The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massage therapy is serious business. Sexual healing is not.

I don’t do New Year’s resolutions; however, I have vowed to start being more concerned about my well-being and happiness. That includes finding a masseuse to see somewhat regularly. I tend to carry a lot of my stress in my neck and shoulders which eventually leads to a headache.

As for the sexual healing part, well, that’s just not going to be a priority for a while.
 
I don’t do New Year’s resolutions; however, I have vowed to start being more concerned about my well-being and happiness. That includes finding a masseuse to see somewhat regularly. I tend to carry a lot of my stress in my neck and shoulders which eventually leads to a headache.

As for the sexual healing part, well, that’s just not going to be a priority for a while.

:rose:

I recommend a good massage therapist to anyone. I effed up my hip about 6 months ago and I’ve been working out so hard that it’s been aggravated again. The physical therapy helps but the massages cum sexual healing are more fun.
 
And after all the stressing, on closer inspection, his tooth was fine.
 
150508-bogart-bacall-01.jpg

happiest_moments_ever.jpg
 
I'll be electrocuted in 14 hours. They'll tie me down and place the electrodes. Then, ZAP!

The guy always loses the lit in the breakup.

Pfffft... they're useless. Hell they can't even make themselves presentable for public consumption let alone make some coffee.

there is no starting the day without death wish


Yet, none of you wanna listen to what I type.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmm, well, EF... You do have a soft keyboard.





I miss typewriters. Especially those electronic ones, boy did these sound & feel good.
 
There was a bat flying around in the Savage Manse last night. The cat was chasing it, the dog was wondering if the cat was on drugs. That flying rat flew over my head and I swatted it right out of the air. Like a ninja! While it was laying on the floor recovering from my lightening quick reflexes, I grabbed the little bastard by the foot and tossed it out the door. Larry went back to sleep and the cat wandered around for an hour looking for another one.

Nice shot !!

Those fuckers are damn hard to hit. Did you use a golf club? A baseball bat?




(Please don't tell me you hit the thing with your hand)

 
*shocked, as all get out, to understand that young people listen to Barry White's "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby"*

Deeper and deeper
Sweeter and sweeter

Where would they hear that, nowadays ?
 
i've been dealing with puke since saturday, and i'm the one without the flu shot.

plus, the washer is on the fritz.

seriously, fuck.
 


Governor Moonbeam Thinks You're A Moron (a/k/a "It's The Weather...")
by Bob Endlich




...Governor Brown is grasping at straws as an examination of some meteorological and climate data shows. Rainfall records for California since measurements began, during the William McKinley presidency in the late 1800s, is a good place to begin...

...Abnormal, explainable weather conditions set the stage for 2017’s intense, highly destructive wildfires in California. But so did the state’s public-policy choice of au natural, where the absence of tree thinning, brush removal, and harvesting of dead and dying trees super-fueled the destruction.

But this is not the story being told by California political establishment...

more...












Robert W. Endlich served as Weather Officer in the USAF for 21 Years. From 1984-1993, he provided toxic corridor and laser propagation support to the High Energy Laser Systems Test Facility at White Sands Missile Range. He has published in the technical literature and worked as software test engineer. He was elected to Chi Epsilon Pi, the national Meteorology Honor Society, while a Basic Meteorology student at Texas A&M University. He has a BA degree in Geology from Rutgers University and an MS in Meteorology from Pennsylvania State University.





 
i've been dealing with puke since saturday, and i'm the one without the flu shot.

plus, the washer is on the fritz.

seriously, fuck.

well, that's not the right kind of flu for the shot, so the shot wouldn't help you anyway.
 
Melania's not going to Davos.
I am sadz for their marriage
just a rough patch I hope

Melania Trump has not made a public statement since January 12, when news of a possible payoff from her husband's lawyer to porn star Stormy Daniels to cover up an alleged affair was first reported by The Wall Street Journal.
 
I'm down to just over seven hours left till voltage is applied. I've had my last meal. The meds are strong. Will I ever be ready? I can't take an 'ukulele with me. Ratz.
 
*shocked, as all get out, to understand that young people listen to Barry White's "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby"*

Deeper and deeper
Sweeter and sweeter

Where would they hear that, nowadays ?

You think young people have any choice about hearing boomer music? It's everywhere we go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top