe.

When he noticed that Emma was struggling, he reached down and grabbed the whip from the bed. Whenever her body tried to unconsciously push his cock out of her mouth, he would give Emma a few lashes on her ass until she took him in again.

Jin saw the Emma was doing better, but still struggling, he pulled his cock out of her throat. Grabbing her head, he placed her mouth against his swollen balls, where she began to lick and suck eagerly, reaching up with one hand to stroke his cock as she did so. He groaned appreciatively, "That's it, just like that."

Emma tried to do as good as job as she was able to, especially when Jin encouraged her further with the whip. She was very happy when he pulled his cock out her throat and instead offered his balls. She started to suck on them and tease them with her tongue and hand. Even though he had already given her and the other girl a load, it seemed there was more seed in his cock.

It felt very strange to play like this with two students... stroking one with her hand while the other licked her ass. She knew this could offer much trouble for her career, even when a school like this was very different than a 'normal' one.

The sense of dominance and control that he had over Emma and Erica was acting like an aphrodisiac for Jin. Watching his professor as she stroked and sucked him, and knowing that she was doing it under his orders, gave him far more pleasure than the act alone would have.

Perhaps it was a side effect of spending so much time in the company of a succubus, but even after spilling his load twice, Jin's balls still felt swollen with seed, making Emma's licking and sucking that much more pleasurable. His breathing was getting heavier as he leaned back, gripping the top of the headboard as he came closer to the edge of cumming again.

- "Can I whip the little disgusting slut after finishing you, Sir?"

Emma asked him as she paused the sucking on his balls for a moment. The she took his cock fully in her mouth again and started to suck him with more passion and power.

Erica was still licking the teacher's ass, even though there was no more seed in it that she could reach

Jin smiled as his professor called him "Sir." As she began to suck him again, he replied, "As long as you earn it, you may." It pleased him to see that Emma began sucking him harder and taking him deeper into her throat. Her hand began to gently knead his balls, and he groaned, his toes curling. With an ecstatic moan, he felt his orgasm rush over him, spilling an impressive load into Emma's eagerly sucking mouth.

She continued to suck at the last few remnants of his load, milking them from his shaft with her hands, making Jin shake a little as he groaned. Satisfied that she had gotten every drop, she asked, "Have I earned it, sir?" Jin nodded, his head spinning a little, and handed her the whip. He stepped off of the bed, taking a seat on a nearby sofa to watch what she would do.

Erica was still tied to the bed so there was no way to escape what was coming. Of course the naughty horny succubus had no intent of escaping the situation, she looked at Jin with a grin. She was happy they had found someone that would make Jin happy.

- "Where do you want me to hit her Sir? Here?"

Emma asked and used the whip on Erica's right breast, which was still clamped. Emma had always been the receiver of a whipping but she knew how to use the thing as Erica screamed in pain.

- "Or maybe here..."

The teacher continued, this time hitting the left breast, exactly on the clamp, leaving a red line above and below it.

- "Or..."

Jin could see some fear in Erica's eyes, although he couldn't say if it was played or real, as the whip went for the succubus' pussy. The scream that followed sounded very real and the line was real.

Jin watched with interest from the sofa. He was surprised to feel a rather strong protective instinct when Emma began to whip Erica. But he knew that his concern was more than likely misplaced. After all, Erica could take far more punishment than a human woman could.

Emma was an artist with the whip, raising intricate patterns of red welts on Erica's creamy pale skin. She stuffed Erica's pussy and ass with toys and her tonuge, taking great pleasure in making her moan and scream. Several orgasms and whippings later, Emma's chest was heaving for breath and her eyes were bright with the release of pent-up aggression. She had never felt open to being dominant before, until she had found Erica tied up on her bed. She reached down between her legs and found that whipping her student had gotten her soaking wet again. When Jin stood up and gently took the whip from her hand, she looked at him, surprised at her own aggression and grateful that he had given her the chance to act out her fantasy.

Jin began undoing the ropes around Erica's wrists and ankles, unfastening the nipple clamps as well, gently massaing to restore circulation to her sore tits. He pulled Erica up from the bed, helping her to her feet. "Good job, Emma. But time for us to go, I think," he said to her. He slipped the clamps into his pocket as a souvenir and began to lead Erica out of the room.

"Sir? Do you have to go?" Emma asked as she spread her legs to Jin, exposing her wet pussy. Jin chuckled. It seemed his professor quite enjoyed being his pet, and the perks that came with it. "In our next evening class you teach, you'll wear something sexy beneath your professional clothing, and you'll wait in the classroom until all the other students have gone except for me. Do this, and we'll play some more," he replied.

It was already starting to get dark when they got back to his room, but fortunately, the trip there was uneventful. He drew a hot bath in the tub, something they could both appreciate after the intense day they had spent in Professor Pierce's room. He stepped into the tub, feeling his muscles relax in the warm water as he sat down. "Sit here with me," he said to Erica, motioning in front of him. "The water's perfect."

Last edited:
Back