Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

I had to work Boxing Day last year; after a coulple of hours I was ready to poke out my own eyeballs rather than have to deal with another whiney customer.

I had to work Boxing Day last year; after a coulple of hours I was ready to poke out my own eyeballs rather than have to deal with another whiney customer.

Lucky for me, I work at a movie store- we're usually dead on Boxing Day

just thought i would drop a line and say hey, Im originally from Calgary but moved to red deer

Snow? What snow . . . all I saw today was bare pavement! ;)

Everything else was just white . . .

oh i was driving back home last night and it was pretty crappy on the highway untill about didsbury , its nice in red deer

oh i was driving back home last night and it was pretty crappy on the highway untill about didsbury , its nice in red deer
Yesterday afternoon/evening was a different story between Airdrie and Red Deer . . .

-1 in Toronto . . .

-25 in Calgary . . .

What gives?!?!?!

It only makes sense in economic times like these. If we get snowed in, we'll dig ourselves out. If it happens in Toronto, they have to call in the army and that's just a huge waste of money. Mother nature is really on our side here :rolleyes:

It only makes sense in economic times like these. If we get snowed in, we'll dig ourselves out. If it happens in Toronto, they have to call in the army and that's just a huge waste of money. Mother nature is really on our side here :rolleyes:
Great point!

I've done my part already, shovelling that is . . . I'm happy its the light, powdery stuff . . .

Couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be to ski in it . . .

Its freezing here, doesn't seem like mother nature is on our side!! First weekend I don't actually have to work and can take a trip to Lake Louise and mother nature decides to make it -30 all weekend!!

PS yes I'm in Calgary too..

Hi.

Lets start off with the following: I'm in Edmonton, I'm bored, and its cold outside.

filler details: 27, Male, single, straight.

Looking for: Someone to hang out with, play with, and share long, overly drawn out discussions about anything. Oh, and video games, I'm a master of the nerdly arts.

Due to my super religious muslim roommates, my place is totally not even a hangout option (though I do get an insanely good rental rate).

Who's out there?

Hi.

Lets start off with the following: I'm in Edmonton, I'm bored, and its cold outside.

filler details: 27, Male, single, straight.

Looking for: Someone to hang out with, play with, and share long, overly drawn out discussions about anything. Oh, and video games, I'm a master of the nerdly arts.

Due to my super religious muslim roommates, my place is totally not even a hangout option (though I do get an insanely good rental rate).

Who's out there?

OMG- we need to be friends. Now.

Theres not enough Canadian Content here so decided to start a thread :) Just joined and decided to see who is out there from Alberta/Western Canada. So come on people we may live in a freezing cold country in the winter time but I know our passion's aren't. :) I am 47 M, athletic and live in Oil country ( hockey fans will know that one :cool: Its ok if your a flames fan, or even a nucks fan. ) Hope this gets people from the great white north talking and maybe more EH!!!!!! LOL
i m from viet nam 18 , im a girl and glad to contact with you,
if you like can come to my site and leave a message , i will answer.
love you men

You're looking for fun in western saskatchistan? I hear goats come recommended highly over the women.

What the hell took you there?
Christ, even the goats have left from Western Sask!

I heard they left for Manitoba . . .

;)

OMG- we need to be friends. Now.

You're a lively one, now arent you...

I suspect that you are also of the video game playing variety? Your previous posts tend to suggest that you're attached so random play is probably out, but my world is at an eternal shortage of cool gamer chicks (And if you like anime, you're going to go up in the ranks really fast), so its quite excuseable.

That being said, previous posts of this entire thread tend to indicate a mass sausage fest, were it not for you and maybe two others. So thank you for existing.

tell me about yourself.

Back